Glimpses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,397 Followers

Ty had the water on warm, but it felt hot. Nonetheless, he shivered from the cold as he washed himself. His cock strained with vigor that he refused to acknowledge. The salt water in his hair ran into his mouth as he reached for the shampoo.

I wonder how she tastes, the salt made him think.

The lather from his head soon enveloped him in his deepening thoughts. There was one simple problem with the women he was dating from the matching service; they weren't Sloan. This honest realization of that drove him to imagine her as he suddenly began stroking himself. There'd been a mental barrier to consciously focusing on her when masturbating. She'd sometimes enter his thoughts but they were closely coupled with memories shared in the dark. Over the past few months though, that'd changed and the more recent mental images he'd collected drove him quickly toward his release.

She stepped into her warm shower, her hands rubbing her whole body in an attempt to raise her temperature. The rain had spoiled any plans for beach-time fun. Perhaps they could cuddle and watch movies together or binge watch some series. Absently, her hand rubbed her bare pussy and the short groomed hair of her mons. The tingling that came from thinking about being held by him was undeniable. Sometimes memories of their experience together in the dark of the shelter tried to break through, but it carried so many other emotional aspects that she would often stop. Today, she didn't even try to focus her thoughts elsewhere; she imagined themselves huddled together while her fingers slid between her lips and the water cascaded over her. She massaged them rhythmically and imagined him thrusting into her. Lately, these were the only fantasies that allowed her to bring herself to climax.

Outside the rain eased to a gentle shower that matched the sounds of theirs. Ty turned off the water and stepped out to dry. He was ashamed of thinking of Sloan like that to achieve orgasm, but it'd been the only thing that'd worked for the last several months. He dried and went to his room to put on some sweat pants and an old over-sized tee-shirt.

Sloan stood in front of her mirror as she dried. The tingling was only diminishing slightly. It'd been almost two years since she'd broken up with her boyfriend. She wasn't dating or even trying to date. What's the point in dating, when the only one I want doesn't know and I can't have him. She hung her towel and went to her room to put on her nightgown. It felt like one of those days to lay around in pajamas.


It was well after lunchtime and in the kitchen Ty was boiling water for Fettuccine noodles. In a pan he'd browned some onions and was preparing to make an Alfredo sauce. She joined him and started to help. First she got a bottle of white wine from the refrigerator and poured them each a glass. Then she began slicing off pieces of French bread to make some garlic toast in the oven. They worked as a team. Anyone that didn't know them would have sworn they were husband and wife.

They moved passed one another in the narrow galley-way with effortless ease. He was nearly finished with the sauce when she placed the bread under the broiler. She made a quick Caesar salad of romaine lettuce, croutons, Parmesan cheese, fresh cracked black pepper and Caesar salad dressing. Before she finished, he pulled the crisp garlic toast from the oven and served their plates at the granite bar. She scooped salad into bowls and joined him. It was all done wordlessly, like they knew what the other was doing before they did it.

"This is really good," she told him digging into the Fettuccine Alfredo.

"You're an expert with the salad, I always end up adding too much dressing," he replied.

They ate and drank silently wondering if the other felt what they did. Each nearly certain that they did, but worried that they didn't. Uncertainty could only be removed by giving away their true feelings. Fear of irrevocably damaging their relationship kept those feelings secret. Like the secrets of their near death encounter, these feelings they kept to themselves. An outside observer would probably detect their love and attraction; it was on unsubtle display in a variety of ways.

"Want to watch some movies?" she asked hopefully.

"Yeah, that sounds good. What do you want to watch?"

"You pick first," she said not wanting to risk watching something that might make her desire him more right now.

"How about Edge of Tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yeah, I heard it's like a modern version of Groundhog Day," she laughed.

"We could watch that next if you want," he offered.

"Okay, deal. You go get it started, I'll clear away the dishes."

He got it set up and then said, "I've got some laundry to do. Do you have any?"

"Yeah, I've got tee shirts and I should do my sheets."

"We can do sheets first so they'll be done before bed time," he offered.

While she finished the dishes, he gathered the sheets from his bed and then hers. When he carried them to the machine, he couldn't help but smell her on them. He enjoyed how good it made him feel and the odd realization hit him like a brick; her scent had soothed him ever since the day. He placed the load in the machine and returned to the sofa in a kind of endorphin trance.

She joined him very shortly and started the movie. The pace and plot were interesting. She hadn't seen it before, but had read the snarky reviews. She disagreed with them completely within the first thirty minutes. Bill and Rita had a beautiful if twisted love story beneath the horror, just like theirs. The replay of time allowed any number of iterations of attempting something. It felt a lot like a role playing video game.

All the while, she loved how it felt leaning into Ty. He was her safe space, sitting sturdily beside her in the corner of the sofa. He held her tightly for some parts he knew were tense or scary. They didn't do this as often as she would like, but more and more this had become the way they watched movies.

He loved the way she melded into his body beneath the blanket. It was peculiarly calming to snuggle with her like this. He gently ran his fingers through her hair. It smelled good and she smelled even better. She pulled his arms around her when the movie was tense or the music turned discordant before a scary scene. He longed to touch her more. She desired his touch and wished his hands would wander. Every touch seemed to exchange electrical energy between them.

By the end of the movie, her hand was in his lap. It wasn't purposeful, but only his sweat pants prevented his cock from being in direct contact with her hand. He was semi-rigid, she could feel the side of it and his heart beat and she felt him occasionally shift himself so it didn't press against her too hard.

He wondered, When did she put her hand there? Does she know what it's doing to me?

When she got up to change the movie to Groundhog Day, he shifted further into the corner of the sofa and thoroughly adjusted himself to relieve the effects of their contact. As she reseated herself, however, she pushed his open leg down the length of the sofa and sat in the vee they formed. She leaned back against his chest and scooted her fleshy backside against him. Suddenly he was pressed snugly against the cleft of her ass cheeks. He closed his eyes and tried to calm himself.

It was warm. She could feel its warmth and stiffness against her. She could imagine that only her night gown was between them as she pressed back. He was throbbing against her and she wiggled back to lean on his chest. Then she covered them back with the light blanket as if nothing were different from before.

Things settled down initially, as this movie about another 'Bill' chasing a Rita played out the familiar pattern. As the movie continued though, micro-escalations occurred imperceptibly. Sloan alternated holding one or both of Ty's hands which he'd naturally placed on her thighs. He wasn't moving them into erogenous areas, it was simply the most comfortable place for them in the remaining space. She absently interlaced her fingers with his or traced them on her thigh. Once she put one to her cheek when Phil failed yet again to win over Rita. As the scene ended she ran his index finger across her lips before returning it to her thigh. It seemed as if she might have wanted to suck on it, but if she had, she'd refrained. About half way through, she hit pause and rushed to the powder room. He wondered if what was happening was just nature calling.

In the restroom she tinkled first, but as she wiped herself, her arousal went nonlinear. Feeling Ty's stiffness against her this afternoon had made her unbelievably wet and she rubbed herself softly for a while. Achieving a quick but gentle climax, she decided not to make him wait any longer. She shook her head, stood up and dropped the hem of her gown. She flushed, thought briefly to wash her hands, but naughtily decided to leave her scent on them.

As soon as she'd left he got up to move the laundry to the dryer and made a quick run to his bathroom. His erection had diminished but he needed to go as badly as if he'd had morning wood. Sitting with her this afternoon, he'd been in a state of semi or full arousal for several hours. He finished, washed his hands and returned to the great room. While he waited for Sloan, he refilled their wine glasses and brought them over.

Back on the couch, he resumed his previous position but in the opposite corner placing his right leg down the cushion as she'd placed the left before. After a while, she opened the door, came to sit with him and resumed the movie. During the party scene, she realized there were wine glasses on the coffee table. She leaned forward, retrieved them and handed one to Ty as she sat back against him.

He always knows, she thought as she sipped from hers.

There was something in the air that pricked the hair on the back of his neck. He thought he'd gotten a scent when she'd returned, but when she'd pivoted to hand him the glass, it'd been much stronger.

Is that aroma from her? he wondered. Am I having the same effect on her?

"Thanks, for refilling these," she said.

She wiggled back into position and watched as the scene restarted with the radio alarm clock going off and the same song playing. Her movements distracted him, but he heard her laugh. The sound of her happiness lifted his heart. There was a kind of peace that settled over him as they continued watching. She was here with him and he was here with her. They were together and that was enough. He took another sip of his wine and enjoyed this for what it was. Their life by the ocean made them happy and their interactions continued to bring them close.

The same thoughts came from both of them, Who could want more than this?

When the movie was over and the couple united, they went to the kitchen and finished off the wine. They chatted about the movies and how they were similar. The idea of having and endless amount of time to pursue different paths, learn new things and try something over and over until it was done correctly intrigued them both.

"What would you do with that kind of time?" she asked. "Just chase a woman until you got her?"

"I might for a while, but I liked how he improved himself. As he became more satisfied with himself, she became more attracted to him. What would you do?"

"That's very true and it wasn't a fake satisfaction. In both movies the main character grew from reliving the time. That's what I would like to do," she said.

"They should put women in some of these roles," they both said.

Weird, they thought. Are we living in a time loop?

"Should I put in the next load?" she asked.

"Sure, I should actually wash these clothes if you're doing tee-shirts."

"Okay, go gather up yours," she said, heading for her room.

As he headed to get his soft cottons, he started removing his shirt. Inside his room, he stripped all the way down and began collecting items to wash. He had finished gathering clothes at the foot of his bed and opened a dresser drawer. He was about to pull out a fresh shirt and some bamboo boxers when she came into his room.

She first saw him out of the corner of her eye, did a double take, said "Sorry," and turned away.

"It was my fault, I should have - ", he said and stopped short while he retrieved a pair of boxers, quickly pulled them up over his semi-engorged cock. "Anyway, here you go," he said putting his items atop hers in the basket.

"I just waltzed in here -" then she stopped short, blushed, smiled awkwardly and exited saying, "You still have an issue."

She was gone with the clothes and Ty tried to figure out what she meant. A flush of blood coursed through him as he looked down to find he'd come out of the fly of his boxers. There it was in all of its glory, fully erect and lightly pulsing. There wasn't much he could do about what she'd seen. He put on a tee-shirt and came out to the large room. She was over at the laundry off to the side of the powder room. It felt a little embarrassing, but she hadn't made a big deal about it. He didn't think he'd planned it, but wondered if he'd done it subconsciously.

"Did you want to play some video games or watch another movie?"

"We could play some," she offered.

They played for about an hour but soon they were both becoming tired. When a new storm came through and flicked the power off momentarily, which in turn caused the game to restart. That put a damper on them both and they decided to call it a night. Sloan couldn't wait to go to bed and dream of him. Ty wished she'd simply come to his room, but knew she wouldn't. They said their good-nights, went to their rooms and tried to go to sleep.


Outside the lightning flashed violently with nearly simultaneous air splitting cracks that told just how close the window jarring strikes had been. She lay in her bed alone wondering if it'd be okay to go. That last strike had almost sent her into his room instantly, but it wouldn't be right.

Why wouldn't it be alright? She asked and then answered her own question with action as she rose from her bed and padded toward his room. The door was closed but she could see the light flicker beneath it as new strikes came.

Opening the door, she peered inside, lightning flashed illuminating her form to him as she asked, "Would it be -"

"Come on, I was waiting for you," Ty told her.

She closed the door and approached his queen-size bed. He's frequently kind. Why does he hold me at bay?

Why do I distance myself from her? Surely she knows how badly I need her now.

He lifted the cover for her and she slid into the bed beside him. They huddled together, his arms strongly about her and her shivers diminished some. She loved him holding her like this, it made her feel so safe. He longed to hold her and keep her safe just as he'd pulled her to safety that day and now she'd returned to him. He was her bedtime life-preserver to carry her through the storm.

Ty tried not to think about the carnage they'd witnessed and held her to himself. It was comforting to have her here even if all of his thoughts weren't pure. She longed for him to hold her and let his hands roam over her, but spooning against him would suffice for now. Maybe someday she could tell him.

"Night Ty, I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, Sloan," he said and snuggled closer.


In the morning she was still there, which was something new. Usually she'd return to her room, but she'd stayed. They'd encased themselves in the covers tightly like a cocoon of shelter enveloping them safely away from the storm.

As Ty awoke he noticed; it was impossible not to, really. Her back was pressed against his front tightly and her legs were intertwined with his. If he moved, she'd surely awaken, but there was a very uncomfortable tightness in his shorts that needed to be adjusted. As nice as it felt against her inviting bottom, it wasn't proper. God, it is nice and warm, he thought as his hips involuntarily flexed just the slightest amount.

The pressure of his stiffness felt exhilarating and she dared not move, but reflexively reciprocated. Sloan knew he'd notice if he were awake, but suddenly didn't care. The tension inside her had been building for the last several minutes. Honestly, it'd been building for months if not years. There was the pressure again, smooth, even and just perceptible. Maybe he's doing it involuntarily, she thought. Her reciprocation wasn't so much movement as it was resistance to motion. Just pressing back when he pressed forward.

It thrilled them both as they lied there together, each hoping the other wouldn't stop, each unable to restrain there gentle movements. His arm was around her and his hand was just below her breast. It was temptingly close and she wished he'd move up and caress her. He was acutely aware of how close he was to cupping her breast and wondered if he already had in his sleep. The covers swaddled them together and resisted any movement.

Is she pressing back? he worried as he felt the muscles of her bottom contract ever so slightly.

Why doesn't he just take me? she thought. She hoped he might know what she was feeling as he often did.

Ty shifted slightly and she tilted her hips forward and pelvis back as she adjusted herself into him. The cleft moved against his protrusion as she did. He blissfully enjoyed the brief increase in pressure and responded in kind. When he did she could feel it just at her entrance. Sloan drew a deep breath as she realized that only the smooth silkiness of his boxers separated them. Her gown must have drawn upward as they huddled during the storm.

I can feel it pulsing against me. Do the deed, no one will know, she thought as she swiveled against him more firmly.

God that feels nice; is she awake? Maybe I should get up.

Sloan twitched her moistening slit across the plum head of his nearly intruding manhood. The tension between them became palpable. Ty could feel himself edging through the fly of his boxers as his member lurched and engorged in response. Another soft fluttering press from her forced him trembling through the opening. He felt her moisture at the tip of his penis and she felt the warmth of his skin pressed against her slit. Any sudden movement would press him over a line that could not be redrawn.

He was frozen unretreatingly in place. The moisture was a warning and an invitation. She could sense him waiting and wanting. Long moments passed with neither of them daring to make the first move. Their hearts thrummed out a beat of passion that excited them further. His face was buried in her hair, but he began to smell something new. It was the same aroma he'd experienced on the couch yesterday. She heard him breathing and sniffing slightly.

He must smell my desire for him? I'd do anything to make him happy.

I'd never do anything to harm Sloan but I'd do anything she wanted of me. I love her!

Simultaneously, a shudder pulsed through his shaft and a contraction quaked through her quim. Pressure changed as parting begot entry. Tensions relaxed as they became one. They both drew deep breaths as they met completely.

"Ty?"

"Sloan?"

"Fuck," they both sighed softly together.

She was elated and he was astonished by what'd just happened. As his length had slid further within her, her muscles had seized upon him. He was buried in her to the hilt. She encased him entirely. Her fluid told him she wanted this. His stiffening shudder told her she was desired by him. Uncertainty disappeared and they undulated softly against one another with intention.

MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,397 Followers