Girls Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't see sod all in this, I'll break my frigging neck if I try to move in this."

"I know."

Julie got what I now know to be a pen and nearly poked me in the eye marking the bag before removing it and cutting out two eye holes. Putting it back on she said, "is that better?"

I just shook my head and said, "this is fucking madness."

The girls went into full organizational mode, taking drinks into the living room, explaining what was happening to the other girls who not unsurprisingly seemed a bit surprised and moving the coffee table to make a bit of room. I just stood there dumb struck, although when I saw Sally and Courtney looking me up and down I found myself standing up straighter and sticking my chest out. It might have been my imagination but Courtney's stare seemed fixed on my groin which had an obvious effect on me.

Eventually happy that they had the room as they wanted Steph asked me what music I wanted.

"I don't care, just something I know."

She messed with my computer until she found what she wanted and then Julie took me out of the room and put the bag on my head.

I heard Steph say, as if this was a proper club. "The management have great pleasure in introducing your entertainment for the evening, we present to you Mr. Ricki-Dick-Ulous."

I could hear much laughter and then Julie took me by the hand and lead me in.

I stood in front of the ladies looking through my little peep holes, having to turn my head to see each face as the holes were quite small. There was nervous laughter but all eyes were definitely on me. I was very nervous but getting increasingly excited and turned on at the thought of these sexy women watching me strip and hopefully enjoying it.

The music started and it was Sign You Name by Terence Trent-D'arby. An old song but definitely a sexy one. I really can't dance, being someone who can move their arms and who can move their legs but unfortunately not at the same time or in a synchronized fashion.

All I could do was move my body in what I thought was an alluring way, this seemed to bring more laughter

"Get them off!" I heard someone. I think Steph, shout.

As I swayed my shoulders I started to undue the buttons on my shirt, this brought a cheer and a wolf whistle which made me smile and relax a little.

My shirt was still tucked in and when I was unbuttoned as far as my jeans I stopped, turned my back to them and shimmied it off my shoulders a little. I then did my full monty bit and removed the belt with a flourish. This was fun and the four women seemed in good spirits, all enjoying a good laugh, whooping and hollering at the right moments.

I slowly lowered my jeans, clenching one cheek then the other, probably looking like I needed the toilet more than looking sexy, still everyone cheered. I dropped my jeans with a "Ta Dah" before stepping out of them, trying not to trip and look like a pillock.

The tail of my shirt was covering my butt and I wiggled a bit before removing it. I'd enjoyed the messing and the attention and had a prominent semi in my underpants. I figured there was no way to disguise this and also thought to myself "Julie wanted me to do this, why should I care if her friends know and see that I have an erection."

With a final flourish I turned to face them, thrusted my hips forward and then bowed to signal the show was over. Through the slits in the bag I could see them all laughing, clapping and looking at my nearly naked body. I loved their eyes on me and my dick was definitely growing and getting harder. I decided to end it and remove the bag but as I went to do so Julie came to me, I hoped she could tell I was smiling under the bag but she stopped and said, "you're not getting off that lightly."

She turned the bag around, leaving me in near darkness, just a little light getting in from the bottom. As my brain began to adapt to the darkness Julie fingers brushed lightly through the hairs on my chest, her nail grazing off of my nipple as it passed. She repeated it on the other nipple and as I was already aroused I felt a jolt pass through me, my muscles clenching and my dick twitching. Julie whispered, "relax, enjoy it." She took my hand and lead my a few steps forward.

I was now stood close to where they all sat, Julie put both my hands down by my side and let go "Don't move." I sensed that she sat down again. I was stood still and could feel all eyes on me, on my body, on my dick. I felt slightly vulnerable, exposed and very aroused and was really struggling not to move. I could hear low voices but couldn't be sure of what they were whispering.

I felt a finger touch the tip of my cock through my underpants, I gasped as it traced slowly down my full length, my cock twitched and I heard "ooh." From one or two of the women. I tried to look down to see if I could tell whose hand it was but the bag scrunched under my chin making it impossible to see. I heard Julie's voice, "don't move!"

The hand gently squeezed my balls, just hard enough so as not to be painful. I smiled as I wondered if it was Steph as I always imagined she would be an expert at having some guy by the balls.

Another hand grabbed my cock and squeezed hard before starting to pump slowly. I wondered if it was the same person but it felt like two right hands on me, this was insane and incredible. A familiar feeling was welling up in my groin and I knew I wouldn't last long. I started to push my pelvis into the hand but then felt two other hands on my hips, stopping my grinding. My mind was blurry and slightly disoriented trying to fathom what was going on and whether that was all four women with their hands on me.

Suddenly and in unison the two hands on my hips pulled my pants down hard, causing it to snag and catch on my cock. My cock was so hard, rigid and upright that I had no choice but to nearly bend over double as it was forced down, my chest hitting the head of whoever was sat in front of me quite hard. I grabbed out to balance myself and felt hands on my shoulders pushing me back up, my cock following and slapping off of my stomach. It was quite painful but I found myself saying sorry to whoever I had nearly fallen on, very English. All four women seemed to be laughing, I think at the nearly accident but also at the way my cock rebounded.

I got a hard slap on the arse which was so unexpected and unseen that it made me yelp, "Don't move again." To sniggers, definitely Steph's voice and I imagine her hand.

I stood there exposed, bollock naked. I was enjoying the attention but wasn't really getting off on the submissive bit. I found myself getting annoyed, thinking that I should stop it all before it went too far.

I felt a hot breath on my bell end, causing my hips to jerk and me to shudder. Another slap on my bum and then I sensed the women standing up. Hands were all over me, caressing. Fingers running lightly down my back and between my cheeks, another hand on my front and down to my dick, the dry skin causing friction on my exposed glans, making me shudder, the same hand cupping my balls. This was way too much, too many incredible sensations, way too wild for my brain.

I felt the body behind me press in close and felt naked breasts being rubbed against my back, the hands coming around my chest and pulling me in tight "Relax, breath slowly, I love you." It was Julie behind me, holding me tight.

I felt a kiss and then warmth and moisture as a mouth engulfed my cock, the lips already moving rapidly up and down, taking me further in with each thrust. I had never been deep throated, Julie being the only one who had ever tried and struggling to get my head past her teeth. This felt incredible, and wrong, and I could feel myself resisting, the sensations incredible but the emotions fucked up. Julie must have sensed it as she rubbed, what now felt like her naked body, into my back, almost thrusting her hips into me as someone else sucked my cock.

"Come for me baby."

She pulled back and put her hand on my bum, pressing her finger hard against my anus. The sensations were all to much, the warmth and silkiness of the mouth, the pressure on my bum hole, Julie whispering in my ear. My hips started to buck, the head in front of me pushing back against my thrusts. I exploded like never before, hardly able to breath as my body went rigid.

Julie was holding me tight, shushing me as waves of emotions coursed through me. I felt I needed to sit down and went to remove the bag, "Not yet." She said.

Julie let go of me and I could sense the girls moving around, I actually felt a little weak and unsteady, what with all the emotion and hyperventilating as I orgasmed. I was aware of Steph standing just to my right, "Alright loverboy?, that was a nice load you shot then.".

Before I could say or even think anything she pulled the bag of off my head. What a sight.

Julie was on the sofa just to my left, naked, her legs spread wide and Sally's head buried between them. Julie looked straight at me, her face a picture of wild lust like I had never seen before.

Courtney was sat on the edge of the sofa in front of me, a silly, sexy smile on her beautiful face as remnants of my cum dripped down her chin. I looked at her with a half embarrassed look on my face, her smile just got wider as if to say 'It's ok'.

"Nice sight uh?" Steph said to me, cupping my balls again, giving a gentle squeeze. I just nodded, completely blown away by what I was looking at, aware that my dick was twitching and coming back to life.

Julie gasped and all our attentions were turned to her and Sally. Sally was knelt, her back long and straight and her bum barely covered by the small dress, her hamstrings tort and visible as if doing deadlifts. Her hands were under Julies bum, pulling her in tighter. Julies hands were in Sally's hair, twisted, pulling and pushing her head down at the same time, her eyes were closed and she was completely lost in her own abandon.

Steph let go of me and bent down and pulled Sally's dress up, stopping as if to think, before pulling her red thong down to her knees. Steph herself gasped and I could see why. It was the most incredible, sexy, down right fucking horny and beautiful thing I had ever seen.

Her cheeks were firm and spread, her bare pussy glistening and a small piercing visible. Her anus was puckered as if inviting something to be stuck in it. I wondered if I was invited. As if reading what I was thinking Steph said, "she's only into girls." Before squeezing my balls again.

I was transfixed by Sally and Julie and as Julies moans got louder Courtney's right hand started pulling roughly at Julies nipple, her left hand on my rigid dick, pumping slowly. I had never cum twice in a short period of time in my life but I knew I would now.

Sally and Julie, Steph squeezing and Courtney pumping was all too much. Julie was always loud and verbal when we made love but this was something else. Watching her buck and writhe and scream was incredible and all of us seemed transfixed, Courtney slowing her cock pumping and Steph, I think unknowingly, squeezing harder, causing me to squeal. She smiled, mouthed, "sorry" and loosened her grip.

As Julie settled, Sally removed her head and moved up to give her a slobbery, sex covered kiss. Julie kissed back passionately and looked up at me, her blue eyes smiling. As they broke their kiss all eyes turned to me or rather to my dick that Courtney was still pumping.

A few moments earlier I thought I was about to cum but the feeling had abated. Now Courtney was taking the matter in hand, as it were, seriously. She squeezed harder and pumped faster and as she did so I squeaked out a little, "I'm gonna cum." Courtney moved closer and let the little bit of jism I ejaculated hit the side of her nose before oozing down her face.

"Anyone for another drink?" Was all I could think to say.

Laying in bed later Julie told me that it was all semi planned, a drunkenly thought out idea that came true.

She had indeed sucked off the not very well hung stripper at the hen night a few weeks previously and had bragged that I had a bigger and better cock. All the girls had taken the piss and challenged her to prove it.

Courtney told them that she was going to be faithful to her husband but wanted to try out a few more cocks before she got married.

Steph knew that Julie had always wanted to try sex with a woman and she knew that Sally fancied Julie.

When they were in the club, bored, Steph had suggested going back to our place and seeing if anything panned out, them finding my porn gave them the catalyst and excuse they needed.

All I could say was, "wow."

"So did Steph do anything sexual tonight?" I asked.

"What apart from squeeze your balls?" I nodded, "no, she's more talk than anything and said she didn't want to spoil the beautiful, flirty relationship she has with you." We both laughed

As we lay there cuddling Julie said, "Courtney actually wanted to fuck you but I told her only one person got to ride this." With that she grabbed my dick and rolled over on top of me, you guessed it, for a ride.

12