Go to Guy and Dolls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,799 Followers

"He must have been covered in dirt or dust. I guess he was hiding somewhere filthy and left this stuff behind. I am just glad you are okay." Mom said her own tears threatening.

Tabitha flung herself into my arms and I held her. She did breakdown and once mom heard her cry the damn burst. We were all crying, sniffling and giggling. We were just happy that nothing bad had happened. Mom broke away from the hugfest and cleaned the hard wood floor of the thief's remains. I found that strangely comforting. While mom was busy I turned to Tabitha.

"You told Cassidy," I snarled.

"Well... she wanted to know why I was so happy. She knew I had found a really good guy. She wanted in on the action... so I told her."

"You could have warned me," I whispered as mom came in with cleaning supplies. "Follow me..." I went to the front door and pretended to examine the damaged lock. "You have to keep your mouth shut about this. Tell me you haven't told anyone else. Tabitha... oh my god... who else, who else did you tell?"

"I might have mentioned things to Gloria." Tabitha winced.

"You told Aunt Gloria. Have you lost your fucking mind?!"

"She just lost her husband and was in a bad way. I thought you could cheer her up, in your special sort of way? She was supposed to stop by for your house warming but I guess something came up."

"Where is the toolbox? Go get it." I told sis and she fetched the bright blue plastic box. I opened it up and began working on the busted lock. Before long I had the lock broken down into its key components and with a little work had it functional again. "That's got that, now how about this side of the equation." I looked at the door jam and shook my head. The wood was compromised so I couldn't fix it until morning. I'd have to buy some lumber to repair the damage. "Wait, when the hell did I learn about locks and carpentry?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing. You didn't even take shop class in high school." Tabitha added.

I finished the repairs and decided I would sleep on the couch with my aluminum baseball bat. Mom walked over after finishing the cleaning and inspected my handiwork. She had the same puzzled face that Tabitha had just a few minutes ago.

"You did this," she asked and I nodded. "I'm more than a little impressed."

My landlord appeared a few minutes later now that all the noise had died down and he inspected the door and the lock. He seemed pretty damn pleased with my handiwork. He also wanted to apologize for the break in and told me that, that sort of thing just doesn't happen around here.

"It was the cable guy," I said. "He overheard a conversation and it cost him."

"You mean when the cops arrest him right," he replied.

"Exactly, I will press charges but who knows how long it might take to find him."

"I just wanted to check in and see that you were okay. If you need anything I am right above your head."

He left with Mom and Tabitha right on his footsteps. I was once again alone in my apartment. I fell asleep on the couch clutching my bat. When I awoke the bat was on the floor, my limbs were sprawled out across the couch and a pillow was glued to the side of my head from all the drooling I did as I slept. I started a pot of coffee and took a quick shower. Despite the break in I really liked this place. I was sipping my coffee and working out the details of the repair in my head.

I was about to put on some clothes when the doorbell rang. I knew it! I knew one of them would come over to consecrate the place. I opened the door still wrapped in just a towel and to my shock there was Aunt Gloria. She was dressed in a nun's habit and seemed quite pleased to see me in only a towel.

"Thank God you're in a towel," she said smiling ear to ear. "That'll make this a whole lot easier." She said as she moved passed me and into the living room. "Marius, I talked to your sister and... I need you to take my virginity."

I stood there blinking as I closed the door and tried to assimilate what the hell was going on.

"You want me to fuck you?" I asked and she made that tsk-tsk sound.

"No need to be vulgar about it," she chastised me playing the nun part to the hilt. "Will you?"

"If I do there will be some ground rules," I said and she looked hopeful. "One, you tell no one about this... ever. Two, you do everything I say when I say it." I continued and she smiled. "Three... which virginity are we talking about... oral... vaginal... anal?"

"All three nephew, I want you to make me a real woman."

"Alrighty then," I said. "Let's get started."

I made sure the door was locked before I walked over and took her into my arms. I kissed her and after a second of hesitation she kissed me back. She pressed against me as her tongue invaded my mouth. My hands found her ass cheeks and I caressed them as the kiss deepened.

"Oh wow," she said breaking our kiss. "I am so wet just from kissing you. What's next?"

"Let's get you out of that dress of yours."

"It's called a habit and whatever you want Marius." She replied as she unzipped the back of her dress and let it fall to the floor. I was surprised to see the sexy black bra and panties beneath. She took off the head piece and ran fingers through her short cropped hair. "Am I too old?"

"Oh no, you look amazing," I told her and she blushed. "You are in amazing shape."

"Thank you," she said in her best coy schoolgirl voice. "What's next?"

"Getting to know you," I said as I walked up behind her and cupped her tits. "Relax and let me do everything for now."

"MMMMM... I am all yours," she purred as I unhooked her bra.

Her tits were bigger even than my mom's. I played with them even as she ground her ass against my cock. The towel covering my erection eventually fell off. Now the only thing separating us was the thin layer of material made up by her panties. I kissed her neck and pinched her nipples as Gloria tugged her panties down to just above her knees. Now when she pushed back the shaft of my cock slid below and against her soaked sex.

"I can't wait much longer Marius," she moaned as the coy was replaced with sultry.

"Patience, just a little longer," I told her and she growled in disappointment.

I teased the both of us until we could no longer hold back. I pulled back and as I pushed forward Gloria bent forward altering the attack angle and I slid to her core in one long motion. We both cried out the same two words but two different meanings.

"OH Shit," I growled.

"Oh SHIT," she howled.

What happened next is a bit of a blur. We somehow ended up with her kneeling on the couch and me behind her hammering her pussy without mercy and without stopping until the end. Gloria clutched the top of the couch for all she was worth as my cock pounded her like a steam engine. Her first orgasm was on an epic scale. She cried out so loud I feared they could call the cops again. I stopped long enough to flip her so that she was sitting on the couch with her ass at the edge of the cushions. I wanted to see her faces as I slammed into her.

"I can slow down... if you want," I offered.

"Don't... don't you dare," she said smiling wickedly.

"I am so sorry about Dusty," I said since I had nothing to lose at this point.

"I miss him so much," she replied blinking away the tears. "Oh god you are getting bigger inside of me."

"Yeah, I am really close," I warned her. "Where... do you want it?"

"Oh, I uh... guess inside is okay," she purred. "It's not like I can have kids. He always wanted a son."

"From my perspective you are doing a bang up job."

"Can I..." she said and stopped reasserting the roleplaying again. "Can I try being on top next time?"

"Hell yeah... oh sorry..." I said and we both laughed.

I kept up that breakneck speed until I lost control. As I fired my load into her, her body shook and she came right along with me. I knelt there covered in sweat clinging to her and wondering if Tabitha had called her after they had left.

"Do you believe in miracles?" I asked as I held her.

"I used to," she replied. "Why do you ask?"

I told her what had really happened tonight. I held nothing back and she let me talk until I finished. She looked at the ring and the markings. Her expression was thoughtful and she turned the band so she could see all the totem animals.

"I worked with a Jesuit back in the day, one of the scientist priests for ten years. We traveled the world debunking many so called miracles. I asked him if he had ever seen a real life miracle. He said that only once in his career did he see something that defied reason and sanity. He said it was tied to the legend of the Five Kings. The legend goes that the god of blacksmiths Vaul, also known as Hephaestus, Ptah and many other names crafted five mystical rings. Supposedly, each ring embodied one of the five elements, fire, air, earth, water and ether. The Jesuit said he had seen the King of Water form a water spout out on a lake on a clean cloudless day. If the Five Kings do exist perhaps you have the King of Earth or Ether."

"Is there a Vampire King," I asked remembering the way it sucked the life right out of the thief.

"Whatever you do be careful," she advised as she pushed me down onto my back. "The Five Kings, if they are real, carry heavy burdens as well as curses. Now let me suck you off so I can ride you my fine stallion."

"As you wish my lady," I told her as she tentatively began licking and sucking.

My aunt closed her eyes and opened her mouth as she went down on me. She had cast aside her nun persona and was now some sort of lady and I was her play thing. She may have worked for a priest but she sucked cock like a pro. She knew every sensitive spot on my erection and exploited it. Only when she had me painfully erect did she get ready to mount her stallion. Gloria sat in my lap and then rose up, took me in hand and guided me into her womanly gate.

"I'm going to fuck you now," she purred. "Ye gods you are so much bigger than Dusty was."

She sunk down slowly getting used to my greater girth. Inch by inch I slid until I was hilted inside my lady dear. She gasped as her eyes slid shut.

"Dear god you are all the way in," she blasphemed. "I could get used to this."

"Try making slow circles with your hips," I suggested.

"Like this... oh that's the ticket!"

Soon it was my aunt that was covered in sweat and on the brink of orgasm again. She was slamming her hips in short bursts of speed that drove me deep each and every time. I thrust upward to meet her now and that did the trick. A minute or so later she was clutching me and holding on for all she was worth. She panted in my ear how much she adored my cock. Without warning she whispered the quartet of lines that burned into my memory.

'The Five Kings were crafted by Vaul,

The Five Kings, one man they shall call.

Air to Water and Earth to Fire,

Ether to bind, a force so dire.'

Who was Vaul? Was it simply another name for Vulcan or Govannon? Maybe it had all been a mad dream? I rolled my aunt onto back and took charge once more. She seemed to like that. I placed her legs over my shoulders and showed her a whole new depth of pleasure. I watched intently as her mouthed widened in shock and her eyes practically rolled up into her head. She took her god's name in vain a lot that night. As promised I pierce her throat, her pussy and even her ass.

My aunt and I ended our reunion near sunrise tucked in my bed and tired as only the truly wicked can be at that ungodly hour. I dreamt of the Five Kings. Five thrones and five men seated upon them. Each man, from the wizened Arthurian to the young and brash warrior, wore a striking ring of rare metal and equally rare stone. Each band bore a single stone of unearthly beauty. This wasn't my ring. My ring carried the burden of five stones. So it couldn't be one of the Five Kings. That was a relief or was it. If it wasn't one of the five then where did it come from and who had made it?

I woke suddenly and checked to make sure my ring was still there, it was and it wasn't. The ring had changed overnight. The iridium band was no longer adorned with the iconic totem animals, now it was decorated with a circuit board design and a singular infinity sign between two of the now triangular stones. It was flashy and fit the modern era perfectly. The grooves forming the circuit board were laser thin and of inhuman accuracy.

I was just glad it was safe and sound. I let out a sigh of relief and looked to see that Gloria was on her side facing away from me. I spooned behind her and pulled her close, so close in fact that my morning wood eased into her like a welcome lover. I didn't move I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the simple intimacy.

I awoke some time later to the soft grunts and sensuous pleasure of Gloria, moving ever so patiently as she fucked me in my sleep. I kept my eyes shut and listened as she stole this moment of sexual incognito. Her thrusts became more urgent and her words even more so.

"Don't wake up... I would be so damn embarrassed... so close... so fucking close... NNNNNN I can feel you swelling inside of me as well. Come with me Marius. Shoot that sweet load deep inside of me."

All this she whispered in harsh tones as her own body betrayed her. I felt her pussy clamp down around me as she climaxed and a moment later my salvo reached its mark. She purred and praised the sleeping man behind her. Like me she refused to disentangle our bodies, content to feel my fallow member inside of her.

"I had the strangest dream," I said one minute later. "A demon swooped down and rode me while I slept. I came inside of her and she giggled on her way back to hell."

"You were awake the entire time weren't you," she chastised me.

"No, to be honest I woke up a few wonderful minutes ago."

"I need to go. I want to find information on the Five Kings for you." She said smiling with that post orgasmic glow of purest satisfaction.

"No need, this isn't one of the Kings," I told her. "I had a dream. The Five Kings are simple bands with a single glorious stone upon them. This thing upon my hand is something else entirely. I appreciate your help though."

"There is a bullet hole downstairs," Gloria said. "I want to dig it out and examine it."

"Go ahead," I said not sure what was real anymore. "Tell me what you find."

My aunt smiled and kissed my cheek. She got up and I closed my eyes. I heard her walk out to the kitchen and then to the living room. I heard the distinct sound of metal on wood as she dug out the slug. If I had been shot there would have been blood everywhere. The police would have seen it. Hell, mom and Tabitha would have seen something.

"Got it...ewwww... you should take a look at this," Gloria called from the living room.

I got up and went out to see what she had discovered. I saw her holding her cellphone above the bullet. She looked pale and with a flash she took a photo of the slug. Gloria handed me the phone and I magnified the image on the screen. There it was tiny bits of matter on the bullet. It wasn't much but it was enough to remove any doubt. I had been shot.

I sat there as Gloria showered, dressed and left. I never said a word. I was twisting the iridium ring on my finger. I had been thinking about everything that had transpired since I put it on. The death of the thief and there was the odd knowledge of taking apart the lock and knowing how to repair the door. Had the thief known those things? Had I not only been healed by the ring but perhaps I had absorbed his raw knowledge too.

I reluctantly got up and showered. I dressed and went out to knock on the land lord's door. He came out and I told him I was on my way to the store to get lumber. I would fix the door and save him a few dollars by having to hire someone. He thanked me and helped me get a precise measurement of the wood I would need. I locked up and headed out. The sky looked overcast and I cursed. The smell of rain was in the air as I drove to the home improvement store.

I stepped in and was overwhelmed at the sheer size of the place. I sniffed the air and caught the scent of freshly cut lumber. It also helped that there was a huge sign that read 'lumber'. I walked back and took a number. Half an hour later I was giving the burly guy manning the saw the dimensions I required. He picked out a proper piece and had it cut to my specs in no time at all. He placed it on a trolley and wheeled it over to the checkout isle. I paid for the wood and he wheeled it out to my car. I tied a red rag on one end and headed home.

As I was driving back though I caught sight of a small shop and parked in back. It seemed so familiar and yet I know I had never set foot in there. I walked into the resale shop and the sense of déjà vu was so strong I was dizzy for a moment. I looked around but my feet seemed to take me to one particular glass case. Two items caught my attention instantly, the lock pick set and the balisong or what most people called a butterfly knife. A gal about my age walked up and asked me if I would like to see anything in the case.

"I'd like to see the lock pick set and the balisong Kate," I said with barely a glance upward.

"How did you know my name was Kate? We've never met before." She replied cautiously.

"You look like a Kate," I said looking up and making eye contact with her.

She smiled and set the two items on top of the glass cabinet. I looked at the lock pick set first. I examined the tools and felt they were in good condition. I set it down and picked up the knife. I used my pinkie and unlocked the catch at the base of the handle and with three quick rolls of my wrist the blade was open and the two halves of the handle together in the palm of my hand.

"I'll take them both," I said as I took out my wallet and paid for them.

She wrote out my receipt and on the back was her phone number. I wondered if it was the items or the fact that I knew her name. It didn't really matter I suppose. I folded the knife with a reversal of wrist gestures and placed it in my back pocket. The tools I put in my jacket. I drove home and repaired the door jam in a few hours. I was quite pleased with my handiwork. I had never done this sort of work before and yet there was that sense of familiarity and confidence. I knew I could do it without fail.

I had just finished putting away the tools when mom pulled up. When she stepped out of her car the reason for her visit was quite clear. The short denim skirt she was sporting screamed fuck me Marius. I picked up the broom and swept the saw dust and wood bits out onto the front porch. I gathered it into a pile and collected it in the dust pan. As I was bent over I was able to see up my mom's skirt. Any doubt about her visit was removed.

"No panties," I said and she smiled. "Oh and you shaved for me."

"Yes... I shaved just for you," she whispered as I stood up. "Can I come in and play?"

"Well... I guess so," I told her as I gestured for her to go first.

"Nice job Marius, it looks like a pro did it."

We walked in and I locked the door behind us. I went to the kitchen and dumped the wood bits into the trash. When I turned around mom was in the living room and kneeling in front of my favorite chair. I grabbed a bottle of soda and a beer. I walked in and sat in my chair. I offered her the beer and she set it on the coffee table. I opened my soda as my mother unzipped my pants and freed my cock.

"You patched a spot on the wall," she said just before she began licking the underside of my dick.

"That's where the bullet hit," I told her.

"MMMMMMM," she moaned as she took me into her mouth. "MMMMMMM..."

The humming drove me crazy and I was rock hard in no time at all. I sipped my soda as she sucked me off. It was so casual the way she knelt there with her son's cock between her talented lips. As she began deepthroating me I shared one of my fantasies about tying her up and doing all manner of wicked things to her. Her moaning increased and I went on and asked her how she would feel about a three-way with me and another guy. I asked how she would like to be the center of attention. Her moaning around my cock reached a frantic level.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,799 Followers