Go Wolfpack! Ch. 02

Story Info
The games carry over into the motel.
13.1k words
4.62
136.2k
38
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,144 Followers

Note from Slickman: Please read "GO WOLFPACK" before proceeding to get up to date. All rights reserved.

*

Ann and Joyce spent most of the day shopping at the large Atlanta mall. Neither of them had any interest in basketball and both worked as lawyers for a large Washington DC law firm. When they returned to Ann's room they tossed the packages on the bed and moved to the small refrigerator where they had the wine coolers stashed.

"I wonder what our men are doing right now," Joyce said as she held her bottle towards Ann to clink.

Ann clinked against Joyce's bottle. "Probably the cave men stuff. Yelling and jumping up to give each other high fives."

"I was hoping for some private time alone," Joyce commented out loud. "With our jobs we just don't have the time any more."

"I know what you mean," Ann said before taking a big drink. "We better do it soon because the new junior lawyer Ron has been coming on to me. I don't know how long I can hold out."

Joyce started to take a drink but heard what Ann had said and removed the round tip from her rosy lips. "He's been coming on to you too?"

Ann laughed. "Yeah, I guess our horniness shows. What has he been doing to you?"

"At first it was just remarks about how nice I looked. Then it was comments about how I must work out because my body is perfect."

Ann injected. "And then he started leaving you little post-it notes with smiley faces and hearts."

It was Joyce's turn. "Then he started brushing against me in the break room and copy room."

"Then his hands started touching your shoulder and waist when he talked to you," Ann grinned. "And that's as far as he has gotten."

"Me too," Joyce said finishing her cooler and going to get another one. She got one for Ann too. "I've fantasized about doing it with him."

"Me too," Ann smiled. "He goes to my spa and I've seen what he is packing down below."

"You have seen it?"

"No," Ann laughed. "Just his package. It has to be a lot bigger than what I'm used to." The coolers were making her say more than she should.

Joyce put down her bottle. "Jake is not that big?" Ann asked. She had guessed he would be big since he was so tall.

"No," Joyce answered. "Big hands and feet do not always equal big penises. How about Jud?"

"Same. When we were married I was a virgin so it was not a big deal." Ann said laughing after realizing what she had said. "I'm not saying he is not a good lover," Ann quickly said. "He gets me off but I've always wondered how a big one would feel."

Both women were wearing short dresses that had crept up their legs the more they talked about sex. "I better get some action tonight or I may have to take action." Joyce whispered.

"You would cheat on Jake?" Ann asked. She saw the black triangle of Joyce's panties now under her dress.

"I'm not sure. If the right man and the right opportunity came along I think any woman would be tempted."

"There is no way I would cheat," Ann said leaning back and pulling her feet up on the sofa. Her dress moved up her thighs until the edge of her pink panties showed.

"So you are telling me that if you were alone with Ron without any way of being found out you would not let him fuck you?" Joyce's hand was now rubbing her thigh near her black panties. Ann was facing away from her.

"I think I would be too nervous," the shorter woman said. "I haven't French kissed another man besides Jud for about seven years." Ann's fingers moved down and slowly across her silky panties. Her dress blocked her fingers from Joyce's view.

Joyce pulled her panties to the side and pushed her index finger underneath. "I'd be too nervous too," she said as her fingers toyed with her raised clit. "But, it is something to think about."

"I........know," Ann said when her finger pushed deeply into her slot. She heard a moan and thought it was hers until she realized Joyce was masturbating too. She pulled her fingers out and stood up. "I should go." She looked at Joyce's finger still moving under the black silk.

"What for?" Joyce giggled. "You are going to go do it in your room so why not do it here with me?"

Ann was frozen as she watched another person masturbate for the first time. "You're right." She moved back to the sofa and pulled her dress up over her panties again. This time she was positioned so her friend could watch her fingers pull out the elastic waistband and slide under and down into her golden bush. "Do you masturbate a lot?" Her fingers quickly rubbed her clit to catch up to Joyce.

"Yessss," Joyce moaned. Her free hand pulled the panties to the side so her fingers could have unrestricted freedom to touch and rub. She knew Ann could now see that she shaved her bush.

"You shave it," Ann said. It was the first time she had seen a woman's vagina wide open.

"Yes. I don't like hair down there." Joyce opened her legs wider and spread open her lips to give Ann a better view. "Jake likes it too when he goes down on me."

Ann moaned and realized she was about to cum. "Jud doesn't like to give me oral sex." Many secrets were coming out.

"But he doesn't mind you doing it to him?"

"Yes," Ann moaned louder. "Oh God.......I think I'm............going to.......CUM!" Her hips rose up and her fingers dove deeply into her pussy as she pumped them in and out.

"ME TOO!" Joyce screamed. All she had to do was just gently brush over her swollen clit.

After they calmed down Ann pushed down her dress. "I can't believe we just did that."

"I know," Joyce said looking embarrassed. "Please don't say anything about Jake's small penis."

"Or you about Jud's."

"I better go," Joyce said as she walked towards Ann and stopped. Normally they gave each other a hug when they left but after what they just did they were frightened. "I'll see you later." She grabbed her shopping bags from the bed and hurried to her room.

*****

Jake knew something was different when he entered his room and saw two candles lit. The rooms were dark and when he went to turn on the light he heard Joyce's voice. "Don't turn it on."

Jake peered through the dim light and saw his wife's shape lying across the sofa. "Are you alright?"

Joyce giggled. "Yes. Now do everything I say. Take off your clothes."

"Shit," Jake thought. "She's gone nuts." Never-the-less when a woman tells you to take off your clothes you do it. He quickly stripped and walked towards her. As he got closer he saw she was almost naked and was wearing something white on her breasts and pussy. His four inch boner was up and ready. "What are you wearing?" It looked like white roses on her nipples and bald pussy.

"Cool whip," she giggled. "I thought you might be hungry."

Jake's mouth opened and engulfed both nipples and quickly dropped to the gob of white cream on her folds. His whole face was covered with Cool Whip when he pushed his tongue deeply into her love hole. "This can't be my wife," he thought when she pulled him up onto her and aimed his hard pecker into her creamy mess. The cream provided extra lubrication. So much that she didn't even know he was inside.

"Hurry put it in," Joyce moaned.

"It is in," Jake said upset that she couldn't feel his small dick. He pumped his hips up and down and in circles but she was still moaning for him to give it to her.

"Oh God Jake I need it," she moaned. Suddenly he moved back and off of her. "Jake where are you going?" She heard the bathroom door open and close and then the shower come on.

*****

Jud was not as lucky however, when he mentioned meeting two couples at the game who wanted for them to come party later, he was surprised when Ann said OK.

"I think these couples might party more than what we are used to," he hinted. They had met Jack and Bob when they returned from talking to the cheerleaders.

"We need to do something," Ann whispered as she nibbled on Jud's earlobe. "It's been five months since we made love."

Jud laughed. "I think they might be swingers."

Ann's fingers found his five inch boner. "Really, I thought they were only in fiction novels."

Jud too did not believe this was his ultra conservative wife speaking. "What if one of the men wants to kiss you?"

Ann pulled his lips to hers and sank her tongue deeply in his throat. "Like that?" She giggled.

"Or ask you to touch them?" Jud moaned as her fingers squeezed harder.

"You wouldn't care if I touched his penis?" She giggled. "Would you?"

"Ohhh," Jud moaned as he pictured his wife jerking off another man.

"What if they ask me to do this?" Ann said as she pulled his hard-on from his pants and dropped her open mouth to his lap.

"Ann," he moaned when his hot juices shot up into her tight mouth. She moved her mouth up and wiped her lips.

"You know I would never do that to anyone but you right?" She giggled. As she walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth he heard her giggle.

*****

"We don't even know these people," Jack said to Becky at dinner. "And they are from DOOK. Probably a bunch of nerds."

"How did you two get to know the guys so well?" Bob asked suspiciously.

"While you two were flirting with the cheerleaders we had a lot of time to talk," Connie snapped back. "What else do you two have to do tonight?"

Bob didn't want to tell her how the cheerleaders had invited them up to a private party later on. He knew now his planned exciting night was going down the tubes with two DOOK couples coming to the room.

"Nothing," Jack quickly answered. He wondered if maybe he could get the DOOK couples to leave early. "The women are DOOK grads and are probably dogs."

"Woof....woof," Connie growled. "Maybe we can play some adult games?"

Both men sat up. "Adult games?"

Connie giggled. "At a party in my freshmen year a bunch of us girls played a game called, "I've never..."

"How do you play?" Becky asked with a smile. She could see Connie was hooking the men in.

"You have a lot of booze ready and sit around in a big circle. Someone says something they have never done like "I've never worn boy's underwear." If the next person has worn boy's underwear they don't have to drink but if they have they have to drink. You have to tell the truth.

"Well have you?" Jack asked Connie with a smile.

Connie giggled and took a drink. "We can play you have to tell the story or you don't have to tell the story."

"Definitely tell the story," Jack said.

"Now?" Connie asked. "I was just explaining how to play the game."

"Yes honey tell us," Bob smiled. He couldn't remember it being with him so he couldn't wait to hear it.

Connie blushed and took another drink. "My twin brother and I shared a bathroom growing up. At our 18th birthday party we decided to switch clothing so he wore my clothes and I wore his."

"Tell us more," Becky said leaning forward. She had met Connie's brother and he was a hunk.

"We gave each other the clothes to wear and then it got kind of kinky. Although we were about the same size he had trouble putting on my bra so he barged into my room and I was only wearing his boxers."

"He saw your tits?" Jack grinned. The story was making him hard.

"Yes and I saw my first hard-on. He was wearing my tight panties which were too small. Anyway we both froze and then I told him to turn around. I helped him snap the bra that was it. At least that's all I'm going to tell you."

"Please?" Bob now was begging. He knew there was something different between his wife and brother-in-law and was finally hearing about it.

"Let's go up to the room and I'll finish the story," Connie giggled when she saw both men sporting a hard bulge. They hurried to the elevator and then into their suite.

Connie and Becky sat on the sofa and the men on the two chairs. "You want me to continue?"

"YES!" They all shouted.

We all had a lot of booze and were having fun in the different clothes. Clint, my brother, was really getting into the girl thing and guys were grabbing his ass and trying to touch his breasts which were socks. Some of my girl friends were doing similar things to me. It as a big turn on and after about two hours of drinking Clint and I ended up dancing together. We were the only ones left.

"This is getting good," Jack said.

"Now remember we were both drunk and out of our heads." Connie took a drink. "I started fooling around first by touching his fake breasts and he kept grabbing at my crotch where I had put a sock. We were laughing so hard and stumbling around. He tripped over something and pulled me down on top of him. His skirt moved up and my sock was between his legs so I started humping him."

"Shit, I wish I could have seen it," Bob laughed. "And that was it?"

"No. Remember we were drunk. We started kissing. Just pecks at first but then with open mouths. We were both so horny from all the messing around and then my hand moved down into his panties. I touched my first hard-on. I never expected my brother to be so big and hard."

"What did he do?" Becky asked feeling hot. "He started touching me. He opened my shirt and touched my breasts and nipples. Then he sucked and licked them."

"Don't tell me he fucked you," Bob said looking upset. He had known someone else had taken his wife's cherry but didn't know who.

"No..........I fucked him." Connie smiled. "I was the man." As the others looked on in shock someone knocked on the door. "Our guests are here," she giggled as she opened the door. "You must be Ann and Joyce," Connie said moving aside to let them in.

Ann, Joyce, Jake and Jud looked at the quiet three sitting around. "Did someone just die?" Jake asked.

"Kind of," Bob said standing to shake Ann and Joyce's hands.

*****

Jack was worried about his wife especially if they played the game Connie had described. When she moved to use the bathroom he followed her into the bedroom and shut the door. "Are you OK with this?"

Becky turned and smiled. "It's what you wanted right? You want me to be more daring and less inhibited." She wanted to tell him that she had already fucked Bob and Jud as well as had Tina go down on her and did a mutual masturbation with Connie. "If it gets too crazy I'll let you know," she giggled.

"So what do you guys do for fun?" Jake asked after about thirty minutes of telling each other their life histories. "If I remember the State students had some wild parties."

"Yeah, and it's not true it was with sheep and cattle," Jack laughed.

"Actually we played a lot of games. Drinking games mostly," Connie grinned. She noticed both Ann and Joyce checking out Jack's crotch. "Since we don't have to drive home would you like to play?"

"We don't have to strip off our clothing do we?" Ann asked, hesitantly. She had worn her sexiest underwear just in case.

"Not unless you want to," Connie chuckled. "This game is called, "I've Never". Someone makes a statement that starts with "I've never" and adds something that they have never done. Then it goes around the room and if you have never did what that person says you don't have to take a drink but if you have you have to take a drink. Got it?" They all nodded.

"I'll go first. I've never worn men's underwear." Connie grinned and took a drink. "That means I have. For now you don't have to tell the story." She looked at Bob sitting next to her.

"I have," he laughed so he took a drink. Betty was next and didn't take a drink. Jack did and they all looked at Ann. She smiled and took a drink.

"When did you wear men's underwear?" Jud asked.

"I don't have to tell you," Ann giggled. "Your turn." Jud frowned and took a drink and then Joyce didn't and Jake did.

"My turn," Bob said. "I've never........had a threesome." He didn't take a drink. Becky, Jack, Ann, and Jud didn't take a drink. Joyce looked at her husband and put the drink to her lips. Jake thought she was teasing until her lips opened and the wine moved inside.

"You're lying," Jake smiled. When he realized she wasn't lying he put his beer down. A lot of secrets were coming out.

Becky broke the tension. "I've never..........french kissed another woman." She glanced at Jack when she took a drink. He was shocked as he took a drink. Ann didn't. Jud did and then Joyce took another drink.

"Was that part of the threesome?" Jake asked. She just smiled as Jake took a drink. Bob was shocked when Joyce gulped down her wine and he took the last drink.

"I've never..........," Jack started. "Had anal sex."

Ann quickly took a drink as did Jud, Joyce and Jake. Connie laughed and took a drink along with Bob.

More bedroom secrets were coming out. Ann blushed knowing it was her turn. "I've never thought about having sex with someone besides my spouse." Her fingers trembled as she lifted the wine glass up and sipped it. Everyone was quite as the beer and wine moved from lips to lips. They all were presently considering it.

"I've never..........gone out today without wearing underwear." Jud thought that Connie was not wearing panties under her short skirt. He made eye contact with her and she smiled and crossed her legs.

Joyce held up her hand. "Does that mean a bra too?"

Connie laughed. "Yes."

They all focused on Joyce's firm breasts when she took a drink. No drinks were taken until it got to Connie who grinned at Jud and sipped her wine. No one else took a drink.

The drinks and topic were going quickly to Joyce's head. She giggled. "I've never masturbated in front of someone of the same sex." She glanced over at Ann who looked away. Joyce took a long sensual drink.

Then Jake surprised everyone by taking a drink as he remembered doing it on the massage table. Connie, Bob, Becky and Jack didn't drink and then both Ann and Jud took drinks while looking in shock at each other.

"Damn you Duke folks know how to party," Connie laughed. "Jake gets the last turn of this round."

"I've never.........wanted the Tar heels to lose." Suddenly they all laughed and finished their drinks.

"Let's take a break," Connie said. She ran to the bathroom.

The other couples moved around until they were bunched together.

"So tell me about this threesome," Jake whispered in Joyce's ear.

"Tell me when you masturbated in front of another guy." They both got quiet.

"Do you want to quit?" Jack asked Becky as they got more drinks from the small refrigerator.

"No, I'm having fun," she giggled. They took turns hitting the john and then Connie asked if they wanted to play Truth or Dare. They all knew how to play and no one objected. She knew the booze would make some of them do things they wouldn't normally do.

"Truth or Dare.........," she said looking around the room. "Joyce." She wanted to hear more about the threesome.

Joyce figured Truth would be better. "Truth."

"Tell us about your threesome."

"Shit," Joyce thought. She looked at Jake. "It was before we were married. Jake and I broke up for about three months after college and I lived with my girlfriend and her boyfriend. We were drinking like this one night and Susan, my girlfriend, and I got into an argument over who could kiss the best. We have been friends since high school. So Ted, her boyfriend, said he would be the judge. I kissed him first and we really let each other have our best. He was lying on the floor and I was lying on top of him. He..got hard and I quickly got off. Susan got on before she saw it and they kissed for a long time." She stopped and took a drink.

"He said he needed another kiss from me so Susan leaned to the side and I moved into his arms. We kissed with open mouths and then he pulled Susan's lips into ours."

"That's your French kiss with another girl," Connie smiled. Her eyes looked at the hard tips on Joyce's chest knowing she was not wearing a bra.

"Yes, as we all kissed Ted started touching us and pulling our shirts off. Susan and I laughed and pulled his off. He then pulled down Susan's bra and then mine. Then he kissed and sucked our breasts and made us rub them together while he kissed our nipples." Joyce could now see how big Jack really was as she continued her story.

Slickman
Slickman
8,144 Followers