Global Warming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We climbed out and took turns drying each other off, I was still using all of my will power trying to get my cock back up again but it was pretty much done for a few hours.

"You even got off twice, I didn't know men could...." Marilee had her hands on my cock again.

"Three times, actually." I answered, feeling proud of myself.

"God, I could feel all of it, even this part. That was something I never felt before." Her fingers stroked right up the underside of my dick.

"Well, I have to get to work." She let go of me, went into her bedroom. I really didn't want her to let go. She was back out in 10 minutes, dressed in slacks and a warm sweater. I had already dressed.

I felt a blast of ice cold air hit me as she opened the door, then she turned to kiss me. I was kissing her back, standing on her porch with just a shirt and pants on.

She darted for her car parked in the driveway, I ran for my house, hoping the fire was still going.

"Danny?" I heard her yell out, so I stopped. She had the window rolled down halfway.

"Can you come over tonight...to check my water lines please?" She was giggling.

"Yep, sure will!" She waved and I waved, I darted inside, slamming the door. The fire was down to coals, I tossed on another block of firewood.

I sat down and clicked on the news. The announcer was talking about the President being off somewhere talking about Carbon Dioxide.

"Plant a fucking tree! Or hold your fucking breath!" I yelled at the screen. I got up and threw a second log on the fire.

Then I turned down the sound, thought of Marilee. Oh, shit! I remembered I had a date with Kathy that night. She was OK but I knew it really wasn't going anywhere, not any more.

I called her cell, told her that since it was so cold I needed to stay home and keep an eye on things.

"OK..maybe later." She said, sounding like she didn't care. I was pretty sure she didn't. I hung up.

Yep, better go check Marilee's water lines this evening, I grinned to myself. I was thinking it would be best to not leave anything unattended.

12