Gloria's Trailer Park Trials

Story Info
Overprotective mother confronts son's bully.
5k words
4.29
99.7k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

Gloria accelerated dangerously out of the bend, slamming the gearstick of her Mercedes convertible and pushing the sole of her expensive high heeled shoe hard on the pedal. She was a beautiful woman (an olive skinned, busty, curvy, long haired brunette in her mid-thirties) but when her Latino, Mexican temper took over that beauty swiftly twisted her face into a snarling scowl such as she wore now. Her driving that afternoon was like her temper, wild, erratic and dangerous and likely to get herself into big trouble. But Gloria didn't care, she was furious. Livid. Her precious son Manny was being bullied at school and she would sort this out this very afternoon and there was nothing, not a single thing that would prevent her.

She knew roughly where she was headed, a trailer park a few miles away from the luxury home she lived in with her rich older American husband Johnny and her son from her first marriage in Mexico, Manny. As she got closer and the surroundings got more run down and so obviously poorer she slowed the car somewhat and checked on her mobile phone exactly where she need to turn off and in the process nearly ran down an elderly couple. They cursed at her driving and were treated to a middle fingered saluted from the hot headed mother -- she had bigger things to worry about that some doddering old fool pedestrians!

She was into the really trashy part of town now, clothes lines were hanging in front yards, dirty children were running about, dogs barked angrily and envious eyes glared at the gleaming red sports car in their midst and the flashily dressed, heavily made up woman who drove it. She stopped in the middle of the track and checked her phone again, ignoring the car behind angrily beeping it's horn at her before she turned left and set off again, oblivious to the shaken fist and angry remonstrations behind her.

It was a stiflingly hot sultry late Florida afternoon and the sweltering heat assailed Gloria as she slammed her car door shut and stormed up the path with the battered old mailbox marked Rawlings standing at an unhealthy angle at the end of it.

In the trailer Miley Rawlings looked out through the faded blinds and smirked as the stunning, brown skinned older woman, dressed in a tight, form fitting red top that showed masses of cleavage and a short black skirt. This clearly was Mrs .Milton and just as Miley's brother Brock had suggested she looked mad as all hell, the skinny, pale skinned, short haired blonde girl gave her brother a quick call then braced herself for the noise.

It came seconds later in the form of thunderous knocking and bashing of the door to the trailer. Miley smiled to herself and moved to the fridge and poured herself a drink, letting the older woman wait a while longer (which she spent angrily bashing at the door and spouting inaudible threats and curses), took a long sip of it then braced herself and slowly opened the door. Gloria stormed in and stood in the trailer looking round angrily almost ignoring the girl that had admitted her.

"Where is he? Where is that no good coward?"

In the face of such fiery aggression Miley remained unnaturally calm. She took a long, slow sip of the drink in her hand and looked the older woman up and down, stopping long enough to admire the magnificent cleavage on show. It seemed to unnerve Gloria enough to halt her rant - for now.

When she spoke Miley did so in a slow, drawn out deep South drawl that at once was difficult to follow, so Gloria had to pay special attention to the girls garish bright red lips and that was strangely hypnotic.

"Ah guess you want Brock, mah lil brother. What's the asshole done now?"

Gloria was completely thrown, she had stormed in here expecting to have a flaming row with the thug that had been giving her darling boy a hard time and now she was faced with this perfectly reasonable, skinny but strangely attractive blonde who seemed to find this all very amusing. Recovering a modicum of her initial righteousness but not her anger Gloria expounded.

"He has been bullying my Manny! He has been stealing his things, beating him up, calling him names!"

"They in the same class Honey?"

"Yes!"

"So they are both 18 then?"

"Yes, so what? Many is a delicate boy, sometime I need to stand up for him."

This was a lie, it wasn't sometimes, it was everytime. Gloria had fought Manny's corner since the day he was born, she had fallen out with other mothers and kids throughout his school years and though she did not realise it was the real reason Manny was so weak and pathetic most of the time.

"Oh sure Honey, I get that, gotta look after family. Anyway Brock ain't here just now, sure he won't be long. Why don't I pour you a nice, cool drink and the two of us can talk like until he's here?"

In that hot, sticky, humid trailer with only a fan stuttering to produce a breeze a cool drink did sound good. Real good. So she agreed and could not help ogling the slim blonde's tight arse in the torn denim shorts as she bent over in front of her to get the bottle from the fridge. Miley glanced over her shoulder and caught the older woman staring and smiled and asked.

"Like what you see?"

Gloria looked away sharply, embarrassed for one of the few occasions in her life. She was a hot blooded Latino but that wasn't just in the temper stakes, it was in sexual stakes too and she was often too much for her older husband to handle and getting a little turned on at a woman was nothing new to her. That this was such a young woman (she could be her mother for God's sake!) and such a thin, white blonde one at that was unusual though. Not her type at all!

Gloria looking everywhere but at Miley's tight ass and only then noticed some of the items lying around the shambolic trailer. A pair of pink fluffy handcuffs, a couple of porno magazines, a discarded set of red panties and on the top of the bed through a thin door she could just make out a double ended dildo. She was still peering at it when she had the glass thrust under her nose. The time spent looking away from Miley had allowed Miley to slip a little something extra in Gloria's drink that would loosen her morals up a little further. Nothing illegal just something folks took around the park to make things more fun.

Gloria sat on a threadbare couch, Miley sat opposite her and leaned back, opened her legs and allowed the older brunette a good view of her milky white thighs and the trails of denim tumbling at her crotch and the promise of what looked like no underwear. Gloria could not help but look. She took a big drink and tried to focus on why she had come here. Tried to make small talk.

"So, do you parents live here too?"

"Naw, Ma ran off with a black man when me and Brock were just kids. Daddy's in prison, some rich bitch wanted a little rough, you know what I mean? Daddy and his pals gave her what she wanted over the pool table down the Ol' Rustler's Bar only after she changed her mind about whether she wanted it and they each got 10 years. Fucking whore!"

Sex, it seemed was everywhere Gloria turned, in the talk, in the room and in her mind. She had another drink and unconsciously undid a button on her blouse acting like it was because of the heat.

"Don't mind me saying Gloria, (when had she told her her name?), you sure are a fine looking woman. You some kind of model or something, you got the looks for it."

"Well I did..." but Gloria shut up quickly, no she would not speak of those times.

Miley gave a rather too knowing smirk and took her glass and went and poured another drink. Gloria downed it too quickly and there followed a pregnant silence as both sexual women stared at each other and thought their own thoughts. The magic was broken when Miley rose and got another drink for Gloria, she really shouldn't have taken it but she did. This MIley stood at Gloria's shoulder and squatted beside her, their faces so close together and the thin blonde purred.

"You know I can see why Brock said all those things in his texts."

Her senses were dulled by the alcohol and the atmosphere but she still reacted.

"Texts, what texts?"

"Oh you know Gloria, the ones where he said to Manny he wanted to ass fuck his mother. The ones where he said you were a prime piece of ass and that he jerked off thinking of you. Oh, you didn't know about them.."

Their lips were virtually touching as Miley spoke and naturally they brushed together and kissed. Tongues slipped into the other's mouth and swapped saliva and their hands began to roam all over their contrasting bodies. Slowly Miley stood up, lifting Gloria with her by the hand and led her towards the bed at the back of the trailer. The younger woman was undoubtedly in control here.

Their clothes seemed to fall off, literally by the time Miley had reached the bed and sat on it with her legs wide apart she was naked and busily unbuttoning Gloria's blouse to release her huge breasts. The drink, that atmosphere, the arousal all acted on Gloria and she forgot everything, gave in to the animal instincts inside her. In seconds she was as naked as the skinny girl before her and eagerly lowering her face into the shaven pussy between Miley's thighs. She was filled with an insatiable lust and moaned as Miley reached down to pinch her right nipple then use her hand to press Gloria's face deeper between her thighs (there was a double reason for doing this as Miley heard the unmistakable rumble of her brother's car on the road outside their trailer).

With the gorgeous Gloria, a woman old enough to be her mother, ravishing her tight pussy with a very skilled tongue Miley reached to the table beside her bed and lifted a cigarette and lit it, took a drag on it and waited for the door of the trailer to burst open and the look on Brock's face.

But it did not come. Brock was peering in the window and watching the action in the trailer and enjoying it just fine before returning to his car.

They were naked now and lost in the moment, taken over by lust, their hands were all over the other's body, especially Miley's on Gloria's amazing big breasts, the term funbags had never been quite so appropriate as for those babies.

Brock sat in his car and stared intently at his tablet. You see he and Miley had the trailer wired up with various cameras for their 'entertainment' and as Brock watched his twin sister getting it on with Gloria there was no other way he could describe the action as anything but entertainment. Of course he was going to go in there and interrupt them but for the moment he would sit here and watch (and play with himself) and let Miley get her fun too.

Inside the trailer Gloria had lost her inhibitions in a way she couldn't remember doing since she was much younger back in Mexico (where she had done some pretty wild stuff as a younger woman). She knew what she was doing was wrong, knew the girl was barely older than Manny, knew that she was cheating on her husband and knew she would probably regret it but she just felt so horny and had minimal control over her body and her actions at that point.

Miley, meantime, lay coolly on her back and recorded the whole thing on her phone, damn the old bitch could eat pussy, certainly better than Brock did. And when Gloria broke off to look up with her big wide brown eyes and those long dark lashes emerging from between Miley's creamy thighs is was all she could do to prevent herself cumming right there, that scene was a keeper for sure.

"Come on babe, keep going, I ain't never felt a tongue like yours!" Miley drawled seductively and Gloria reacted to the compliment

She ignored the fact the blonde was filming her and plunged her pretty face between her legs and set about Miley's clit with even more vigour determined to get the kinky young bitch off and then get back to what she really came here to do. Miley grinned as she felt the renewed efforts on her love hole and felt a surging inside her and held her hand up in a thumbs up to the camera that angled right down on her bed, knowing her brother would be out in the car desperate to get in here -- and that signal should bring him in at the perfect time. Brock saw the signal and smirked, as nice as it was fondling himself while watching them he couldn't wait to get in there and get his hands on Gloria's amazing tanned curves. Yet he entered the trailer quietly, releasing the door with a practised lack of noise and similarly closing and locking it behind him and creeping into the trailer. Maybe his silence was unnecessary as right at that moment the hot Latino MILF had her ears covered by Miley's young thighs and both women were making quite the racket of grunts and moans of pleasure as the blonde inched closer and closer to climax. And she reached it as she opened her eyes and looked at her twin brother standing there very obviously sporting a huge erection in his shorts, Miley gave a high pitched scream and cried out.

"Oooooh God! Ooooh Fuckkkk!"

And with that the young blonde came in a flood, spraying her hot love juices all over Gloria's face, in her mouth and covering her features, messing up her meticulously put on expensive make up. Gloria slumped forward on Miley's thighs and lay there panting perilously close to cumming herself and desperate for Miley to return the favour. But Miley did not appear interested, reaching over to pick up another cigarette and lighting it before speaking over Gloria's head.

"Well bro, enjoy the show?"

"Hell yeah, how was she, not too bad for an oldie?"

Gloria slowly turned around and looked up the length of the physically impressive young man that stood before her. She was filled with a sense of guilt and shame at giving in to her baser instincts with Miley and was now facing her son's bully and tormentor while covered in love juices and bare ass naked. Not that she would allow that to stop her giving this thug a piece of her mind.

"You! You monster! You Bully! If you touch my Manny again I'll..."

Gloria tried to rise up off her knees but Brock's strong hands found her shoulders and held her in place. His brute strength was immediately apparent to the fiery Latino but it did not stop her verbal diatribe. What Brock said next did though.

"Shut up Sofia!"

She stopped yapping her mouth immediately, paused, then said.

"What? What is this Sofia! Who is this? What are you..."

"Sofia Suckxx. That was your name, don't deny it, here."

And with that Brock tossed a hardcore porn magazine down on the floor in front of her. It was folded open at a full page picture of a porn star squatting on top of one cock, whilst jerking two more off in her hands and her smiling face already had a couple of loads of cum on it. It was clearly the woman kneeling at Brock's feet, if a few years younger.

She took a few minutes to react before launching into an angry tirade about how this wasn't her and how dare they and...

She never finished as Brock's hand closed over her mouth to quieten her, as he hissed.

"Show her the rest sis."

Miley snaked around beside Gloria and had produced a laptop from under the bed. She was on a hardcore pornography site and a search under Sofia Suckxx brought up a large list of video's and photoshoots.

Gloria Milton finally shut up as Miley clicked on a film and let it come up on screen.

"Hello, my name is Sofia Suckxx and I am piece of shit whore and I want you to treat me like that."

The face was the same, the body was the same, the voice and accent were the same and the tattoo on Gloria's upper arm was exactly the same, there was no dubiety Gloria was Sofia Suckxx. Miley kept the video running as four naked guys came into shot and began to jerk off and bounce their dicks on her head and face before she began sucking on them all.

In the trailer Gloria pouted and crossed her arms and sulked before speaking.

"So what? Very good, you two freaks have found out my past. Good for you, I used to do films and modelling when I was younger to survive. Big deal!"

"Oh yeah, I bet you told your rich husband and your precious son about your 'modelling', didn't you? About the time you did a 50 guy bukkake where 50 spics all came all over your face and you licked the dregs up from the floor? Or the 100 guy gang bang shoot you did where you took over a hundred 'fans' one after the other in any hole they chose? Or maybe you told them about all those toilet videos you did, watersports and hard sports and you swallowed the fucking lot. Or maybe some of those BDSM films you did. Or even the more extreme ones that you can't even get on this fucking site (heh you're a real animal lover aren't you?) but we've seen them Gloria, we've seen the depths you have sunk to. You will have told them all about that, have you? And not one of those films were you wearing a condom bitch, you were bareback all the way!"

Brock was confident but his voice held menace too. He was in the position of power here and they all knew it. Gloria held little doubt these two, these brother and sister knew what they were doing.

Gloria had made these films and photo shoots six years ago back in Mexico. Manny was either at school or with his Grandmother. Her first husband's brother had made it big in the local industry and she wasn't in a position to turn down the money or the opportunity to escape her life (besides she liked sex) , so she had done some pretty unsavoury things, made money and a name and when Manny's father was killed in a drugs deal gone wrong she had got out and started a new life in America.

Johnny might have suspected such things in Gloria's past ( but never quite so hardcore as she had done) and she reckoned he would be able to live with his trophy wife's past but Manny? That was impossible to know but she feared the sensitive youth would not take it well at all. She had to do whatever it took to make sure he never discovered her sordid, kinky past.

"OK! OK! So you know what I did when I was younger."

"You're hardly an angel now Gloria, you just licked out a teenage girl you didn't even know," purred Miley as she stroked Gloria's long brown hair and fondled her large, surgically enhanced boobs.

"So what do you want? Money? What?"

"Heh. Why me and mah lit'l sister just wanna have some fun. Way I see it she's had her fun now it's mah turn."

And with that Brock undid the belt around his shorts and let them drop to his ankles and released a huge cock to spring up in Gloria's face. What he wanted tight now was literally staring her in the face. Gloria hated herself for doing this, she had come here to set this thug straight and protect her own son and yet here she was submissively on her knees and reaching up to stroke his massive cock. And even worse, the sight and feel of his huge penis was making her wetter than even she was when eating out Miley. Her husband wasn't hugely endowed and was at the age where he wasn't always 'up' for sex, however hard he tried. She opened her mouth, revealed her perfect row of teeth, for a brief moment considered biting then allowed Brock to shove virtually the entire length of his ten inch dong right into her mouth. Beside her Miley audibly gasped and purred.

"My god you are a size queen, I can't take him like that until he's nice and wet with my saliva!"

The thought of these fucked up siblings doing that was not a surprise by now to Gloria but she couldn't help but be turned on by it, especially when Miley's little fingers ran the length of her thighs before pressing in on Gloria's soaking wet snatch.

God but Brock was hard and thick, Gloria's red lips stretched to accommodate him as he shoved in then pulled out and slammed back in, his heavy, hairy balls slapping noisily on her chin. He was trying to make her gag but she had taken more cocks that these two teenagers could ever imagine and despite the quiet life she had been living recently her technique came quickly back to her and she took his full length easily in her mouth, to his clear delight.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers
12