Go Get Em Zoey girl!

Story Info
Zoey has fun at the country club.
12.6k words
4.59
140.9k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was just starting to peek up over the tops of the trees at the country club. The grass was wet with the early morning dew. The air was heavy with humidity. The street lights still buzzed dimly in the gray morning light. I loved the smell of the golf course in the morning. The grass had been cut and the air was clean and calm.

Zoey and I walked from the truck and got into the cart that Sal had set out for us. We were the first ones here on golf days. We were always here and hour or more before we actualy teed off. Zoey and I liked to practice a little before we played.

Today we were in the local clubhouse tournament. It was well known around the area by any golfer who had been around the game. I had played in it the past few years and came close to winning the last two. It was Zoey's first year she was allowed to play in it. It came with a $5,000 winners purse so it was worth playing and winning.

I twisted the cart down the path to the driving range. I was glad I had bought into the club 15 years ago. It was expensive to buy in but it payed for itself within 10 years. It was worth even more to me now that Zoey was on her way to Stanford on a golf scholarship. It had been a good investment.

I parked the cart and grabbed wedge and driver. One was my favorite, the other worked for me on some days and against me on others. I called my Driver, Zoey as a joke. I watched as she did the same and also carried a 5 iron. I watched as her tight little ass swayed back and forth as she strode towards the neatly arranged pyramid of golf balls. Today was going to be a good day I thought.

I looked up from my stance over the ball and watched as Zoey set herself up. Her calves tensed on her shapely legs. Her ass stuck out just perfect as she relaxed over the ball. I had always noticed the mechanical details of her golf swing but ever since the incident I now noticed how great her body looked while swinging too. I had a hard time playing golf with her these days.

I always had a hard on and many sexual thoughts about her during play. The way she bent to tee the ball, her serious but sweet golf face, and the always troublesome lining up of her putts. I think she knew and put on a show when nobody was paying attention.

She started her back swing. I pushed out the sexual thoughts and tried to focus on the mechanics. Weight back, arm straight, hips turned, wrists cocked, the slight pause at the top. Everything reversed as she started down. Hips unturned, arms rotated and wrist uncocked.

Swink, the ball took flight and started sailing right.

"Shit," she huffed. "Another one right."

I tried to let her sort it out herself but she wasn't getting anything but frustrated.

"What's the matter Zoey girl," I asked?

"I can't get this to go straight," she said frustrated. She slapped the club on the ground.

"Zoey, we don't to that to our equipment," I reminded her.

"Yes daddy," she replied.

"What are you doing wrong," I asked?

"If I knew I would fix it," she said with a scowl.

I reluctantly left my perfect view of her ass, she did have a wonderful ass. You could look at it all day and not get tired of it. I went and faced the direction she would be hitting her drive.

"Tee it up and I will help," I said.

Her smile melted my heart.

"Thanks daddy," she said excitedly.

She teed one up and swung. I didn't say anything yet. It did fly right though. She put another down and swung again. It went right as well.

I moved so I could see her swing from the front. She swung twice more then looked at me for advise.

"You're not staying behind the ball and you're falling away," I said. "Your hips should turn and clear out but your head and shoulders need to stay behind."

"Ok," she said.

"Don't fall away from the ball," I continued. "You're rocking back to your heels after you start to swing down." "Stay set and shift your weight forward."

"Yes daddy," she said. She reached down and teed up another. I wished I was behind her to see her tight ass do it. She set up again and swung. She did as I told her and the result was a high and straight ball.

"See baby girl, I won't let you down," I said. "I believe in you, you have to believe in yourself and trust your swing."

"I know daddy," she replied. She set up another one and swung. It went fairly straight.

"I guess I'm just worried about everything that's happened," she revealed.

"You got nothing to worry about but districts baby girl," I replied. "Daddy took care of everything else."

It wasn't easy I thought. I had fucked up bad by shooting off inside of her. I had no idea she wasn't on the pill. I had assumed that she was because of the video. Then there was the issue of the video. She came crying to me a day later and said she thought about everything I had said to her. She wanted me to fix it so it wouldn't ruin her life.

"Where did you meet the creep," I asked?

"By the south outlet mall," she replied.

We left the house immediatly and drove the hour to get there. He was back in a little stripe mall in a inconspicious little store. I couldn't believe he filmed in there. I asked Zoey twice in disbelief but she swore this was the place.

"Stay in the truck," I told her.

"What are you going to do," she asked?

"I don't know baby," I replied. "Just stay in the truck, I will figure it out."

I walked in the door and saw what looked like the typical office space. Desk, water cooler, magazines, and a few chairs for sitting in the waiting area. People come here and wait while somebody gets fucked I asked myself?

"Just a minute," a voice said.

I recognised that voice. I was in the right place.

"Can I help you," he asked? He looked confused as to why a man was in his store.

"You sure can," I said. I remained calm as I sized him up. He was ok looking from a man's standard. Zoey was slightly taller then him I noted as I started with my quick thought plan.

"I'm here because you had sex with my daughter," I said.

He looked scared and started to move away to the back where he had come from.

"I'm not here to beat you or kill you or anything like that," I said. He still didn't look convinced.

"It was her fault just as much as yours," I continued.

"I'm here because I want the tape and the stuff pulled from the site and deleted."

"I'm affraid I can't do that," he said smugly.

"Oh no," I said. "My daughter gave you a fake ID." "She is only 17," I lied. It did make him turn red with worry.

"I don't want to get the police involved and embarrass all of us." "It was consensual between you two but she being to young, that may be something you want to avoid."

"That was a fake ID," he asked?

"Afraid so," I replied. Might my plan work?

"What was her name," he asked?

"Zoey," I replied.

"I remember her," he said. He tried to hold back a smile. "Let me get her file," he said.

"I'm going with you so you don't bolt out the back door," I said. I followed behind him.

He looked nervous as he thumbed through a stack of files. He found the one that had her name on it and pulled it. He opened it and thumbed through it on the small desk in the back.

He looked at me with a concerned look. "I don't have a birth certificate on her," he said. "She said she would bring it back when she came back for another filming but she never came back."

I lucked out.

"I'm not trying to fool you my friend," I said. "Now I want what ever file you have with her footage on it and I want that thing pulled off your site now."

He set the file down and found his phone. He started dialing someone as I picked her file up. There were her pre and post test results right on the top. Both were negitive. I hoped that the same was true for her now. I was clean but I had filled her with cum the day before. I shook my head as he started to talk.

"Sam, we have a problem," he said.

"I need a file pulled immediatly," he said.

"It's, hold on," he said. He snatched the file from my hand and said her name and some numbers.

"Yes, right fucking now," he said loudly. "Pull the fucking thing now and delete it from what ever you have it saved on and then wipe it clean so there is no trace."

"Thank you Sam," he said and hung up.

"Sorry about that," he said. He handed me her file back.

"The SD card is inside the pocket in the file," he said. "I'm sorry this happened." "Please don't call the police."

"I told you I wouldn't," I reassured him. "As long as this is it and that file is gone from the net and nobody else will see it you won't see or hear from me again."

"Sam is pulling it now," he said. "Let me see if it is gone." He shook the mouse and checked the site.

"It's gone," he said. "Sam works fast."

"Could anyone download that while it was up," I asked?

"No, it's protected from download," he assured me.

"Ok," I said. "I will leave you alone." "Remember what I said though."

"I sure will," he replied.

I walked out to the lobby. There was a pretty nieve faced girl sitting in the waiting area with an equally nieve looking guy.

"Are you Jordan," she asked? "I'm here to do my audition."

I shook my head and continued out the door. Zoey lit up when I opened the door with the file in my hand. We drove straight home. We went right out to the backyard with the file and a can of gas. Everything went up in smoke.

Then there was the issue of her and her girl problems. Nature tooks it course on that one.

"Daddy, daddy," she cried.

"What," I asked?

"I got it today," she said cheerfully.

"Got what," I asked dumbfounded?

"You know, my girl problem that says I'm not," she whispered.

"Oh," I said still not understanding. Then the light bulb click on. "That's great baby."

Two days later we were at the doctors. I put her on the pill. Not because we were going to keep doing it, even though I knew there always a chance we would now that that line was crossed, more just to protect her. That was three weeks ago. A lot had happened since then.

"Dad, daddy, hello," she holliered.

"Hum, what," I asked?

"Did you see that," she asked?

"What Zoey," I asked as I returned to the present.

"I'm right again," she said.

"I'm watching now," I replied. I stood behind her and watched her ass again. It looked good in those little white golf shorts. I looked at it as she started to swing again. Her shirt had come untucked and the small of her back peeked out as she swung. I noticed the dimples on her back and that she didn't have any panty lines. What the hell was a C string I asked myself. It fueled my desire for her. I tried to resist but I was horny today.

"Here," I offered. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I held my hands over hers and made her take a swing. I pushed my crotch gently into her soft butt as we swung down. She shuttered at my touch and gently pushed back.

"See you are shifting back to your heels," I teased.

"It's hard not to daddy," she replied.

"You have to try," I said. I did another swing and ground into her this time. I was craving her. She sighed at my thrust and pushed back just as hard. Her skin was electric to my touch as we brought the club back down to the ground. It rested softly on the grass and we stood pushed agaisnt each other. Good thing it was still early.

"Daddy," Zoey said. The way she said daddy, I knew she was thinking what I was thinking. Where could we go I wondered?

"Let's go," I said. I grabbed my clubs and headed for the cart. She followed on my heels quickly.

"Where daddy," she asked with an eagerness in her voice? She was as horny as I was. It had been at least a week since the last time.

I didn't answer her as I reached the cart. I started back to the club house. I thought as I curved around the path. It was Sunday so there wouldn't be a lot of people there but still where would we go. Then it hit me.

I parked the cart and got out. She followed close behind.

"Where daddy, where," she asked quietly?

I pulled the door and the sounds of the restaurant surrounded us. It wasn't crowded, maybe 15 people total. By the time we were done golfing this place would be full. They had a members section for us so we could come off the course and grab a bite without waiting.

I turned quickly off towards the proshop. I didn't want to talk to anybody yet. I wanted to sink my dick into an 18 year old and quietly mumble obscenities to her. I would talk to those people later. Sometimes I hated my double life. Zoey clicked right behind me.

I entered the proshop and turned again towards the locker rooms. I didn't dare go into the mens one. There probably wouldn't be anybody in there since most of us came dress and ready for golf. It was only after that we changed. Zoey was usually the only female to golf on Sunday this early.

I pushed open the womens door and held it as Zoey sped inside. I came in and let the door shut. We were silent for a minute to make sure we were alone. We had never done this here but I couldn't wait any long. It was apparent Zoey couldn't either.

We embrassed and started kissing. It wasn't a father daughter kiss. It was a deep passionate kiss filled with lust and desire. I cupped her face with my hands and pulled her into my kiss. We both breathed hard as we continued to kiss.

We started to part but not before she caught my lower lip and pulled it softly with her teeth. We both stood closely and looked at each other with a deep wanton. We embraced again and kissed deeply again.

I softly broke and moved my hand slowly to her hair line at the base of her neck. She tilted it as I leaned down and gently kissed her neck under her jaw. She shuttered with excitment and pushed herself into my lips.

"Oh daddy," she moaned. It fueled my desire and I kissed her with more tongue as I moved towards her ear.

I gently cupped her breast with my free hand. I felt her nipple swell with excitment through her thin sports bra. I left her neck as she sighed deeply with rapture. I moved back to her lips one last time. I broke and softly pushed her towards the back of the locker room and her locker.

She went ahead willingly and stopped at the counter that ran the lenght of the wall in the back. She faced the counter and looked at me in the mirror as I approached her.

"What do you want to do to me daddy," she asked?

"You need to keep off your heels so your drives are straight," I teased.

"How do you plan to make me do that daddy," she retorted?

I didn't answer her. I moved my hands onto her ass and gave it a gentle squeeze. Dam it felt soft and wonderful. She flipped her pony tail to one side and glanced back at me over her shoulder. I slid my hands around her waist and found the belt buckle. I began to unsnap it as she pushed her butt into my cock.

It was hard and strained against my golf pants. I popped the belt open and quickly undid the button to her shorts. These were the same ones she wore the first time. I gently slide them down her legs as she whimpered in anticipation.

I returned my hands up her tight legs and felt her hip bones as they protruded from her soft skin. Her skin was on fire with avidity as my hand roamed freely. I circled around the back and slid across the smooth skin of her ass. I gave it a quick squeeze to fuel my own desire before circling back around over her hips.

I ran my hands over her pelvis and finally discovered what a C string was. I felt it with my fingers and tried to decide how it came off. There were no hip strings to pull so I was confused for a moment.

She sensed this and softly spread her legs apart. The contraption loosened slightly as my fingers pushed on it. I got the idea and pushed it away from her tight lips. It slid back and around the contours of her pussy and ass before releasing. It softly sprang out from around her ass and hit the floor. It was like a girls head band with some cloth attached to one side. Interesting little thing I noted.

With that out of the way I slid my hands back up and over her lower stomach. I kneeded my finger tips into her soft skin. She was electric as she pushed back against my straining cock. I softly kissed the back of her neck as she ground on me.

I couldn't resist any longer. I slid one hand down over her pelvis. I felt the smooth line where her hair should be before I parted her lips and bumped her protruding clit. I rubbed it gently as she pushed into my hand.

"God yes daddy," she sighed.

She turned her head and contorted her body so she could kiss me again. She was flexible I noted as my lips met hers. I left her clit and moved just a little farther down. I felt her legs open just a little more to allow my hand in between.

I softly slid over her swollen lips. They parted easily from the waterfall of juice that was leaking from her. I wondered if she had already cum. My hand was coated by the wetness that was on her thighs as I pushed a finger inside.

"Humph, fuck yes daddy," she gasped into my mouth as we continued to kiss.

I slowly slopped my finger in and out of her soaked cunt. My hand slipped and slid on her thighs as well. Fuck did she get wet I thought.

"Yes daddy," she moaned into my mouth again.

My other hand left her hip and slid under her shirt up to her chest. I cupped her tit softly and twisted her nipple. It was hard already but this puffed it up even more as it poked the fabric of her bra.

She gasped hard into my mouth. Her hand left the counter and some how twisted its' way around to find my zipper. She couldn't get a good grip on it but it was clear what she wanted. I released her tit and ran my hand down her side to her hip. I left it there but kept working her pussy. I twisted my hand around and worked my thumb over her excited clit.

"Oh shit daddy," she cried. "Fuck yeah, work my clit."

I circled it with my thumb a few times but couldn't keep my hand contorted this way. I twisted back around and continued my assult with a finger only.

"Daddy please," she begged. "I need to cum, please daddy." "Give me your cock daddy, I need it."

I couldn't wait any longer. I released her hip and unzipped my pants. I tried to pull my cock out but the zipper on these pants was barely big enough to get my hand into. I franticly pulled at my belt. It popped loose. I pulled the button as I pushed my finger into her hole deeper.

She moaned again and broke away from my kiss. She braced her hands back onto the counter. My pants quickly slipped to my ankles. My cock strained inside my jockeys. I did the one thumb shuffle and pulled a little on the left and a little on the right side until they were to my knees.

My cock rested at her cheeks. I parted my legs slightly to get a little lower. Our legs were almost the same lenght, I had a little more torso on her.

"Come on daddy, fuck me," she begged.

I pulled my hand from her pussy. She pushed back and reached through her legs to find my cock. I grabbed her hips as she guided the tip into her tight little hole. I slipped in very easily and gasped at her warmth and wetness.

"Fuck yes," she cried. "Fuck your little girl daddy."

Her dirty talk always got me going. I pulled her hips and felt my cock disappear into her depths. She was soaking wet and on fire as my cock bumped her cervix.

"Oh yes daddy, nice and deep," she cried.

I pulled back until just the very tip was still inside. I could just feel her soaking wet lips pulling on the brim of my cock. I thrusted back in until I hit the end of her tunnel again.

"Yes daddy, fuck me hard and deep," she cried. "Make your bad little girl cum all over your cock."

I started pushing in and out of her hard. We slapped together as she pushed back a little.

"Fuck me with your big cock daddy," she cooed. "Make me cum." "Yes, oh fuck me hard daddy."

I slowed just a little as I reached up and cupped a tit. I pinched and rolled her nipple.