Girl's Dorm CFNM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't think too much of it and quickly opened it as I slipped into the safety of her room, retreating from the girl's dorm hallway, treacherous to the naked man.

It all happened in an instant.

"Hey baby!" I heard Cher say brightly as I entered. And there I noticed were two of her girlfriends chilling in her room with her, they must have come in while I was in the shower. My hands immediately shot down to cover myself and my mind whirled through what to do. Run back into the hall? Back to the shower? To the other side of the room to grab my towels or my clothes? The result was that I stood there like a deer in the headlights, dripping wet, naked, and trying to cover my shame.

One of the visitors put her hand to her mouth but was obviously giggling. The other had a great big grin on her face. Cher was laughing and her laugh grew with my obvious embarrassment. I finally started to walk to where my towels and clothes were but Cher's words stopped me.

"No no." she said. "You never wear clothes in my room. Stop covering yourself like a silly boy." I hesitated. "Now please" she said in mock motherly tone, but was nonetheless very serious. I slowly lowered my hands to my sides and just stood there in the room, not sure what to do.

"Didn't I tell you girls he has a beautiful cock!" Cher said to her friends. They both nodded and agreed.

The water on my skin began to evaporate and goose bumps raised all over my naked flesh.

"Come stand in front of us, let the girls see how lucky I am."

I didn't know what else to do, so I just followed my girlfriend's command. I walked up in front of the bed, where the three young women were seated, and stood naked before them. Cher made me keep all of my pubic hair completely shaved and I must admit my wide cock, even flaccid, looks pretty good.

"Damn" one of the girls said. "That's a pretty nice cock."

The other girl was still just sort of staring, clearly not as ready for this experience as her friend, though it was becoming clearer to me that this had been planned.

"I'd like to see what it looks like hard." said the more bold visitor.

"I think that can be arranged." said Cher. She looked at me expectantly. "Go on." she said calmly.

I'd begun to get used to masturbating for Cher. We'd done it frequently and even with her sometimes humiliating instructions I'd gotten more comfortable exposing myself at my most vulnerable state to her. Now though, with these two girls in front of me, it was like the very first time I'd jerked off in front of Cher. In fact it was even more humiliating! I knew these girls, I was pretty sure I knew their names and had seen them around frequently. I knew I'd continue seeing them around, and now every time I'd just think about how they'd seen me naked and watched me jack myself off in front of them. I thought about how they'd think about that too every time they saw me and how many of their friends they'd tell about it.

All of this embarrassment and humiliation turned me on so much and I was hard quickly.

"Hands behind your head baby." Cher instructed me. I obeyed.

"Isn't that pretty!?" she said to her friends.

"That's a sexy cock" said the more bold friend, and the three of them just looked at my nakedness for a handful of seconds. Then the more timid one spoke.

"You said he does what you tell him, right?" she said in a quiet voice.

"That's right" said Cher confidently.

"Make him do something silly." said the timid girl with a big smile on her face.

"No problem." said with a very devious smile. "Get back to it, fast." she said to me. I immediately grabbed my cock and started jerking it furiously without even thinking about it. That was the power Cher had over me.

"We want to see you cum in your hand." Cher said, smiling. "You know what that means." she said. And I did. Our habit was that if I came in my hand, I licked it up.

My hand didn't stop, but I looked at Cher in horror.

"Watch what he does." Cher said to her friends. "I think you'll find it entertaining. Don't make us wait baby."

And so there I was, for the first time, but what would by no means be the last time, standing stark naked in front of my girlfriend and other women. They were fully clothed, and my hard cock was in my hand.

I was so turned on by the humiliation of what I was doing and what I was about to do. The surrealness of it made it feel like a dream.

I was getting close.

"He's getting close! Here it comes!" said Cher excitedly.

The two visitors watched intently, Cher moved her gaze from me to their excited faces, enjoying how enraptured they were by the show and anticipating how they'd react to what was to come.

And cum I did. I groaned as I shot string after warm string into my hand. The two girls cheered as my thick cock pulsated and my face contorted in pleasure. Cher just smiled giddily watching them react to me. Then as my orgasm died down I knew what Cher expected me to do next.

Without hesitating I raised my hand to mouth and licked up my cum.

"Oh my god!" said the more bold girl, her jaw agape.

The timid girl raised her hand to her mouth again. "Gross!" she exclaimed and then laughed as I sucked down my cum with barely a gag.

Then as I finished, I just stood in front of the three of them. Sheepish, embarrassed, humiliated, and loving it.

"Wow" said the bold girl still staring at me. "I want one."

"This one's mine, you can't have him." said Cher. "But I'll share him with you when you want!" she said smiling.

Cher's friends stayed and hung out for a while. I stayed naked the entire time. We all talked a little bit about the lifestyle Cher and I enjoyed, but mostly we just talked about normal school and life related things. It was almost more strange than the performance I'd done, just sitting with three female friends where all clothed while I was totally naked, and all of us acting as though it was just a normal thing.

Epilogue:

Though Cher's and my relationship is full of amazing memories I'll treasure forever regarding my sexual submission and her sexual dominance, this is the last one I'll talk about now. After three years of dating, about a year of that being long distance, we decided we wanted to go different ways in our lives. The main obstacle was that Cher wanted children, and I did not. We ended our relationship amicably and harbored only fond memories of each other, but this impasse of children was one neither of us would budge on, and we both respected the other's view while realizing it meant we could not continue our relationship. Perhaps in the future I'll discuss more of our little exploits which began to include her desire for me to wear panties, increasing frequency of encounters with other people involved, discovery of other people who lived CFNM lifestyles, chastity once circumstance forced our relationship to move to long distance, public play, and many other fun aspects of our sexuality together.

12