Girls Night at The Gold Saucer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Tifa let out an extra loud cry, as Aerith's tiny hands were added into the equation. Not big and clumsy like guys, but small and knowing. Knowing exactly how to caress whichever breast wasn't receiving the wonderful work of her mouth and tongue, Aerith no doubt giving her a taste which she liked. Which made Tifa want to return the favour, and she promised herself she would, as soon as the other girl gave her the chance.

If Aerith had asked something of her in that moment, Tifa would have given it to her. Hell, she would have given her anything. So, when Aerith started further undressing her, she didn't stop it. No, she helped. Lifted up her butt so Aerith could remove her skirt, only pulling away from Tifa's tits when another pull them off completely.

And pausing in that mission, to remove the darker haired girl's boots and socks, leaving the tomboy in nothing but her panties. Tifa was grateful that she had been granted that mercy by the flower girl, but she knew it wouldn't last. Not given the way that Aerith was pausing to admire her prize. Which made Tifa realize this was very unfair. Something she had the sudden urge to point out.

"No fair." Tifa whimpered pathetically.

"Why?" Aerith briefly frowned in confusion, before brightening up, "Oh, is it because only one of us is nearly naked?"

"Well, I..." Tifa blushed.

"Because now that you mention it, I do feel overdressed." Aerith grinned wickedly, "Luckily, there's a simple way around that."

With that, Aerith Gainsborough casually removed her clothes in front of her, like it was no big deal. First the jacket, then the shoes and socks, before finally that long pink dress. Goddess, how the hell did Aerith get out of it so easily? Tifa practically needed to destroy a dress to get out of it. Then again, things just seem to be unfairly easy for Aerith Gainsborough.

Like how she looked just standing there in a bra and panties, moving with the same level as confidence, before finally doing the same to Tifa's panties. Or more accurately, Aerith tried, stopping when the other girl flinched obviously, getting an annoyingly sympathetic look from this seemingly innocent girl.

"Do it!" Tifa demanded, before Aerith could say anything, "I'm ready."

There was a brief pause, then Aerith smiled softly, "Okay then..."

Aerith wasn't sure she should take the other girl at her word, but honestly, there was a lot about this situation which was questionable, but she meant what she said before. This could be their only chance to do this, and why shouldn't they indulge? Especially when she was sure they would regret it if they didn't.

So she tightened her grip on those panties, slowly pulled them down off of Tifa's long legs, before leaning in to kiss her. Although it wasn't on her mouth, or her 'other lips', but against her thigh. She then kissed her way up that thigh, then down the other, repeating this process a few times to tease them both, and to encourage Tifa to open her legs, so she could finally get to her destination.

When she finally did, she savoured the moment, committing the smell and the look of Tifa Lockhart's pussy to memory, before doing the same with the way it tasted. Oh yes, Aerith Gainsborough finally leaned forward, stuck out her tongue, and slid it over Tifa Lockhart's pussy, causing both girls to let out a cry of enjoyment.

Obviously, Aerith's cry was muffled with a tasty treat, but she was fairly certain that the other girl was aware of it, if only for the vibrations against her cunt. Something which made the moment even more satisfying, if that was even possible. Especially given that it was a long, slow lick, and then there was another pause, so again, both of them could savour the moment.

Then the process was repeated over and over again, albeit much longer than before, Aerith being very careful not to touch Tifa's clit in the process. At least for the early stages of this pussy licking. Oh no, there would be plenty of time for that later, when she wanted to make the other girl cum. Or at least get her close to it.

But right now, she wanted to savour the incredible experience of having sex with someone she'd been crushing on for a very long time now. Maybe especially because to her delight, she was getting wonderful encouragement because of it. Both from the wonderful sounds that Tifa was making, and all the liquid that Aerith was not eagerly swallowing.

Experience told her that Tifa's girl cum would be even better than regular pussy cream, which made it very tempting to make her cum ASAP. But again, this could be her only chance at eating this pussy. And even if it wasn't, it would definitely be her first time doing it. Hell, it was Tifa's first time with a woman. So it had to be a long, drawn-out cunt lapping. It just had to be.

It was Aerith's duty as a proud bisexual, and a good friend, to make this the best experience that it could be for Tifa. For them both, for that matter. And if that meant licking this yummy treat for hours, so be it. Aerith definitely had the experience for it, and given the sounds that Tifa continued to make, she was very okay with it.

Tifa was honestly still getting used to it. She had experienced this a few times, but it had never lasted this long before, as men tended to spend ages on her big tits, often fingering her during that process. If she was lucky. And honestly, when that was the case, she was just as eager to get to the 'main event' as they were.

Besides, it was obvious that their hearts weren't really in it, so why settle for an obligation, when a enthusiastic fucking was on the table? But this was not that, and not just because obviously, it was a girl doing it. No, Aerith knew what she was doing, and even seemed to enjoy it. Tifa wasn't sure how, but it was really flattering, and hot, to be desired like this. And inevitably, it had her thinking about returning the favour, which then had her blushing.

It really felt like she at least should try to offer. To 69. That was like, the most popular lesbian act, right? And maybe it would take her mind off of what was happening to her, and therefore make her less embarrassed? Well, probably not, but a girl could dream. Although mostly, she just really wanted to return the favour, in gratitude towards Aerith.

But again, this was so, so good. But, maybe she could do it later? Yeah, that was probably the best option here, given she would be very much lost if she suddenly found herself in a 69 right now. Which would mean having to listen to the seemingly innocent Aerith Gainsborough give her instructions on how to eat pussy, Tifa blushing at the thought. However, at the same time, it made her cry extra loudly in pleasure.

Normally, Tifa wasn't like this. When she finally found a man worth her time, she was used to being very upfront about what she wanted from him. Sure, she allowed him to indulge in her big tits, but honestly, she enjoyed that part. Again, especially if he was fingering her. But right now, she didn't feel like she was in control.

And while that might have been off-putting with a man, it was very much adding to her enjoyment now. Because it was a woman? Or because it was Aerith? Honestly, it was hard to tell. Hell, to be even more honest, in her current state of mind, Tifa was struggling to think of such things. In fact, she was very happy not to think at all, for a few long, blissful minutes.

Perhaps it was even hours? She was so lost in what she was feeling, it was hard to tell. All she knew for sure, was the more she relaxed, and just went with it, the more enjoyable this was for her. Which, as it turned out, was something of a double-edged sword. Because while there was definitely part of her which wanted this to go on forever, there was also a part of her which was craving more.

Craving to cum in both record time, and like she wanted to be worshiped all night long. Selfishly, she wanted more of course, but at the same time, it felt like she had her fair share, and it was about time to cum, and ideally, move on to return the favour. And well, it wasn't exactly the biggest sacrifice in the world to allow herself to cum. Or more accurately, ask Aerith to do it.

"More! Oh please, give me more." Tifa moaned a few times, and when that didn't seem to be enough, she quickly added, "Please, Aerith, make me cum! Please? Ooooooooooh fuck! That feels so good, sooooooooooooo gooooooooooddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmm, shit! But I want more. I need it, please? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, lick my clit! Oh Goddess, your tongue is incredible.

I can't believe you're like this. That you know how to do this. Mmmmmmmmm, that we could have been doing this before, and we didn't. Oh please, Aerith, make up for lost time, and ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, lick me! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ah Goddess!"

While it wasn't exactly what she'd been asking for, Tifa very much welcomed an increased attention to her clit. Hell, for a few minutes, she even stopped asking, in the assumption that Aerith was on her way to giving her what she so desperately wanted in that moment. However, she should have learned by now, especially during her time with Avalanche, it was extremely unwise just to assume something.

Because apparently, seemingly sweet and innocent Aerith Gainsborough wasn't quite done with her yet. No, she did indeed increase the attention to Tifa's clit, but instead of keeping it going, she then slowed down again, albeit on this new higher level. Which again, was wonderful, but not quite what she wanted.

For better or for worse, this process was repeated over and over again. Tifa would ask for something, and Aerith just refused to make her cum. Sure, she gave her more, but it was never enough. Hell, if anything, she was worse off than before, because now she had a taste of more, she was getting closer and closer to orgasm, but never achieving it.

Which sadly, was something she had experienced before, just before a man came prematurely. But that wasn't the case here. No, Aerith's tongue would never go soft, and while it wasn't big, it was capable of doing some serious 'damage' to her cunt, so to speak. So, what she was receiving was becoming increasingly frustrating.

That became increasingly clear, in her words, which in turn, did seem to amuse Aerith. Goddess, this girl could be so infuriating sometimes. And yet, she was just so likable, Tifa always forgave her. Everybody did. Hell, it felt like she would forgive her of anything. But not this time. No, Tifa could not forgive, and she certainly couldn't forget, this indignity.

The indignity of literally begging for an orgasm, to the point where there were actually tears in her eyes. And what did seemingly sweet little Aerith Gainsborough do in response? She grinned against Tifa's pussy, as if she was getting off on what was almost physically painful now. And if that wasn't bad enough, she reached upwards, and started playing with Tifa's giant boobs again.

Just when Tifa didn't think she could take it anymore, and was seriously considering pushing Aerith away from her, and finishing herself off, it happened. Oh Goddess, for the very first time in her life, another woman made her cum. Seemingly sweet and innocent flower girl Aerith Gainsborough pushed her tongue inside her, making Tifa see stars. And after that, she really did struggle thinking.

Especially because what she was feeling was seemingly never-ending, that the girl effortlessly making her cum over and over again, like she was actually trying to kill her with the orgasms. Was that a thing? If it was, hopefully she would be revived by a Phoenix Down. Although even if she couldn't, it felt worth it.

Aerith knew that at a certain point, she crossed over from trying to give her friend the best possible experience, to just flat-out teasing her. But she just couldn't resist, given how wonderful those sounds continued to be. Maybe more importantly, just how delicious her reward was. Even if she was sure an even tasty treater was waiting for her.

And sure, enough there, that's exactly what happened, Aerith almost feeling like she could cum too, when Tifa Lockhart's girl cum hit her taste buds. Which honestly, was always the case with cum, as it was just always so satisfying to be able to taste it. In her experience, at least. It just gave her a wonderful sense of achievement. But this really was special, and not just because she had a connection with the girl in question.

No, this was particularly tasty girl cum, and Aerith was determined to get as much of it as she possibly could. Which honestly, wasn't nearly as much as she would have liked, as she was preoccupied with first tongue fucking Tifa, and then simply savouring the taste of her cum. To her credit, once that orgasm was over, she promised herself she would do better next time.

And then next time would happen almost immediately. Oh yes, Aerith was quick to shove her tongue back into that welcoming fuck hole, and give her best female friend what she wanted, until she returned the favour. Until she gave her another mouthful of wonderful cum, which this time she did a much better job of swallowing.

That process was repeated a few times, and all the while, Aerith was having fun with Tifa's giant tits. However, in the name of maximizing the enjoyment for her new lover, Aerith reluctantly removed one of her hands from those big boobs, and did her best to use the other to make up the slack. More importantly, she then replaced her tongue with a finger from the freehand.

Although, given just how easy it was to push it inside, it wasn't long before she was adding a second finger, and then even a third, while wrapping her mouth around Tifa's clit, and begin to switch rapidly from licking and sucking with every ounce of enthusiasm she had for this act. Which was a lot, especially given the reactions she got from it.

Which was of course, Tifa Lockhart cumming so hard that she actually pushed Aerith away from her, and whimpered pathetically. It was extremely wrong, but the brown-haired girl just couldn't resist laughing at the darker haired girl's 'misfortunes'. She felt kinda bad about that, but Aerith soothed her conscience with the fact that she was about to make it up to her best friend in a big way.

She then chuckled herself at the pun, before using her magic to retrieve a very special toy, which would hopefully ensure that Tifa Lockhart would come back for more. If not to her, then to other women. Even if she really wanted this wonderful girl coming to her, whenever she was in the mood for girl-on-girl fun.

"So, are you ready for more?" Aerith asked hopefully, while playing with her newly acquired toy.

"More?" Tifa panted in disbelief, lifting her head up to complain, when her eyes went wide at the sight of a cock sticking out of Aerith's crotch, "Aerith?"

"Do you like it?" Aerith asked brightly, before explaining, "It's called a strap-on. It allows girls to fuck each other, like one of us was a guy. Or, we can fuck guys with them. If they're into that. Or we think they could be persuaded. Like Cloud. Mmmmmmmm, I definitely think we could talk him into it. Or I could do the talking, and you could just watch? Not tonight, though. Mmmmmmmm, tonight is all about you."

"But..." Tifa protested, blushing as she had forced her next words out, "Don't you want me to return the favour? Or, I could wear that thing, if you want? You know, so you can cum?"

"Don't worry, I've used one of these things before, and the other end rubs my clit. And honestly, even without that, I can get off on just the mental high of fucking someone with a cock." Aerith reassured, "Besides, like I said, I want this night to be about you. And this is something I've wanted you to do for a while now. So, can I please do it? Please? I promise to make sure you enjoy it."

"Well...." Tifa hesitated again, before offering, "Maybe?"

"Maybe?" Aerith questioned, before pointing out, "This is more of a yes or no question. And if this is too much for you, or you just want to do something else, I understand. Really. But..."

"You want to do this. Got it." Tifa sighed, before against her better judgment, agreeing, "Fine, I'll do it. Yes! After, after would you just did? Of course it's a yes."

"In that case, get on your knees, and suck my cock." Aerith ordered with a happy smile, and then when her friend gave her a look, she pointed out, "What? You must be sensitive from your orgasms, so we probably shouldn't jump right into it. Mmmmmmmm, and hopefully, sucking my cock will put you in the mood again. Don't you think?"

"I guess." Tifa blushed again.

"Then be a good girl, and suck it." Aerith pushed playfully.

Aerith certainly hoped that Tifa would understand that she was being playful, and given the way the darker haired girl looked at her, rolled her eyes, then gave her a little smile, that seemed to be the case. Also, hopefully Tifa understood that if this was really something she didn't want to do, or should she be uncomfortable with it later on, they could stop.

Although if she was being honest, Aerith knew she was being manipulative, to get what she wanted. But she couldn't help it. She wanted this so bad. Besides, as much as this was about making her fantasy come true, she knew her stubborn friend needed a push now and then, otherwise they would never be in this position in the first place.

If it was up to Tifa, they would have never explored this side to their relationship. And now? Aerith had just made Tifa cum, and was hoping to do it several more times tonight. Hell, Aerith felt pretty close to cumming herself, just from the beautiful sight of Tifa Lockhart slowly getting on her knees in front of her, and wrapping her lips around Aerith's cock. Oh Goddess, Tifa Lockhart was sucking her dick!

Something which Aerith dearly wanted to gloat about, but as she was already pushing a lot, it didn't feel like the right time. She did however offer encouragement, in the form of a wide grin on her face, followed by reaching out, and stroking the top of the long dark hair which was directly in front of her.

Unsurprisingly, this caused Tifa to glare at her, which was so amusing Aerith just couldn't resist continuing. As a sort of revenge, Tifa then seemed to grin, although it was hard to know for sure given the angle, and then forced her head downward, in an attempt to deep throat it. She didn't quite get there, but it was still an impressive amount, proving that maybe, just maybe Tifa Lockhart had deep throated a guy before.

Something which weirdly, was an extremely hot idea, which also made Aerith a little jealous. Although she ignored that feeling, in favour of watching Tifa Lockhart's head bob up and down for another few minutes, before she silently encouraged her friend up, and onto the bed.

Namely, leaning down and kissing her, while pulling her upwards, and pushing her down. Something which thankfully Tifa allowed her to do, along with Aerith being allowed to place herself on top of her, so they were pressed together again. Which was another thing that Aerith savoured for a few long seconds, before she slid a hand downwards, so she could slip a couple of fingers into Tifa's cunt.

Something which wasn't really necessary, as both the dildo and that hole was more than ready for this. But part of it was just about savouring this latest wonderful moment, and ensuring when it happened, it would be as enjoyable as possible for both of them. Also, Aerith just liked kissing people. Maybe especially girls. Of course, she also very much liked fucking them, which ultimately pushed Aerith to replace her fingers with her cock.

Of course, first Aerith questioned, "Are you ready, Tifa?"

"Yes." Tifa moaned, blushing slightly, and yet still pushing, "I'm ready. Fuck me, ooooooooooh, oh please, fuck me! Please Aerith, I... AH FUCK! Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, that's it. Fuck me fuck me fuckkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeee, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!"