Go-Go Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diamond smiled at me and pointed down to the floor; it appears that a few drops of her pee had escaped my mouth and were glistening on one of her feet. I quickly lowered my head and licked them off, Diamond was obviously a perfectionist.

We were both joined by Jet, who again glanced at Diamond and got a return nod to indicate that all was well, and that my path into complete slavery had made further progress.

"Well my slave, now you toilet slave too, soon you be our dog forever, worship us both, all time, all thing we ask, you do, never say no to anything we tell. Get head back down in toilet, me want pee pee too, giggle."

So I served Goddess Jet in the same way that I'd served Goddess Diamond, who was now luxuriating in the foam of my Jacuzzi bath.

I knelt at the side of the bath watching both young women enjoy the soothing bubbling warm water. Jet was all giggles and talking in Thai. Diamond although silent, could lip read and reached over to take her writing pad & pen from where it had been placed for convenience between my teeth; so that she could respond and participate in the conversation. The small paper notes, no longer required were screwed up, soaked in bath water and dropped into my open mouth for chewing and swallowing.

"Diamond say, you mouth not only toilet now, but garbage too. We no use waste bin now, have you mouth only, giggle ."

Jet burst into a fit of giggles again, supported by Diamond, who shook her head vigorously in agreement. They were right, my humiliation and degradation was coming on in leaps and bounds and apart from the continuous twinge of pain from my confined cock, and in the knowledge of my total slavery to these young goddesses; I felt a contentment that I hadn't known for many years. My thoughts were interrupted by Jet's voice.

"Slave, where you go? Not listen. Need bath gel all over our body, go get, then you put on wid you tongue, I first."

I quickly swallowed the paper mush in my mouth and retrieved a large bottle of bath gel from the shelf, placing a large dollop into the palm of my hand and scooping up a measure of it with my tongue.

Holding on to one of the wall hand rails; jet stood up and presented her beautiful foot on the tiled surround of the large sunken bath. My tongue applied the gel all over her heel, sole, instep and between her toes; and then the other foot for the same treatment. Next, her lower legs, thighs and hips, not stopping when I reached her sexy shaven pussy, giving long licks deep inside, until she moaned with pleasure at my servile attention. She presented her pert shapely arse and my tongue loaded with gel covered her firm cheeks, diving between them to lick up & down her crack and finally plunging into her rose bud, probing the gel into the depths of her hole.

I continued to work the gel up her body, her beautiful slender back to her firm naval and up to the pert breasts; my tongue making circular motions around and across her erect nipples. I completed my task at the nape of her neck and throat as she settled back into the water purring with pleasure. The whole exercise was then repeated for Diamond, who throughout gave little jerks of pleasure from her orgasms at the effect of my slave tongue.

With their bodies thoroughly cleaned and several orgasms apiece, it was time to step out from the bath so that their new slave could finish its task and dry every inch of their bodies with large soft towels. That completed, both Goddesses wanted to clean their teeth, so I was instructed to get each of their tooth brushes from their hand bags and kneel at their feet as they took it in turns at the hand wash basin, cleaning their sparkling white teeth and using my mouth to discard the rinse water. All of us now took our roles for granted, for myself, to serve them as instructed in anything they desired; their role, to completely dominate and use me.

I could now see clearly that serving them would not be easy, it would require effort and the acceptance of discomfort and some pain. It would be unlike anything I'd undertaken before; a world away from a few beers on the town, buy a woman from a bar and indulge a fantasy. This would be twenty four/seven slavery, serious commitment. I didn't realize then, how serious both of these young women really were and what their future plans would entail.

*

They say that a woman's work is never done, which can also be said of total slaves too, as I was put to work in the kitchen to prepare a snack of spicy shrimp omelet, chicken & pineapple in a chilli sauce, rice and a mixed salad. My two new Goddesses needed to maintain their energy levels for the further fun to come, and Thai women are always hungry and eat like horses.

At this stage in the proceedings I'd lost complete track of time and I wasn't surprised when I glanced at the kitchen clock to discover it was fast approaching three o'clock in the morning. I was feeling slightly weary with all of my exertions, but at least being alone in the kitchen and my mind on the food preparation had allowed my rampant cock to wither a little and ease the pressure from the chastity device. I was feeling hungry myself and was looking forward to the food, even if I'd probably be eating mine on the floor at my Goddesses feet. Well I was wrong there, not about the floor though, just the food itself.

Everything was nearly ready, so I crawled back into the lounge to set the table, both of my Goddesses sat on the large leather sofa, finishing their drinks that I'd prepared earlier and conversing in their normal way, aided by Diamond's note pad. I'd hoped they'd been discussing when they were going to release me from chastity and let me blast a hole in the ceiling with an eruption of cum from my cock.

"Slave, we hungry, need eat, not bother with table, we eat here. You eat on floor, giggle."

That was expected, so I returned to the kitchen to dish up, closely followed by Goddess Diamond, still completely naked except for a bath robe. She caught my eye and pointed down at the floor. I quickly fell to my knees and started kissing her beautiful feet, running my tongue in between her toes. She nudged my face with her other foot to get my attention and handed me yet another note, there was a wide wicked grin on her face.

Slave,

Jet forgot to give you her other present.

Now you're our dog, you can only eat dog food,

So, she bought a tin for you.

Put it in a bowl and eat it at our feet while we're having our food.

No fork or spoon though, you have to eat it like a dog.

These two beautiful young women were now taking every opportunity to further cement their control over me and make sure that I understood my position in their scheme of things. There was no question of disobeying; a large part of me didn't want to anyway.

Both of my Goddesses grinned as I attempted to make a meal of delicious meaty chunks with jelly, in fact they appeared to find the whole thing highly amusing as they continued to eat their non canine food. To liven up my meal, Jet's foot pressed down hard on the back of my neck forcing my whole face into the bowl of doggy delight, just to make sure that I really enjoyed it.

"Lick bowl clean slave, not good thing, waste food, giggle, when we finish, can take off present, then you cum, but only when we say, have more work for you tongue yet."

That came as a relief; my cock was cheering and my balls, ecstatic too.

After clearing up the dishes, and washing off the smeared dog food from all over my face, I waited at their feet for what was coming next. Both Goddesses had cast off their bath robes and were naked before me. Jet motioned for me to stand and waved the chastity device keys in front of my face. I could hardly wait.

"We being kind you, no pain now in you cock, but no cum yet, or have much more pain, put you present back on, make more tight on you cock, beat you big with whip."

Jet glanced at Diamond and then back at me.

"Diamond not only best friend, also lover, now we make a love between us, you lick our feet and suck toe."

And with that she reached over, unlocked the chastity device and removed it; my cock gave a huge sigh of relief as the discomfort of its confinement vanished, although the blue ball ache was greater than ever. Both of my Goddesses already had their tongues down each other's throats as I carried out their latest instructions, and the prospect of the reward, by being allowed to cum. My biggest worry was that I would spontaneously erupt before I was given permission which I knew wouldn't please my two young Goddesses.

I set to work with my tongue on their sexy feet, licking and sucking every inch. There were moans of pleasure from above as Goddess Diamond was now eating Goddess Jet's pussy and her beautiful foot with its sexy black varnished toes nails was pushed into my mouth and half way down my throat. My tongue was working overtime; concentrating on serving their beautiful feet.

Their lovemaking went on for at least an hour, until finally they were both spent and Jet's slightly drowsy voice called me to attention.

"Time for you cum slave, lie on floor, on back."

This was the moment I'd been waiting for; it seemed for a life time, but in reality was only just over twenty four hours. My whole life had changed in that time and no doubt more changes would follow.

I glanced at the window as the milky light of the coming dawn showed through and then everything went dark as Diamond's beautiful arse enclosed my face and my tongue went automatically to work, licking her dripping pussy. I felt my cock gripped by her feet and Jet's hand stroking and cupping my balls. My mouth was filled with Diamond's love juices as my tongue continued to worship her pussy. The sensations of pleasure increased as Diamond's toes gripped the tip of my cock and Jet squeezed my balls. My whole body started to spasm as orgasm approached, I felt Diamond's arse pressing my head harder into the floor and my tongue responded with even more vigorous adoration, and then I crossed that point into what some people call 'the little death' as my voice, muffled by Diamond's arse; cried out as my orgasm arrived and my denied cock pumped out cum from my blue balls.

It was with an immense sense of relief that I planted two final kisses on Diamond's beautiful arse cheeks as they were removed from my face. Both of my Goddesses were smiling as they looked down on me; drenched with sweat and lying in a large pool of my own cum.

But of course slaves can't idly lie about; Jet wasted no time in telling me about the next tasks.

"Slave, I think you like to cum very much, we very good to you. Now we sleep, you too. First, pee pee for both in you mouth, clean teet, in mouth too. Then we ride on you back like horse, carry us to bedroom, then we sleep. No tube for you cock, until wake up, not tie you up, this time, but still sleep on floor. After we wake up, have big talk about plan for future."

And with that Jet pulled on my dog lead and I followed both of them to the bathroom, so that my mouth could be used for their piss and mouth rinsings.

I was relieved that my chastity device wasn't going back on just yet, or that I wouldn't be placed in bondage again. I had a feeling though that this would only be a brief respite, and that my slavery to these two young Goddesses was slipping fast from my control into theirs. Jet's mention about a big talk of future plans, could only mean that they would tighten their control over me even more.

Chapter Three -- Final Control -- coming soon.

12