Go to Bed, Woman!

Story Info
Those feelings inside when lust churns your blood.
1.5k words
3.85
4.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Go to bed, woman!

Or

Go to bed, sweetheart.

Or

Go to bed, you cunt.

Or

Go to bed with me.

1. That feeling inside you when you tell your wife that you want her to come with you to the bedroom. Now.

A. She has that lustiness and nasty behavior are welcome and 'coming up' look in her eye after you tell her.

2. That feeling when you tell her to lay down naked, with her legs spread as wide as is possible.

B. She smiles and says, "Please eat me, and while you are there, please fuck me."

3. That feeling when you tell her to lift her heels up toward her ears, to lean forward as you prop her back up with pillows so she can look between her breasts and across her belly through the stubble of her shaved pubic hair and the gash of her cunt, and she works diligently to get it done perfectly, all because you want her to.

C. Her elbows are locked forward of her upper legs on top of her breasts which are spread flatter than usual to the sides by the crush of her stomach rolling up and the downward pressure of her upper arms holding her feet beside her ears. All that contortion and she smiles and encourages all of this.

4. That feeling you get when you want her to watch and you want her to see your tongue touch the dirtiest part of her and to understand that you can do that because you love her so.

D. The smile she gives you as she tells you she shares those desires to be nasty and naughty for you and with just you.

5. That feeling you get when she has consciously decided that she wants to let you do it because, by this time she is so aroused, she is licking her fingers as she scrapes the secretions from her day-long unwashed vagina into her mouth.

E. Her change of breathing as her excitement increases her release of pheromones and they blow directly to the part of your brain that causes you to want to watch her be a slut, just for you.

6. That feeling you get when she gets more excited and begins flagellating her clitoris at the speed of sound.

F. The excitement she exudes and the sureness of her intent make her seem vulgar and dirty which since you are excited too, does seem particularly nasty and fuels your lust and carnal desire to treat her like the slut she is capable of being for you.

7. That feeling you get when you can tell she will do everything you want because she trusts you to not violate her own standards or to ask her to do something she doesn't want to do.

G. Her warmest smile shines through the lust to be very open and ready for anything you ask.

8. That feeling you get when she tells you that she wants you to do everything you want because she wants to make you happy.

H. She trusts your ability to disarm your reservations about asking her to do something that in the end you both will be happy to have experimented with and shared.

9. That feeling you get that spans the last zillionth of an inch lasts a milli-second and comes to life when the enzymes in your saliva begin the mutation to whatever it all becomes when mixed with the skin of her ass.

I. The smile she flashes to you when she senses another nasty new thing she can do without reservations, with only you.

10. That feeling you get that sparks across the saliva to her ass that would make either of you or both of you jerk in reflex like a carpet static spark that jumps from your cock to the metal window sill of the motel window.

J. You hate the agony of that carpet friction spark and are defused by her enjoyment of it being a mental spark and not electric this time.

11. That feeling you get when you imagine that you would like to stand in front of that metal framed window nude and jack off while eating her cunt while your friends and strangers are looking in.

K. Her willingness to sit in the room and do whatever you ask of her because you know and respect her limits.

12. That feeling you get when you touch the tip of your tongue first to the center of her ass hole where you lean on it until it begins to smoosh, and again when she is able to begin telling you what to do as you rim her ass and the crack up to her tramp stamp which is now almost vertically wrapped around her torso.

L. Her words are your command.

13. That feeling you get when she says, "Suck my clit." And then she actually plays with it as you do suck it for over two orgasms.

M. The shared strumming has never been more arousing for her than when she asks.

14. That feeling you get when you feel her cunt's wetness as you slide your fingertips through her pubic hair stubble.

N. For some reason her wetness is one of the surest causes of your cock seeping so much come as you become more and more aroused.

15. That feeling you get when she twists her vagina away from your mouth because you are eating her cunt so good that she cannot stand the contact of your tongue another second without a short relief.

O. The sureness in her eyes that she cannot stand it another second followed immediately by the realization that she wants it, and pleads for you eat her again. You smile inwardly knowing she knew it all along, right along with you.

16. That feeling you get when you lick her perineum, asshole and the crease that has become her sodden vagina and she screams in absolute joy and fulfillment.

P. You know that the joy expressed is genuine as she is a quiet fuck, hardly making more than a moan once or twice each time you fuck.

17. That feeling you get when she lets go while laying on her back and says, "Suck on my cunt and then kiss me with my cunt juices in your mouth all because she wants you to.

Q. The joy you know when she asks you to do the very thing you love to do with her and it is clearly because of her desire to do it, too.

18. That feeling you get when your nose separates her essence into piss and vinegar just before the bouquet of lust, desire, love, and arousal come blasting into your brain which pushes you to come.

R. You know by the time you two are this long into having sex, that her smell is the real anchor to your secret knowledge of her essence and that the latest blast of odor and pheromones continue the job of locking your cock into a steel-hard muscle with a flexible surface designed for the comfort of her pussy walls as you squirm against each other having sex.

19. That feeling you get inside when you see an email, a text or you hear her tell a friend how wonderfully happy she is and how satisfied she is.

S. The overheard sharing assures your ego that you fuck her to her satisfaction so that she wants to brag a bit.

20. That feeling you get inside when she slides her tongue down the length of your cock enveloping it with her mouth right down into your pubic hair where she then moans softly in a low tone that vibrates right through your scrotum into your testicles.

T. The original hummer is never a waste on your cock and balls, she knows the perfect pitch to make your scrotum relax and to allow your come to start oozing from the tip.

21. That feeling you get when she comes and reaches such excitement that it feels like she is coming on your face with her pushing as firmly against the bones of your mouth and chin so you can detect the round shape of her vaginal canal encircling your chin.

U. The shared feelings of lust, love, luck, and fun as only the two of you know them to show up on her face.

22. That feeling you get when you know instinctively that although you have been having uninhibited sex, you both know there is more, much, much more nastiness and naughtiness from the same spot where the two of you created it each time.

V. Where her vagina is bright red and there are more wonderful and nasty things for the two of you to do with it. Possibly it can get even redder than it is this time.

The bottom lines that the number of ways you feel about her has not even begun to be determined. You marvel at how this cunt, pussy, vagina, my favorite spot, this source of such visual, mental, and physical anticipation always helps you to get her turned on easily. You know that the reason she is easily aroused, is because you attempt to place her in a position of first and yourself as second maybe even third, so she can experience the joy of fucking you and coming in first, pun intended.