Goblins' Rise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nods. "We are mercenaries. Those who have coin to pay are not often the good guys." She explains.

"I know. But I don't have to like it." I answer sullenly.

She just lays her head against my chest. Her white hair spilling across me.

After we get back to town and got paid we took a closer look at the block our house is on. With a little work the whole thing would be a nicely fortified base.

I sent Gort around to see how much our neighbors would sell for. He started to make deals to purchase the whole block.

Our neighbors, the bakers were the first to sell. On two conditions. They be allowed to live there as our tenants. And that Rebecca and I have a nice dinner with them.

"Sex, boss. I'm pretty sure they both want to fuck your wife." Gort explains when he brings the offer to me.

I give him a grin and find Rebecca. Who is happy to frolic with our neighbors.

The next evening we bring over a bottle of wine as the couple hosts us for dinner.

They are not particularly attractive. Hogan is overweight, droopy, and constantly out of breath. His wife is as big as he is. Daisy is a large round woman with big tits. Pushed up by the corset she wears under we plain dress. Her face is at best handsome, but she has a smile that lights up the room.

Right away I find her to be a charming, jolly woman. Someone who lifts the mood of those around simply by her presence.

"We are so glad you both could make it." She tells me. Giving me an overly friendly hug as we walk in the door.

"We are happy to finally meet you." Becca smiles back. Getting a hug of her own.

The dinner is passable, not great. With the exception of the bread, and rolls. And after dinner there are pastries that were like eating sweet, sugary clouds.

We sat in their small living room eating the delicious pastries. Hogan was surprised when Rebecca sat down next to him in the couch. Snug between the fat couple. Their thighs touching.

We have never been shy with our swapping. We have found through the years that sometimes we need to be aggressive to move the night along.

"You see, uh..." The fat man starts up. Nervous at my wife's intimacy as she slightly leans into his bulk. Her fingertips resting on his hairy forearm.

"See, we can hear your...uh, people through the walls. At night. Their...their, uh...activities." He looks me desperately in the eyes.

"He means the sex." Daisy grins at me.

"Well, I apologize if my men are too loud. We never like to irritate our neighbors." I tell them.

"Oh, it's fine." She assures me. "It's made us randier than we have been in years." She gives me a grin that I can't help but return.

Rebecca's hand slips between Hogan's thighs and he lets out a surprised 'whoop!' when her fingers begin to caress his penis through his slacks.

Daisy looks at me to see if I am going to protest. I just give her a knowing grin. The fat woman turns towards my wife and slides a pudgy hand up Becca's side. Fingers grab and squeeze my wife's big tits.

Rebecca turns back and purses her lips in invitation. Daisy happily leans in and the two wives kiss.

Rebecca fumbles with Hogan's pants while she kisses. Finally getting the man's dick out. Then she turns away from daisy and leans down.

I watch as my beautiful wife moves to her hands and knees on the couch. My breathing coming faster, excited as she takes another man's cock in her mouth. My dick already hard.

Daisy tugs my wife's dress up past her round ass, revealing her lack of panties. Then she pushes her chubby hand between Becca's thighs. I watch as my wife presses her bare pussy back against the big woman's palm.

Daisy grins at me as she rubs my wife's pussy. Then she drops to her knees on the floor and pulls Becca's rear toward her. Leaning in to lick the beautiful blonde's pussy from behind. As Rebecca's face bobs up and down in Hogan's lap.

The big man leans back with his eyes closed as my wife blows him. Daisy giving her pussy the attention it deserves.

When Daisy finally turns away from Rebecca's peach she has a smile on her glistening lips. The fat woman crawls across the room to me and happily takes my dick out.

I watch my beautiful wife sit up and pull her dress off. Then her bra. Both items falling to the floor nearby. Then she leans back in. Taking Hogan's cock as deep in her throat as she can, as he reaches beneath her to grope her wonderful orbs.

I grin and run my hands through Daisy's brown hair as she gives me my own sloppy blowjob. There is a lot of licking and kissing and slobbering. Not my favorite, but still enjoyable.

"Why don't you take your dress off." I quietly suggest.

Daisy looks up at me, grinning. She pulls her simple dress over her bulk. Leaving her in her threadbare, grey corset and white linen bloomers. Her big tits are held up and presented by the corset. Her large nipples happily peaking out.

Daisy leans back down and kisses my dick. She seems to enjoy looking up and making eye contact with me as she gently nibbles and licks the tip of my cock. I reach down and caress her chubby cheek as she pleasures me.

"Should we go to your bedroom?" I ask. The fat woman nods and eagerly stands, taking my hand. She sheds her bloomers as we head upstairs.

Her ass is flabby, lined with stretch marks. When she reaches the top of the stairs I lean in and give her big left asscheek a kiss. Then a gentle bite. "Ooh!" The baker's wife gasps. Turning around to grin at me. I return her smile as she backs her way into the bedroom.

We kiss as my fingers fumble at her large corset. Finally she helps me loosen it and it drops to the floor as I lean in and suck on her big breasts.

She pulls me to the bed and spreads her thick legs. Offering her hairy pussy for me to enjoy.

We both moan as I enter her. Her hands going to the back of my head and pulling it to her breasts. I can hear my wife giggle as she and Hogan come up the stairs behind us.

"See, here they are." I hear him laugh behind me as I kiss and lick his big wife's tits. Then there is the sound of kissing and Becca moaning from nearby.

"Take me." I hear her demand in her bedroom voice. She lays next to us as I thrust into the wonderful Daisy.

My wife gives me a loving smile. Then she looks up as the baker lays his bulk on top of her. Doing his best to hold himself up off her as she guides his dick into her precious cunny with a lusty groan.

Daisy's big body jiggles beneath me as we fuck. She grips my hair painfully as her gasps get more and more insistent.

Her whole body shudders as her orgasm washes over her. I worry about the bed, but it seems quite sturdy.

As the big woman starts to settle down I look over at my wife. Her eyes are closed and she has such a lustful look on her beautiful face. Thoughts of her pleasure push me over and I groan. Thrusting stiffly into Daisy as I cum.

When I finish I roll off her and watch as Hogan cums in my beautiful wife. Groaning loudly as he finishes.

"Wonderful." Daisy coos as she rolls over and rests her head on my chest. Smiling as she watches her husband and my wife.

All four of us resting happily.