Girls Like Boys Who Like Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,724 Followers

Yvette knew the score and lifted herself off of Steve.

"You know what to do now, Billy, don't you?" she said with a meaningful wink, pointing to the slick cock. And Billy did know what to do, leaning down to have himself another taste of that cock, now bearing the mixed scent and taste of both Yvette's and Jade's two wet cunts.

Billy really sucked away voraciously.

"Look at him go!" Yvette said, "I think he likes his cock seasoned with pussy!"

The two women laughed lustily watching the vivid cocksucking display.

"Okay, that's enough for you, Billy. I want me some more of that cock," Jade said, straddling Steve and lowering herself again, reaching down to take hold of Steve's shaft. Except this time she pressed the tip of that cock against her greased asshole, bearing down slowly as, inch by thick, hard inch, that cock disappeared inside her rectum.

"She loves it up the ass," Yvette said to Billy.

"So do you, slut, so do you," Jade reminded the other woman.

"Hey, I'm not denying it," Yvette said, laughing.

"How about you, Billy?" Jade said, looking at him, "I bet you love it up the ass."

The teen, still stunned by all that was happening here, said nothing.

"Oh I'm sure he does," Yvette teased, "I'm sure he just adores having a nice big hard one like Steve's buried up his hot, young ass, right, Billy?"

He still said nothing, but nodded that he did. In fact those last few times when he had been sucking Steve's cock, that's all he could think about, wondering whether he'd get to take that cock inside, get to be fucked by Steve. Or would that be going too far.

"You know what? I think it's time for you to get fucked, Billy," Jade said insistently, disengaging her ass from Steve's cock. "But first, how about another taste?

Billy hesitated a moment but then again took Steve's cock in his mouth.

"Fresh from the oven," Jade said as the two women laughed lewdly, Yvette glancing down at Billy's cock, as massive and stiff as ever. She took hold of the foot long shaft with her two hands and twisted it sensually, Billy's muffled groan as he sucked Steve signaling the pleasure he was feeling courtesy of Yvette's skilled massage. Yvette prided herself on her 'feel' for a man's cock. Not that Jade herself hadn't an equal craving for cock,. But Yvette's obsession for the male penis, especially a specimen as stunning as Billy's, ran very, very deep.

And Billy's obsession for cock, as witnessed by the avidity with which he was sucking Steve's, ran very, very deep as well, it seemed.

"Okay, Yvette, enough of that cock," Jade said, tugging at her girlfriend, "I think it's time for us to focus on another of Billy's hot spots."

"You can keep on sucking," Jade added, addressing Billy, "just turn over for us now, okay?"

Billy turned, his mouth never disengaging from Steve's cock as the two women helped him to lift his butt. They stared at the eighteen year old's smooth, muscled bottom. That bottom was as tanned as the rest of him. Young Billy obviously spent time cavorting at a nude beach, one probably catering to queers such as himself. That sort of a beach must be quite a lustfest Jade thought to herself, horny naked queers checking out each other's toned bodies, exposed cocks and trim bottoms.

"Nice, huh?" Jade said to Yvette, massaging Billy's buttocks, working her two thumbs into the crack between them, separating those buttocks, that anal bullseye of his vivid now.

"Real nice," Yvette groaned, staring intently.

"Now what I think would be really, really nice, would be to see Steve stick his cock up in there, don't you?"

"Great idea, Jade. You're always full of great ideas."

The two frisky women were providing most of the banter while the two men, today, were the highlight of the show. Steve, still feeding his cock to Billy, was staring at the trio, his face beaming with a lascivious smile. He knew what treat was next for that greedy cock of his.

Suddenly Jade pressed her face between Billy's cheeks and began to lick his ass. As she lapped away at the cute little sphincter she couldn't help but imagine the cocks that had entered this portal, Steve's about to be added to the list. Yvette watched raptly, holding Billy wide open as Jade lapped away at the teen's bottom. Jade reached under to check out Billy's cock while she rimmed his ass like this. It was rock hard still, seeming even more massive and stunning to hold when she could only feel but not see it.

"Why don't you get some of that in here," Jade said to Yvette, nodding towards the jar of lubricant.

"Yeah, let's grease young Billy up for the kill," Yvette said, thrilled that she would soon be seeing a man fuck another man. With her patented sensual touch Yvette spread lubricant between Billy's smooth, perfect buttocks as Jade held him open. Queer though he may have been, Billy sure wasn't objecting to these two sexy women tending to his ass. Of course he well knew what that ass was being prepared for; he knew where the cock he was sucking was destined to go next. And knowing this made sucking that cock suddenly doubly thrilling for Billy. Steve's own equipment may not have been the freak of nature Billy's was, but he carried nearly eight, thick ramrod stiff inches of perfectly shaped and proportioned penis, and Billy was enjoying feasting on every hot, tasty inch. And looking forward to the next chapter.

"Let's see what he's like in there," Jade said now sliding two stiff fingers right up the lubed and exposed asshole. "Mmmmmh, nice and warm and tight. Steve, you're going to love it, baby."

And Steve was ready for it too, pulling away from Billy's hungry lips. Jade took hold of Steve's cock as Steve now knelt behind Billy, Yvette holding Billy wide open.

"Oh fuck! I can't believe I'm actually going to get to watch this!"

"Uh huh, one man's dick up another man's ass," Jade said, staring right into Yvette's eyes, the two women sharing the moment of imminence as Jade teasingly rubbed the big, smooth cockhead against Billy's slick hole.

And then, taking hold of Billy's hips himself, Steve drove that cock of his inside, the two women's eyes riveted on the scene of contact, watching the teen's exposed and vulnerable anus suddenly dilated as it was forced to admit the thickness of Steve's cock, that cock now pressing forward, the stretched band of Billy's sphincter gripping it tightly.

"Oh my God. Steve's fucking his ass! He's fucking him!" Yvette gasped excitedly.

"That's right, Yvette, that's exactly what he's doing," Jade said with a smile, enjoying the other woman's reaction. She herself remembered how arousing it had been for her the first time she witnessed a man fucking another man. And that time, too, the man doing the fucking was Steve. Now Yvette, who had confessed to Jade how seeing two men have sex had been one of her big, big fantasies, was having that particular fantasy fulfilled. Steve loved having the two women watch and witness. He always preferred fucking women, cunt or ass. But he liked fucking men when a woman was present and especially, as now, when she was assisting. To have two women here watching and helping him fuck a man was a first for Steve, and doubly exciting. He and everyone else was well aware how the average man became exceedingly aroused by the thought of two women having sex. Well, Steve had learned that many women, likewise, love imagining men having sex and dreamt of being able to witness such acts.

Yvette watched for a while, then went up to look Billy in the face.

"How do you like it, Billy? How do you like a hard dick up your ass?"

"I fucking love it!" he gasped unabashedly, pushing back against Steve's thrusts, greedy to take that cock of Steve's deep.

"I bet you do, I bet you do," Yvette purred, reaching down to again take hold of Billy's wonder of a cock. It was so incredibly hard and she could imagine how excited Billy was, how good he felt. For Yvette well knew that it wasn't only boys who could enjoy a stiff one in their bottoms.

Jade reached in and ran a sensual fingertip around that vivid margin where Steve's cock was saying a big, sexy hello to Billy's asshole. Then Yvette did the same, her finger lingering there. She'd done the same once when she had watched Steve fuck Jade up the ass. But this time the ass was a man's and now when she let her finger drop an inch or two she could feel not the slash of a wet pussy, but two nice, hard balls!

"Fuck him! Fuck him! Fuck him! Fuck him!" Jade urged

"Yeah, fuck his tight young ass!"Yvette cheered on brazenly.

And Steve did just that, putting on quite a show as he sodomized the teen, pulling all the way out for a moment so the two women could see the slick open hole before he plunged back inside.

Billy was loving it, loving every moment, loving every inch! He craved cock. He'd craved lavishly sucking on Steve's penis, and now he luxuriated in the raw heat of that steely cock of Steve's pulverizing his bottom, filling his rectum. Billy may have been gay but he shared something with women, he shared the knowledge that to have a hard cock enter and explore one's body was one of life's most sublime gifts. And he was hot fuck, he well knew. At first men always focused on Billy's own cock; how could they not. But when they had the opportunity to test his eager and receptive ass, many made that the highlight of their intimacy with the teen.

Now Steve fell back on his side, bringing Billy with him, Steve now spooned against Billy's back, fucking him with smooth, rhythmic strokes.

With the two men on their sides like this, and Steve pulling open Billy's buttock so the view would not be obscured, Yvette suddenly found a deliciously tantalizing panorama before her eyes. Starting with Steve, there were his two hard and balls and, rising from those balls, his rigid cock, that cock disappearing into Billy's bottom. Just above where cock met ass were Billy's own set of balls. And, then, of course, above and beyond those balls, twelve thick inches of swollen, erect cock.

"I've got to have myself a taste of all that," Yvette said, bringing her face down, licking Steve's scrotum, gently sucking on each nut. Then gliding her tongue upwards over the taut surface of his prick and then up to Billy's balls. After that the long journey began as she glided her tongue up the vast expanse of the teen's stunning organ. Jade delighted in watching her girlfriend, her partner in crime, enjoy this unique feast. She had enjoyed just such a feast more than once with Steve and a male playmate eager to be the recipient of Steve's penis.

"Let me see you suck his cock again, Yvette," Steve told her, his voice firm. They locked eyes as she wrapped her lips around the massive girth.

"Hold it for her, baby," Jade whispered in Steve's ear, and he did, reaching around to take Billy's cock in his hand, skillfully stroking that shaft while Yvette sucked him.

Jade felt a hunger too, but for something else. So she brought her face down behind Steve, spread his cheeks and pressed her face between them finding with her tongue the spot she savored, Steve's hot little asshole. She loved licking that ass of Steve's as much as she loved anything, and Steve appreciated Jade's ardor. And that sublimely silky tongue of hers.

And so here it was, Jade licking Steve's ass while he fucked Billy. And Steve holding and Yvette sucking Billy's cock while he was getting fucked. But the two women still had free hands and very aroused pussies, pussies itching for attention. So now each woman brought a hand down between her legs. And what each woman found was a wet, inflamed cunt, and a stiffened clit begging for stimulation. That still left two hands free. And so now Jade, while licking Steve's ass, cupped his balls in her hand, gently squeezing and caressing those balls. And Yvette, sucking Billy's cock, still gazing sharply at the hot, vivid fuck inches from her eyes, cupped Billy's balls.

Steve could hear that familiar and unique sound of eager, busy fingers strumming wet pussies. Jade and Yvette, he knew, could never have enough. They craved orgasmic pleasure and release. And such pleasure and release were what they now brought on for themselves as Steve listened first to Yvette's muffled groans, then Jade's. Jade was behind him, her face buried in his ass, but Yvette was in full view and so he could see her face flushed, her body twitching at the moment of ecstasy, releasing Billy's cock from the grip of her lips at that moment, gasping and moaning, the sharp arrow of her pleasure extravagant and profound.

And Jade he well knew, though he could not see her, was experiencing the same sublime sensations. He could sense it in her body, strikingly alive, pressing against his own, sense it in the hot air of her breath against his asshole.

"That was nice!" Yvette said, looking Steve right in the eye, then taking Billy's cock between her lips once again. With her sucking him and Steve twisting the shaft in his hand as he pummeled Billy's ass, the teen couldn't hold out much longer. And he didn't as, suddenly, Yvette felt a rich flow of semen in her mouth and, with his fist wrapped around the girth, Steve felt the pulsating spasms, the throbbing, of Billy's cock as he ejaculated bountifully.

"Oh baby, pull it out, pull it out!" Jade urged anxiously.

And so Steve did, tearing his cock out of Billy's asshole as Jade took that cock, hot and hard and slick, in her hand.

"Turn around, bring your face over here," Jade ordered Billy and he obliged. Now as Billy stared at the cock that had just fucked him, a cock inches from his face, Jade twisted the shaft in her hand. She knew Steve and his cock well. She knew just the right moves to bring on a big, big load. And that's what she did now as Steve ejaculated spurt after powerful spurt of cum all over Billy's face until that face was smothered with semen.

"Don't you think he looks cute like that?" Jade said to Yvette.

"Yes he does," Yvette said as the two women laughed lustily.

And under the streams of cum splattered over his face all three could now see Billy's face redden as he blushed.

libidinal
libidinal
2,724 Followers
12