Girls won't Be Girls, Sometimes

Story Info
Futanari dominates the party.
4.8k words
4.41
11.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a futanari story, comprising sex with both sexes. If this is in any way going to offend you, please go somewhere else. This is, obviously, entirely fictional and written in the spirit of fun. If you can't read it in that same spirit, take your overly serious self and find a different category to read. Feedback is always appreciated, but probably not going to make much difference, since I don't intend to make a habit of writing these. I do hope you enjoy this little side-trip, though.

The party was in full swing when Jill and I got there. Our friends Dave, Barry, Todd and Justin were all there, with Stacey, Kate and Heather in tow. The drinks were flowing and the music was cranking when I opened the front door. It sounded like the CD was about to blow a fuse, but we could hear their laughter over it all.

"Hey! You guys haven't been raided yet?" I yelled. The laughter stopped, but the music continued to blast away. Suddenly it fell to a respectable level, and I heard Todd's voice.

"Mike? That you, man?"

We walked through the living room, strewn with handbags, jackets and the throw pillows from the sofa, but otherwise deserted. Everyone seemed to be in the kitchen, which was all but obscured by a massive cloud of rancid smoke. The giggles began as soon as Jill stepped around the corner ahead of me.

"What the fuck, you guys? You started without us?"

Kate swept over to her, embracing her in a tight hug. She beamed up at me through slightly red eyes as she hugged her best friend. "Heyyyy, fellow partiers," she said, blowing me an air kiss over Jill's head. The guys crowded toward us, Justin holding a fat joint between his first two fingers.

"Hey, dude," he said, holding the joint out to me. It was half gone, and I could tell it wasn't the first to have been smoked. The guys, and the girls, were lit!

I waved the spliff off. "I don't need it," I said. "I'm already feeling the buzz, just from walking into the house!

Jill turned from Kate and snatched it from his fingers. "Well, I do," she giggled. She took in a huge lungful and held it as she held it out to me. "Do it," she squeaked, her voice sounding like Minnie Mouse. I took it and inhaled deeply.

A cheer went up from the others. "There ya go!" Dave yelled, "let's crank this party back UP!" He leaned over and turned the CD player back up to an ear-splitting level, and the festivities were back on. More joints were lit and smoked down to nubs, more rum and vodka was consumed, and there was dancing and joking. At some point, Myra and her friend Karen arrived, making for more girls than guys. They seemed willing to accept those odds, sharing the boys as they danced, flirted outrageously, and even got into a little Truth or Dare. The dares, most of the time, meant losing clothes. Jill stayed close to me until Stacey dragged her into the game, and as we guys watched, they were all soon down to bras, with the exception of Kate. She never wore a bra, so her stupendous jugs were on full display sooner than the rest.

There was a loud knock on the door, and everyone froze in place. Barry recovered first, and ran to turn the music down. There were a few moments of frantic re-dressing. Once the girls were all 'respectable' again, Justin went to the door. He spoke to someone, told them to wait, and turned to us with a huge smile.

"She's here," he announced.

He swung the door wide as we all pushed forward, suddenly silent and not sure if we were still high or not. Then Heather giggled. It ignited a flurry of laughter, but it only lasted a few seconds. As Justin stepped aside, a tall blonde woman stepped forward, and the laughter died away.

"What the..." Barry's couple of words expressed what the rest of us were thinking.

The woman, about the same age as most of us -- early twenties -- was built like the proverbial brick shithouse. Her arms were the first thing I noticed, as she wore a sleeveless knit top. They were golden bronze, rippling with muscle, with veins running up her thick forearms and over well-defined biceps. I would have bet right then that she could best any of us guys in an arm-wrestling contest. Her shoulders were broad, and a mane of wavy blonde hair fell over them, almost to her elbows. Black cargo pants stretched over her lower body, which flared out into thick lower hips leading to muscular thighs that didn't touch where they met. There was a distinct bulge there. If that was a camel-toe, it was the most pronounced I'd ever seen.

"Guys and girls, this is Dzuniga." Justin introduced us to this goddess, whose eyes were so blue they almost glowed, as she was silhouetted in the light coming in from the open doorway. He reached behind her and pulled the door to. As she turned to him, he asked if she'd had a good flight, and she nodded. I was thinking, how did he convince a Russian bodybuilder to show up to this party? Then she turned back to us, appraising each of us in turn. As I felt her eyes roam over me, I shuddered a little.

The mood of the party had definitely changed. Despite the music, no one was swaying or nodding their heads. All eyes remained on Dzuniga, who wrapped a massive arm around Justin and was speaking in a low voice to him. He grinned, looked towards a couple of the girls, and nodded. He looked like a little kid next to her. Finally, he addressed the rest of us.

"Dzuniga wants to know if this is how we usually party," he said. "I told her we were a pretty wild bunch, but now she's wondering what happened."

At that, someone cranked the music even higher, the pot bowl was passed around, and a number of joints were suddenly rolled and lit. The smoke filled the top of the room in no time, and Dzuniga walked into the middle of the dancing couples. She lifted her head and inhaled deeply, then a coy smile crossed her lips.

She chose Karen and Heather, who were dancing together. Inserting herself between them, she took one of them under each arm and began dancing with the two girls. They were both intimidated at first, but soon got into a groove, their hands around the new girl's waist. Before long they were talking and laughing, and Kate stepped into the midst. Dzuniga turned to her and kissed her quickly on the lips. Both Karen and Heather looked shocked, as did Kate; but soon they were all laughing and kissing each other. The mood in the room turned sexual. Dzuniga was the recipient of most of their kisses, but not all. At one point Heather and Kate got into a long lip-lock, and Dzuniga turned to Karen.

I was watching from one side of the room, along with Justin. As Dzuniga swept the mousy brunette into her arms, I said to him, "your girlfriend seems to be adapting to the group pretty well."

He laughed. "I wouldn't call her that," he said, "I just met her at the courts today, and we started talking. She asked me what was going on in this town, and I told her about this get-together. She seemed cool, so I figured, 'what the hell?' She's a little bulky, but man, can she play ball! She's like LeBron and Steph Curry, all rolled into one!"

I squinted at him through the smoke, then back to Dzuniga, who had Karen bent backwards. It looked like she was trying to get her tongue into the girl's belly! "A little bulky? Seriously?" We both laughed. When the two straightened back up, Karen's legs clung to Dzuniga's like velcro. It looked like she was dry-humping the muscle-girl. As I watched, I decided there was nothing dry about it; Karen's thigh showed a long string of wetness below her short skirt, almost to her knee. If the smoke had been any thicker, I wouldn't have seen it.

"I think Karen likes her," I said dryly, and he nodded.

"She's definitely warmed up to Dzuniga," he noted. Barry sauntered over, ogling the quartet of girls, making out with each other.

"I was hoping for a shot at Karen," he said, "but it looks like I've been beaten to the bush."

Justin chuckled. "No bush," he said, shaking his head. "That's bare country, there!"

Jill danced her way over to me. She turned to look at Dzuniga and Karen briefly. "C'mon, baby," she sang, "let's dance. At least you know you've got a chance with me. That girl seems to have made her decision already." I slipped my hand into hers and we joined the crowd on the floor. It was a fast song, and bodies were flying everywhere in the little living room. When I looked again, Dzuniga and Karen were nowhere to be seen.

It was almost an hour before they returned. Karen was draped all over Dzuniga, kissing her repeatedly. She looked, to put it mildly, pretty well-used. We were all super-ripped by then, swapping our girls with one another and making out. Jill had gravitated over to Todd, but she was soon hanging onto Dzuniga, joining Karen in making out with the muscular girl. A few minutes later, Karen seemed to have disappeared, and Dzuniga had Jill bent over backwards as she kissed her way up and down her neck.

Wow! For someone who had been amused at the new girl, Jill had certainly warmed up to her fast! I had to wonder what Karen had told her. At any rate, Myra and Heather were soon trying to get in on the action. When I next looked, Dzuniga had her hand on Heather's boob as she slobbered kisses all over my girl, and Myra was on her knees, paying homage to Dzuniga's crotch. Pretty soon they were all four headed into one of the other rooms. I followed, and found the door to one of the bedrooms closed and locked. Leaning my head against it, I could hear women's voices. Dzuniga was now monopolizing about half the female population of the party!

Fortunately, it was a privacy lock, not a keyed lock; so all I had to do was poke a toothpick into the little hole on my side, and the lock clicked open. I turned the knob slowly, not wanting to barge in. As the door opened, I heard someone go, "Ooooh, fuck!" Swinging the door slowly and peering around, I was surprised at the sight I beheld:

Jill was on her hands and knees, naked from the waist down. Dzuniga was behind her, cargo pants down around her knees and thrusting her hips forward; impaling my girl with a massive dong of some sort. I thought it must be a strap-on, but I could see no straps around her hips. Probably a feeldo, I reasoned. More amazingly, though, an equally massive set of balls swung pendulously between her outspread legs, smacking Jill with each thrust. Behind her, Myra was frantically fingering Dzuniga's asshole, and in front, standing spread-legged over Jill, Heather was getting her pussy eaten by the multi-talented muscle-girl. As I watched, Jill suddenly cried out and flattened herself on the mattress, leaving Dzuniga's monster cock to spit out great quantities of sticky cum across her back and up into her hair.

I was amazed at the volume and force with which it gushed out! I assumed it must be hooked to some pump somewhere, though I couldn't see one, nor any tubes. In fact, just before Myra wrapped her hand around it and stroked the next few loads out, it actually looked real! She wasted no time in pushing herself under Dzuniga's spread knees on her back, taking the last of it on her face and hair. Even the last spurts were enough to coat Myra's face like a white mask.

Heather climaxed, holding onto Dzuniga's head as the muscular girl's tongue lapped at her like a dog's, until she could no longer hold herself up. She let herself fall onto Jill's back, and the two lay gasping in a copious pool of cum. Dzuniga crab-walked backwards until her cock -- oh my god, that thing WAS real! - was lined up with Myra's tiny-looking pussy. She welcomed the new girl, though, and gripped the sheets as Dzuniga tried to force that massive dong into her.

It worked, finally. Myra shrieked as the head disappeared inside her, and I realized Dzuniga's cock was still as hard as when she'd fucked my girl. She thrust forward into Myra, driving her up onto the other two girls like a pile of firewood. I watched her muscular glutes as she thrust, machine-like, and wondered at Myra's ability to take the abuse. She was such a quiet girl, normally, but she was gasping and shrieking with every stroke, screaming for Dzuniga to make her cum.

It took no time at all. Myra suddenly went stiff, then her whole body began to shudder, as if she was being electrocuted. Her cries became one long wail, and still Dzuniga hammered at her, reaching for yet another orgasm. She trapped Myra with her muscular arms as she squeezed her shoulders in a vise-like hold, showing no mercy, despite Myra's desperate attempts to escape, now. Once she was on a mission, I saw, there was no stopping Dzuniga! Mesmerized, I watched that huge ball-sack slap the semi-conscious girl's ass brutally for a good ten minutes, and then I could see them contract as they pumped yet another ocean of cum out through that monster-sized shaft.

Myra barely registered it. Like with the other two, Dzuniga had worn her out. Dzuniga's cum poured out of that abused hole as fast as she pumped it in. It was almost terrible to watch, the way she conquered those three girls, yet I couldn't look away. It was like watching the proverbial train wreck; only, it was this impossible cross between a woman and a man, wrecking three very healthy, hearty young women's bodies. And she looked ready for more!

Rising up on her knees, she turned her head to look at me, as if to say, "who's next?" I smiled wanly, feeling her cold eyes on me. About that time, Stacey and Kate stumbled down the hallway with Todd and Dave, headed for one of the other bedrooms. They saw me standing in the doorway and glanced into the room as they passed. It was quite a tableau -- four naked women on the bed. But only one of them was awake and alert. That body was difficult to overlook! From behind, which was the view we all had now, Dzuniga looked like a blonde Amazon, with unbelievably buff curves. Her breasts swelled beneath her muscular arms in what had to be D cups, and her ass was the stuff that man's dreams are made of...until you noticed that cock hanging below, and those massive balls.

They'd all stopped to look. I heard Todd say, "Holy shit, is that what I think it is?"

Dzuniga grinned at him as I stepped back, giving them all a full view of the bed. I suppose I wanted them to see the same thing I was seeing, to verify that I wasn't drunk or crazy. Somebody said, "futinari! I've only heard about them."

Dzuniga very slowly crooked a finger at him. Or was it the other two ladies? It didn't matter; they all moved into the room, drawn by this man/woman as if they were zombies. I couldn't take my eyes off Dzuniga. She was sexy, in a completely unexplainable way. The 'carnage' of naked bodies beneath her made her appear as a conquering warrior, yet her eyes were soft and a very deep blue. I hadn't noticed them being that brilliant when she first appeared at our doorway. I stepped inside, but stayed close to the wall, watching.

Stacey was the first to approach the bed. She very hesitantly leaned into Dzuniga, who snaked an arm around her neck and kissed her. I could see Stacey's body melt into hers.

The other girls, meanwhile, started to stir. Jill extricated herself from beneath Heather and looked at me, blushing furiously. I smiled at her and she got up. She walked over to me and I took her in my arms. Her exhaustion was obvious. This was only the second time I'd held her naked body, and I let my hands drop from her waist and cup her ass. Her cheeks were soaked, by whose fluids I wasn't sure. The stickiness made me think it was Dzuniga's cum, mostly. With her arms around my neck, she kissed me deeply, then she pulled back.

"Oh my god, baby." She looked into my eyes, but hers were a million miles away. "I can't begin to tell you how incredible that was," she said. I looked over her shoulder. Stacey was taking off her shirt, raising it over her head and dropping it to the floor, as Dzuniga's hands went to her sizable tits. To my left, I saw Kate also removing her top, intently watching the two on the bed. Todd was staring at Dzuniga, while Dave was watching Kate. He moved his hands to her waist, but she ignored him, instead staring at the oversized cock hanging between Dzuniga's thighs.

That cock was getting harder. As Heather and Myra vacated the bed, Stacey moved to sit on the edge. She hiked her ass up and slipped her skirt and panties off, then lay back in Dzuniga's embrace, her legs spread. I saw Dzuniga's cock twitch and actually rear up, fully hard, like some animal scenting its prey. She moved between Stacey's legs. Jill turned and leaned back into me, watching as intently as the rest of us. Her hand moved down to stroke her own clit.

Watching that massive meat tube try to enter Stacey's tiny pussy was amazing. I could see the strain on Stacey's face, but it was clear she wanted it. Her hands went to Dzuniga's waist and she pulled, even as her head snapped back into the pillow. Then the head of her cock disappeared between Stacey's splayed labia and she moaned. Dzuniga stabbed into her, then pulled back slowly. Stacey's mouth was open, but no sound came out. Her fingers were white where they gripped the muscular woman's waist.

Kate, having stripped, moved onto the bed. Her hand went to Dzuniga's ballsack, and she cupped them as Dzuniga began to fuck Stacey more forcefully. Kate lay down next to the pair, obviously wanting to be taken next, but Dzuniga turned her head and motioned to Todd to come forward. He obeyed, and she nodded to him. He climbed up on the bed and stood straddling Stacey's shoulders so that Dzuniga could take his cock in her mouth. Meanwhile, her hips slammed into Stacey's so hard I could hear their pelvic bones meeting. Kate was frigging her own pussy frantically, her massive tits shaking with each motion of her hand.

Todd came before Dzuniga ever finished in Stacey. I saw Dzuniga's thrusting falter as Todd poured his seed down her throat. Todd was finished, but she wasn't done with the poor girl. As Todd thrust the last couple of times, Dzuniga resumed her attack on Stacey's pussy, even though juice was pouring out around her cock. Had she cum once already? Jill was fingering herself rapidly now, her eyes on where the two bodies met. She clearly was remembering her own time with Dzuniga.

Todd climbed off the bed, and Dzuniga turned to me. "You next," she said, grinning at me. I felt Jill climax at that moment. I wrapped my arms tighter around her as she came, her body spasming and her breath hitching in her throat. I heard a splat as Dzuniga's cum dropped from my girl's fingers, onto the wood floor. I was trembling, myself. Stacey cried out as another orgasm ripped through her, but Dzuniga only upped her assault on her pussy.

At last she seemed finished with Stacey. She pulled out with a wet pop and moved across to big-breasted Kate, whose legs were already spread in anticipation. Dzuniga entered her more quickly, as Kate had made herself ready, but it still brought forth a gasp. Dzuniga turned back and looked directly in my eyes, grinning. I found myself drawing down my zipper. I moved to take my cock out, but Jill unsnapped my pants and pulled them down, along with my boxers. I was almost naked, but not caring. My cock was standing straight out. Then Jill pulled my shirt up over my head, running her hands across my chest.

"Mmmm," my girl moaned, and wrapped her hand around my throbbing member. She didn't stroke me; she fondled my cock more than anything, maybe not really wanting me to cum. As Dzuniga fucked Kate, we all stared at the look of bliss on both their faces. God, how I wanted to fuck Dzuniga at that moment!

Jill continued to play with my cock, lightly tracing her fingers over it, keeping me on the edge of cumming as her fingertips twisted around the head, then teased me all the way back to my balls. When she held them in her hand, I was as hard as I've ever been.

Kate was, by now, nearing a scream as Dzuniga pounded into her, lavishing kisses all over her face and biting her earlobe lightly. The futinari girl seemed to know all the tricks to bringing her to a climax. As I watched, spellbound, her muscles bunched across her back and buttocks as she drove her cock relentlessly into the spasming Kate, who seemed to be in an endless loop of orgasms. Her face was contorted by lust until she, too, had had too much, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

12