Girls Abducted Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master," Kassandra groaned as Steiner's fingers mounted to a more furious pace. His free hand gently pinched her nipples, then rested lightly against the nape of her neck. She could intimately sense the heat of his touch even there, and it made her shiver.

"Hmm...well slave, you make a compelling case. But I still feel like killing someone. So WHO should I torture to death instead?"

So saying, Steiner abruptly walked over to the mewling Amy, yanking out the chrome vibrator and reinserting his cock into her cum-soaked heat. He pressed the blade of his knife to her throat, taking as much pleasure from her bulging blue eyes as from her body as it trembled in sheer terror while his cock lay deep within her flesh.

"Maybe YOU, little cutie. After all, your boyfriend is already trussed up with a big bump on his head. Maybe you want to beat him to the afterlife?"

Amy frantically shook her head 'No!' even as the blonde giant thrust his cock deeply in and out, plowing her freshly-raped depths. He threw the knife down, fucking her relentlessly as her cries for mercy filled the dungeon. His hands clamped onto her throat. She sputtered, unable to breathe as the man's angry cock tore through her. The older black man whose cock Tanya rode must've been turned on by the brutal sight because suddenly the redhead could feel his cock straining and spurting inside her tight pussy. With a gasp she looked down to see gooey whiteness trickling from between her pussy lips.

"Did that old prick finally blow his load in your young pussy?"

"Y-yes Master. Ugh." Tanya looked down at her seeping pussy with shame and disgust.

"GOOD. Now hop off that dick and help me while I strangle this bitch." But even as he said this, Steiner loosened his grip. The blonde teenager took in a shuddering breath.

"Before I kill the bitch we may as well give her one last hurrah. Come here, redhead slut. What's your name, again?"

"Tanya, M-master. My name is Tanya."

"Well, Tanya, come over here." She lurched over to her captor. "Hold out your hands. I'm going to cut your wrists free if you promise to behave."

"Y-yes Master! I'll be good!"

"That's a good girl." He cut her free and told her to stand beside Amy. "OK, now rub the bitch's clit while I fuck her, and keep stroking her little joy nub until she has no choice but to cum."

Tanya deftly noted the handgun lying on the workbench just behind and to the left of Steiner. But how could she get closer to it without being obvious? 'I have to do something!' she thought. 'This might be the only chance I have without being bound by this psycho.'

But the 18 year-old redhead felt helpless, and she put her fingers to Amy's clit, rubbing it with vigor as the blonde slave's moans slipped unwillingly from her lips.

"No! Please stop!" Amy shuddered. Even as Steiner thrust his cock in and out of her moist slit, he could feel the rapture building in her responsive core. Tanya looked at her Master's steady gaze upon her and rubbed with delicate zeal. The clit underneath her fingers began to stiffen like a mini-penis, and she rubbed harder, but not ramping up the pressure too quickly. It was a gradual process, and the blonde's body gradually responded, her ragged gasps turning to tumultuous groans as the blonde's pussy began to slicken for the first time because of their own juices.

"Ohhhh, that's right, blonde slut...cum on daddy's dick. I bet your boyfriend would be getting a hard-on seeing me rape your cute cunt. Mmm!!" Steiner growled. His cock embedded itself with pleasant depth, feeling like the snuggest fit ever designed. He fucked her with long, deep, and powerful strokes as Tanya's clitoral stimulation carried her towards orgasm.

"Ugghhhh. No! You can't do this! This is so wrong!" Amy wailed.

"Brunette bitch, come here! What's your name?" Steiner bellowed.

"K-Kassandra."

"All right, Kassandra. Kneel underneath me and suck my balls. I want your tongue in the folds of my wrinkled nut sac, understood?" Kassandra nodded, slipping underneath him and tonguing his balls with enthusiastic sucks and licking. The brunette was all too aware, however, of the gun on the workbench behind Steiner. She was closer to reaching it than Tanya, which made the weapon all the more tantalizing.

'If I bite him hard, would that give Tanya enough time to grab the gun?' Kassandra wondered. She tried to catch Tanya's gaze, but the teenage redhead was too intent on her task.

She was rubbing Amy's clit so hard and fast now. Her fingers played over Amy's sex in a rapid blur.

"Kiss her. Let me see you two doing some les action!" Steiner hissed. Tanya knelt over the doomed teenager, kissing Amy on the lips even as Amy's moans trebled under the forceful strokes against her nerve bundle.

"OH god yes, keep it up Slave Tanya. You're getting results!" he murmured. Steiner's cock vanished into Amy's welcoming slit. The loud squelch of each fuck came as much from Amy's aroused pussy as it did from the cum-coated shaft of her rapist. Steiner felt the heavenly flicks of Slave Kassandra jostling his testicles with an eager tongue. He suddenly grabbed Kassandra by her neck and roared at her, "That's enough! Lean over and get your tongue on the blonde slut's clit. I want you to lick her clit until she cums!"

The brunette captive shakily leaned over. Though the angle made it a challenge, she managed to flick her tongue against Amy's sex. Steiner ordered for Tanya to push the nearby table which was behind her around to the other side of him and Amy so that Kassandra could climb on top of it for a better vantage. Tanya obeyed, watching with mesmerized horror as Kassandra hopped onto the table, knelt over Amy's body and began to slide her tongue where Steiner's cock vanished into the soft folds of teenage pussy.

"Alright, Mmmm...Now we've got a real party going, here. Tanya-slut, be a good girl and mount the blonde slut's face. I want her to lick out your pussy while I fuck her.

"Oh Master. Please, not that!" Tanya cried. Of all the sick, demented things, this was what the redhead found most repugnant. She was no lesbian! The hard penises of the black men she'd fucked were one thing; they'd even given her some pleasure, she admitted deep down. But to let a woman put her tongue in Tanya's most intimate places? 'Oh god,' she thought, 'please not that!'

"Did I say you had a choice, bitch? Maybe you'd like to take the blonde's place?" His voice dangerously rose an octave.

"No, Master! I-I'll do what you want!" she groveled. 'Oh god I can't believe I'm doing this,' she thought. But she did do it. The gorgeous redhead straddled the blonde's face and gently sank her sex onto the girl's lips. Amy sputtered, refusing to lick. Yet when the blonde teenager tried to turn her head away Steiner swatted her breasts and then, with a feat of exceptional flexibility reached around behind him, grabbing the gun from the workbench. He pressed the pistol's barrel into the girl's left breast.

"Start licking pussy, bitch, or you get hot lead under this nipple!"

Amy's plaintive wail was muffled under Tanya's cum-dripping cunt. Then came the sound of tentative slurps. Tanya bolted, shivering with goose bumps riding up her arms as the blonde captive's tongue began its labor.

The redhead swayed a little, using her free hands to knead Amy's breasts as if in gratitude.

"Oooh yes, Tanya-slut. I like that. Keep fondling the bitch's jugs, just like that," Steiner approved. Meanwhile Kassandra's tongue was flicking fast and furious at that joy nub amidst the downy thatch of Amy's sex. The blonde girl's moans were joined in symphony by the sounds of her slurping frantically at Tanya's pussy. Amy could taste the gooey cocktail of cum from two of the three black men which Tanya had recently brought to climax.

Tanya's moans soon joined those of the captive beneath her, two captured teenagers driven unwillingly towards orgasm. Steiner's cock grew harder as he watched his helpless fuck-toys. He sheathed his cock in the blonde's pussy for what seemed like the most eternal moment when suddenly he felt her body shudder around and beneath him. The teenage girl moaned a more contented pitch. She thrashed underneath him, and Kassandra's startled face tasted the nectar of another girl's cunt cream.

Most of it spurted onto Steiner's plunging penis, and then the sorely-used Amy was shuddering, her breasts heaving even as Tanya's groans reached their own fevered pitch.

"Ooooo...baby, don't stop!" Tanya crooned. She felt disgusted, having another woman touch her down there. Her cheeks were ruby, probably red as a fire engine, but Tanya couldn't deny the feeling of building pressure...needing release, and at any cost. She looked at poor Kassandra, pussy juice glistening on her chin. 'He's never going to let us go, is he? This might be the last time I feel any pleasure of any sort.' Tanya wondered this even as her body became overwhelmed with lust.

Her pussy clenched and unclenched. Fluids sprayed onto the blonde teenager's lapping tongue.

"My turn!" Steiner roared. Ramming his cock deeply into that teenage twat, Steiner growled and spurted strands of cum. He shuddered, totally satisfied as the final load of seed for the day emptied copiously from his well-endowed testicles. When he finally pulled out, vestigial glops of cum oozed from Amy's violated orifice. The blonde's ragged breathing finished with quiet pleas for her life to be spared.

*****

Steiner decided that sparing Amy's life had been worth it. The little cunt would give him hours of online entertainment as the webcam installed in the dungeon cell recorded every delectable moment of her captivity. Of course it would be the same with all of them - Tanya, Kassandra, Amy, and the man-slaves too - Tom, the Old Man, and Bull. Of the six sex-slaves though, the Old Man showed the most promise.

Steiner had never ever considered having a partner in the life of crime he led. He was a solitary creature and enjoyed hunting his prey solo. But if he ever wanted a change of pace, the just past middle-aged black stud would definitely come to mind.

Kassandra was dangling in the Old Man's arms, passed out from her ordeal and Steiner's overly-efficient headlock. The blonde rapist gave the Old Man permission to take her down from her wrist shackles. Retrieving a universal key from the chest in the corner, Steiner handed it to the dark-skinned slave.

"What's your real name, Old Man?" Steiner asked.

The man-slave tentatively met Steiner's gaze, if only for a millisecond. "Barry. Barry Jenks."

Steiner replied with a wicked smile. "Well, Slave Barry...you may enjoy my merchandise while I'm away. Give this brunette hottie a fun time while I'm gone. I have plenty of big, nasty vibrators in the chest, chains, whips, the works. I want you to make sure little Kassandra here experiences ALL of it. Understood?"

Barry nodded, a glimpse of mischief coloring his face. "Yes Sir, I mean Yes Master."

Once Steiner had left the cell and secured the door he watched for a minute or so to see what Barry (AKA the Old Man) would do next. Barry tenderly unsnapped the shackles around Kassandra's wrists and gathered the exhausted, sexy bundle of womanhood into his arms. Although she had passed out, her deep, steady heartbeat thudded firmly against the man-slave's chest as he nestled her against his side and lay down in the dungeon bed.

Steiner left the lowest underground level, did a few final house-cleaning duties and prepared for his lengthy road trip. An hour or so later Steiner walked up several levels and exited into his garage. He jumped into his black SUV and turned on the monitor, bringing up the video feed for cell #3. He watched as Barry and Kassandra lay on the bed.

Kassandra's eyes had just opened. The brunette with the finely sculpted nose and sensuous mouth gasped as she realized she was naked, thrust up against Barry's hard body.

"SSSHHH little slut. It's just me. The big bad boss is gone for now. For now you're MINE to play with," Barry said. His fingers gently stroked Kassandra's clit. The slender girl groaned, her hands squeezing Barry's brawny shoulders as a hiss of satisfaction mixed with protest escaped her cute lips.

"What are you doing?" she dared ask, and Barry gave her a cruel smile.

"What, you think 'cause the big boss man is gone that I'm going to go easy on your fine ass? Master says he wants a SHOW, and I for one plan to give him one. You better be a good little bitch and behave. Your pussy is MINE until Master returns."

Kassandra's face flared with defiance and her hands pushed impotently against his muscled pectorals. "Don't touch me, you bastard!" But the words died in her throat as Barry's hand closed around her swanlike neck, and his other free hand inserted two fingers deep into her pussy, stroking and teasing her core without mercy.

The dark-haired captive groaned an octave louder now, her nipples perking up like little pink jewels which Barry took into his mouth one by one, suckling each with gusto.

"Mmm...you uptight white girls say one thing, but your very fuckable body says something else, bitch. Now, let's see. Here's your only option," and Barry paused for effect, his thumb gently rubbing against Kassandra's bottom lip even as she felt the warmth of his massive hand pressed against her throat.

His free hand cupped her pubic mound even as his inserted fingers thrust deeper toward her G-spot.

Kassandra trembled, her eyes squeezing shut.

"Look at me when I talk to you, cunt." Kassandra's eyes flew open as Barry slapped her lightly across the face. "You be a good girl and do whatever I say. Who owns your pussy?"

When Kassandra failed to respond quickly enough Barry slapped her again, got up, and stomped over to the chest of wicked sex toy 'delights.' He pulled out two candles, lit both of them with the box of matches within and proceeded to approach the now fearful brunette.

"Wh-what are you going to do with those?" she asked. He poured a drip of wax across each of the brunette's supple tits, his cock hardening like a jousting lance when he saw the girl bite her lip and moan with the flash of pain. The wax hardened on the girl's breasts, and she begged for him to stop.

"It stops when you spread your thighs for me, cunt." Kassandra reluctantly spread her legs wide on the bed. Her pink pussy, still glistening with Barry's last load of seed, was nasty but inviting.

Snuffing out one candle, Barry knelt between the girl's sexy thighs and positioned his cock carefully, watching the anticipation flare to life in Kassandra's eyes. He thrust himself to the hilt with a satisfied grunt. His whole body relaxed with pleasure even as Kassandra's tensed at the sudden fullness. Her gasp was joined by another hiss as Barry held the remaining candle over her tits, spattering them with wax during each cruel thrust into her snatch.

"P-please no more! You said you'd stop doing it if I fucked you," Kassandra groaned.

Barry smiled. "I changed my mind, bitch, and that's a Master's prerogative. NOW I will ask again. Who owns your pussy?" As he said this Barry's dark cock slammed between her pink pussy lips so hard it shoved her butt a good distance across the bed. Kassandra moaned, thinking to herself - 'god, the bastard is cruel but his cock doesn't feel half bad,' - and her hands clutched at the man-slave's buttocks even as more wax spattered her sensitive tits.

"You do!" Kassandra moaned. "My pussy is yours," she sighed, her body finally surrendering to the inevitable. Her graceful fingers slid across Barry's back, and the man-slave gloried in the fierce penetration before their feminine and masculine bodies became one.

Steiner turned off the monitor and put the SUV into drive. 'Fuck yes,' he thought smugly. He couldn't wait to get back with a few new captives to introduce to his sexed-up fuck-toy slave couples. Barry and Kassandra were going to be his own personal porn star slaves before he was done with them.

END OF CH. 5

Author's disclaimer:

This story represents fantasies, things I would never want done to me or see done to others in real life. Everyone has a dark side.

12