Give Me a Ginger! Ch. 02

Story Info
Holly's continued affair with her ginger-haired professor.
1.4k words
4.63
17.6k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Gabriel Marlin and I continued our physical affair during rest of my senior year while he went through a divorce from his wife Tina. He bought out his share of the home they shared as part of her settlement and purchased a condo.

The new living arrangements allowed us to hook up more often, albeit discreet as possible until I graduated. We also had sex on campus when timing was right; sometimes we got horny to the point that waiting until we met at his condo was almost impossible.

One particular Friday I woke up horny as hell; fingering myself and even using a vibrator didn't get me off. I decided to tease Gabriel during class, at least enough to arouse him since we were going to spend that night together.

Wearing a low-cut top with no bra and coordinating short skirt, I removed my panties before class, sat in the front row, leaned forward far enough to give Gabriel an eyeful of cleavage, and flashed him my naked pussy a few times during the lecture.

My teasing/flashing had the desired effect; Gabriel often cleared his throat, buttoned his suit jacket, and stood behind the podium to hide his growing erection.

"Holly, could I speak to you for a few minutes?" he asked as the lecture hall emptied.

I barely hid a smirk, knowing exactly what he wanted. "Sure."

"Lock the door," Gabriel said when we alone.

I did as requested and then walked seductively toward him. His mouth met mine in a deep passionate kiss while I rubbed his engorged crotch and his large hand slipped under my top, playing with my tits.

Gabriel broke the kiss, bent me over his desk, and lifted my skirt. My bare ass exposed to him, I wasn't prepared for what happened next.

WHACK! His hand landed on my right cheek, the loud blow hard enough to sting.

"Ow!" I cried. "What are you doing?"

"You little tease." WHACK! "Bad girl!"

"Gabriel! Have you lost your mind?"

He smacked the opposite cheek. "This is for showing your tits and pussy during class like a common tramp," he growled in my ear.

"I thought you'd -"

WHACK! "This for thinking I wanted teased, slut!"

"Please...I -"

WHACK! "How many other men have seen that pussy lately, you filthy harlot?"

"None! Gabriel, stop; you're hurting me!"

The smacks immediately ceased and he gently caressed my sore cheeks. "I'm sorry for hitting so hard and saying all those vile things, honey. He nuzzled and kissed my neck. "You really got me worked up today."

I then realized Gabriel had a hidden kinky side and his spanking me wasn't actual 'punishment.' Witnessing another part of his personality that was far removed from what many considered a well-heeled educator made me hornier.

"All that spanking and dirty talk turned me on, baby," I said huskily. "I never realized you could be any sexier."

Gabriel nibbled my earlobe. "Does my Holly want a quickie before next class?"

"Yes. I need fucked right here, right now."

"Not yet. Your turn to get teased a little."

He ran the tip of his tongue over the perimeter of my slit and slipped two fingers inside it. The sensations from both drove me crazy with ecstasy. I pushed my hips toward him, moaning louder as he nibbled my clit, fingers plunging deeper into my pussy.

"Right there, right there..." I gasped when Gabriel hit my g-spot. "Don't stop!"

"Come for me, Holly," he said in a soft voice. "I want you to come."

Gabriel continued licking and finger fucking me with fervor until my orgasm subsided, and then slid the fingers into my mouth, making me taste myself. Satisfied, he stood and unzipped his pants, letting them fall to the floor.

"You got me so hard, honey," he moaned, spread my legs wider, and pushed his cock inside me with one swift move. He began fucking me from behind, each thrust stronger than the last.

"Feel good?" he whispered and gently bit my neck. "You like me taking you like this?"

"Yes...yes. Give it to me, baby. I love having you inside me."

"Mmmm...beautiful Holly, my dirty girl."

I pushed my hips back further to meet his thrust for thrust. "Yeah...yeah...this pussy is all yours. Fuck it any way you want. You like that? You like how my young cunt feels around your big hard cock? Smack my ass and fuck me harder, baby."

He grabbed a fistful of hair, pulled back my head, gave my ass a few hard slaps, and continued ramming me. My pussy twitched in response, its inner muscles grabbing and squeezing his shaft.

"Oh my God!" I cried. "I'm going to come again!"

Grunting with satisfaction, Gabriel placed his hands on my shoulders and continued pumping me with gusto until I exploded, his cock swelling and twitching in response to my orgasmic spasms.

"I'm getting close, honey...so close..." he gasped.

"Mmmm, are you ready to come for me?" I purred.

"Ughhh...God...YES!" Gabriel bellowed, bit my neck, and fucked me with with fury moments before a copious amount of hot cum shot deep inside my pussy.

He collapsed on me with a contented sigh. "Damn, Holly, that was one magnificent quickie."

"I should flash you in class more often," I replied with a giggle.

"Perhaps you should. That was only a preview of what to expect later tonight."

"Looking forward to it. I can't get enough of you."

"You won't be disappointed."

"I've had no complaints since we started seeing each other."

He licked and kissed my neck. "Don't wear anything under your clothes tonight when you come over. I plan to give you an aversion to men your own age."

"You already did. None came close to giving me as many orgasms you do, and seeing the dirtier side of my favorite professor is incredibly hot."

Gabriel withdrew his wilted cock and helped me off the desk."I aim to please."

I gave him a deep kiss. "You're the sexiest man I ever had."

He gripped my ass with both hands. "You're the wildest woman I know."

"Better than your ex-wife?" I teased.

"No comparison, honey. Tina was lazy in bed the infrequent times we had intercourse, expecting me to do all the work and not creative at all." He gave me a quick kiss. "Now get moving; you don't want to be late for your next class and I'm expecting another group of students soon."

"Right. Can't risk us getting caught, least before I graduate."

I reached into my backpack and pulled out the pair of panties I removed earlier, slipped them on, smoothed my skirt, straightened my top, winked at Gabriel, and left.

Checking myself in a restroom mirror, I spotted no telltale signs of getting a hard, quick fuck before my next class - but hidden reminders were slightly stinging ass cheeks and a cum-filled pussy.

***

I discovered I was pregnant two weeks after graduation.

The news sent me into a tailspin; this wasn't something I could ignore or blow off. I needed to tell Gabriel soon as possible, nervous about how he'd react.

My worries went unfounded the moment he locked me in a passionate kiss. "It finally happened!"

I gave him a confused look. "What...what do you mean?"

"Holly, I always wanted a child, but knew I'd never be father the entire time Tina and I were married. Now I've been given a second chance."

"Oh my God," I gasped. "Had you been trying to get me pregnant the entire time we hooked up?"

Gabriel ran a hand through his hair. "Not at first. I admit to only wanting sex when we first got together - and knew you also had needs - but found myself caring for you on a deeper level as we saw each other more often." He took both my hands in his. "Holly, I knew you'd be the perfect girl to bear my child. Now that you are...I want you to marry me."

I was taken aback by his impromptu proposal. "Are you serious?"

"Never more serious in my life, honey. Marry me."

"Yes. Yes, Gabriel, I will."

***

I gave birth to Lily five months after marrying Gabriel. She's her daddy's girl and all but has him twirled around her finger. He still teaches at the same college but no longer puts in the long hours he once did, preferring to rush home and spend time with "his ladies" at the end of each day. Our sex life is just as passionate as it was in the beginning of our affair; we've now been married almost two years and expecting our second child.

I know there are girls out there who sleep with their professors. What started out with me wanting a better grade and ended up marriage to a misunderstood but good man is a rarity, but should the same happen to another girl, she should thank her lucky stars.