Girls in the Neighbourhood

Story Info
He gets closer acquainted with some young ladies.
5.2k words
4.47
50.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Janelle is the daughter of a neighbour. A very sweet young girl. Well, not really a girl, I guess, as she has turned eighteen, but definitely sweet. And maybe just a touch naïve. On second thoughts, make that very naïve. On third thought let me just say I've never met a girl quite as naïve as her. She has all the equipment to be a raging femme fatale but hasn't got the faintest idea of how to use it. Sometimes I suspect she doesn't even know she's got it, even though her mirror would show her with a single glance.

I was watching her ride towards me. I guess riding a bicycle helps her keep that trim figure. She also rides on the footpath, apparently considering the roadway too dangerous for her liking. Still, riding on the footpath can be dangerous as well.

I timed it quite well. I stepped out of my gate just as she came cycling past. There's a nice bush next to my front gate which tend to hide anyone coming out. OK if they're pedestrians but a cyclist tends to move somewhat faster. Janelle crashed into me.

I was lucky, managing to avoid the full force of the crash and also catching both Janelle and the bike so she didn't find herself sprawled in the pavement. She was, naturally, very apologetic.

Being a gentleman I accepted her apology, although I did suggest that she should be a little more careful. What if I'd been a little old lady or a child? She blushed and apologised all over again and I graciously waved the incident off. Accidents do happen.

It turned out that accidents do happen more than once. A few days later I got run down a second time. Janelle managed to keep her balance but I got knocked over.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she wailed. "Oh, I feel dreadful now. I'm really, really, sorry,"

"Not as sorry as I am," I pointed out as I picked myself up. "Twice in one week is a bit much, don't you think? I did warn you to be more careful, didn't I?"

"Yes, I know, and I'm sorry. I just didn't see you. I really will be more careful, I swear."

"Yes, well just take more care in future or there'll be consequences. I'll make damn sure that there are consequences."

I was heavily reproving. She was blushing and embarrassed.

"You wouldn't tell my parents, surely," she said with a gasp.

"Nah, I'll probably just paddle your backside myself," with a grin. "Just take care."

I had intended that there be another little accident on the weekend, after which I'd gently press my advantage to see what developed. As it is, when it happened it took me completely by surprise. I had planned a lazy Saturday afternoon. I was going to get a couple of bottles of beer and watch the game on my big-assed screen, just spending some relaxing me-time.

I dropped by the bottle shop and grabbed a couple of bottles. Arriving home I found that some asshole had parked across my drive. This bastardry annoyed me even more when you consider that there was ample parking available either side of where this idiot left his car. I pulled into the kerb behind the blocking car, noticing that it wasn't even pointing the right way. Technically, that's illegal. You should park pointing the same way you drive. The illegal parker was going to have to pull out into oncoming traffic when he finally left. I hoped the cops came past and ticketed him.

I grabbed my beer and started stomping towards my house. Coming out from between the two cars there was a scream, something smacked into my arms, my bottles of beer went flying, there was the crash of glass and a car alarm started sounding.

I took a deep breath, regarding my beerless hands. I lifted my head and looked around. Janelle was standing there, holding her bike and looking appalled. The wrongly parked car was screaming its head off, having been shaken up. My two bottle of beer were now my two broken bottles of beer, having smashed themselves against a handy windscreen. The only upside to the situation was that the bottles had also succeeded in putting a nice big crack in the windscreen. Serves him right for parking illegally.

The owner of the screaming heap came racing out of the house next to mine and started dancing on the spot, almost tearing his hair out. I indicated that he should kill the alarm so we could hear him speak and he whipped out his keys and killed it. The way he stabbed the off button he was also trying to kill whoever did that to his beloved car.

Then he started ranting. Wanton vandalism. Deliberate act of urban terrorism. All my fault. He was going to sue me for my back-teeth. I finally managed to get a word in, glaring at Janelle when she tried to speak.

"It's your own fault, pal," I told him very bluntly. "You just happened to be illegally parked right next to where an accident happened, and it was an accident. There are witnesses. If you'd been parked properly then the accident wouldn't have occurred so the entire mess is your own fault."

He went back to yelling, saying he was calling the cops and would be pressing charges. Janelle went pale when she heard that but I just laughed.

"Go right ahead and call them," I told him, taking out my phone and snapping a picture of the two cars, clearly showing he was illegally parked. "I bet that if they bother to turn up they'll give you a ticket. Possibly several, on the grounds that you're an asshole."

I strolled over to his car and picked up the bag with the broken bottles. Fortunately the bag had contained the glass, even if there was beer everywhere. I was just hoping some of it had leaked through that crack in his windscreen.

"I'll just get rid of this for you," I told him. "No need to than me. Just being a good citizen. I'd appreciate it if you'd shift your car. You're blocking the driveway."

Swearing loudly, he got in his car, reversed until he had some room, and then took off. There was no oncoming traffic so he managed to depart quite nicely. Of course, this meant that I'd have to move my car but I decided that could wait for a moment.

"Janelle, I wonder if I could have a quiet word with you," I said softly, strolling past her and down the drive. I dropped the broken glass into the rubbish and continued to the front door. Janelle followed me, looking rather miserable.

I slumped down on the couch and looked Janelle over. I might have noted in passing that the tights she was wearing would probably come off very easily. Ditto the t-shirt she had on. Not that this influenced my decision making in any way.

"I'll bite," I told her. "How did you manage to connect with me? I was still standing between the cars when you struck."

"I was watching the gate," she muttered. "I swung wide as I didn't want to hit you stepping out of the gate."

"And managed to get me anyway," I sighed. "I hate to think what would happen if you deliberately targeted me. I'd probably be safer."

She gave me a nasty look at that but I just smirked.

"Consequences," I said, speaking softly. "Remember what I said about consequences?"

She blushed and nodded.

"Actually, you're probably lucky. If that idiot hadn't been parked the way he was he'd be charging you for a new windscreen. As it is there's not much he can do about it. Still, you were a trifle careless and you were warned. Come here."

I straightened up and patted my knee. She blushed, shaking her head.

"You're not really going to smack me are you?" she asked, sounding rather nervous.

"You'd rather I told your parents?" I asked and she quickly shook her head.

"That's what I thought. A small spanking will help to press the lesson home."

She was blushing fiercely now, but edged closer to me, reluctant but accepting. I was reaching for her to bring her across my lap when everything went to hell.

"Don't trust him, Janelle. If I were you I'd be pounding my feet and heading out of here just as fast as possible. Brendan isn't just going to try and spank you. He fully intends to seduce you."

I sighed and looked over at the doorway, where Annabel was lounging. Annette was another lovely young thing of about twenty who happened to live next door. (Not the next door the asshole was visiting. The other one.) If Janelle was naïve, Annabel was born knowing. Apparently one of the things she knew was me.

"He wouldn't," Janelle protested, looking at me.

I tried to look innocent but probably spoiled it by winking at her. She looked from me to Annabel to me and then fled, apparently quite ready to believe that I had base intentions regarding her body.

"Thank you," I said exasperatedly to Annabel.

"You're welcome," she said with a wide smile. "Why were you chasing her, anyway? She's just a kid."

"God, open your eyes, woman. She's an adult grown and ready for the plucking. It won't be long and she'll be dragging some callow youth behind the bushes and become seriously disappointed at his performance. I can at least initiate her nicely."

"Well, better luck next time. I suspect that Janelle will now run a mile whenever she sees you coming."

Personally, I suspected otherwise. I'd seen the curiosity on Janelle's face before she bolted. I thought she might just come back to apologise again if she could think up a decent excuse to do it.

"Yes, well seeing Janelle is no longer an option I suppose you'll have to take her place," I said. "Come here." I patted my knee while smirking at Annabel.

"Me? You have got to be kidding. What makes you think I'll take her place?"

Annabel sounded amused and slightly scornful.

"Annabel, my love, if it wasn't for the fact that that great lump you call a husband is always around I'd have dragged you off to bed ages ago. Looking around," which I did very pointedly, "I can't see the man. Therefore you're now fair game. I owe you a spanking for chasing off Janelle."

"Oh yes? And the chances that you'd stop at a simple spanking are?"

"Zero," I admitted. "I'll tell you what. Seeing you're a bit better educated than Janelle where sex is concerned I'm not in a position where I've got to peel off your clothes and explain why. You'll know why they're coming off. So why don't you save me the trouble and take them off now. I'm sure I'll find it an enjoyable sight."

She stood there, looking at me, slowly shaking her head.

"You're beyond belief," she announced. "Give me one valid reason why I should get undressed."

"One reason and then you'll take off your clothes for me?"

"One valid reason," she said smirking, "and wanting me to is not a valid reason."

"Easy. The fact that you're still here arguing about it means that you want to. If you had no intention of doing so you'd have flipped me the bird and stalked off, laughing."

She opened her mouth to debate the point and then shut it again and glared at me. Whether she liked me saying so or not we both knew that I was right. If she wasn't willing to be seduced she'd have already left.

For a moment she just stood there, giving me a nasty look. She certainly had enough of them. She was also breathing harder and I could see her nipples pressing against her blouse. I kept my mouth shut and waited.

I could sort of sense when she capitulated, deciding to do as I'd told her. She seemed to relax just that little bit, then her hands came up and she started undoing the buttons on her blouse - very slowly. One at a time she flicked them open, slowly but surely working her way down. She had to pull the bottom of the blouse free from her slacks but she did so, slowly.

Once she'd slipped her blouse off it was dropped onto the coffee table. A flick and the button above her zip was undone, the zip itself being run down, almost in slow motion. Her slacks came down, Annabel lifting each leg in turn to slide the slacks off, finally stepping clear and the slacks joined the blouse.

She dithered for a moment, seeming to be trying to decide what was next, bra or panties. She finished up turning so she wasn't facing me directly and a production of removing her panties, watching me the entire time to see how I was reacting. I was trying to keep a straight face but whatever she saw must have pleased her as she now had a smug smile.

Finally facing me full on she reached behind her back, unclipped her bra and slid the straps down her arms, one hand keeping the bra pressed against her breasts at all time, even as she was withdrawing her arms from the straps. Then she dropped her hands. The bra promptly fell off and she caught it with a flourish and it joined the rest of her clothes while she stood there, naked and smirking.

My eyes were running all over her, truly appreciating the view. She was fit and shapely and had the self-confidence of knowing it. I patted my knee and she moved towards me, hips swaying, almost undulating as she approached. She went to sit on my lap and received an abrupt shock.

"Wrong way," I told her cheerfully, spinning her around and helping her to fall face-down across my lap.

"What are you doing?" she yelped.

"You truly do seem to have a short memory," I told her. "I'm going to spank you."

"What? I thought you were going to. . ." Her voice trailed off.

"Oh, I'm going to do that, certainly," I assured her, "but after the spanking. One does need to keep these things in the correct order. How can I be all sympathetic and give you loving comfort if you don't get spanked first."

"Don't you dare," she wailed, and wailed even louder when my hand came down on her bottom. She wriggled and squealed, to no avail, as my hand on her back held her firmly in position while I applied a little discipline, warming up her bottom quite nicely.

It wasn't long and her legs had parted, revealing all. I, swine that I am, took immediate advantage of this by dropping a spank on her pussy.

I found the whole thing most amusing but didn't dare laugh. The spanking might anger her and have her breathing oaths of a supreme vengeance, but laughing at her would kill any passion. She would leave in a fury if she thought I was laughing at her.

I spanked and teased, noting that she was getting aroused even if she was protesting and complaining. I warmed her bottom nicely, putting a nice flush on it. Her mound also had a nice flush and was hot and swollen. Her labia had parted, leaving her inner lips exposed and wanting.

Seeing my erection was trying to rip a hole through my jeans I decided that I'd better move things along. I swung Annabel back to her feet.

She was almost dancing on the spot, hands hovering around her bottom, not giving a damn about what she was exposing to me.

"If you now think that I'm going to let you. . ." she began, but I interrupted.

"You will get down on your hands and knees. You know how it goes, head down, bum up, and get ready for fireworks."

"If you think. . ." she began again, but I interrupted again. Rude, I know, but I didn't want her to say things that might hurt my tender feelings. I'm very sensitive when girls use four letter words like don't and stop. Better to leave then unsaid.

"I do," I told her, standing up and dropping my trousers and shorts. "If you care to look you can see exactly what I think."

She could, too. A blind woman would be able to sense what I was thinking. In case she was blind, and I hadn't known it, I pulled her flush against me, letting her feel the hard length of my cock pressing against her.

"Why," I asked her softly, "aren't you ready and waiting?"

Her face was flushed and I could feel her moving subtly, rubbing against my cock. She didn't look down at it, instead just staring into my eyes as she sank down, first onto her knees and then leaning forward onto her hands. She continued watching me, turning her head as I moved around behind her.

I moved closer, my hand closing over her mound, rubbing it firmly. I eased her lips apart and she finally turned her head to face the front, apparently not wanting to watch as I took her. I thrust into her, eager and wanting, and she pushed back against me in the same way, all hot, slippery, flesh, wanting that magic wand that would ease her need.

I like to think I'm a gentleman in some things. I'd intended to take things slowly, bringing her to full arousal before finally letting loose and giving her a final glorious climax, enjoying her slavish devotion along the way.

She wouldn't have a bar of it, would she? I'd barely driven in and she started on me.

"Yes," she shrieked. "More, harder, come on, you can do more, don't stuff around, get the lead out and get the cock in, fuck me harder, you great stud, I'm dying here."

I rather quickly got the impression that Annabel wasn't greatly concerned with my intention to build things slowly until we reached a thunderous climax. She wanted what she wanted and she wanted it NOW!

Like I said, I pride myself on being a gentleman. I gave her what she wanted, driving in hard and fast, arms around her so I could maul her breasts. (Normally I'd stroke or massage a lady's breasts. I just didn't think that would satisfy Annabel, hence the mauling.)

We went at it hot and hard with Annabel bouncing beneath me most energetically and somewhat noisily. I must say I found the whole thing most enjoyable as such total lack of inhibitions is rare to find. I gave her my best, drawing it out for as long as I could, with her exhorting me to give her more the entire time.

Finally I could last any longer and drove in with the intention of finishing it in mind. Annabel had no objections, starting to scream as her climax hit her, continuing to scream as she rode it to the last ripple.

I was totally done and spent when I disengaged and lay on the floor next to her.

"Not bad," she told me, damning me with faint praise.

I didn't say anything, just watched as she gathered up her clothes and sashayed off to the bathroom. I wondered if she always walked that way when she was naked or only when she knew a man was watching.

She came prancing out a few minutes later, all dressed and tidied, and I escorted her to the door.

"I think it's only fair to warn you," I told her, "but if I can catch you by yourself again I'll drag you into my bedroom, strip you naked, tie you to the bed, and fuck you ragged while beating your bottom like a big bass drum. I just have this feeling that I should aspire for a higher rating, moving from not bad to sensational or better."

She didn't reply, just giving me a superior look and wandering off home.

Watching her leave my thoughts turned to Janelle. Just because my first attempt at seduction failed didn't mean I should give up, now did it? There again, she had now been warned about my intentions and would probably be a bit more wary. Hopefully a bit curious, as well.

It was the next afternoon when Janelle found her excuse and came around. I answered a knock on the door and found her standing there, carrying two bottles of beer.

She was all um's and ah's but the gist of her story was that she felt guilty for breaking my beer the previous day and felt it only right that she should replace it. I invited her in, but she dithered.

"Ah, you're not going to try to seduce me are you?" she asked and I could have sworn she looked a trifle disappointed when I said no.

She came in despite any doubts that she might have had and I relieved her of the beer, putting them where they would stay safe. I took hold of her arm and started steering her towards the front room.

"There's still the small matter of the spanking I owe you," I reminded her.

"B-but I replaced the beer," she protested, "and you said that you weren't going to try and seduce me."

"Newsflash," I told her. "A friendly spanking doesn't mean that you're going to be seduced afterwards."

"Oh," was all she said, but that touch of disappointed was still there.

"I decided seduction was a non-starter as soon as Annabel opened her big mouth. You'd be aware of what I was attempting and would feel honour bound to resist. I've moved on to option two."

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12