Gnarly's Angels Ch. 01: Mr. Brownstone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you're looking at my ass."

"Eyes in the back of your head Landlady?"

"I don't need to have eyes to know." She carefully bends to sit her box on the floor of the truck. In doing so her butt crack exposed more. Although briefly he spotted her anal cavity. It was a thing of beauty.

"My bad. Found your eye and it's not on the back of your head."

She swiftly stands and turns with her jaw lowered in awe. Pointing at him she narrows her eyes, "I can raise your rent."

"Might as well. Everything else is raising." He chuckles and heads back down for another load this time his Amp. As he passes her she took notice of his own jeans swelling out. Her body trembles at this adventure.

"I'll let you grab your guitars. I won't risk damaging one. Why three?"

"First guitar. New guitar. My Dad's old one."

"Your Dad played?" They took a breather as she awaits an answer while trying to pull her opening jeans together with not much success.

"Oh yeah! He was a big time rocker. Played in a few bands back in the day. Mostly cover bands. The Crue. Megadeth."

"Love both bands. Metallica is a personal favorite. I'd love to hear and watch you play."

"I'm sure you'll hear and see me play soon enough."

"End tables?"

"Go for it Jack the Stripper."

"I feel like a stripper. Oh my God Gavin I can't hide my ass."

"So don't. Do you see me covering my eyes?"

"No, but we just met three hours ago and you're seeing an awful lot of me."

"I'll see it all sooner or later."

"Ego?"

"Confidence."

"You presume much young man."

"Only two years younger than you Cougar."

"Cougar? So funny." She wrinkles her nose at him.

He marches around her and lifts a coffee table of wood, tiny glass panels embedded. As he loads it she waits until he enters the truck before reaching between her legs to discover the ripping over her inner thighs. It was extensive. A few more ends might expose even her pussy. In her probing she also notes just how wet she was getting over this man. Her thoughts swirl along with her hormones. Wet fingers caress her butterfly tattoo, "You and me both Flutterby."

In the truck out of sight Gavin rubs the contour of his bulging crotch. "Slow down Elvis. She's right, we've only known each other three hours." He growls lightly looking over his shoulder for safety. "Damn that bitch is fine."

Both of them played coy and continued loading. End tables and a lamp. His guitars in their cases. Microwave. Finally it came down to the sofa. Taking another breather Gavin plopped dead center on the sofa cushions. Naomi carefully sits down to his right and plants one foot on the sofa one on the ground. He hears another loud rip and tilts his head her way. She as looking at him with a bitten lower lip. Her entire pussy was in view. She trembled and maintained her pose.

"I'm thinking that one was on purpose."

"Does it matter? These pants are hopeless."

"You was on your way to a decent pair of ass less chaps. I might have let you on my Harley in them."

"Too much?" She studies his reaction at eying her pussy trickling right in front of him.

From his seated position he reaches over and rolls his thumb across her thin pubic landing strip, "Naaa! Just the right length."

"Oh my God! You're referring to my pubes? I was talking about my showing you my pussy."

"Looks nice. Awful wet there Landlady."

"How would you know?" She sticks her tongue out at him. Challenging him to react. In response he leans over once again and rolls a finger within her labia and hovers over her literally breathing hole. She whimpers ever so slightly. With zero expression on his face he plunges two fingers up inside her. She tenses up with a look of neediness. He moved his fingers in and out slowly.

"That feels so good Gnarly." She pants.

"Let's see that butterfly again."

She swiftly unbuttons her useless pants and lowers the zipper revealing the butterfly. With mere threads holding her crotch together Gavin decides to crawl over her and grip both sides of her pants and rip the remaining attachment apart. Her entire front from shirt to pussy was in the sunlight. His fingers sank deeper, adding a third as he holds the back of his sofa with his right hand for support. Naomi was shaking like a leaf.

"What did that butterfly say again?"

She looks up with dampened eyes and whispers. "Fuck me."

"Sounds like a plan." He removes drenched fingers and unbuckles his belt then lowers his pants. No underwear himself he guides a mythical beast out into the real world. Ten inches of thickness wagged before her eyes. Her jaw dropped at his girth.

'Holy shit." She huffs as he reaches under her and pulls her forward. Sitting back down he drags her on top of him and lets her guide his cock inside her. She mumbled, "Shit!" like ten times. With each inch sinking deeper. She instantly began riding his cock as his hands rolled up her back under her shirt. Uncaring that they were in a public place he lifted her shirt up over her head and cast it next to them. Her tits bouncing as she rode him hard. His hands move forward to squeeze and pinch her maddening nipples.

"Like that Landlady?"

"Fuck yes." Her hands rise to palm both sides of his face. She lowers and kisses him warmly. He accepts her and enjoys her erotic tongue swirling his. After a good five minutes she orgasms over his beast. He could feel her gusher scalding his scrotum. She parts lips but maintains contact as she huffs, "Balls deep."

"Destroy that Pussy." He rolls her over on to the couch cushion and stands up to kick his boots off then remove his jeans. T-shirt tugged over his head he shows her his chiseled chest for the very first time. Her mind reeled as he lowered back on to her and penetrated her cunt once again. As his hands grip her ankles he rams deep and pulls out to the crown before hitting home again. She screams each time his beefy crown crosses her G-spot. Her own hands reach up to touch his muscular pectorals and sparse hair. Trembling fingers reach higher as if begging to be fucked harder. Her face flushed and eyes expectant of each devilish plunge inside her.

"I call my dick Divin' Moody. Lead singer of the band Five Finger Depth Punch."

"So not right." She exhales with an instinctive laugh, "Ivan would beat your ass for mocking his name. Besides, you're not using your hand."

"Want me to fist you?" He chuckles gazing at her beautiful eyes with each downward thrust.

"Nooo! That would really destroy my pussy."

"Isn't that the goal Easy?"

"Yes, but save that thought for another day. Your cock is big enough without your entire hand."

"Regret renting to me?"

"God no."

"Just what I wanted to hear. Tell me more of what I wanna hear Easy." He hovers over her face expecting her to beg.

"I'm not lowering your rent." She laughs. "Godammit Boy. Harder."

He increased his rhythm and forced her into loud shrill whines before flooding his couch a second time. Nails digging into his chest he snarls then retreats to palm his cock and jerk off over her. She breathes heavily and enjoys watching him detonation large amounts of cum all across her belly and chest. She coos as he glares down at her without expression. Final droplets leaving his cock he falls back into his seat. Naomi quickly rises up and throws her upper body forward. Her mouth swallows his cock as her hand kneads at his balls. She forces five inches down her throat and enjoys herself immensely. His hand in her flowing brown hair found the base of her skull and held her firm. Gurgling noises she accepts her fate and remains fed for a good two minutes before he releases her in a web of pent up saliva. She took a deep breath then crawled upward to kiss him again, straddling his hips. Three minutes of kissing, his hands roaming her entire body gave her the chills. This event was too good. Sighing she pats his chest.

"I think you need a new couch."

"Bed."

"That too. One time only, I'll wave the deposit and we can get you a reasonable bed. Another used couch."

"Works for me. I'll work on those upstairs apartments to pay you back."

"Give me this a few more times we can call it even." She giggles fondling his beast. "Just kidding."

"Yours whenever you want it. Long as you don't start thinking you own it."

"Never crossed my mind. I'm not that naïve Gavin Reese. Once you meet the other tenants I'm pretty sure it will be take a number."

"That would be my call not theirs. I like women Easy. If they're hot I'm open to offers. I will say this...I love your fucking pussy and I do want it more."

"I don't mind being your late night booty call." She licks his chin playfully.

"Daylight delight?" He looks up at the blue sky above.

"We're balls of sweat aren't we?"

"Just like baby oil."

"Mmmm! We probably should get dressed. Sooner or later somebody will drive through here to get to their storage unit."

"You mean like those guys?" He points behind her. She turns her head planting her palms on his chest.

"How long have those two been watching us?"

"Since you were riding my cock."

"That long." She whistled silently.

"Yep. I think they like your ass."

She wiggles in her seat feeling his cock rub her lower abdomen. "What's not to like? I'm Kate Beckinsale remember?"

"Wanna give them another show?"

Her eyes flare just before looking down at his magnificent erection, "Why not. I have enough cash to bail us out of jail."

"Haven't cashed my rent check yet." He ushers her out of his lap and stands up. Taking her by the hand he leads her toward the men.

"What are you doing?" Her eyes bulge the closer they got to the two middle aged men. Stopping her three feet from them Gavin nods. "Nice day."

"That it is." One of the men grins. "Your lady is gorgeous."

"Not a lady. Unless you count the fact that she's my slutty landlady. I'm gonna fuck her from behind. Enjoy." He bends her slightly as she whimpers at the uncomfortable situation. The second his cock penetrates her pussy she flutters her eyelids.

"Oh my God!" She pants as his arms curl under hers and holds her arms at bay. Her tits bouncing about for the pleasure of the two men standing there watching. Her eyes finally open to watch their reaction to her moans. The men were impressed. The more they drooled the wetter she got.

"Those tits are perfect." The second man complimented her.

"Thank you." She huffed.

"How am I doing back here Easy?"

"Don't you dare stop."

"Me or them?" He winks at the men.

"You." She shakes heavily, "What do you mean them?"

"No stopping me for certain. I'm busting a nut up inside your hot ass cunt Easy. Okay by you?"

"Do it! God yes do it."

"How awesome wouldn't it be to feel mouths around those nipples when I do?"

The men look up at him with admiration, then explore her face for either a rejection or desire to let them join in. Her expression undecided by her raging hormones it takes a moment before she wheezes, "Delightful."

"Chew on those Fellas."

The men look at each other first to garner confidence then shrug. "You sure Ma'am?"

"Her name's not Ma'am. It's Easy. Ain't that right?" He leans his chin next to her face as she writhes under his thrusting hips, "Introduce yourself." He grins licking her earlobe amid matted locks of hair.

"I'm Easy."

That was all the confirmation they needed. Both men buckled enough at the knees to devour a nipple each. Naomi's eyes turned white under the attentiveness. Between Gavin's python hitting her G-spot constantly and the warm tongues swirling her areolas she was lost in the moment. Quaking like a leaf she cries out, "THANK YOU GAVIN."

Naomi squirts hard pouring down to the ground between her legs. The men nibbling and tugging her nipples between their teeth made her push her breasts toward them for more expressed hunger. They were starving. For some reason she really wished her jeans were completely off. The dangling pieces were annoying.

"Ready Easy? Here I come." With a vicious snarl Gavin Reese fires deep up inside her. A second torpedo makes her scream. Her body convulsing Gavin wraps her arms over her chest motioning the men to step back. Holding her against his chest Gavin releases a third jet of jizz into her. She yelps and snuggles back against him.

"That was pretty incredible." The first man spoke out.

The second participant adds. "Loved your nipples. Delicious."

She smiles at them as Gavin cups her breasts rolling his thumbs tenderly over those bullets of joy sending shivers all down her spine.

"Ready to load that sofa?"

"She sighs heavily, "Dumpster over there. Can you two nice gentlemen pitch it for us?"

"Least we can do." They agree and head off to move it.

Peeling his cock out of her she whimpered with each inch missing until a cool breeze attacked her vacancy. She is released finally and Gavin takes her right hand pivoting her in step like they were dancing. Facing him she slaps her palms on her chest and lowers her face with exhaustion, "I should be really pissed off at you for that Gnarly Reese." Only her eyes lift to glare at him, "That was certainly a first for me."

"You liked it."

Smiling evilly she nods, "Too much. Dinner at my place after we get you set up and your vehicles at the brownstone?"

"Naaa! Save some of that pussy for another day. Too much of that and you'll fall in love."

Her eyes roll as she stands up straight, "Not going there Gavin. It's just dinner."

As he glares at her one of the men brings her the shirt she had worn. His too. He refused to grab Gavin's jeans and boots. As she gets dressed the best she could she waits until Gavin turns his back to slap him on the ass. He chuckles, "I guess I don't have a bed yet do I?"

"Exactly. You can sleep on my couch."

"Moving your couch to my apartment then." He smirks.

"You can have my couch I'll buy another for myself instead."

"Let me guess flower print sofa?" He reaches his pants and pulls them up. Boots back on as she talks.

"God no. That would be my Grandmother."

Pulling the door down on the rental van he locks up the storage unit and waves at the returning men. They waved back with zest. Naomi even fluttered her fingers their direction.

"First time fucking outdoors?" Gavin looked at her with narrowed inquisitive yes.

"Yes. Loved it. My ex was such a prude about being seen expressing public affection of any kind."

"First time more than one guy?"

"Of course I'm not...okay I'm Easy."

"Want more of these outdoor orgasms?"

He leaves her before answering to get into the truck. Out of his sight she whispers to herself, "Fuck yes I do." Reaching him in the cab she shuts her door before responding to him, "Question is do you want to fuck me in public again?"

"I'm not shy. How about this...when you least expect it."

"Quit giving me chills." She rubs her arms.

"Air conditioning."

"Right."

The rest of the afternoon led to unloading, unpacking, returning the van and bringing his vehicles home. Dinner became pizza and beer. A few hits on the bong. They fell asleep on the couch together. Two hours later he covered her up and went back to his apartment. As he unlocked his door he heard the door across the hall open. Out peeked the Latina beauty Isabella. Her frosted curls and brown eyes looking seductive even through a locked chain. Eyes dropping Gavin noted her to be nude. Pussy shaved well in view though shadowy.

"You must be Isabella." Gavin winked at her then curled his index finger in an alluring yet masculine manner, calling her out. She shuts the door quickly and lingers a bit. Just when he unlocks his door and opens it she opens her door and waltzes right into the hall totally nude. In her hand was a wine bottle. She ignores him and marches right past him into his apartment. His brows peak at her boldness.

"I need a shower." He lets her know.

Taking a good long look at his lack of anything but a recliner she rolls her eyes turning on the ball of her foot. Heading right back out into the hall she opens her door and stops. Curling her own index finger she silently calls him over. He locks his door back up and follows her into her apartment. She had vanished just that fast. Wincing at the strangeness of the situation he suddenly hears water running.

Stepping back out of her bathroom she assists him out of his clothing. Sniffing him for stank she frowns. Gripping him by his cock she leads him into the bathroom. Door shutting behind them was a good enough interlude to give them privacy.

Gavin was the man.

Rock on.

12