Girls' Night Out Ch. 04

Story Info
"Kylie" opens new doors.
4.3k words
4.75
9.7k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY 10

Angie rolled and climbed on top of Kylie. "Morning sweetie. Did you sleep well?" She reached down and squeezed Kylie's breasts. She giggled. "They seem so real."

Kylie reached up and squeezed Angie's. "Not quite like the real things thought."

They both laughed.

Angie rolled off and grabbed her phone. "I noticed the straps on your breasts could cut into your shoulders like bra straps. What do you think of these?" She handed Kylie her phone. On it was a picture of a cowl like breastplate. "Read the description."

Kylie read it and nodded. "They sound pretty good. The reviews are good too. Kind of expense though."

Taking the phone back, Angie said, "Look at this video from Mel Cross. She talks about ones she received in the mail. Sound impressive. I think we can afford to get one set. If you like it, we'll get another."

"Ok then. Do you think the size is ok? I mean they are a little large."

Angie smiled. "They are but you carry them well. They look real good on you. And you seem to gotten use to them also. I'll order them today. I'll see if we can get a quick delivery."

Kylie pulled her car up in front of the gallery. Cassie's car was already there and the lights were on inside. Kylie parked the car and headed inside. "Hey," she shouted. "You're here bright and early."

"I'm in the office, Kylie."

"How early did you get here? Kylie entered the office to find Cassie sorting through the shipping invoices.

"I'm sorry," Cassie stepped from behind the desk quickly. "You said you wanted these out this morning. I knew you called UPS last night before we left and you said something about as early as possible so I came in. I've only been here a few minutes, honest."

"Don't apologize. That's what a good assistant does. Thanks." Kylie turned and headed out into the gallery. Cassie watched her walk away. "Even today, she looks so good." She thought to herself.

Today Kylie came in wearing a simple red dress buttoned up the front. She unbuttoned it just enough to show some of cleavage, not too much and a few from the bottom also. Nude stockings and red heels complimented the outfit. A bit of make-up and her blonde hair added to the image.

Two UPS men came by in less than an hour. Kylie greeted them at the door and told them to follow her to where the paintings were. Cassie watched the men walk behind her. Their eyes were focused on Kylie's ass as it moved from side to side as she walked. Neither said anything but Cassie realized that by just walking, Kylie had their complete attention.

"Now boys, each one is correctly wrapped and have the correct address on them. They are all going to the same place," she said, looking directly at the men. She had taken her glasses off and was using them as a pointer. "I talked to your boss and I was told was that everything was all set. He promised me that he would send his best men." She was slowly biting on the arm of her glasses as she finished.

"Yes, miss, I see no problems here," the older one answered. "We'll get right on it." He turned to his partner. "Let's go."

Kylie sat on the edge of desk, legs crossed as she swung one back and forth. She caught them giving her a quick glance as they carried out the paintings. "This is fun!" she thought. "They like what they see!"

"Well, we are done," the older man handed Kylie a clipboard. "Please sign here and here, Miss.?"

"Stevenson, Miss Stevenson," Kylie replied as she signed. "And your name? I would to tell your boss what a good job you did. Thank you." She smiled at him.

He took back the clipboard. Ripping off her copy, he replied, "I'm Jake and my partner is Charlie." He stepped forward and stood next to her. He caught a slight whiff of her perfume. Pointing to number on the form, he said, "In a day or two, go to our website and use this number for tracking. If you have any questions, call our phone number right here. They will help you."

"Really, Jake? If the others do their job as well as you did, I don't foresee any problems. Thank you." She walked Jake to the door, her heels clicking on the floor.

"Good-bye Miss Stevenson, have a good day!"

As Jake started the truck, Charlie whistled. "Christ, did you see that? Damn!"

"Charlie, I may be married but I'm not dead. If there are any pick-ups or deliveries to here, I'm making sure we get them."

"Damn sure, partner!"

"Ok Cassie, let's go and get these errands done," Kylie said as she backed the car away from the gallery and sped off. They had a number of stops to complete. They had printed a number of flyers advertising the art classes and informing the public that the gallery was now looking for local art work of all types, not just paintings. Kylie also went to the artists who paintings Mr. St. Laurent had purchased and personally handed the money due them. She felt that the personal touch went a long way.

As they sat down for lunch, Kylie reviewed the day with Cassie. "So far so good," she said as she stirred her straw in her drink. "I think we are off to a good start. What do you think?"

Cassie sat for a moment and thought. She thought back to this morning and Kylie's dealing with the two UPS guys. She had those two eating out of the palm of her hand and yet she did nothing that was overtly sexual. Cassie wished she could do it, at least a little bit. Like right now. Two buttons on Kylie's dress had come undone, revealing more of her creamy white breasts. Even her lacy red bra was now visible. She was doing nothing but stirring her frappe but Cassie was totally distracted. She wanted to reach out and touch them!

"Cassie, are you listening to me?" Kylie's voice brought her back to reality.

"Yes, yes, I agree," she stammered. "We are off to a good start."

Kylie dropped Cassie off at the gallery so she could get her car. Before Cassie got in, Kylie gave her a hug. "Tomorrow in a new day, Cassie. Get a good night's sleep." She then gave a kiss on the cheek. "Tomorrow."

Standing totally naked in front of the mirror, Kylie checked herself out. Her reddish blonde hair, parted in the middle, fell softly on to her shoulders and the ends were slightly flipped under. She was getting much better with her make-up as Angie helped her every night. Ravenna had suggested a softer look and Kylie had to agree, it worked. Angie was right about the breast strap cutting into her shoulders. It felt good to take them off today. It will be interesting to see how these new ones would work and feel. She ran her hands down her body. Still totally smooth and hairless, she loved the feel of it. Using the wash and then applying the lotion certainly had worked wonders.

There hanging between her legs was her cock. Without any hair around it, it appeared bigger and she was pretty sure it was. She wrapped her hand around and shivered. It was bigger and fatter. The feel of her panties made her cock feel full and heavy all day. Tucking it under and then letting it free at the end of the day felt so good. Wearing women's clothing had given her a sense of sexual tension all the time. She slid her hand up and down her cock, causing her to moan. It grew harder in her hand.

Suddenly two hands came from behind him and pinched her nipples. "Don't stop for me sweetie. Its so hot!" Angie then slid one hand down and wrapped it around Kylie's. Slowly she started pumping her cock. "Cum for me sweetie!"

Holding her hand over Kylie's, Angie increased the tempo of the stroking. Pre-cum dripped from the tip as Kylie moaned deeply. Angie licked Kylie's ear and whispered, "You are so fuckin' hot!"

Kylie could feel the pressure build in her cock as together they stroked it. Angie took her free hand and slid it between Kylie's ass cheeks, parting them. Her finger found Kylie's asshole and pressed against it. Kylie shifted her legs giving Angie access to it. As Angie's finger circle it, it sent sensations down Kylie's legs.

She was just about to cum when Angie slipped her finger into Kylie's asshole. She had never had anything in her ass before and although Angie only inserted her finger up to her first knuckle, it felt huge. When Angie began to slide it in and out, Kylie lost all control.

"Oh fuck my ass," she screamed as her cock exploded. "Fuck me!" Cum shot from her cock, covering the mirror, the floor, and their hand. She was lucky she didn't fall over the feeling was so intense.

Before Kylie could recover from the orgasmic bliss, Angie brought her over to the bed. There Angie dropped her skirt and took off her blouse. She stripped off her panties and stood before Kylie in her black bra, garter belt and stockings. She pushed Kylie to her knees and commanded, "Eat me!" She grabbed Kylie by the hair and forced her face into it.

The fragrance of Angie's aroused pussy caused Kylie to take a deep breath, inhaling it as a sweet perfume. Her tongue parted the already swollen lips and tasted Angie's wetness. She licked from her asshole, up to the wet opening, and stopping briefly to flick her tongue inside her.

Angie groaned. "Suck my clit, sweetie!"

Kylie did as she told but sucked it only lightly, teasing the swollen bud in her mouth. She gently flicked her tongue over it causing Angie to grasp as her first small orgasm swept over her. Angie ground her pussy against Kylie's mouth as she could feel another orgasm building.

Kylie could sense that Angie was getting close so she inserted two fingers inside her. Curving her fingers slightly, Kylie stroked the inside of Angie's pussy, hitting the right spot.

With Kylie's tongue on her clit and her fingers moving inside her, Angie felt she was losing her mind. Never had something felt so good, so amazing. The feeling kept building until it finally overwhelmed her.

"Oh my God!" she screamed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she repeated over and over. Her pussy spasmed and then squirted all over Kylie's face and fingers, soaking the floor.

It was as if a switch had been turned on and couldn't be turned off. She came again, caused her legs to shake. She fell back on the bed, her body trembling.

Kylie stood up between Angie's legs and stared at her dripping pussy. Even though she had her own orgasm not long before, the intensity of Angie's orgasm and the sight of her sprawled on the bed caused her cock to respond. It was rock hard. She placed it in the opening and pushed it in. Because Angie was so wet, it slipped in easily. The feeling caused her to groan with pleasure.

Angie's eyes opened wide as Kylie's cock entered her. She came very quickly from the feeling. The two began to move together, matching each other's movements. Kylie pushed Angie's bra up and sucked on her breast, adding new and different sensations.

This was not lovemaking. This was pure animal lust. Neither was thinking, only reacting to the intense feelings that swept over them. Angie lost count as to the number of times she came. She came her final time when Kylie came inside her. Despite all the others, this last one was most satisfying, as the two looked each other in the face as they came together.

Kylie collapsed and rolled off Angie. Grabbing the quilt, they crawled under it and held each other. They fell into a deep sleep.

***

DAY 11

Angie came slowly out of her sleep. She didn't remember removing her bra and stockings but she must have, as she now lay naked under the covers. As she moved her hands down her body she could still feel the excitement from last night. It was out of control, mind-blowing lust. What was happening? Her fingers ran across her still puffy pussy. It was wet and sticky from all activity. Her one finger found her clit, still swollen and standing between her lips. As she touched it, she flinched. It was super sensitive but she still lightly caressed it. She gave a soft sigh.

Kylie rolled over and pressed herself against Angie. Her morning erection poked into her hip.

"Didn't you get enough last night?" Angie asked.

"No and obviously you didn't either." Kylie placed her hand on Angie's.

"Gently, baby," Angie moaned.

They moved their hands in unison as Kylie sucked on one of Angie's breasts.

Angie's breaths became faster as she groaned. "So good. Make love to me, please."

Kylie moved on top of her and gently inserted her cock. Angie arched her back as she entered her. "Go slowly. Make it last."

Together they moved, slowly rocking in and out. Angie wrapped her legs around Kylie's back, keeping her from thrusting too hard. The feeling build up as they increased their motion. It was nothing like last night. This morning they were making love, enjoying each other's body, and moving as one.

Angie felt the excitement grow inside her. It was going to be different than last night. This morning it would long and easy to ride. As it came closer, she looked into Kylie's face. "Cum with me, sweetie. Fill my pussy."

The wave gently hit her as she came. It seemed to roll over her. Kylie came seconds later causing Angie to cum again.

"Wow!" Angie said. "That was so good."

Kylie rolled onto her back, breathing heavily. "So good. Let's stay home."

"So Cassie, how do you feel our new first day went?" Kylie said seated on the corner of the desk in the office. She had flipped off her heels and was flexing her toes, trying get the blood flowing again. She placed her hands on the desk's edge and spread her legs slightly, trying to get comfortable. It had been a long and busy day, even for mid-week.

Cassie sat in the chair directly across from her. From where she was seated, her eyes traveled up Kylie's stocking covered legs. They looked so good. Her eyes continued higher looking up her black skirt. As Kylie sat there, her dress had ridden up and Cassie could see the white V of her lacy panties. She felt her face grow flush. "Why was she doing this? Why did it make her feel excited?" She looked away quickly.

"I think it went well, Kylie, for the first day with limited exposure," Cassie reply trying to seem calm.

"I agree," Kylie said shifting her bottom and crossing her legs. Her skirt had run up further, showing more thigh. "Now to a more important thing, you!"

"Me, what did I do?"

Kylie smiled. "Nothing, my dear but it is time you dressed for success." She got up and stood in front of Cassie. "I said it before you are a very pretty girl." Kylie took her hand and brushed her hair back. Cassie felt her heat rise as watched Kylie's breasts move under her blouse. It was clear she was braless and was just wearing a chemise, which covered but didn't support. "It's time we buy you some new clothes for work. Nothing flashy, subtle but eye catching, professional but attractive. If we show the public our best then it might change who shops here. I would like to attract more women to our place. Make them comfortable to come here."

Cassie blushed. "Yes, I would like that." She couldn't stop looking at Kylie's legs. Or her breasts. She squirmed in her seat.

"Ok then next Monday, we go clothes shopping. Don't worry about money. I'll write it off a business expense." Kylie laughed at the idea.

Kylie arrived home right after Angie got there. As she entered the house she was greeted with Angie dressed in Cary's football shirt. "I brought home some fried chicken. Quick get changed and we'll eat."

Kylie changed quickly. She threw on a baggy sweatshirt and satiny tap pants. She loved the feel of them at the end of the day. She found Angie seated on the couch with the food spread out before her. Soft quiet music was playing.

As she sat down, Angie asked, "How was your day?"

Kylie told her how it was a pretty good day for a Wednesday and how the plans to revamp the gallery were off to a good start. She also told her how she was going to try to get Cassie to dress the part as a professional and they were going out shopping Monday.

"Would you like me to go with you?" Angie asked.

"Would you?" Kylie said excitedly. "You read my mind. I was going to ask you."

"No problem."

Angie told Kylie about her day and how tomorrow she had two big closings. She had been super successful so far this year. She ranked number 1 in sales in her office, but just behind her boss in money made. He always grabbed the really big sales. It was because she was so successful that Cary was able to start the gallery. Now Kylie was going to make to grow and add to their income for a change.

"I had one problem today though."

"Oh what was it? Can I help?"

Angie laughed. "Help? You caused it." She lifted up her shirt to show her pussy. It was puffy and a little red. "I had to go commando today. As I moved, my panties rubbed up against it. It hurt a little but worse, it kept reminding me of last night. Christ, what did you do to me?"

"You? What did you do to me?" Kylie now laughed. She stood up and dropped her panties. "Look." Her cock was swollen and red, much like Angie's pussy. "I had to keep adjusting it all day. You know how difficult that was?"

The visual that popped in Angie's head made her laugh. "It was a little crazy last night, sweetie."

Kylie sat back down. As she did she leaned closer, looking at Angie's pussy. "I could kiss it and made it better," she said with a smile.

Angie put her hands on both sides of Kylie's face. "I bet you could. Maybe later or you could put some lotion on it. I would like that." With that she kissed her.

The two cuddled together on the couch after supper. The music made the mood perfect for them. Even though both of them never thought their lives would take a turn like this, it was all-good. Somehow through this craziness both of them had found what they really wanted and actually needed.

"I was thinking," Angie said looking at the ceiling.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for something new, Angie."

"No, it is nothing like that. Really." Angie sat up. "Listen, I really want to go out with you, just you and me. A girls' night out together. No one else."

"That sounds ok to me," Kylie replied.

"How about this Saturday night? Remember that good restaurant in Plymouth? We can go there for dinner and just hang out. Ok?"

"Sure, no problem."

Angie snuggled up closer. "I mean a real nice night. All dressed up, like a special date. Just you and me."

***

DAY 12

"Hey, Cassie, you look super," Kylie said as Cassie walked through the front door. "What happened?"

"Thank you," she said with a smile. "I listened to what you said and decided to do something about it."

Kylie took her by the hand and led her into the office. "There's no one here so tell me about it. You look fantastic." She walked over to the kettle and poured some into a cup. "Do you want some tea?"

"Sure," Cassie said. "After I left I gave my sister Cindi a call. You see I've always been a bit of tomboy and Cindi is the girly one. So I told I wanted to come over and see her. When I got there I told her about you and our conversation, about dressing professionally and more, you know, feminine. She got so excited. She insisted we go over to my apartment and sort through my clothes. Well we picked through all of it and then went back to her house. We found some things that I could use so this is it."

Cassie stood up. "It is a start."

Kylie looked her up and down. Cassie was dressed in a light blue blouse, light skirt, black tights and a pair of low-heeled shoes. Obviously her sister did her make-up and it certainly highlighted her looks in an understated way. "Very, very nice. You look great, Cassie."

Cassie gave Kylie a hug. "Thank you for encouraging me. You are such a help. My sister has been trying to get me to think positive about my looks for a long time. She is a lot like you. The two of you are so similar."

"Well, Cassie, I think this is going to be the start of something big."

It was a busy day for a weekday. Old clients who were so excited about selling their paintings brought in new ones to sell. New ones who heard about the gallery selling more than just paintings came in with their wares. Kylie felt bad about turning some away but she was kind and courteous to them. Mostly she told them she didn't have enough room or it just wasn't what she was looking for. Whatever she told them, it was done with a smile and no one seemed to go away angry. Cassie was impressed on how Kylie handled those people.

12