Girls Abducted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young woman lay awake for the rest of the late morning and into early afternoon. No sunlight trickled through, for there were no windows to speak of. She had only an abstract notion of time to rely on, subjective as ever in this claustrophobic place despite the two ceiling fixtures which gave off ample light for the room. Her blonde captor hadn't bothered to turn them off.

Kassandra tried to remember those final, fleeting moments of yesterday, before her capture. She seemed to remember, as if it were ages ago, returning to her dorm room after winning her college's beauty pageant. It seemed eons ago too that she'd had a party in her dorm room to celebrate. Afterward, late at night, with half a dozen girls passed out drunk across her furniture, she'd been almost ready to collapse when she'd been summoned by a knock on the door...

That must be it. That must be when he took me. Some of the memories came back to her, and she wondered if she might use them to her advantage, to trick this sadistic killer and rapist and win back her freedom. Had he been at the party? Did the voice somehow seem familiar? From T.V. shows Kassandra remembered that killers often stalked their victims before trying to kidnap them. She tried to remember anything she'd seen out of the ordinary. Even if she could've remembered such a thing, it wouldn't have done her much tangible good. But it kept her mind occupied, despite the butt plug buzzing ceaselessly in her ass, and it did something else even more important.

It kept hope alive.

*****

Kassandra had somehow fallen asleep, despite the butt plug's ministrations. Her sleepy eyes opened to a plate of actual, honest-to-goodness food. There were biscuits and gravy with two sausage links, all smelling heavenly as her stomach rumbled. Across from her the big blonde rapist sat in a chair, legs outstretched carelessly.

"About time, bitch. I thought you were going to sleep until evening. It's less than an hour until sunset. I made you a snack. Eat up."

The man watched her intently as the hungry girl shoveled the food into her mouth. Her hands were still cuffed in front of her, which made eating awkward but not impossible. The gravy though, made it a messy affair. By the time she was done her hands were covered in warm goo. She licked her chops, cleaning the gravy from her lips and chin.

The man waited patiently until she had finished. He then gestured to himself.

"Perhaps now we can do official introductions. You may call me Master but I also go by the name Destroyer. You may call me either. Anything else will bring punishment. Understood?"

Kassandra slowly nodded.

"Good. Now I have some excellent news for you. I've decided that we're going to have a playmate this afternoon. I took one of the other strung-out girls from your party. I stripped her naked and bound her to a pole in the back yard with her mouth gagged. I think after most of the day with the bugs she's very anxious to come indoors. You get to wait here while I go retrieve her."

As he finished that awful introduction the blonde giant attached her handcuffs to a chain dangling from the ceiling. There were dozens of these chains, all attached to pipes or boards that ran cross-wise above.

Steiner cut away the rope binding Kassandra's ankle, but he then cuffed the ankles and forced her to kneel. "Good girl. Stay here. I'll be right back with our new friend."

The brunette couldn't believe this was happening. She wondered who it could be...who else had been there? She thought of her roommates Tanya and Samantha. Both were 18-year-old freshmen. Please let it not be them.

Even as that thought ran through her head like a mantra the door to the basement above slammed open. Kassandra heard the whimpers of a girl being led down the stairs by a leash. A dark leather collar with a ring had been snapped around the girl's neck. The teenage girl's wrists were bound tightly in front of her. Otherwise she was completely naked and had been for some time. Kassandra saw with dismay that there were mosquito bites across the girl's body. But for all the harshness of the elements outside, the girl was still beautiful. Poor, gorgeous Tanya, one of Kassandra's freshman roommates, stood trembling with the blonde giant yanking on her leash.

"Welcome, little Tanya. You recognize your lovely roommate, yes? She enjoyed a nice, warm night in my bed today while you had to survive the not-so-pleasant outdoors." Steiner regarded the younger girl for a moment. Her sweaty body was still trembling. He slapped her ass and shoved her onto the bed.

"Let's get you warmed up, sweetie. Now stick your mouth between Kassandra's sexy thighs and let's see some pussy-licking." The glee with which the blonde giant said this was so obscene. Kassandra grimaced as the teenage red-head shook her head no.

The blonde giant's face turned red and he looked the beautiful young girl up and down. She was smaller and even more slender than the older girl. Whereas Kassandra was lithe and yet had full, supple breasts, the 18-year-old Tanya's breasts were like small, ripe melons hardly big enough to fill a man's hand. The redhead had crystal-blue eyes though, and it gave her face a gorgeous contrast against her fair, pale skin. Her 5'5 body knelt on the bed obstinately turning her head away from Kassandra's prone nakedness.

"I won't do it! Stop it! Let me go!" Tanya blurted. Big mistake, Kassandra thought. Please just do what he wants! Oh god, what's he doing? Kassandra gasped. Steiner had retrieved a whip from his chest of tormenting devices. It was a cat-o-nine whip with many tongues. He smacked it hard across Tanya's tits and then SWISH it came down hard against her well-shaped buttocks. Tanya jumped at the sudden pain.

"Stop it! You're hurting me!" the teenager squealed. Tanya's squeals became more intense as she tried to use her arms to block the rapist's whip. This only seemed to anger him more. Soon Steiner had grabbed Tanya by the neck, shoving her face into Kassandra's exposed snatch. At the same time Steiner slapped his hand hard against the redhead's sensitive clit and pussy. He gripped her pubic hair then and tugged until she screamed.

"You better give your slut-roommate some love, Sweetie, or I'm going to make you wish for death."

Tanya's moaning cut off into the strangled surrender of slurping. Reluctantly the teenage girl began eating out her roommate's cunt. She wasn't very skillful at first. Her tongue seemed to only batter Kassandra's clit as random intervals. The teenager's licks were frantic, random acts of desperation and Kassandra got no pleasure out of it. At first.

But the change became noticeable as Tanya established a pattern. Steiner knelt beside Tanya, his cock obscenely erect, as he gently fondled her tits and urged her on. "Good girl. That's it, Sweetie. Lick Slave Kassandra's pussy. Let's make her cum in your cute mouth." Steiner gently fondled Tanya's upraised ass as her cunnilingus continued with a more pronounced tempo. The tentative licks had become furious, desperate licking, but now even that had become something more. A furious crescendo of licking alternated with sucking. Kassandra found, with a jolt of shock, that her young roommate was occasionally capturing her clit with a firm yet gentle squeeze, forcing Kassandra's core to twitch and melt.

Oh god, keep it up Tanya. Make me cum. Her instinct flooded her before she could halt it with more proper thoughts. What am I thinking? This is awful. How can I even be wanting this? This twisted madman is making her do this! My poor friend. I'm so ashamed.

Even as Kassandra's internal conflict rage, her body took over, making all of her protests moot. The brunette's legs began to turn to jelly. Tanya's slurps filled the room and Kassandra's musk began to permeate the air. The wet, squelching sound of dearly needed release emanated from Kassandra's core. Tanya's face was now pressed hard into the brunette's sex. Steiner's hand gripped Tanya's hair at the nape of the neck, thrusting her mouth more aggressively into Kassandra's cunt lips.

Kassandra bucked shamefully against her friend's mouth. The tall brunette's hands were still chained above her and her ankles were still shackled behind her, but there was nothing preventing the instinctual reaction of thrusting her hips forward to meet her fellow captive's tongue. The delicious sensation writhed through Kassandra's body with a sudden, explosive force. She felt her legs become weightless for a moment. The wet, slurping sounds of Tanya's tongue became deafening.

The redhead's tongue suddenly felt a strong taste of sweetness. Tanya felt Steiner's fingers gently teasing her clit even as Kassandra grunted her orgasm. Streams of cunt-juice sprayed into Tanya's face. It filled her mouth and dribbled down her chin, onto the bed sheets...another sticky, tainted splotch on a bed that was becoming messier by the minute.

"Well done slut. Now you get a reward." Tanya looked back as Steiner lined up her beautiful pussy with his rigid cock aimed, like a lance, to enter her.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Tanya squeaked.

"Don't hurt her! Stop it!" Kassandra shouted.

"Look at this big, angry cock. It needs some more pussy, and yours is so cute and tight-looking, little slut."

"No please! She'll suck you! Let her suck you!" Kassandra urged.

Tanya's expression of revulsion and outrage at her friend's suggestion soon vanished as she realized that the brunette was trying to save her from a more terrible evil...

*****

"Wait...I...I'll do it," Tanya said, unable to believe the words coming out of her own mouth.

Steiner arched an eyebrow at her, but he jerked on the leash until she kneeled. Standing on the bed the blonde giant waved his cock slowly in front of her terrified face. The long, vein-covered surface of the cock seemed to strain with impossible need and fury. Slowly, half-grimacing, the young redhead licked at the shaft, then stroked her tongue down the entire length and back up.

"None of this kissy shit. I want some real cock-sucking," Steiner growled. He held the redhead's hair back from her face and plunged his penis between her lips. She gagged and sputtered as he rammed it back and forth down her throat. The hot moistness of her mouth felt so heavenly. He kept thrusting, his desire building, until he saw Kassandra watching from the corner of his vision.

"Let's give your friend a more active role on the action," he said to Tanya. For a moment he pulled out his rigid prick -- just long enough to undo Kassandra's ankle shackles and turn her around. Kassandra groaned as he lowered the height of the wrist shackles, having her kneel doggy-style in front of him. Her pussy lips enticed his rigid cock though Kassandra's cunt still felt raw and used from their earlier three couplings.

"What are you doing Master?" Kassandra groaned. She waited, hoping that maybe she might be able to kick him where it would hurt most...and perhaps then she and Tanya could overpower him.

Instead Kassandra found a diamond-hard cock shoved into her pussy. The fullness enveloped her. Steiner grunted between thrusts only to pull out and present the cock, dripping with Kassandra's juices, to Tanya's astonished face.

"Let's give little redhead bitch a taste of her friend's pussy. C'mon sweetheart. Suck your friend's cunt off my big, nasty cock." Tanya tried to sputter a protest as the cock slipped between her lips. The helpless redhead suddenly found herself slurping a cock that was almost too big for her mouth to handle. In and out it savaged her mouth, leaving a tangy taste on her tongue. The blonde giant briefly took out his cock. At its full length and girth it seemed easily longer than the teenage girl's head.

"Oh please, no more!" Tanya mewled. Her mouth opened, nonetheless, when he insistently thrust his cock-head into her cute mouth for another go. This lasted for only a few more minutes before Steiner pulled his cock from between her mouth, the pre-cum stretching like a bridge of mozzarella cheese between Tanya's lips and the rapist's cock. He wiped more strands of gooey pre-cum across each of Tanya's cheeks as the girl groaned for him to stop.

"Stop? But I haven't even started, silly little cunt." He laid down beside Kassandra, his cock a flagpole.

"One of you gets to fuck this cock hard and impale her snatch on my hungry dick. The other gets to lie between my legs and flick her tongue at my ball sac until I cum. Which will it be, girls? Make your choices!" he growled.

Seeing that the sick bastard was serious Kassandra acted before she even knew what she was doing. Saving poor Tanya from having her pussy raped seemed to override all other priorities. Despite having her wrists chained overhead Kassandra could readily enough position her pussy above the giant cock that waited eagerly to rape her. Then, straddling him, she gently lowered herself onto his massive girth.

Steiner relished the exquisite look of anticipation on the brunette's face as she prepared to take him in. It never ceased to amaze him how expressive a woman's face could be -- or how expressive a woman's body could feel. He felt her velvety warmth capture his cock. For just a split second Steiner was not the Master. He was the captive, and her pussy dominated him.

Then the moment was gone. Steiner cupped Kassandra's breasts, squeezing them roughly as she moaned and urging her to fuck him harder. "C'mon bitch. Impale that horny snatch of yours or I'll rape your friend's ass and make you lick out the blood!"

That vile threat motivated Kassandra like nothing else could. She humped that cock hard and fast, without reservation. Meanwhile Tanya knelt between Steiner's legs, facing Kassandra's rapidly bouncing buttocks, and gently flicked her tongue at the wrinkled folds of Steiner's scrotum. The blonde giant sighed as he felt the redhead teenager's submissive flicks and licks against his testicles.

"You sluts were made for each other. Mmmm...You make a good team, I must admit." Still holding on to Tanya's leash, he yanked a few times once he had tired of her tongue-licks against his balls. Changing it up a little he had her kneel beside where he lay, gently stroking her clit as she was forced to spread her thighs nice and wide.

"Uhhh. No...Master please!" Tanya blurted, but the sweat beading the redhead's face and the sudden shivers ricocheting through her body said the opposite.

Even as Kassandra fucked him towards a glorious orgasmic pinnacle the killer-rapist stroked his younger captive, enjoying the conflicting emotions fly across her cute face.

Tanya's hands unconsciously rested on Steiner's stroking arm. Her grip on him grew harder and harder the more desperate she became. He could felt her trembling at his touch. His fingers, more skillful than any normal man's, played her clitoris and gently traced the folds of her pussy with a teasing fire.

At last she could hold out no more. Tanya sang -- a short, musical squeal of ecstasy, as she came hard on his hand. The teenage girl gripped his arm forcefully in the throes of her orgasm, panting as he motioned with his cum-tainted fingers for her to come nearer.

"You disobedient cunt. Did I tell you you could cum yet?"

Tanya shook her head, dismay and disbelief mingling in her eyes. "Please Master! I didn't mean to! You made me!"

All the while Kassandra's snatch was encasing Steiner's cock like a pillowed vice. It felt so good it almost made him want to forgive Slave Tanya's disobedience. Almost.

Instead he thrust Kassandra off of him.

"No! Please! Was I not pleasing you?" the brunette wailed.

"Your services are not needed now....Slave Tanya has some apologizing to do." With a slow, deliberate glare, he indicated his perfectly erect penis. It stood saluting the younger girl. It glistened with Kassandra's juices and male pre-cum. For all the world it was a cock that seemed ready to scream 'Give me a pussy to fuck right now!'

"Hop on, Sweetie. You can earn your forgiveness."

She shook her head. The teenage redhead's tears crinkled at the corners of her eyes. "No...Master...I can't."

That was when Steiner upped the ante. He reached under the mattress, found the hidden gun there. He whipped the handgun level and pressed it against Tanya's pubic muff.

"You'll have this squeezing my cock and milking my balls in three seconds or I put a bullet in you, cutie."

Said with such terrible finality, those destructive words spurred Tanya to do the unthinkable. The slender redhead crawled over to straddle her would-be murderer rapist. She placed her hands firmly on his chest and carefully positioned her tight, young pussy. Then, with aching agony, she sank her sex onto his hard meat. Hard, unyielding cock felt the blissful squeeze of the feminine sex. Steiner groaned appreciatively and pressed the gun into the side of Tanya's right breast.

"Better fuck me like a desperate whore or I might pull this trigger," he warned. Tanya gyrated like a little slut on her rapist's cock. She humped it hard. Her pussy seemed to fly up his shaft, only to fall back to earth, slamming itself hard onto his stabbing flesh. She groaned and the tears flew listlessly down the sides of her gorgeous face, but she fucked dutifully. Her submissive body sank onto his flesh again and again as his free hand roamed along her ass cheeks, enjoying the smoothness of her curves.

"Uuhhh...good...yesss, Sweetie, this is how you fuck. You're a pro at this. Oh fuck...I might have to keep you alive a little while, at this rate. Mmmm..."

As the rapist-killer moaned these words Kassandra quietly shifted, preparing to throw the weight of her body across his neck. If she could put him in a headlock with her legs, if she were strong enough to cut off his air flow...

Even though Kassandra's wrists were shackled, it was possible in theory. The brunette prepared to lunge.

Suddenly Steiner turned the gun on Kassandra. "Hey. What are you staring at, Sweetie? Let's get you in on this action. You can sit astride my face and I'll lick your pussy." He pressed the gun into her abdomen. "Of course, if you try any funny shit I'll blow a hole in your cute snatch and then cut your friend up into pieces. Are you going to behave or not?"

Kassandra, suddenly trembling at the sadistic madman's words, merely nodded. She straddled him, stiffening as his tongue began to smack and slurp at her sensitive nerve bundle of a clit. It would be so easy...just to bash his head with my knee and try to smother him. Or would it? He had a gun to her belly and his other hand was free to brace against her or force her off of him. If even one millisecond went wrong, then he would struggle free...and what then?

Finally, after a long battle of odds and risks fought within herself, Kassandra decided that submission was better than a long chance. If they could only survive another hour, another night, then there was still some chance of escape. Clearly a better opportunity had to come along eventually. Didn't it?

The brunette hottie's moans filled the basement torment chamber as Steiner's tongue flicked hard and fast. Meanwhile Steiner's own loins were building towards a fantastic finish. Tanya's tight, virgin pussy hugged him like a glove.

"MMmm...yeah bitch. Fuck me harder. Fuck me, little slut. I'm going to cum in you."

"Please don't cum in her, Master!" Kassandra wailed. "Fuck me, not her!" If the twisted freak is going to get one of us pregnant, let it be me, Kassandra hoped selflessly.

As if in answer the Master redoubled his cunnillingus. The tongue strove furiously, grazing with firm, swift authority against Kassandra's poor clit. Kassandra's breathing grew heavy. Her breasts heaved as her arms swayed, extended above her head.

"Please no...Master...you can't do this!" Kassandra moaned. The warmth between her legs was unmistakable now. But it was also cruel. Cruel that this sick bastard could have this power over her. It was so very, very wrong.