Girls Abducted Ch. 02

Story Info
A sex-crazed madman holds six captives.
3.3k words
4.15
107.8k
42
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several days have passed since Tanya's and Kassandra's original capture. They have been joined by a gorgeous blonde girl named Amy, and by three handsome black men, all now held captive by a cruel, sex-crazed madman. Steiner Solveig has already gone to cruel lengths to torment his six naked captives, but the game is about to get more interesting...

*****

Amy gasped and shivered as the serial killer-rapist slowly eased his cock free of her warm sheath, watching with triumph as his cum oozed from her exposed pussy. The young blonde hung with both wrists and ankles suspended in chains, her naked body as beautiful as it was helpless. Her ragged breathing was the loudest sound in the dungeon chamber, but soon that was eclipsed by the sounds of their captor.

Steiner Solveig, a giant blonde with the physique of a Greek god and the temperament of a sadistic ape in heat, had eyes which glittered in the half-light.

"Now...my cute slave-whores, what should I do with you? That is the question." He slowly circled the two naked captives kneeling and the third naked captive suspended in the air. He held a knife in one hand and a Glock in the other.

Tanya the redhead was the youngest of the three captives. Her small, firm breasts made Steiner's cock hard, and the cute pink nipples begged to be roughly mauled and bitten. Tanya's wrists were bound in front of her, but she could otherwise move. She knelt with pleading eyes, sweat slickening the cleavage between her lovely tits.

"Please Master...don't hurt us. There...there must be some other entertainment we might provide," she finished, licking her lips. 'I just have to keep him from tiring of us. I'll do whatever it takes to keep us alive for one more second,' she thought to herself. Steiner pointed at the far wall.

"You two cunts can huddle over there and wait while I decide what to do with the blonde bitch." Kassandra and Tanya quickly obeyed, but their fearful eyes strayed to their tormentor's every move. Steiner idly pumped his index finger into Amy's messy hole, reveling in the sticky coating of jism and how it clung to his finger. He pulled it out and wiped it idly across Amy's smooth belly.

"Well, bitch. I promised you could join your boyfriend in DEATH. Which would you prefer?" he asked, brandishing the knife in one hand and the handgun in the other. "Sharp steel up your pussy or hot lead up your pussy? Hm?"

Amy's tear-filled eyes were forming two streams down her face. "N-no p-please. D-don't kill me!" she sobbed. To Steiner's surprise he actually did feel a bit conflicted. His eyes roamed over her sweaty, naked ass and he put down the knife, coiling a hand through her golden tresses as he brought his lips to her face, kissing her passionately and then licking the tip of her cute nose while he gently stroked the tip of the gun across her pert nipples. He happened to glance across at the three black men he still had naked and imprisoned on the nearby couch, and an idea began to form.

'No need to kill these bitches yet,' he realized. He had just recently rigged a series of underground cells for his captives - complete with plumbing, toilets, shower, and remote-controlled pantry doors in the ceiling which dropped portions of cereal and dried fruit...not too unlike a feeder used for a cat. In the past his decision to kill his victims had often stemmed from the need to constantly be on the move...and since Steiner was a one-man operation, that meant either killing his victims before he moved on or leaving them to starve.

These three little sluts and the three black man-slaves he'd captured might be the perfect experiment, though. He could watch them remotely, give them instructions on the monitor mounted above each of the cells. He could remotely torment them and force them to do things in order to earn their daily sustenance. Delight curled in Steiner's chest.

He began to undo Amy's bindings. It took a while, but finally Amy fell in an awkward gaggle of arms and legs to the concrete floor. She sniffed, catching a sob somewhere deep in her throat.

"Get up, blonde slut." She slowly rose to her feet, her legs as unsteady as a newborn giraffe's. "Look at those three hot black studs. Pick one of them to be your MATE, bitch. And make it quick. I don't have all night."

Amy gaped at Steiner for a moment before turning to gaze at the three helpless construction workers. While she considered her options Steiner snapped a pair of black leather cuffs around her wrists, keeping her hands immobile in front of her the way he often liked to do with his captives.

Amy's eyes settled on the one with the face of a bull. "I'll go with him," she said softly.

Steiner nodded. Now he turned to the redhead and asked Tanya the same question. "Which hot man-whore do you want to be your fuck-buddy, redhead?" Tanya licked her lips and looked at the one she had called 'Denzel.' He had a handsome face, and to be honest she didn't know why Amy hadn't picked him. His cock was smaller than Bull's penis, but surely her fellow captive wasn't using the size of a man's cock as one of her criteria? 'Why is he making us do this?' Tanya reminded herself, wondering. Did this crazy rapist-killer even need a rational reason?

The teenage redhead gestured at Denzel with her bound wrists. "I'll take him, Master."

Steiner nodded again. "Well, brunette fuck-toy, I guess that leaves you with the old man." The blonde giant laughed. The last of the three construction workers was older, with graying stubble and a buzzed layer of graying hair, but otherwise his dark, smooth skin seemed more youthful than his years.

Gun and knife in hand, Steiner herded the girls down a long passageway which ended in a winding staircase. They were already on the basement level underneath the house. What could possibly be further down? All three young women exchanged uneasy glances as they were forced to walk barefoot down the cold, granite stairs with only dim bubs swinging in the damp air to light their way.

It seemed like they were descending into the bowels of Hell itself by the time the ground evened out.

They gasped, mouths falling open as they saw their new 'accommodations.' Three spacious cells lined the corridor on each side. All were empty, for now. A reinforced glass partition allowed whoever walked the central hallway to see clearly inside each cell. Each cell was maybe 25 by 30 feet, equipped with a toilet, a shower-head, a soap dispenser, a rubber mat to sleep on, and a sink. The floor of each cell was made of typical locker room tiles with grate-covered drains every few feet.

Tanya realized that each cell was designed to be essentially water proof. Chains dangled from ringlets in the ceiling, and a chest of what Tanya guessed were sexy toys also sat in the corner of each cell.

"Well, slaves - how do you like your new home?" Steiner said with a sadistic grin. He locked the girls in separate cells and then returned, one by one, with the black men in tow. Each black man was considerably more carefully restrained than the women had been. Their wrists were cuffed behind rather than in front of their torsos, and their ankles were attached with shackles by a short chain that made them stumble along. He put 'Bull' in Amy's cell, 'Denzel' in Tanya's cell, and the 'Old Man' in Kassandra's cell.

Finally when he was finished he slipped a key through the slot of each cell door. "Those will open your man-whore's shackles. Now listen up and I'll give you the rules of the game."

Tanya hastily undid Denzel's shackles after grabbing the key. His wrists were rubbed raw from the chafing metal, and he let out a hiss of pain mixed with relief as she gently rubbed her smooth fingers along the angry pockets of skin. "SHHH. What's your name?" she asked.

"I'm Thomas. Call me Tom." His brown eyes crinkled with kindness, and Tanya wished she could have met him in circumstances other than these. But the redhead had no more time for chit-chat, and soon Steiner demanded all of the captives' attention.

"Your Master is going on vacation, which means I won't be here to feed you." Steiner laughed, indicating the monitors mounted high along the cell wall in each enclosure. "But don't fret. I will be watching the video feed of each of your cells remotely, and I'll be FEEDING you the same way. Every now and then you'll receive instructions on the monitor. Some will tell you which sex toys I expect you to use while fucking one another senseless. You do EXACTLY as I say, and I send an online command that drops precious food into your cell. You do what I say and you live. You don't do it, and you fucking starve. Am I clear? I want to hear 'yes Master' from all of you!" Steiner growled.

"Yes Master!" Tanya said, along with the others. Her hand unconsciously sought the comfort of Tom's, and their fingers intertwined.

Steiner noticed the gesture immediately and a wicked grin lit up his appallingly handsome face. "Fair enough! Before I go I want to see a farewell fuck from each of you. Don't waste my time, you horny cum-sluts! I want to see you fucking your chosen man-whores like rabbits!" he bellowed.

Tanya sighed, her bound wrists gently gliding over Tom's massive chest. "We better do what he says," she whispered. Tom guided her over to the mat, his cock already recovered despite the forced couplings from earlier. Tanya looked down at his erect, eager penis. She had already fucked him, but somehow seeing that bulbous cock-head and straining phallus still had the power to mesmerize her. The teenage slave bit her lip, nervously crossing her arms beneath her breasts.

Tom was blushing. "How do you want to do this?" 'He's actually being a gentleman,' Tanya realized. 'He's letting me call the shots.' She opened her mouth to say something when Steiner's fury-filled face appeared in front of their cell.

"You bend her over and fuck her HARD, black man, or I don't feed you two fuck-toys for a WEEK. Understand?" Tom nodded, his face apologetic as Tanya settled on her hands and knees on the rubberized mat. The young redhead put her ass up in the air, exposing her tantalizing sex lips. They were still sticky with cum, some of it Tom's, and the black man blushed more deeply.

"Sorry sweetie. I'll try to be gentle," he said, lining up his cock-head with her glory hole. Tanya wondered if Tom noticed how wet she was already getting. She had already reached a hand between her legs, stimulating her own clit as she waited for him to take her with his hard cock. 'I might as well get some pleasure out of this,' Tanya decided. She would take the horrific cards fate dealt her.

"Get the riding crop out of the sex-toy chest and beat her with it as you fuck her!" Steiner's cruel voice had intruded once more, instructing Tom what he must do. Tom's tormented face revealed what Tanya already knew; he would have to obey or they might starve to death. They didn't really have any other options.

With leaden feet Tom walked to the sex-toy chest and pulled out a long riding crop. He walked back to Tanya's prone form, swiftly lined up his penis before thrusting himself balls-deep into his sex-slave mate. Tanya groaned, her moan lilting deeper as the riding crop slapped just above her pubic muff, hard enough to add to the stimulation but not to hurt her. She realized what game Tom was playing, and to her surprise she was loving it. With each deep thrust between her cunt-lips, his cock rubbed against her pussy-walls and the riding crop created tingling sensations as she squirmed on the black man's impaling shaft.

'Ohhh fuck. That's not half bad, you black bastard!' She wanted to moan to the heavens, but the teenage redhead pressed her lips into a firm line instead and allowed her cute butt to push back just a little to meet those pulverizing fucks. Tanya glanced to the neighboring cell, her eyes widening at the sight of Kassandra's arms chained above her head while the 'Old Man' black guy impaled her pussy, her hips hugging his waist as she moaned and swayed with each powerful upward fuck.

"You like your fellow slaves' fuck shows?" Steiner jeered. He was enjoying himself too much, Tanya thought. Even as shame burned within her, hatred for her captor burned stronger. But she consciously chose to lose herself in the titillating assault on her senses. Her pussy engulfed Tom's cock like it belonged there for life, gripping and squeezing as the end of the riding crop gently swatted her clitoris, stoking it like a fire towards orgasm.

Tanya's moan escaped lips which were soon sucking one of Tom's fingers. Apparently the black brute was turned on by that because he'd done it without any prompting from Steiner. Tanya's moan grew louder as she felt his cock ram with a flurry of thrusts, his balls slapping against the backs of her thighs. Her nipples were pert, and her pussy was gathering warmth as the riding crop made delicious, playful smacks against her clit. The pain and pleasure melded seamlessly until they became just sensation and nothing more.

Tanya's moan gathered intensity, and she milked his balls with her clenching cunt. "Yes, baby...fuck me...just like that! Pound my hot, little pussy!" she crooned, giving Tom a little encouragement. What else was there to do in this bleak place than to give what comfort she could to a fellow captive? Tanya fought off the automatic feeling of guilt and shame, replacing it with the hedonistic pleasure of Tom stuffing her pussy full of hard, pulsating cock.

"Oooh yeah. You are one good fuck, sweetie. My cock's loving your sweet, little hole. Mmm," Tom groaned. Tanya could hardly contain herself any longer. The orgasm was building, as relentless as a storm. She cried out as the riding crop grazed the nub of her clit, sending her over the edge. Her pussy clenched mercilessly around Tom's prick, her juices coating his shaft as he grunted and pounded her again and again and again...

The redhead's little cry of joy echoed in the chamber as she felt her consciousness being flung over the abyss. Her heaving, sweaty, horny teenage bundle of femininity convulsed again and again on the hard black cock reaming her sore pussy. She didn't know how long the waves of pleasure rolled through her, only that after it was all over Tom's cock was still driving into her like a champion, spearing her velvet sheath like a battering ram.

"OH FUCK. Yeah baby, wiggle that cute ass as I fuck you. Mmm. Give me a little teasing," Tom purred. He still gripped the riding crop, but now it made a gentle, staccato rhythm slapping along her smooth-skinned ass cheeks.

"Hit the bitch harder! I want that riding crop making red marks on that bitch's ass until you cum!" Steiner roared. Tanya bit her lip as the riding crop's slaps became more insistent, but they still couldn't take away completely from the glorious feel of that cock sawing back and forth, sliding through and stroking her inner core in ways that had her breath heaving.

"Yes, fuck me Tom. Fuck this pussy and cum inside me! Please cum inside me!" she sang, her bound hands scrabbling for purchase on the rubber mat in vain as she felt Tom's cock ram deeply.

Meanwhile out of the corner of her vision, Tanya saw Amy riding Bull's penis. The black man was lying on the rubber mat in their cell, and Amy was riding his cock like an expert cowgirl. Her cuffed hands fondled her own breasts as she moaned on top of him, slurping up his cock with her tight snatch. Tanya's eyes were glued for a moment to the scene of Bull's cock vanishing into the blonde captive's golden-fuzzed pussy. The squelchy, wet suctioning sounds of Amy impaling her pussy on Bull's cock added to the song of Amy's moans.

"Please Master! I'm fucking him hard! I'm riding him like a beast! Please feed us!" she begged. Steiner was yelling that they would get no food for three days unless Amy made her sex-mate cum hard in her worthless twat in three minutes.

Tanya's slender frame meanwhile shook with the force of Tom's thrusts. And then as Tanya purred with delight the black man's cock pushed so deeply into her pussy before spasming, twitching, and exploding inside her heat. The hot warmth oozed from her core, sending her into a second orgasm as she curled her fingers, clenching her fists as her cunt-juice flooded Tom's shaft in a second wave of glory. Panting, Tom gently stroked the nape of Tanya's neck as he dropped the riding crop. His other free hand now tenderly cupped her left breast as he leaned over, nibbling on her ear lobe.

"Damn, girl. You have a hot pussy...and if I'm going to die, I'm glad it's with you." The morbid words seemed to be the ultimate turn-off, except that Tanya had by now accustomed herself to whatever sadistic fate lay ahead. The idea of intense pleasure before a final oblivion, even if it was death, no longer sounded so bad compared to the torments and degradations of earlier.

Tanya turned in time to see that Steiner had invaded their cell, a whip in his hand. "That was good, you two. You got my dick HARD," he growled. "Before I go, I want to see you bust your girlfriend's cunt one more time while I whip her hot titties. You don't mind, do you man-slave?" Tom blanched but wisely said nothing as he laid down on the mat, his cock now soft and spent.

"What are you waiting for, bitch? Give him some LOVE! Give that man-meat a second wind," Steiner growled.

"Yes Master! I'll suck him and make his cock hard for me!" Tanya chirped. Her tongue laved the underside of Tom's cock, lovingly caressing the vein-threaded shaft from one end to the other. She tasted her own sweet love-juices sill coating her fellow slave's cock. Her pussy stirred again as she saw him harden. 'Oh god. This is so fucking hot. Damn this evil bastard. I wish he would just let us go. But in another time and place I would have gone out with Tom. I would have jumped his bones willingly too," she admitted to herself, appalled at the frank train of her thoughts.

When she saw Tom's manhood fully stiffen, she mounted up. Tom's hands gingerly caressed Tanya's gorgeous tits, but it was a short-lived gesture.

"Get those hands down, slave! I'm going to whip this bitch!" Steiner growled. The nine-tailed whip lashed hard across Tanya's breasts as she sank her goopy pussy down on Tom's reawakened penis.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Please Master, mercy!" she moaned, the squelch of her sinking pussy matching the rhythm of slaps as the whip tantalized her aching breasts. The redhead's moans filled the dungeon, and she focused her mind on the enticing sensations beneath her, Tom's warm manhood filling her so completely she could almost forget where his body ended and hers began.

END OF CH. 2

Author's disclaimer:

This story represents fantasies, things I would never want done to me or see done to others in real life. Everyone has a dark side.