Girl's Friday Nights Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm, Cassie. Where are you going to stay now that your house is gone?"

"I was going pitch my dome tent and stay in there. I figured we could cook in your trailer."

"That's nonsense. My trailer will sleep eight people. The sofa makes into a nice bed."

"You sure. I don't want to impose."

"I'm positive. No way I'm letting you sleep on the ground when there's a perfectly good bed available."

"OK. I'll move some of my stuff in. I need my cooking supplies in there too."

"OK, the door is open."

She spent the next two hours stocking the kitchen and moving in some of her clothes. I thought to myself, one small happy family. Of course a few dirty old man thoughts popped up too. This had possibilities.

Our first evening together in my trailer was interesting. She moved around with confidence and wasn't at all nervous. I was a little tense, not being used to having a woman around. It had been a while. I took a shower while she made dinner. We had the usual, venison, beans, and some boiled rice. She made some gravy in the pan that she fried the venison in. It was delicious over the rice. After dinner she took a shower while I washed and dried the dishes. She came out wearing a t shirt and shorts. I had trouble keeping eye contact. When she turned her back I did some heavy duty checking on her ass and legs. I could see the muscles rippling under her skin. She looked strong and in good shape. Her breasts moving under that t shirt made me lose eye contact a number of times. She didn't appear to notice, but I was sure she did.

I clicked on the TV and handed her the remote. I fired up my laptop and checked my email. She was watching the news. Gary answered the email I had sent with more questions. I gave him guarded answers. I wasn't ready to give up what I was up to.

I logged off and got out some blankets and sheets for her. I pulled out the sofa and she helped me make up the bed. I went in my bedroom and clicked on my TV. I fell asleep watching a boring movie. I woke once during the night to drain my lizard and heard her gentle snoring.

******************

The next morning she was up before me. I woke to the smell of breakfast. It was time to get started on the house. I had just started raking all the left over trash from the house removal when I head a truck. It was Dennis with my lumber delivery. He didn't even look at me.

He had a setup on his flat bed with rollers. The had pins in the holding them from turning. He pulled the pins and cranked the lumber off the back of the truck. When it over balanced he just drove out from under it. I had to help him unload the cement mixer. It had a gas engine on it so I didn't have to run the generator on my trailer. He looked at me and with a "later" he was on his way.

I started laying out some lines to get the dimensions for the foundations set up. Then I started building the forms for the piers. I got warmed up so I took off my shirt. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Cassie checking me out. She had a little smile on her face. I tried to ignore her so I wouldn't hit my thumb with the hammer.

She started to work on her garden. The tiller started right up for her. I heard her give a hoot and off she went. It was bouncing around a little and I noticed she didn't have a bra on. Things were looking good. I fired up the mixer and started pouring the piers. I had just finished smoothing the last one when she walked up.

"Hey, it's break time. I made some lemonade."

"All right. That will hit the spot."

She poured two glasses and we sat down in the shade. We chatted a little. I explained what I was doing and she just nodded her head.

"It looks like you know what you're doing. I got the right man for the job."

'Well, it isn't my first rodeo. I've been doing this since I got out of high school."

"That long, huh?"

"How's that tiller working."

"Oh my god. It's great. Thanks for getting that for me. I'm almost ready to start planting."

"What are you planting?"

"About half will be in beans. The rest will be mostly salad stuff. Lettuce, tomatoes, radishes, cukes, carrots, peas. Stuff like that. I'll put some corn in later. It likes hot weather. I tried potatoes one year but the ground is wrong for them. There are plums and peaches in the orchard down there. I'll can some of those."

'You really enjoy this life style, don't you."

"Oh yes. Every day is a challenge. I like figuring out how to conquer them. A good feeling of satisfaction."

"You're a remarkable woman, Cassie. I've never met anyone like you. Someone coming from the city and living like this in such a short time. Pretty amazing."

"Thanks, Paladin. That's a nice thing to say."

"I have to chuckle at everyone calling me Paladin."

"Well, you started it with that flier you made up. Now you can just live with it.

"I think it really remarkable what you can do with all these boards. Just saw them up and nail them together into a house. No easy task."

"Well, I guess we're both remarkable. How about that."

We both chuckled and started back to work.

I had to wait a couple of days for the concrete to set so I started cutting the two by fours for framing the walls down to stud length. The were all eight feet long and I needed to cut four inches off to allow for the double caps on top of the walls. The inside walls needed to be eight feet so the sheet rock would fit. I wore out the old blade on my skill saw cutting all of them. My new ones were carbide so I knew they would last.

***************

The next two days and evenings were a carbon copy of the last ones. The next morning I got a nice surprise.

I woke up with a warm body next to mine. Two firm breasts pressed against my side. Her head was on my shoulder and a soft hand was holding my blue veined morning wood. I stirred and pulled her against me. She gave a little sigh and snuggled up against me. Her leg was hooked over mine.

"Just above a whisper she said, "You don't mind me waking you up like this do you?"

"Do I have fool written on my forehead."

She moved her hand up and caressed my chest.

"mmmm, nice and hairy. I like that. I was checking you out when you were getting all sweaty out there."

"I have to confess. I was checking you out too. I like the no bra look. They're real active under that t shirt."

'I was doing it just for you. I knew you would like it."

She moved her hand down and she started slowly stroking my cock

"I have a feeling I won't get much work done today."

"You deserve a day off and a little tender loving care."

She threw the covers down and I got a good look at her. It was all good. She kissed her way down to my cock and licked the head. I almost lost it then. She licked and kissed up and down my cock.

"You like that, you big hairy man?"

"You keep that up and you'll have a mess on your hands."

"No I won't. I swallow and I want every drop."

She moved down between my lets and took my entire seven inches down her throat. Her breasts were caressing the inside of my thighs. I heard a groan and realized it was me.

"Cum for me, baby. Give it to me."

She slowly took it all the way in again. I felt that magic stirring in my loins. It hit me and my hips jerked up. She hung on as I pumped squirt after squirt down her neck. She pulled back a little and took the last few in her mouth. I knew Sarge could hear my cries as I filled her mouth.

'Sorry I was so fast. It's been a while."

"It's OK. Now we can take our time. We have all day."

She crawled up on my chest and rubbed her nipples on my chest.

"Your hairy chest feels so good on my nipples. They feel as hard as rocks."

I rolled her off my chest and knelt between her legs.

'I'll have to check them out. They may not be hard enough."

I leaned down and kissed the left one. I felt it swell against my lips. I sucked it up and ran my tongue around it. She moaned and held my head in place. My fingers found the other one and I rolled it around. I kissed my way down to her treasure. She had a full untrimmed bush waiting for me. I parted her bush and watched her lips fill with blood and open for me. I lifted her legs a little and put my thumb on her clit. I pressed a little and speared her puckered asshole with my tongue. She almost tore my ears off as she came.

"Oh god. Yes. Yes. Don't stop. Yes. Yes."

I licked from her pucker all the way up to her clit. Then I gently licked it as I stuck two fingers in her wet pussy. She squealed and came again. She found my ears again and held me in place.

'Cumming. Cumming. Fucking god, I'm cumming."

I stayed after her pussy till she begged me to stop.

"Give me that cock. Fill my pussy with it. Shove it all the way in and make me your woman."

I moved up and touched her pussy lips with the head. Both of her hands grabbed me and she did a quick thrust up and my head popped in. She squealed and came again.

"All of it. Give me all of it. Fuck me hard. It's been to long."

I dropped as her legs went around my ass. My cock slid in like it was made for her. She pulled me down and just held me there.

"Yes. So good. So full and good. Big cock in my pussy."

She held me all the way in and started grinding her clit on my bone. I lifted a little and let her go. She came twice in rapid succession. She stopped quivering and started stroking up on me. I joined her rhythm. Our bodies took control of our minds as we built to a mutual orgasm. When it hit we both cried out. She pulled me down and her pussy muscles milked the last drops of my cum in her.

"Oh my god. Thank you. I lost count of how many times I came."

She rolled me off and climbed on my chest. She looked in my eyes.

"I want you to know, I'll never hurt you. Never never."

I looked at her and two tears ran from my eyes.

"I love you, Cassie. You're my woman now."

"I love you too, Paladin. You're my man too. I'll make you the happiest guy in the world."

We both shed some tears as we snuggled.

After a few minutes in each others arms she moved down and started licking and sucking my cock. It slowly filled with blood.

"Come on up, big boy. I'm not done with you yet. We're just getting started."

"I love what you do with that mouth. Did you learn that in nursing school?"

"Not quite, but we did learn where all the nerves are located. I'm going to show you."

She moved up over me and held my cock against her soaked pussy lips.

"Now, I'm going to ride you into a coma. You just lay there and enjoy."

True to her word she started working on my cock. She got me right to the edge of cumming and kept me there. It seemed like forever till she let me cum. She did things with her pussy muscles that I didn't think were humanly possible. It was bordering on a religious experience.

Over the rest of the day we fucked in every position possible. Then we fucked in some I thought were impossible. This woman was strong and in shape. After the fourth time I couldn't get it up again.

"Stick a fork in me, I'm done."

"I did good, huh?"

"You're way past good. You're off the scale."

"I've never cum so many times before. My pussy is way past happy."

We took a break and had something to eat. Naked lunch was an experience we would do over and over. I did manage to get it up one more time that night. We slept till almost noon the next day.

********************

Epilogue.

The longer I was with Cassie the more I came to appreciate her. She was a lady in public, an animal in bed and a loving companion all the time. She was a mans woman. She knew how to treat a man. Sometimes I thought she could read my mind. In a nutshell, she spoiled me. It took me a while to realize what she was doing, but when I figured it out I just had to smile. My best answer to her was to do the same.

On one day off Cassie took me to the skinny dippers spot on the river. I didn't know what to expect other than a bunch of naked people swimming. We pulled out on the river bar where the other cars and trucks were parked. I could see everyone about twenty yards away. I sat for a minute just looking. There was every shape and size of human bodies there. Little kids, young teenagers, husband and wives, and a few seniors. We got out and stripped. As we walked to the edge of the water I heard a few people say, "Hey Paladin. How's it going." "Hey Paladin, come on in the water is fine." I waved and said hi. Cassie introduced me to some of them.

I can tell you, swimming in the nude is way different than wearing a suit. The best way I can describe it is that it's sensual. Once I got over the initial shock I had a great time. We went back a few more times through the summer.

We did manage to finish the house on the time line I had set. She spent each morning tending the pot patch and her kitchen garden. The house work only took minimal time and we shared that. I concentrated on getting the house done. She was a great help when I needed her. I coached her on running my saws, driving nails. She picked up the fine points. Driving nails, you say. Most people don't know how. They peck at them like a little bird and bend most of them over. She learned how to take a full swing. I had her frame one wall on her own. She had a little trouble with the window till I showed her how. I even bought her a tool belt.

By the middle of summer the house was done. It was a ranch style with a pitched roof. I didn't think just the two of us would be able to handle putting trusses up. Of course we went shopping for all the furniture and some stuff for the kitchen.

We decided to try to civilize Spook. No one knew where he lived so we wanted to deed him a two acre parcel on the corner of her forty acres and give him my trailer. There was a spring there so he wouldn't have to worry about a water supply. He came to eat one evening and we told him our plan. He balked at first but we insisted and he finally caved in. Once we got it set up he gave me a bone crushing man hug. I saw a little tear in the corner of his eye. We both suspected that no one had ever treated him with kindness like that before.

Fall came and it was harvest time. Cassie showed me how to manicure the buds to get them ready for sale. It took us about two weeks to get them all cleaned. I learned not to lick the resin off my fingers. I did it a few times and found myself staring off into space for an hour or two. Cassie had a good laugh at my expense.

We got everything ready and the buyer showed up. We had a little over one hundred pounds for him. He had flown into the airport near Garberville. I met him and brought him to our place. He sniffed, weighed and tested the weed. I drove him back to his plane and he handed me a big sports bag full of money. I didn't count it. Cassie told me she had done business with him before and trusted him. With a promise to see us next year he took off into the wild blue yonder.

After the house was done and our product sold I started picking up odd jobs around the creek. The three girls needed a new roof so I did that for them. The offered to pay me with a threesome. Cassie chuckled and told me not to even think about it. We all had a laugh and I figured that they weren't serious. The were just pulling Cassie's leg because we were the new couple there.

A new guy bought in and wanted a deck built around his trailer. I took the job and he worked it out with Dennis about the lumber. It turns out that he was in college and his parents were killed in an auto accident. He sold his dad's business and their home and bought ten acres just around the hill from us. Everyone pitched in and got his pot patch going the next spring.

I had kept in touch with Gary and Marcie via emails. I talked to Cassie about giving them the full scoop on what I had been doing. She thought it was a good idea. I told them where I was and extended an invitation for them to come and visit. I had taken some pictures around the place so I included them in the email. I put one in of the house and her kitchen garden. One of her running her tiller, one of a deer hanging in the tree behind the house and one of us in shorts and t shirts wearing out tool belts. I included a picture of a bag of weed with a caption, "Cash crop." The last one I attached was a picture of Cassie and I. She was standing in front of me. My arms were around her and she had her t shirt lifted up showing her six month baby bump.