Gnarly's Angels Ch. 11: Do Not Disturb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing back inside the window he realizes another familiar face or two. Mavis Trent's fellow bandmate Deekoi was in another seat being tattooed by her employee Hawke. He recalled Hawke from his first visit here. Deekoi was getting a tattoo on her lower back, her shorts lowered to reveal her gorgeous butt crack. Calming his reviving boner Gnarly hissed then opened the door with a jingle. All eyes discovered his arrival.

"Well look what the cat refused to drag in." Mavis nodded, her eyes darting from her customer then to Gnarly himself.

"Ain't no pussy ever told me no." He chuckles at her jest.

"That's the spirit Fella." The biker smirked at him taking the needle without so much as a wince, obviously he had a tough as nails pain threshold. Strolling over invading their space Gavin puckers at the talent of Mavis as she takes a second to wipe the tattoo to allow him a clean image to inspect.

"Is that a duck?"

"Careful Roadie...you might be ducking bullets." Mavis flared her eyes. Immediately, Gavin moved on as the biker grumbled. Stepping over to Hawke and Deidre Koi Gavin reaches in while Hawke pulls his gun away. Touching Deekoi's ass made her look over her shoulder.

"Hey Gnarly. Like my crocodile?"

"Is that what that is?"

"Yep. The mouth will be my ass hole. Don't let him bite you."

"You're a brave man Hawke." He fist bumps the man with a mohawk who grinned, expressing a hint of stress.

"YOU TOUCHIN' MY GIRLS ASS?" The biker evades Mavis as he crawls from his chair to stand tall at a massive 6'8 of muscle, outside of a pot belly. Gavin turned to face him immediately going pale at the man's angry appearance.

"Your girl?" Gavin twists pointing a thumb at Dee, "Sorry, I didn't know."

"Relax Gnarly. Crocker's a pussy." Deekoi rolls her eyes.

"Oh yeah? Put a finger in her ass Hawke." The tattoo artist shrugged then dipped an index finger inside Deekoi's butt pucker. She had been wearing a butt plug up until Hawke's artwork to give her crocodile a larger jawline. As she squeals the biker chuckles and slaps Gnarly on the bicep.

"You can put a finger in her ass Roadie. I don't mind."

"I'll pass. I wanna keep my fingers." He strums an air guitar toward the biker.

"So you're the wannabe rocker huh?"

"Ivan?" Mavis snaps, "Sit your pachyderm ass down if you want that tattoo finished tonight."

"Ivan Crocker." The big man introduces himself to Gavin with an extended hand. "Gnarly Reese. Don't break my fingers neither." He dares to grip hands and share in similar strength of grip. Ivan seemed impressed. With a pat to his shoulder the gentle giant returned to his tattoo chair and Mavis swiftly began her needlework.

"Ahh! I get it now." Gnarly points at Deekoi, "Crocker...crocodile." His attention turns back to Ivan, "Duck...Deekoi."

"Smart fella." Ivan chuckles, "I dig the nickname you gave her. Gives her stage cred."

"Glad I could help." Gavin eases over to a vacant chair and takes a seat, "I just finished my first day at Pinky's record store. Challenging I gotta say."

"Fuck your socks off?" Mavis leered with a scowl.

"She texted about it didn't she?"

"You gotta ask? She's Miss Social Media."

"I got nude pics of Pinky and Dee." Ivan grins vividly. "Together."

"Show off." Dee giggles then grits her teeth under Hawke's heavy needle.

"Floyd's pretty pissed over it." Gavin sighs cracking his knuckles and hovering them over his abs.

Mavis offers a grimace, "When Is Floyd never pissed off?"

"Only surefire smile I saw him have all day is when Jailbate came in to visit Pinky."

"Those skanks?" Mavis shook her head, "Love 'em."

"Especially, Ho Nee. I'd lick her twat." Dee revealed a crush.

"After you find it in that rain forest between her legs." Gavin chuckled.

"Be nice Rockstar. Ho Nee is family."

"No disrespect. Just the truth."

"We saw the selfie of you all together." Mavis revealed.

"I guess there's nothing you guys don't know. How's Ginger Bread?"

"Hanging in there." Mavis clenches a fist at Ivan intercepting a snide remark, "No joking about my lover."

"Never crossed my mind." Ivan lowers his sunglasses from his brow to mask his eyes. His grin gave him away. Gavin reacted with his own shy away when he hears a door open from the back. Sitting forward Gavin notes another burley man entering, head shaved, wearing a biker vest that revealed a woman wearing a bikini riding backwards on the back of a Harley, legs straddling a backrest.

"About time you got back. Where's my dinner Bitch?" Mavis growled.

The second the biker turned holding a bag of burgers Gnarly dropped his jaw. The manly biker...was a woman.

"That's Butch...Bitch." The blond with tats on the back of her head strolled in eying Gnarly with a vicious glare. "What are you looking at Pretty Boy?"

"Nothing at all." Gavin dropped his gaze.

"That's Crocker's little sister Butch." Deekoi chuckled then let out a loud, "Owwww!" Hawke had hit a nerve.

"Butch, huh? Fits." Gavin smiles at the irony of it all.

"Don't make me bloody up that smirk Asshole."

"Don't hurt the Roadie." Mavis snatches the burgers and puts her foot down on the bitter Dike.

"Roadie? You're that Gnarly dude?" Butch narrows her eyes sizing him up "Not impressed. You guys should have hired my girl Claudia."

"One armed Claude?" Mavis reacts opening a burger and taking a bite.

"Worked for the drummer in Def Leppard." Butch stepped over to Deekoi examining her tattoo. "Looks just like ya Ivan. Big mouth full of teeth. Here let me feed the croc." Butch introduces her own index finger inside Dee's butthole.

"HEY!"

"If you're gonna be a Decoy might as well get used to the target practice." Butch chuckled then just as quickly growled toward Gavin.

"Not intimidated Gator CUNTry." Gavin winced.

"Ohhhhh! I'm gonna weep crocodile tears now." Butch lowers her tone and leans over Gavin face to face. A huff of her breath in his nasal range he discovered a distinctive scent. "That's right. I just ate Claudia. She works at the Burger joint."

Mavis stops her chewing and leerily looks at her burger, "If I find a pube in my burger I'll kick your big ass Butch Assidy."

Chuckling at her jest Ivan comes to Gavin's defense. "Leave the roadie alone Barbie."

"Barbie?" Gavin snickers, "Your real name is Barbie?"

"Wanna kiss Ken?" Butch clenches her fist beneath his chin.

"I'll pass."

Saved by the ringtone of Five Finger Death Punch's the Bleeding, Gavin snatches up his cell. On it was a text from his Brownstone ally Regina.

"Need to talk about Blue. Where are you?" It read.

Forgoing writing her back Gavin escaped Butch with a pat on the arm, "Trouble in paradise. Gotta go."

"Pussy."

"Crock rot." He snarls back, "Her...not you Ivan."

"I can believe that Bro." Crocker sighed as Butch stood speechless.

Behind them Hawke halts his ink guns persistent hum, "DONE! Ready for a Crock Rocket." He wipes Deekoi's anal rawness with alcohol. "Drink up Dee."

Before stepping out Gnarly moves over to Hawke's side examining his completed work. "Why did you put a pink bow on the crocs head?"

"WHAT?" Deekoi squeals, "He better not have."

The entire parlor had a good laugh. Even Butch found it amusing. Fist bumps all around Gnarly Reese found a few new friends. Ivan Crocker nodded his respect and offered up, "See ya in Naperville Bro."

"I'll be there. Later Barbie."

"Fuck off Pretty Boy."

Mavis fires up her gun again and just as quickly halts its hum, "OH HEY!" Gnarly hovers at the open door peering back. "Jezebelle's gonna bring by a key to the Milk Bus on Friday. You work at Pinky's right?"

"Through Saturday 'til noon. Unless Floyd renigs. To which I'll quit."

"He won't renig." Dee pulling her shorts up after Hawke had placed ointment over her ink added. "Don't sweat it over Gramps. He's a good guy once you get to know him."

"Just don't go after his niece." Mavis recommended.

"Katrina?"

"Kat's in the cradle." Mavis winked.

"What?"

"You didn't know Kat was pregnant?"

"First I've heard."

"Yup. Milk's gonna pour out of all six of those teats." Mavis smirked.

"Seriously?" Gavin winced with doubt.

"Just fucking with ya. Nice T-shirt idea by the way. Kat's a sweetheart." Mavis puckered, "Just don't let her dig her claws into ya."

"Might be worth a few scratches." He grins, "I really gotta go. Friend in need."

"All bitches are needy." Butch huffs.

"This one just needs protection."

"Wear a condom."

"Not that kind..." Tempted to reveal Blue's problem with the local cops he concludes it was safer keeping it to himself. He really didn't know these people that well yet. Of course, they could be valuable allies in the future. "See ya around." Better to dial it back he chose to hit the road.

As they watch Gavin pull away Ivan nods, "I like him."

Mavis adds ink to his duck tat, "Good addition to the family I think."

"I wanna fuck him Ivan." Deekoi moves behind her man hugging his neckline.

"Who don't you wanna fuck?"

"Me." Butch enlightens her brother.

"Put your strap on away Barbie Luann. My ducky."

Deekoi loved her biker.

Thirty minutes later and an earlier text to Regina telling her he was on his way, Gnarly pulls into the gravel lot behind his brownstone home. Hopping out and locking his Jeep he sprints inside and up to the second floor. Awaiting by his apartment door stood the ever beautiful Personal Trainer Regina, still in her tight spandex outer wear, having just gotten home herself. She had been doing toe touches to keep active.

"About time." She stands up straight and pivots her waist side to side twice before relaxing.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah. I realized once I sobered up today that we hadn't talked about what I overheard those Cops at Barbarian's say to Crystal."

"You were kind of busy with Demi Moore."

"Sorry about that. I think I'm in love with that white girl." She flares her big brown orbs then smirks, "We can share her."

"Good to know. Fill me in on Crystal. I noticed her car gone. She's off at Barbarians tonight, so she must be driving people around."

"Probably so. Anyway, the note they passed to her just had directions on it. Nothing too threatening. She told me earlier the note was just an address to pick up a passenger at a certain time. Friendly situation. Pay would be under the table."

"You believe her? I don't." He narrows his eyes.

"Not really. What can we say and do though? It's her life and she's made it clear that she's protecting us from this Roy. I don't like standing by, but we could be dealing with a whole lot of trouble if we interfere."

"So we let this Roy use her for sex and do nothing to keep her safe?"

"If anything does happen to Blue we at least know who is behind it. We can all band together and go to the higher ups."

"With what physical evidence?"

"True. Let's just hope he makes some bad choices and we discover some."

"If she gets hurt I'll risk my guitar playing future and beat him until his badge bleeds."

"You go Rocky Balboa. I'll be right there beside you going all Apollo Creed. Until then we set ringside."

"Ding! Ding!" He pinches her protruding nipples one at a time with a wink.

"Frisky?"

"Honestly? Pretty wore out."

"Need a back rub?" She wags her eyebrows.

"That I might agree to. Snuggle for a nice nap?"

"Put a boxing ring on it." She playfully looks for a hint of interest.

"Thigh of the Tiger?"

"Thought you were wore out?"

Envisioning Katrina in his mind he nods, "Kat Scratch Fever."

"Give me that scratching post."

"Fuck it."

Unlocking his door he takes her by the hand and leads her inside. A whole lot of squalling was going to be heard in the hall. Ears would be jealous. Ears that would smile and wait their turn. While in the restroom after a hearty three hour round of savage sex Regina sent out a text.

Miles away at a seedy hotel Crystal Balou sat in her car crying. Opening the text she read, "I hated lying to Gavin. Don't make me regret it Blue. I love you. Be careful."

"I love you too Reggie." She sits her cell aside and bawls her eyes out. The inevitable was here. She had followed Roy's commands and had showed up early. She knew that she would require time to compose herself. For now...tears.

"DAMMIT!"

12