Glenn and His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glenn was even more stunned than she was, to be stood here in their kitchen kissing his mother like this, was the weirdest thing he had ever done. The fact that he had just screwed his mother to hell and back hadn't clicked in yet, kissing her this way was more than his equilibrium could take in.

Her arms, now sliding over his shoulders meant more than what he had just done. This was the best, the utmost, nothing could get better than this. It wasn't him kissing her, it was her kissing him! His cock jumped back to life, as if it had been hooked up to his dads jump leads in the garage.

Terri felt her son's return to the now, she had no way of stopping her own loins from pressing back into the growing bulge. Which was just what she did, Terri didn't know she was doing it, but her hips moved forward, then sideways, to, not only accommodate him, but to energise him into further action.

Her mind clicked almost into gear at that moment, she moved away slightly from him, lips still connected, her arms slid from him, and then the kiss broke. His hands were on her hips, hers were a sliding from his shoulders. Her hands now held a prayer like pose.

Her pussy and body had disconnected from her brain, she wanted him again, she wanted to feel her own son deep inside of her again, in, from where he had come into the world they now shared. As she moved back a little her hands dropped, and intentionally or not, they met his semi hard cock. They briefly closed around the sticky member, squeezed it then let go.

Terri looked at her son in a daze, her conscience was trying to get her to think of what had just happened. There was no doubt that she had just had some of the best and most exciting sex she had ever had, son or no son. She stumbled past him, not thinking, not understanding what she was doing. Glenn was in a similar place but not so deep, though he too was stunned by what he had done. The feeling of euphoria was levelled by the fact that this beautiful woman he had literally conned into sex, half screwed her head off, was his much loved mother.

He watched her disappear down the hall and climb the stairs, he wondered what to do, what was going to be the next thing to happen. He hoped with all his heart that she was alright, would be alright with him. Terri got to her bedroom, she sat on the bed and her mind had just about cleared.

"Get your act together girl, you have to think about this, will Glenn be alright?" she asked herself, she worried about his reaction. She busied herself, and then went into the bathroom to clean up, she splashed her face with water, wiped it dry and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

Suddenly she laughed, she was relaxing, "Terri Gordon," she barked softly in the mirror, "you are incorrigible!" Terri actually blamed herself for what had happened, she told herself he had seduced her because she wanted to be seduced.

"Don't be silly Terri'" she said, "of course you didn't?"

"Yes you did," her mind answered.

"I did not!" she said hotly to her reflection. "Did I?" Now she was wondering if she had wanted to be seduced, and by her son, or would any man have done it for her?

She did know that having him in her was by far the best she had ever had, and that included her husband, Glenn's father, and the three men who had got her years ago. It was the best ever, even before she had married. She looked at herself, "Terri," she whispered to her own self, "you are in trouble here girl, and you know it."

She dropped her skirt to the floor, and she saw for the first time, her torn, and now well soiled panties that were hanging from her right thigh. There was some of his wet cum, and some of her cum between them down to her knees. This caused an immense shudder in her body, her pussy nipped together, and she remembered her own son shagging her, and she had fabulously endured it.

She dropped on to the bidet as her legs sagged under her, her body was going back to where it had been downstairs, in arousal. She sat there for a while then took her torn panties down and off. And unbelievably, to her, she said, "I'm going to save these as a memento."

Terri was unable to stop the picture in her mind, as if she was looking in on the scene being enacted in her kitchen. She was on her knees under the cupboard, Glenn was behind her and screwing her like mad! She could even hear herself grunting, gasping, moaning and mewling as he fucked her.

"God he was marvellous wasn't he?" She wondered what he was doing. She cleaned herself up, rinsed her torn and soiled panties in the sink, took her blouse off and bra. Then she examined herself in the full length mirror behind the door. She did this a lot. But today, now, she saw a different woman to the one she usually did.

Her horniness also returned with a vengeance, she felt unbelievably randy, the memory of her son was foremost in her mind, the feel of his cock was still prominent and uppermost, her pussy clenched her, and she half bent over. She needed something, her hand went to her pussy and her finger slid in, but this time it had no effect, not like it usually did. Terri wanted a cock.

Glenn who was still downstairs, needed to see his mother, he had washed himself off and put his still rampant cock back in his pants. He had to talk to her, he had to know if she, if they, were going to be alright, he was more than worried now. He went up the stairs and stood outside her bedroom door, girding his loins to knock on it.

Instead he opened it and peaked around the edge, she wasn't there, so he decided she must be in her bathroom. He looked around like he was lost somewhere. As he stood there feeling like a lemon his mother walked back in to the room. Terri was wearing the only robe that was behind the door, it was a short silk white thing that was her sexiest, in her opinion.

She stopped in her tracks, then said evenly, but gently.

"Hey Glenn, are you alright hmmm?"

"Mom," he said, "should we er, ah, erm, maybe talk a little?" he stammered.

"Might be a good idea honey, come and sit here next to me," she told him, she sat on the side of her bed and patted it. He went and sat down, he didn't look at her, he was so embarrassed, but still so excited, he wanted to do it again. But he certainly didn't have the courage to try openly.

Terri looked at her son, "God he is so handsome isn't he, what a hunk I've got on my hands?" Terri did want to do it again, she didn't know it for certain that she did, she wasn't even thinking it just then, but it wouldn't be long before she knew it! Her eyes dropped from his face as he did look at her. But as her eyes lowered, they fell on the obvious bulge there in his pants. This caused her to groan inwardly, and she definitely heard her pussy groan too.

Her nipples split in half, they cracked and broke, the sensation from them caused her to put her hand on his thigh. It was a gesture of love and tenderness, but it was enough for Glenn to put his arm around her, and then they were slowly being drawn together as if a rope had been tied around there necks.

The warning bells were ringing in her head, she half looked over his shoulder to see where they were, she shooed at them, the tone dropped quickly from pealing, to donging, to tinkling, to nothing. The warning had been heard, and now it was going unheeded

As the unseen rope tightened and they they neared, Terri's eyes closed, she knew they were going to kiss again, her head was saying no, so her lips closed them for her if they didn't want to watch. The first touch burned her, it was so hot, her head tipped back and away, he followed and the kiss was made fully and completely. Terri took the initiative, she leaned him backwards, her hand shuffling across his cock. Terri was so high up on the gantry of sexual desperation for more fulfilment she was in dire danger of hanging herself.

He slipped a hand inside of her robe, it was a tentative move, he was still a little unsure, but when she moaned loudly into his mouth as he squeezed her nipple, he knew he was on solid ground. Terri gripped her son's cock through his trousers, there was going to be no stopping, not now, not ever again something inside told her so.

Both were in their own heavenly space, he because he was loving his beautiful sexy mother, she because her beautiful sexy son was driving her crazy for him. To be fair Terri had done a lot all by herself to get this high, this hot, this soon.

She pressed him back, moving with him to maintain the lip lock they had going, and in a moment she was leaning over him. He still had his fingers teasing her nipple, she undid his belt frantically. Her need to get in and get a hold of his young cock was paramount now. She was kissing him passionately as she worked on his zip and top button. And she remembered the kiss they had shared downstairs, but this was the real first kiss, this was intentional. The other a product of what they had done, or rather, what her son had done, to her!

Now Terri was taking a real active part in their new liaison, she was scrabbling to get him out, his cock was already so hard, and so stiff she was having trouble with it. Glenn lent a hand to his mother by shoving his pants down to his hips. She had him, she had it, it was hers.

"Oh Glenn baby, oh my," she smiled in her kiss, she was definitely impressed. She withdrew her tongue from him that he had been trying to suck out of her. She lifted her face serenely above hers. She was about to say something for the last time ever.

"Darling, we shouldn't be doing this should we?"

Glenn was mortified, he thought she was going to stop and send him away. "Please mom, don't stop, not now please?"

"Stop, me?" she sniggered, "It's too late for that Glenn, I'm not stopping for anyone now, not even you. That's if you were to ask me, and I am fairly sure you're not going to do that, are you?"

"No mom, I'll never say that," and he crushed her nipple causing a huge gasp to escape her lips.

"Right, for that you are going to suffer young man, and I mean it!" but she was smiling, she kissed him again and began to stroke him up and down. Already she was thinking to herself, "I wonder if I will end up sucking this gorgeous weapon," she asked of her. As his hips rose with her hand on him, "Yes that's a defo!" she answered silently and happily.

"Let's get you out of these Glenn she told him, and she helped him to get naked. Now Terri saw him for the first time as a man, he was no longer her baby boy, though he always would be. Again she was impressed a she took him in, she had seen him many times stripped to the waist, or wearing swing trunks. But this was a new son, one she didn't know. But she was now looking forward immensely to doing so, intimately!

And his cock was just about the most eye catching one ever, her husband, his dad, had a decent one, her lovers had too. But her son was better and bigger, she was so proud of him she nearly wept. She settled on to him, her soft haired head on his shoulder, "Just lie still for a minute darling, for me?" she whispered.

He wanted to get on with it, he was dying to bang her again, but something told him to do as she asked. He wasn't to know Terri was going on a learning curve. She wanted to explore him, to know him, and to learn him. He was happy to do so once the examination got under way.

Her finger tips searched up and down his shaft, remembering the sensory surface. Her hand slid over the top, this made him gasp, it made her smile. Then her fingers found his testicles, they examined each one, she hefted them, took in their weight, their size, once more his mother was impressed.

Her middle finger ran right underneath and pressed lightly on his ring, it made him squirm,. Again, it made her smile. Terri was in the act of firing herself up like an out of control Bunsen burner, her facial expression was changing. Her eyes were seeing but unseeing, her lips formed that perfect O, her cheeks flushed. His mother was arousing herself as she had never done. Glenn's cock was her joystick, and she was piloting herself to the most explosive climax she had ever had.

Her head was still on his chest, but she was active, and to blow the top off the cap on her personal volcano, she had to get him in her. She rose majestically above him, and squatted down, his rock hard and stiff member ploughed straight in, it made his mothers eyes water.

The pleasure she felt, mingled with the pain was excruciatingly fabulous, and she fell off when her first climax hit her with such unexpected force, it was too much for her. She cried out and landed in a heap at his side, she had no idea where she was or what she was doing. Glenn, ever the opportunist, whipped over, threw her legs down the bed, and got on. His cock was in like a spear, and arrow from a bow, he hit the gold head on. He hooked his hands under her shoulders, and settled into a manic rhythm, she had no answer, from looking down at him, she was looking up. And her son was hammering her in a way she didn't know about.

Glenn kissed those so inviting lips, he was in complete control, his mother was a living rag doll below him He set about giving himself the best fuck he had had in his short life. He was blissfully unaware that in doing so, he was also going to be giving his mother the best fuck of hers.

He lost all sense of time, he was waiting to cum, not like waiting for a bus, but something in him told him he was gearing up for his own release, he felt the surge, the hardening of his young cock, he battered at his mother more and more. Terri came more and more, nothing could stop the detonation he was about to have, her knees were bent, feet flat on the bed, and she was wide open for all of it.

She knew he was going to cum, and all her body and mind would allow her to think or say was. "Cum baby, cum for me again darling, fill me up!" Glenn did just that, He erupted so hard it hurt him, even he cried out as the pressure within built and was then allowed to jettison away the hot steaming cum.

His mother knew she could get pregnant, she was unprotected, but her matronly feelings wanted him to fill her up with his very potent seed, she needed it more than life itself. "Yes Glenn yes, do it my darling baby, I love youuuuuuu!" Her voice tailed off as she slumped to a wonderful defeat. His cum flooded her like a dam bursting its banks, there was so much her womb and pussy couldn't suck it all up. But it sucked up enough to do the damage, damage that would rear its head in a few months time.

Terri opened her eyes to see him peering down at her, a look of utter wonderment on his beautiful face.

"Darling what have you done to me, that was just incredible honey," she told him, and pulled him to her so she could hug him. "But..."

"We have to keep it to ourselves, I know mom," he finished for her, he said it to assure her, that it would always be between them. Not knowing that already his little tadpoles were hard at work.

His cock was still in her, but now it had sagged, he had made love, screwed or fucked his own mother in the space of about 20 to 30 minutes. But even he sensed that given a little time, he would be ready to go again. Terri loved being where she was like this, buried underneath her man, her man who had just fucked her head off. It made her feel safe, kept from harm, and so very submissive.

She curled herself around him, keeping him there, her arms and legs secure over him. And knowing that if she offered her kiss he wouldn't be going anywhere, she did, and he didn't! He rolled off slowly, but not away, she was still wrapped around him, he still had her, they were face to face, body to body, cock to pussy.

This gave Glenn the opportunity to feel her firm breasts, tingle her nipples, and with a bit of effort he managed to suck them too, his mother was in heaven. Terri wanted to return the lovely compliment, but couldn't reach anywhere, so she kissed, and bit him, his lower neck, chest and shoulders were soon covered in hickeys, but not above the collar line.

Her nails raked his back, he squirmed delightedly for her, in her own way his mother gave back more than she got, that was until she felt the first twitch, then another.

"Glenn?" she said, looking at him, "are you, you can't be, can you, are you, you really are aren't you?"

The next twitch, which included a thump, confirmed it, he was, and he grinned at her.

"Oh baby, you randy bloody devil! Three times in a row, you are just too much Glenn, you really are. Oh my God," she whispered, as it bit her pussy again, she was awed. By the time she had finished speaking, his cock was almost there.

"Oh God, Oh God, I don't thin... Argggh!" she called out, "Glenn, Oh Glen, Mmmmm!" Glenn felt his cock hardening in her, but even he felt the drag of her pussy, he wondered if he would always be like this, he hoped not, "not for too long anyway!" he thought. Now he set about his mother again, and she followed where he led, she began to orgasm anew, she held on to him, she begged.

"Please Glenn not too hard, I can't stand it baby, you're going to kill me darling?" He slowed to a gentle rhythmical motion, he guessed it would not only better for his mother, but good for him too. Terri was now lying battered, and in the throes of a fabulous and consummate thrashing by his cock.

"My death will be recorded as being by a thousand thrust and bangs," she told herself in between gasping for breath. Terri went into her own world, a world where her pleasure was the most wonderful feeling she had endured. Nothing in her life, as a teenager, a woman, as a married woman, an erstwhile lover to three men, and finally a wife and mother, had indicated anything like this would enter her life in such a way. Her own son was taking her, was showing her that he was her shining light in this world of sometimes darkness.

Glenn's cock was on automatic, after a few minutes he knew he had no cum left, so his ending now had started without a beginning. He slowed, "leave it for later," he told himself. He slowed right to a stop, and he stayed there, gradually he deflated in her. Glenn looked at his mother and his heart flipped, "She's just so fucking beautiful, isn't she?" he asked himself, "And so wonderfully adorable, I love you mom," this he had said in real time, though he didn't know it, he thought he was thinking it.

"I love you too darling, and er, by the way, thank you."

"Thank you, me, what for?"

"Well first for taking pity on me and stopping when you did. I was at deaths door sweety," she giggled lamely. "And," she said softly, looking at him, her eyes shining with love, "for what we have had, and what you have given to me this day."

"Mom, you have no idea of what this has meant to me, I do love you, and seriously too. And I don't want it to end, mom?"

Terri knew what he meant, if things hadn't gone on, progressed from downstairs with her under the sink. It would have stopped, she knew that.

"It won't baby, I don't want it to end either, not now. I could never say no to you now."

"That's all I want to hear mom, but," he went on, "what about dad?"

"Well the first thing is, this must and will stay between us, and you leave your dad to me okay, I don't want one word, or any input from you honey, right?"

"Right mom, you've got it," and he sealed his end of the bargain with a long heavy desperately loving kiss, which his mother gave back with her all.

Terri extricated herself from underneath him, and went to shower herself, Glenn followed, where a brief battle ensued and both happily lost, it was nothing more than a grab and hold fight, kissing, and loving.

Down stairs Terri looked fondly at the cupboard where her hair had become tangled up, and how he had got her. The door was still open too, "Mmm," she thought naughtily, "we might have to try that again one day, it was fun." She put the cleaner away, it was guilty, it had started all this, or rather her silly husband had, and now she was a full on lover, and so loving mother to his son!