Giving in to Temptation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She scans me from head to toe, with appreciation. "So Uncle Steve - um - couldn't afford any socks, could we?" Personally, I love droll British humor.

"Sorry. Had to pack light. Carryon only - I'm sure you understand." Pretty sure she didn't expect that response. She breaks character and laughs.

"Well," she replied, staring at my belt, "it seems you packed the important things." I like her.

Candy walks in behind me. Emily's eyes divert and her jaw drops. "Oh! Uncle Steve, you must see this..." I turn around.

Candy is wearing an emerald-green romper, with plunging v-neck. The straps of the top cross over her shoulders, wrap around her back, and tie in the front at the waist. She's wearing heeled sandals with criss-crossing gold straps that stop just short of the knee. The flimsy material of the romper does little to contain the sway of her breasts as she approaches. She greets me with a sensuous hug, hips pressing into my crotch. Musky perfume. I nuzzle her neck, she sighs, and then similarly greets Emily.

I make the appropriate compliments, all well earned. The girls dress perfectly, with thoughtful attention to accessories and, I hoped, lingerie. "But tell, me," I pressed, "did anyone think to make a reservation?"

Laughter, and eyerolls. "Thats our little surprise for you, Uncle Steve..." said Emily. "Shall we?" With that, I help them off the couch. With her pumps on, Emily's nearly as tall as me. "Oooh - this is nice! Now I can look into your eyes when we dance! Or, if you prefer...," she turns and lightly presses her ass into my crotch, "this way seems to fit better too!" I place my hands on her hips and pull her into me. God it feels good. I'd forgotten about my lack of underwear; my emerging erection is immediately noticed. Emily plays along, swaying back and forth, clearly enjoying the feeling of my cock sliding along her ass cheeks. She bends forward at the hips and looks Candy in the eye. "Jeez 'C,' you weren't kidding..." I swat her lightly on the butt, and extend a hand to Candy to help her off the couch.

I"m not a big fan of limos. Lousy ride, and they're often pretty beat up. Give me an Uber black any day. It seems however, that Emily's dad has an account from work, and she has access, so here we sit. I let the girls in first, and sat across from them to look them in the eye while we chatted. We started with their shopping adventures earlier in the afternoon. Candy was wearing her purchases; for Emily, she had the dress, but the lingerie was new.

"Well, she's cheating a bit," stated Emily. Clearly she'd not wearing the bra she purchased... or any bra, it seems." With that, she reaches over to Candy and cups a breast through the thin material of her romper. Emily's hands are small, delicate, and seem not up to the task. Candy shrieks with laughter and grabs Emily's hand... but does not immediately pull it away. She looks at me and says "Well Uncle Steve, fact is I did buy a bra to match the panties, but the back of it didn't really work with this outfit. I had to pick one or the other."

Emily interrupts - "you are wearing the panties though, right? Oh my god, Uncle Steve - you should see them... they're sooo sexy." Both girls giggle, and my dick's getting hard.

Candy: "I'd have to disrobe entirely to show them, I am NOT getting undressed just to show him my panties."

Emily: "Why not - its why you bought them, after all!" My dick has a mind of its own, and is now begging for attention, tenting my linen slacks. "Tell her Uncle Steve - she can untie that thing, bend over and slide it down to show you."

"But then I'd only see the back. What about the front?" Emily laughs out load, Candy interrupts.

"I did NOT buy them just to show off... well... not in this car, anyway. Emily, you are horrible! And besides, you seem so eager to show of lingerie, why don't you show yours?"

Me: "Emily, to be fair, she does raise a point."

Emily, looking at my crotch: "She certainly has!" I cannot help but laugh. "Look Candy, we're getting close to the restaurant. Uncle Steve will die of curiosity if you don't show him."

Candy: "You first." With that, she pulls on the satin belt holding Emily's dress together; it spills open. Candy cheers, my jaw drops. Emily, not embarrassed, sits up straight and pulls the dress off her shoulders. She is a goddess. Matching set. Sapphire blue trim, light blue fine mesh. The bra is mostly mesh, opaque, with swirls of sapphire blue material that at once provide support and cover - barely, the nipples of her generous C-cup breasts. Its a demi-bra, and delicately presents her breasts as if for inspection. She climbs to her knees to show off the panties. Very low cut, barely covering her clitty. She is neatly shaved. The material disappears underneath. She turns to the side and twists her hip, exposing the back. The string emerges from underneath and splits into a triangle just above her tail bone. Even Candy is taken in by the display. Smiling, she turns back around and re-ties her sash. She smiles at Candy. "OK love, your turn."

Emily takes Candy by the hand, turns her around so that Candy is kneeling against the back of the seat. Emily reaches around, unties the simple knot that holds the halter, and peels it away. She unwraps Candy like a present, carefully placing one, then the other strap over her shoulders then pulling them down, sliding the fabric over Candy's rapidly stiffening nipples. Emily then hooks her thumbs into the elastic waistband of the jumper, and slides it over Candy's hips, exposing her purchase. It is extraordinary.

If you look it up, its called a cage-back panty. Black, crotchless. Delicate lace frame that forms a "V," starting from her pussy and flaring out to her hips. Along the line of lace on either side, there are three thin fabric lines attached at equal intervals: one at the top, forming the waistband of the panty; one stretched mid-way down the curve of her glute, and another one where her ass starts to form the top of her leg. The lace disappears underneath and, one assumes, holds the garment in place over the front of her pussy. All six strings gather at her tailbone, held together by a simple bow knot. The effect is in fact the illusion of a cage holding a great prize.

Emily tickles her hips a bit to get Candy to bend. The panty is indeed crotchless, and her pussy is glistening. Candy looks over her shoulder at me; I start stroking my cock through my slacks. "Come 'C,' show him the front. Lets turn you around." Candy steadies herself with one hand, tries to cover her breasts with the other, and turns to me. The front of the panty is low, straight cut, of the same intricate lace as used in the back. It, and she, are beautiful. She watches me with my hand on my cock and seems tempted to come to me.

"Bloody hell, we're pulling into the restaurant!!"

Candy scrambles to pull her romper back up. She's assisted by Emily and gets tied back together just as the door opens.

I gotta admit. I'm feeling pretty lucky. Mostly though, I'm thinking about the revelation that Candy bought those panties for this date. The thought is intoxicating. So, I'm thinking mostly how not to say/do anything stupid. I escort the girls to the entrance. We're greeted by the hostess, pretty stunning by anyone's standards. She looks at the girls, looks at me, and smiles brightly. Good poker face. "Sir - may I have the name of the reservation?" I smile and refer her to Emily. This catches her off guard, which amuses me to some extent.

The hostess leads the way, the girls in front of me. They turn heads. I'd never been to this particular place, but had heard of it. There's a number of tables that are quite literally suspended above the main seating area. One climbs a flight of stairs, and steps across into a booth, the entirety of which is suspended from a hook by a chain, much like a chandelier. Its dampened, but still a bit wobbly.. not for everyone - but provides a great view of the rest of the venue as well as considerable privacy. The girls insist I sit between them. The hostess, who has apparently 'been to this dance,' concurs. We settle in, order apps and cocktails.

Emily: "So, Uncle Steve - what do you think of Candy's choice in her purchases? We were rushed so suddenly from the carriage, we never received a response."

"Would the two of you please stop calling me 'Uncle?'"

Both, in unison: "No!" They howl in laughter. Heads below hear the noise, look around, see nothing.

Me: "We'll sort out your Freudian issues later. As for Candy's taste in undergarments": I place a hand on Candy's thigh, gaze into her eyes, piercing through them into her thoughts. She shivers. "I think she's a mind reader." Candy softens, and her nipples stiffen. Her lips part.

Emily: "A mind reader is she?"

"Of sorts." I do not break eye contact with Candy. "She likes my body and particularly, I think, my penis. She dresses to please, and knows I think she has a great ass. She also knows that I want to take her, from behind." Candy's face flushes. She takes my hand and guides it closer to her pussy. "So, ya - Miss Emily, she picked something that she knew would fuel my desire. Candidly, I've had a hardon ever since she modeled for us in the limo."

Emily guffaws. "Oh my god - you are nothing if not direct! I love it!!"

I turn to Emily. "I'm an old man, and don't much care for drama, or pretense. I've found life a lot more pleasant this way. Now, as for you..."

Candy chimes in "Yes MISS Emily, about you! And, Uncle Steve, from my point of view, you're nowhere near 'old.' You're beautiful." We both turn to her.

Emily: "Me? Granted, I like to stir the pot. But I adore Candy, and have heard so much about her Uncle Steve that I simply had to meet you."

Me: "So, your a chaperone." Candy laughs out loud, Emily pulls back.

Emily: "mmmm nope. Interested third party perhaps?" She is a very funny woman. The table erupts in laughter.

"Perhaps?"

"Well, I guess thats up to you. And Candy." Candy reaches across, take Emily's hand, and places it on my cock. My hardon speaks for itself. So, the hand of two different girls on my cock.

The waitress appears. Asian, petite. Tight blouse, black pants. She bubbles... "are you ready to order?" The girls decide to leave their hands on my cock and enter an extended conversation about the special. Double entendres abound. Tits pressed into my arms from both sides. The waitress, perhaps accustomed to this kind of behavior in these seats, plays along. The girls demur to me. I order a variety of small plates and a couple of different wine choices, conversing with the server about pairings. All the while, Candy and Emily are working my cock, apparently it seems, in an effort to get it to grow another inch or two.

The waitress leaves. Emily, to Candy: "You know, he never showed us his underwear." She giggles.

Me: "You both know full well I'm not wearing any."

Candy: "Doesn't matter, Uncle Steve. We showed, now you must as well."

Emily: "I've been waiting for this since the Gin and Tonics."

Me: "You must be joking, This restaurant is packed. We could be thrown out."

Emily: "Not likely. No one can see up here, and the server just left. But even if she came back to fill water glasses or whatever, based on how she was undressing you with her eyes, I don't think she'd mind much to see what you're carrying down there." She grabs, and squeezes. Candy starts loosening my belt. Then, the button, then the zipper.

"Help your nice out, Uncle Steve. Lift up your butt." I cannot believe I'm doing this. I consider therapy. Soon, but not now. I lift up, and feel my trousers drop. The girls begin. My cock, semi erect, responds in kind.

"So, Uncle Steve," says Emily, "Candy tells me you haven't been laid in years? This cannot be true." She looks at my cock, and strokes it with a fingertip. "You have much too nice a cock to go unloved. My god Candy, look at it grow... I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

This is insane. On the one hand, my sex life is being analyzed by two stunning women half my age. On the other hand, they're playing with my cock while doing so. I reach for my wine and take a gulp.

"Long story, Emily. Lets save it for desert. As for you two. Are you lovers?" Emily shifts her glance to Candy, then downward.

"Um, no. So far, Candy has been able to resist my charms. Not for lack of effort."

"What about a threesome? Ever done one?"

No, and no. And no. We're in new territory here.

"But," I interject, "here we are. All kidding aside, and with everyones best interest at heart, this could be fun."

Candy: "This is already fun!" She pulls me toward her and give me a soulful kiss. Then does the same to Emily.

Me, ever the pragmatist: "So, the rules."

Both: "Rules?"

Me: "Ya. just so no one gets hurt, even unintentionally. I think - first, no one gets pressured to do something they don't want to do. Second, no one gets ignored."

Candy: "brutal honesty. If it doesn't work, say so."

Emily: "Expand your horizons!!" She grins at Candy. Candy raises a glass in return.

Me: "Mind if I pull up my trousers now?" Laughter.

Emily: "Not until you cum. Candy, do you mind?" Candy beams, Emily drops her head into my lap and proceeds to give me an exquisite blowjob. In a posh Miami restaurant. With my Niece watching. Surely I'm going to rot in hell. Candy lowers her head, and offers advice. "That little spot on the left side of his cock, just below the head. Rub your tongue there." Emily does so, and Candy starts licking the spot between my ball sack and leg. The girls sense my impending orgasm. Emily takes me in her mouth, Candy nibbles on my balls.

Pretty sure I cried out when I came. Guests below pause for a moment, look around, then go back to their meals. Miami. Typical.

To be continued...

12