Giving My Step-Mom what She Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started slowly, but it was never going to stay like that. Within seconds, I'd upped the pace, and now she was moaning. When I found another gear, while lifting her legs up even higher, what was now coming out of her mouth was a torrent.

Between two loud moans, she managed to shout out, "I want more."

And, because I was a young man, I could give her that.

Every stroke was now a long one, and to say that she was enjoying it was a massive understatement. I was jealous. It was good for me, but it was obviously even better for her. It wasn't long before it was too much for her.

"Finish me off."

I wanted more time, to enjoy it for longer, but I was happy to give her what she needed, a second climax. And it wouldn't take much for me to reach it as well, so we could come together.

However, seconds later, after putting my back into it, she suddenly exploded, I was close, but I still needed a few more strokes. While her orgasm surged through her body I was desperately playing catch-up. Fortunately, I got there just in time, as she was coming down from her intense high. After grunting loudly, I spurted into her. It was definitely one of my best. When it was over I slumped onto her, both of us were exhausted.

When we'd recovered, we didn't speak, we were happy to stay silent and cuddle each other. I was smiling, she now wasn't just my Step-Mom, she was also my lover.

Two months later, she eventually left him for another man. Somebody who was going to treat her better than my Father had. Somebody who would satisfy all of her needs. From now on she wasn't going to be sexually frustrated.

And you've guessed it, that lucky man was me!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12