Go Market Yourself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing that Leo was maintaining his erection, she pushed him back on the bed and grabbed Ron's ass to guide him over her as she took Leo's still sticky shaft and placed it in her saturated pussy.

Her talented cunt muscles clenched on Leo's dick as tightly as her mouth captured all but perhaps a inch of Ron's length.

There were only three sounds in the room now. The squish of Cindy's cunt as it dripped moisture while she rocked wildly on Leo's still hard dick; the pop as she struggled to take all of Ron's thickness between her lips; and the impassioned moans of two wanna-be praying mantises as the manipulative female copulated them with her orifices.

Then, there was one more sound, this from Cindy, who was strangely silent during the entire escapade, focused completely on the task at hand. The plan, always the plan.

She released Ron's throbbing cock from her lips and gazed up at him, softly saying with amazing calm, almost in a matter-of-fact tone, "Fuck my ass now, Ron."

Ron stood frozen for a second while Leo stopped thrusting, not fully trusting his senses to absorb what he thought he had just heard.

To emphasize her demand, Cindy gripped Ron by the shaft and manueverd her body sideways, still rocking on Leo, so that her thin bottom now lined up with Ron's dick.

There was no duplicity in her next sentences.

"DP me. Take my ass and cunt. Fill me with your cum, you pricks."

Fifteen minutes later, Cindy was rubbing her small breasts with the impossibly erect nipples over Ron's now flaccid dick in a symbolic gesture of 'size doesn't always matter when it comes to tits'. He had just deposited his cum deep within Cindy's bowels and was recuperating, sweating profusely from the hot anal fuck he had just enjoyed.

Meanwhile, Agent Eight Inch, having already cum on Cindy's face and most recently, in her snatch, recovered in a time frame that only youth can sustain. He now took his turn fucking Cindy's tight ass roughly from behind, which showed that 'size AND stamina does indeed matter when it comes to cocks'. He would be the survivor in this competition.

Cindy continued to fuck and suck the two men until her glasses were covered with a sheen of sticky semen. At one point, she rubbed the lenses over the rim of her anus and her labia to assure that her eyewear was the primary cum receptacle.

She rinsed and repeated, for hours, always sixteen inches of cock in her mouth, cunt, ass, nipples, and hands. Again and again and again, and every drop of jism eventually landed on her lenses.

She rendered the men senseless and exhausted. Yep, they had met their match in Cindy, in more ways than one. The shy ones are always the most insatiable fucks.

They are also the most vengeful.

In the next few months, Ron Ward suddenly 'resigned' from his position as Divisional Vice President. The sexual harassment allegations against him were significant enough that he received not a dime in severance despite over twenty years as a senior executive with Macestrom's.

This praying mantis had lost the odds, and lost his head.

Linda Jarvis was exposed as the incompetent bubblehead that she was and fired as an assistant buyer. She now is an assistant manager of a small boutique in Short Hills Mall, making half of what she had been.

Cindy Raphaels was enjoying her new career as the Special Events Coordinator for Macestrom's, a position that entails that she 'entertains' favored clients in Cindy's own creative ways. She moved to Manhattan's west side with her steady boyfriend/praying mantis, Agent Eight Inch, who still has his head.

For now.

Elsa The Lioness and Agent Eight Inch are also among the most active participants in the city's swingers scene and now have their own popular fetish webpage, entitled Elsa and Eight Inch.

Hey, the first rule of marketing is that it pays to advertise.

12