Glory Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,234 Followers

Bernard noticed tears welling in her eyes and he felt the compulsion to embrace her. At the same moment the front door of the house opened and his father stood in the doorway pointing at his watch, a tea towel slung over his shoulder.

Fiona released her hold on his arm. "We'll talk later O.k?" She whispered.

"I told everyone, six o'clock, dinner would be ready." Victor Martin complained as his wife and son entered the house. Fiona quite deftly held some documents over her shirt front as she passed him and her husband was unaware of the dampness of her blouse.

"Well dinner will have to wait a little longer honey, I'm going to have a quick shower first." Fiona stated to which Victor held his hands out in defeat, looking to Bernard for support.

Bernard shrugged and followed his mother down the hall. When he reached his room he stopped and watched her from behind. Her heels clicking along the hallway, the bare skin of her calves before meeting the dark brown knee length pleated skirt. Up to her tan shirt and the shock of red hair above. If she was a random woman on the street he would stare, she really was quite stunning. Why was it only now he had noticed?

As if Fiona had felt her son's eyes on her, she turned towards him as she reached the bathroom. Victor had gone back to the kitchen leaving them alone in the hallway. A nervous smile crossed Fiona's face. "Are we good?"

Bernard smiled broadly back. She wasn't just stunning he thought, she was beautiful. "Yeah, we're good."

* * * * *

To Victor's chagrin dinner was on the table and everyone seated thirty minutes late. Bernard couldn't understand what the big deal was, a simple lasagna with salad wasn't quite a time sensitive cuisine. As was usual Bernard sat across from his sister Stephanie who seemed more interested with her phone than the meal.

"No tech at the table Steph," Victor stated and Stephanie rolled her eyes before completing her text and placing down the phone.

"Russell asked about you today." Bernard admitted to his sister.

Again Stephanie rolled her eyes. "Ugh he really needs to get a girlfriend!"

"He really needs to get a job!" Victor responded before looking at Bernard. "So do you. You can't just hang around the town hall all day!"

Bernard looked up at his mother quickly before looking at his dad. "How do you know I was at town hall?"

"Well you came home with your mother, obviously you were at the skate park." Victor looked to his wife. "That reminds me, why were you so late getting home darling?"

Fiona's mouthful 'went down the wrong hole' and she coughed to clear her throat. Taking a drink of water she looked back to her husband. "Oh the council meeting ran over. Wilke and his zoning laws again, you know same old, same old." Fiona looked sideways at Bernard and the corner of her mouth turned up a fraction before she continued on with her meal.

Bernard watched her movement. The way she cut her food before swapping hands with the fork. The graceful manner in which she raised it to her mouth. Opening, taking it in. The way she'd taken his cock. The same mouth he'd filled with cum and she'd delighted in presenting to him. His cock hardened beneath the table.

* * * * *

Bernard played video games until ten p.m. when he undressed and turned the lights out for bed. He heard his mother and father still watching television in the family room. They'd opened a bottle of wine and in his minds eye he could see them sitting together on the couch. Post shower his mother was wearing blue athletic tights and a UCLA sweater. He'd peeped at her ass as she did the dishes with his sister and he hadn't noticed a line of underwear. Victor had noticed his son staring at his mother and commented, "That's where you should go!"

Bernard felt himself go red. "What?!"

"UCLA! You wouldn't be having this jobless situation if you'd gone to college!"

Bernard smiled as he remembered it now but he again thought of his mother and father on the couch. Dad can just reach over and touch her if he feels like it, it's not fair, he thought. He rolled over and pressed his cock into the mattress. As he fell asleep he ran through the glory hole in his mind.

* * * * *

"Are you awake?"

Bernard opened his eyes to complete darkness thinking he'd heard a voice.

"Are you awake?" The voice came again and he rolled over to see his door ajar. At first he thought it was his sister in the doorway but as his eyes adjusted it was clearly his mother.

"Mom. Yeah, what is it?"

Fiona left the doorway and closed the door most of the way behind her. She seemed to float across the room to his bedside so graceful was her movement. He knew she had been a dancer when she was young but only now was he noticing they way her body moved.

"I waited until everyone was asleep," Fiona whispered and sat down next to her son as Bernard made room.

"What for?" Bernard asked, still half asleep and not thinking clearly.

"It's cold, can I get in with you?" She asked.

And there it was. Bernard was fully awake. Not since he was a little boy had he been in a bed with his mother. Something was afoot. Bernard quickly pulled aside the covers and made more room as his mother climbed into bed with him. He relinquished his warm spot for her and covered their bodies. "Mmm, toasty." She purred.

"Mom, what's going on?"

"We haven't talked!" She whispered. Bernard could smell a slight aroma of brandy on her breath but she didn't seem drunk. He had no idea what she was wearing and desperately wanted to find out.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked, playing coy.

He felt her move closer in the bed, her face only inches from his. "You know!" She hinted.

Bernard's cock began to swell in his boxer shorts and he lowered a hand to pull it out of the fly. "I thought you'd be angry or disappointed with me," he confessed.

Fiona brought a hand up to his face and palmed his cheek. "I would never think that. You're young and well, a guy. It's me who should've been more responsible. You must hate me."

It was Bernard who now made a move, reaching out and placing his hand on her shoulder, caressing up and down her upper arm slowly. "I could never hate you Mom. I love you."

Fiona breathed out heavily and moved in closer. Her face came within a inch of her son's. "You don't know how happy that makes me baby." Still holding his face she guided his lips onto hers and planted a kiss, not sexual, motherly and caring. Loving. Instead of removing her mouth though, she kept it there.

Bernard was now rock hard. Their bodies being so close he was surprised it wasn't already touching her belly. Apart from the brandy, another smell came to him, it was the smell of a woman. He'd only ever sensed it once before, behind Mary Parker's dad's grocery store and he loved it then as he did now. It was time to make a move. He kissed her back in much the same manner. "Mom, I have something to confess."

"What is it baby?" She exhaled.

Instead of telling her, Bernard took hold of the hand she had against his face. He lowered it and moved it onto his erection. Instantly her fingers wrapped around his length and squeezed, his mouth dropping open in pleasure. "Oh baby, is this for me?"

"If you want it?"

"Oh honey I do want it, and I've got something for you!" Fiona took his hand and placed it between her legs. She wore shorts of her own and Bernard could feel her wetness saturated through the cotton. He wriggled his fingers through the loose leg band and was now touching her vagina unobstructed. Sighing, her mouth again came to his and this time her tongue gingerly entered, meeting her son's.

For minutes they lay like this, exploring each other's sex and making out like teens. Finally Fiona could take it no more. She needed to again taste his cock and have him taste her. So quickly she broke their connection and reached down to remove her pyjama bottoms. Her ass was in her son's face before he was completely aware of her intent but when he felt the warmth of her mouth wrapped around his cock he knew what she wanted. With the pillow behind his head he found her cunt in the perfect position for licking. He tasted vagina for the first time and was addicted.

Fiona held her son's cock in her fist and with her lips wrapped around the head, sucked the pre-cum from the eye. The memory of the glory hole flooded back. Things she would've done differently, the thought of actually being fucked through the hole was enticing. With hindsight, she would've swallowed her son's cum and not wasted it down the toilet. She wouldn't make the same mistake. She felt his tongue enter her vagina and his nose on her anus. Suck my clit, suck my clit, she silently begged and magically his mouth moved to her clitoris, the tongue inside her replaced by a finger.

Bernard assumed he was sucking his mother's clit. It was small and he had limited knowledge of a woman's anatomy but the moans he was extracting told him he was doing something right. He slid his finger deeper inside her and she began to grind her hips on his face.

He was doing exactly what she loved. How did he know? She wondered. On the precipice of an orgasm she popped his cock out of her mouth and sat up straight. Bernard could no longer keep a finger inside her as the cheeks of her ass descended on his forehead but he kept up the stimulation of her clitoris. Her pubic hair tickled his jaw and her asshole again pressed against his nose as she came. Wave after wave of pleasure passed through her. Her husband had never elicited such an orgasm from her. Her whole body shuddered and she felt an explosion of warmth inside herself. She pushed her cunt down hard on her son's face, a hand clasped over her own mouth to stifle the scream of delight.

Through the crack in the door a light came on down the hall. "Honey, you coming back to bed?"

Fiona turned around on top of Bernard and in the light he could see her place a finger over her lips in a gesture to keep quiet. She climbed off the bed and ran to the door. "Won't be a moment, just getting a drink." She called back in a hushed tone. Coming back to the bed Fiona found her pants and put them on. She hadn't forgotten about her son's cock and took hold of his softening erection. She leaned down and planted a kiss on it's head and it moved with a surge of blood in her hand. She giggled in delight, reminded of it twitching through the glory hole. "Can you wait Bernie?"

"Of course I can Mom."

"Good." She'd coaxed him back to an erection and reluctantly took her hand from his dick. "And don't fiddle with it, I want you full the next time we play."

Bernard ran through when the next opportunity would come. "When Mom?"

Fiona was way ahead. "Meet me after work tomorrow? I think you know where!"

And Bernard did.

* * * * *

Note to readers: Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,234 Followers
12