The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sound like Mom now," Gabriel said.

Gloria looked at him and asked, "You've done this to your mother? She never told me."

Gabriel laughed. He pushed up onto one elbow and began to tease his grand-mother's right nipple with a fingertip. "I bet she doesn't tell you everything that we do. Just the stuff she wants to." He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss before adding, "How long had we been fucking, you and I, before she admitted to you that she sleeping with me?"

"I don't know. A couple of years, maybe."

"Sixteen months," Gabriel corrected. "And how long before you admitted to her that we had been fucking just as long?"

"I don't know. You tell me, since you seem to have all the answers."

"Nine months after that." He kissed her again. "And ever since, we've been having plenty of fun together, all of us. That doesn't mean we tell each other everything, though, do we?"

As Gabriel rolled away from her, she wondered if that last had been a hint to her, a subtle confirmation of what she had been wondering about him, and his sexuality. Even though she wanted to know, to ask him, she knew that if he wanted to share it with her, he would. Instead, she watched in silence as he pulled on his underwear and trousers.

"I hope your girl-friend comes to appreciate what you can do for her," she told him.

"Maybe, someday. Once she relaxes a little bit."

"Remember what I told you. Bring her around sometime. I'm sure I can relax her, or maybe your mom can. I would like to meet her, though. Maybe you two can stop by, tomorrow night?"

"I'll think about it." Gabriel came to her and gave her a quick kiss. "I'll see you later, Grandma," he said, then headed out. Gloria waited until she heard the front door close and then headed for the shower, but not before picking up her telephone. She wanted to talk to her daughter while the sensations were still fresh in her mind. And find out if there was anything else she didn't know, anything else that might get her old bones off.