Glory Days Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers

Dinner was exquisite, Shrimp Creole made with shrimp that she'd special-ordered and had shipped directly from a wholesale seafood distributor out of Pensacola, Fla. Two days earlier they'd been swimming in the Gulf of Mexico, now they were being served in the spicy concoction she'd learned how to make from her mother.

Braxton was impressed with Miranda's apartment. It was modest, yet tastefully furnished just richly enough to hint at her upbringing, and the fact that she could afford to have fresh Gulf shrimp shipped up from Florida was not lost on Braxton.

He sensed that he was playing in a league higher than any he'd been in before, but he couldn't help it. He had to follow his heart, and so far Miranda hadn't been the least bit fazed by his background as the son of a steelworker.

On the contrary, when Braxton took her to meet his father, she was fascinated by Bruce's tales of working on the line, of working hard week after week for a paycheck, and of the stories he told of coaching Braxton in football and baseball, of hunting trips they'd made together.

And she loved the old house in the tight-knit neighborhood where Bruce and Mary had raised their family. There was a lot of love lingering in the house, and she could already picture herself playing with her children in the fenced-in back yard.

After dinner, they retired to the sofa in the living room. Braxton kicked off his loafers and Miranda removed her heels as they lay back on the soft cushions. It was the moment of truth.

"Would you like to see them?" Miranda asked abruptly.

"What do you mean?" Braxton said.

"My tits; do you want to see them," she asked again. "You've been staring at them all night."

"Hard not to, with that dress," Braxton said, and he stared goggle-eyed as Miranda pulled the dress off her breasts.

She took each nipple in a hand and lightly twirled them around as they stiffened into hard little tips.

"They're beautiful," Braxton whispered as he leaned over and took Miranda in his arms and they kissed. It was a slow, smoldering kiss, but within seconds they were straining at each other, their tongues dueling as Braxton filled one of his hands with a teacup-sized breast.

Miranda hissed through clenched teeth as she felt Braxton's hands on the soft flesh of her tit, then she groaned lightly as his fingers found her super-sensitive nipples.

Braxton's cock was throbbing in its need, as it strained the limits of his slacks. He'd been anticipating this almost from the first time he'd seen this woman, and now he was about to have his patience rewarded in a most delightful way.

Leaning over, Braxton planted his mouth back on Miranda's, and now they were panting in their desire. They had hoped to make love this first time, but it seemed that their bodies were too revved up for mere lovemaking.

Braxton's right hand slid up Miranda's long, smooth legs, up to the fertile valley that lay between them. He could feel the wet heat of her steamy cunt through the scanty panties she was wearing.

He didn't hesitate, but slipped his fingers in the gusset and got his first feel of Miranda's juicy pussy. At the same moment, her hand found the bulge in Braxton's slacks. She groaned hotly as he expertly slid his fingers up her furrow, circling her clit before pushing their way inside her.

"God, Braxton, baby!" she gasped. "Fuck me, baby. I want it, and I want it now! Please, I'm so hot for you. Do it now!"

Braxton raised himself up on the sofa just enough to let Miranda unbutton his shirt, while he undid his pants and lowered them to his knees.

Miranda was in the grips of a lustful frenzy she'd never experienced before. She'd had lovers before, but none of them had made her feel like this, and all Braxton had had to do was walk in the door and sit at her table for an hour. She rolled her skirt up to her waist, pulled her panties off, pushed Braxton back to where he was in a sitting position and climbed on his lap.

Their mouths again worked like magnets, while they each used a hand to get themselves where they wanted to be. Braxton was swirling two fingers around and around, and in and out of Miranda's pussy while Miranda was holding Braxton's cock at the base as she got into position.

When the head of Braxton's cock made contact with the lips of Miranda's pussy, it was like an electric shock went through them, and they gasped as she pushed her hips down and let him fill her with his throbbing meat.

They just stared into each other's eyes, an enigmatic smile playing across their faces as they began to work together, feeling the rush of passion carry them along on an unstoppable tidal wave of lust.

"Oh, baby, you feel so good," Braxton said softly as he thrust his cock up and down in Miranda's soupy cunt.

"Ummmmm, baby, I love they way you fill me," Miranda responded.

Her eyes were lidded in supreme lust as her climax built steadily ever upward with each powerful push of her lover's cock in her super-hot pussy. Faster and harder, they worked as one as they magic of love enveloped them, spurring them to new heights of ecstasy.

They knew they weren't going to last long; their passion had been building so powerfully that they knew they couldn't hold it back. But they also knew they had plenty of time to come back and do it slower the next time.

Braxton was working his hips upward like a jack-hammer, and Miranda was slamming her hips down hard as they felt the sizzle of climax overtake them. Braxton felt something like an out-of- body experience as the molten cum roared from his scrotum and erupted deep in Miranda's spastic pussy.

Miranda was still a second or two away when she felt Braxton explode deep in her womb and she worked her clit around the base of his cock in a frenzied effort to trigger her orgasm.

But if she thought Braxton was done, she was quickly shown otherwise. As soon as he felt the last little burst of semen shoot from his cock, he rolled Miranda over onto her back, his still half-hard cock flopping wetly from her dilated hole. He dropped quickly to his knees and clamped his mouth right on her gushing gash.

As he licked the cum from her pussy, he used his lips on her clit almost like he was sucking a small cock, and when he did that, Miranda lost it in a frothing orgasm the likes of which she could never quite recall having.

She shuddered on the sofa, her crotch twitching as she mauled her tits with both hands, feeling the crackle of sensation radiate from her breasts to her pussy and beyond.

Finally, she had to pull Braxton away from her tender cunt, and she got an extra little charge out of the taste of herself on his mouth as they kissed, ravenously, wantonly.

"Wow!" they said in unison, then they laughed at just how in-tune their minds were at that moment.

"Baby, you were sensational," Braxton said a few minutes later as they languished on the sofa in the afterglow of love and lust.

Miranda was lost in thought as she snuggled close to the man she knew instinctively was hers forever.

"Braxton?" she said dreamily. "I want to have your babies."

"Really?" he said in a kind of bemused, ironic tone of voice.

"Well, not right now, of course," Miranda said, realizing the implications of what she'd just said. "It's just that I've never felt for any man like I do for you. I want to get to know everything about you, all of you. I want to be yours forever."

"Funny you should say that," Braxton said. "Because I was kind of thinking the same thing about you. But right now, what I want is to get naked with you, take a nice sexy bath, then I want to make love to you all night long. What do you think?"

"I think we're wasting time," she said jumping up and pulling Braxton off the sofa.

They spent a long time in the tub, exploring each other's body, getting to know each other in the way that lovers do. Then Miranda got Braxton on her bed and they feasted long and slowly on each other.

Braxton loved the dark, curly bush that framed Miranda's hot box, and Miranda grooved on the way the veins on Braxton's cock stood out when he was especially aroused.

And when Braxton finally rolled Miranda gently onto her back, she opened her legs as wide as possible and welcomed him in for a long smoldering fuck that took their breath away. Braxton held off his climax until he'd made Miranda come twice -- hard -- and she was begging him to fill her up with his spicy cum.

Then they curled up together and fell asleep, the first of countless nights they'd spend together.

It was two days before Christmas, and Braxton Rogers and Miranda Thompson knelt at the altar at St. James Catholic Church, which was two-thirds filled with friends and family. The priest was reading from the Bible, talking about the sanctity of love, but they were only half paying attention.

Braxton looked over at his bride and she at him, and they smiled a sort of conspiratorial smile, like two kids with a guilty secret only they were in on. The priest finished his spiel then they stood up and turned toward the audience while they repeated the vows.

Braxton looked down at the front pew, at his father, his best man, who was wiping away his tears as he sat there next to his ever-present oxygen tank. He was a happy man on this day.

Bruce had finally moved out of his old house a month earlier, into an assisted-living facility, but the house was staying in the family. He had already deeded the house to his son, who was planning on raising his own family there, planning on staying and making his future there in Palestine.

Braxton winked at his father, his eyes glistening at seeing him there, while missing his mother. He saw his brother standing in the wedding party, smiling warmly. He saw his sister, his brother-in-law, their kids, Miranda's family, all there for them.

And he also saw Debbie Stewart and Curt Marlowe sitting together, smiling at him in true friendship. They weren't going to be far behind in getting to the altar. Hell, even Chris Mooney was there, shaking his head with a sardonic smile as if to say, "another one bites the dust."

Then, Braxton heard the priest say, "you may kiss the bride," and he lost himself yet again in the depths of Miranda's lips.

As they strode down the aisle while their well-wishers stood and applauded, Braxton had a reflection of his past and a vision of his future.

He had a bright future with a beautiful, intelligent woman in a love that often left him breathless. He was back home for good, looking to get into the hard work of restoring some of the town's lost luster, looking to connect with his community again, the one he'd grown up in.

He realized in that moment that his glory days weren't left behind on some high school playing field in a rapidly-receding past. No sir, he realized, as he reached the limousine and opened the door for his bride. His glory days were still ahead of him.

(The End)

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers
12