Goblins' Rise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not without promise of a reward." Kara informs her.

"Ah. Mercenaries. I see." The bunny girl says. Obviously annoyed. Her face wrinkles in a cute way. "My brother is next in line to be Yon-Azil of our family. I'm sure we would pay you handsomely for his return."

"He is important? Of greater value than you?" The orc asks.

"Yes. I am merely a daughter. Of little worth except to marry. Or bare sons." She doesn't seem pleased to admit that to us.

"Then we will aid you if you agree to Daruun." Kara tells the girl. Explaining what she meant.

"So I would be your slave?" Misoko asks.

"His slave, yes. If your brother is that important it should be an easy choice." The orc says.

"Very well. I agree."

With that we take off at a slow jog. We had a lot of ground to make up.

"Daruun?" I ask Kara quietly.

"Being human I figured you would enjoy something soft and gentle," she answers.

"You're soft and gentle." I answer back.

"No. No I am not." She says. Obviously not getting my sense of humor.

We didn't catch them the first day. Sleeping without a fire in a copes of trees.

Thankfully though Misoko was a good tracker. The next afternoon we were spying on them as they rested.

"I count fifteen, and four prisoners." I whisper from where I crouch in some bushes.

"We wait for dark." Kara says. "We will need to free the others if we stand a chance." The bunny girl nods.

In the dark we slink into the camp. We even get to the prisoners before the alarm is raised.

Suddenly there are lizard men everywhere. At first the night is on our side as they try to figure out what the trouble is.

Kara and I strike down three before we have any trouble.

"Better hurry." I call back to Misoko. The bunny girl frantically cutting at the prisoners bindings.

Kara just grunts as she trips one opponent, then cleaves her axe into a second.

Suddenly there are bunny people at our sides. Picking up fallen weapons and helping fight.

"Ok! We're good!" Misoko from behind us. As we retreat I grab a fallen torch and toss it onto one of the tents.

Quickly we disappear back into the darkness.

We march all night in silence. Misoko taking pains to cover our trail.

Late in the morning Kara finally lets the exhausted group rest. Misoko sitting next to a cute pink bunny girl with long black hair. Talking quietly.

"I doubt that's her brother." I say to Kara.

She grunts. "Probably her lover. It's uncommon among orcs. But the Usagi birth four daughters to every son." She chews some dried meat quietly for a moment. "Is that a common thing among your people?"

"Yes, actually. More so than my people used to think."

We are soon back on the march.

Either our pace, or Misoko must have worked, as we never see any sign of lizard men.

Three days later we start to see a tower on the horizon.

"We should stop here." Misoko says. "Outsiders are not welcome in our lands."

So the three of us make camp. Waiting for our reward to be delivered. Misoko says goodbye to her brother who seems cruelly disinterested. She also says goodbye to the pink girl, whose name I found out was Sakura. Who seems considerably more sad.

That evening we cook some sort of flightless bird the orc caught. At Kara's prodding I tell them more about my home.

"Have you ever been with a man, Misoko?" I ask later.

She looks down. "No." She says quietly.

"You understand that is part of the deal?" I prod.

"Yes. Yes, sir." She answers dutifully.

"Why don't you take off your dress, and come sit by me?" I order.

Misoko wore a simple blue dress, cinched up with a small leather bustier. Underneath she wore linen boy short panties and bra.

She nervously sits next to me on the log. I run my hand up her flank. Feeling her fur. So short and soft, like velvet. She shudders at my touch. From nervousness or disgust. I don't really know.

I lean in and kiss her neck as my hand slides over her breast. Squeezing her lightly through her bra. Not quite as big as Kara. Probably double D's.

I can hear her breathing faster as I kiss her. My hand brushing her simple linen bra down off her ripe tit. Thumb and finger finding her excited nipple. Lightly rolling it between my fingers.

Then I lean in, uncovering her other breast and suck on it. Flicking her nipple with my tongue. My hand sliding down her soft stomach, while she makes little gasping noises.

My fingers slip into her panties. Sliding through a fuller tuft of fur. Pubic hair? Finally coming to rest on her warm soft cunny.

Already moist I just barely dip a finger into her honey pot. She gasps loudly, even at that light touch.

My need growing fast I stand and offer the girl my hand. Leading her to my bedroll. I enjoy the sight of her soft little bunny tail as she pulls down her panties. Then dropping her bra she lies down.

She looks up at me timidly. Smiling I strip my clothes off. Her gaze drawn to my hard cock with a mixture of fear and fascination.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle." I assure her as I kneel down. Spreading her legs apart. I slide on top of her white furry body. "Ready?" I whisper.

She nods and I slowly slide my dick into her wet love canal. Miso gasps, her arms going around me in shock. I kiss her neck gently then slowly pull out, only to push back in. Faster this time.

I slowly pick up speed as she seems to get used to having my hard love rod inside her. The thought of mine being the first cock she has had energizes me. Deflowering her innocence. More than that. Coercing this obvious lesbian to get fucked excited me. Oh the things I'll do to her.

As I fuck the bunny girl, her breathing comes faster and faster. Until finally she shudders and cries out in the throes of ecstasy.

Grunting my own need I shoot my human jizz deep inside her. Pulling out I lie next to her, idly playing with her tits. "How was that?" I ask.

Still panting, she turns to me. "That was...that was intense. But, good. It was good."

Soon a naked Kara comes to snuggle on the other side of me.

In the morning I fuck the orc from behind. Her face in the blankets, her sweet green ass in the air. Misoko watches intently as I spank orc ass and pound orc pussy.

Afterward, as we are all getting dressed the bunny asks Kara, "Doesn't that hurt? The spanking, I mean."

"It stings a little. But during sex that's a good thing. Like adding spice to a meal. Nicholas likes a lot of spice." The green woman explains.

We camp for three days. Spending plenty of time having sex. Unsurprisingly Misoko Is pretty good at pussy licking. Much to Kara's delight. I enjoy watching the two girls sixtynine each other while I rest.

On the third day our camp is approached by the pink bunny girl we rescued.

She and Misoko hug each other. "I was sent to deliver your reward." She says meekly. Handing me a sack with some golds.

"Great, thank you very much." I tell her with a smile.

"So this is really it?" The pink girl asks her friend. "You are really going with these foreigners?"

"Yes. I...I had to to save my brother." Misoko says sadly.

"You could come with us." I offer.

"Oh no, no I couldn't." She says bashfully.

"Well, it's up to you. But we would love to have you." Miso looks hopeful, but like she doesn't want to influence her friends decision. "Do you really want Misoko to wander into scary foreign lands alone?" I cajole.

"N...no. No I don't. I...I will come. I'll do it." The last bit she says excitedly.

"Great, lets pack up and get moving." I say before she can change her mind.

What's better than a white bunny sex slave. A pair of pink and white bunny sex slaves.

That evening we camp near a stream.

"Perhaps we should all bathe." I suggest.

Kara is quick to strip as I begin taking my clothes off. Sakura needs some encouragement from her friend. Nervous to be naked in front of me. As I enter the water both Usagi girls start to strip. The pink girl is adorably cute. Shorter than her friend she has smaller, perky tits. The coloring on her belly gets so pale sat to be white, narrowing down to a soft tuft of black public hair above a pretty cunny. Matching her long jet black hair that hangs to her waist.

Once in the water the bunny girls splash around playfully. While I scrub the orc down.

Soon things get quieter. Looking over the two Usagi girls are making out. Probably excited to be allowed to do so.

Standing behind me Kara says, "Now that's quite a sight." Her arm reaching around me to slowly stroke my hardening cock.

"Like that, hmm?" I ask.

"I find myself enjoying the female form more and more since we met the rabbit." She whispers huskily in my ear.

Soon the girls are moaning as they start in on heavy petting. Caressing breasts and grabbing asses. Then Misoko lifts Sakura onto a big stone. Spreading her legs and lowering her head to the pink girl's crotch. Sakura notices us watching and bites her lip in embarrassment. She looks like she is about to put a stop to the whole thing when she throws her head back and gasps. Moaning with the pleasure her friend brings, the pink bunny leans back and forgets that she has an audience. She grabs her perky pink tits and tugs on her nipples. While Misoko licks and kisses her pussy.

We watch as the pink girl gets closer and closer to her orgasm. Finally with a cry she cums. Even louder than her white furred friend.

I glide over and tap Miso on the shoulder. She nods her understanding and moves out of my way. Sakura lies sprawled on the rock. Still trembling from her powerful orgasm. I grab her knees and pull her forward, legs around me. My hard cock pressing against her wet twat. She sits up in surprise. Grinning I angle my dick into her waiting pussy, driving deep. She squeals and bursts into another orgasm, clenching her eyes and hugging close to me. The virgin pussy is tight as I plunge in and out of her. Not being gentle like I was with her friend.

Behind me I can hear Kara growling in pleasure. The orc sits on the bank of the stream while the white furred girl eats her out.

I pull Sakura off my cock. She looks up at me pleading with her eyes. I spin her around and push her face and tits against the rough wet rock. She squeals again as I stuff her from behind. Smiling, I watch as she bites her fist. Another orgasm overtaking her.

Finally I grunt in pleasure as I finish in the girl. Smacking her ass I pull out, and clean up. Sakura lying on the rock, panting and exhausted.

The next day as we are packing up I order Sakura to only dress in her underclothes for the day. Timidly she agrees. Wearing little more than a white linen crop top shirt and tight shorts. Not wanting to be left out Miso follows suit in her bra and boyshorts.

I have a hard time keeping my hands of the Usagi girls. So does Karagoth.

As we travel we learn that Sakura is a lusty slut. Greedily taking my cock, like a dog with a new bone. Though she spends most of her time with Miso. They are both definitely lesbians, but the pink girl is more bi than her friend.

"Probably another three weeks." Kara answers.

"So not close?" I finish. The port was still so far. Plus we didn't really have a plan beyond that.

The orc gets an intent look on her face. It usually means trouble. I start to draw my sword when I hear a sharp whistle. Then a sort of ringing noise.

I realize the ground is coming up as everything is fading to black.

I open my eyes. My head is pounding. It hurts really bad. Little green men are running everywhere. Maybe four feet tall and ugly. I see Kara pick one up and throw him into the trees. Good for her. I try to push myself up, but the pounding in my head increases till everything goes dark again.

I can hear sounds. Cracking open my eyes I see things did not go well.

Kara lies on her back. An angry look on her face as she spits out jizz, before another little goblin grabs her white hair and shoves his oversized dick in her mouth. Her legs are held spread by another pair of little monsters. While a goblin kneels and fucks her. He looks so happy. Her big tits are abused. Pinched and pulled and slapped by little green hands.

Misoko is on her hands and knees facing away from me. A goblin standing in front of her face, obviously getting his pussy punisher sucked to his great enjoyment. Her rear end is not occupied for the moment. I can see loads of cum dripping down her thighs. Before another little man steps up behind her and begins pounding away.

Poor Sakura is openly weeping. Her legs obscenely spread while she is raped over and over. She screams every time a laughing goblin whips her perky little breasts with a leather belt.

As I slip fully into unconsciousness a goblin grabs her dark hair, slaps her face, and forces his hard dick into her mouth, muffling yet another scream.

I wake in a cool dim room. Lying on some sort of bed. My legs dangle off the end. Groaning I sit up. I'm nude except for the sheet that had been covering me. My head hurts. I imagine this is what a migraine feels like.

I seem to be in a windowless cell. Though the walls are made of packed dirt. There is a sturdy wooden door in one wall. When I check it seems to be locked. So I pound on it and demand to be let out.

There is no answer so I sit down on the cot. My head pounding.

Eventually the door opens and two goblins step in. Spears pointed at me, obviously ready in case I try something. Behind them steps a goblin woman. I have to admit she is adorable.

She has mint green skin and long dark red hair, hanging past her cute derrière. She had big eyes, like an anime girl, with bright red pupils. She wore a dark brown gown, from neck to floor. Cinched at the waist it did nothing to hide the fact that she was sporting a large bust.

She carried a tray of food.

"I would imagine you are hungry." She says.

"I...uh, yeah." I stammer a little taken aback.

She steps past her guards, who don't look happy about that fact, and places the tray next to me on the cot.

Turning to the guards she orders, "Get me a chair." One of them scurries out of the cell. Soon he returns with a simple wooden chair. The woman dismisses them both, much to their displeasure. Then she sits and watches me eat.

"My name is Amanatia. What's yours?" She asks.

"Nicholas." I say around mouthfuls of food. I seem to be starving.

"Are you some sort of lost prince?" She asks. "Or a merchant? An adventurer?" She seems excited at the prospect of the last option.

"An adventurer I guess. And you? Are you some sort of interrogator?"

She smiles. "Some sort, yes. I'm a goblin princess."

"Oh? A princess. I'm impressed." I grin at the girl.

"Don't be. All goblin women are either princesses, or if we are lucky we become brood mothers." She kind of shudders at the last bit.

"Not for you huh? Sounds like princess is just an honorary title." I tell her.

"Yes. There are only one female born for every few hundred men. So we are all princesses. We are so rare." She is quiet for a moment. "The brood mother will be unhappy. She was convinced you were a wandering prince. You had golds and fine clothes." She cocks her head. "I think I will say you are a merchant. She won't have you killed if there is the possibility of ransom."

"What about my companions?" I ask concerned for their safety.

The goblin princess looks worried. "They...they are 'entertaining' the men."

"Entertaining?" I ask knowing the answer.

She can't quite meet my eyes. "Goblin men don't get to have sex often. They aren't allowed to even touch a princess on threat of death. Only the strongest or most cunning will get to breed with the Mother. That's why they raid so much. But they don't get to keep the women they bring back for long. The Mother needs to make sure they will keep raiding. She likes shiny things. Your friends will be the main course at an endless orgy for a couple more days. Then they will be taken to Armstead and sold as slaves."

"I see." It was what I feared. Could I get out of this cell? Get to them and make some sort of rescue? I could barely stand.

"I'm sorry. I know that's small comfort, but I know goblins are terrible people." She looks crestfallen.

"It's not often for a monster to realize its evil." I offer. Not sure if I am trying to offer comfort to the girl whose kin are even now raping my friends.

"We had captured a bard when I was a little pup. He told the most wonderful stories of goblin heroes and sang beautiful songs. When we were alone I convinced him to tell me the true stories. We were the villains. No, not even villains. Just cowardly fodder for the real hero to barrel through on his way to real villains ."

"Well, we don't have to be defined by what others see us as. We can choose our own paths." I tell her.

She gives me a wan smile. "I wish that were true." She takes my tray and leaves.

Karagoth was sore. And exhausted .

She and the bunny girls had been in this cave for a couple days and only been allowed a few hours of sleep.

The deplorable little runts had otherwise not given them a moments peace.

Over and over they had been fucked. Dick after goblin dick shoved up her cunt. Spilling their seed. Shoved down her throat. Her stomach rumbled with the amount of goblin jizz she had swallowed.

She knew there was no hope, not with the amount of goblins there were. But when they were brought to the cave, and it was obvious what was going to happen, she fought anyway.

She had quickly been overpowered. Helpless she was held down, her ass set on a large stone. They spread her legs, baring her tender pussy to the sky. Then as she shook her head no, a cruel little monster whipped her cunt until she cried. The tough barbarian orc begged and promised to be a good girl.

Finally the little green man grew tired of the punishment. To prove her obedience they made her slurp out the sex slime already deposited in the two,more docile, Usagi girls.

On hands and knees Kara lowers her head and wiggles her ass. Delighting her next 'suitor' ready dick stiff in his hand. She grunts as he stuffs her full of bumpy goblin cock.

The next day I felt much better. Amanatia visited me periodically throughout the day. Usually to bring me food or water. She was delighted when I agreed to tell her stories. The little green girl was especially fascinated by stories of my home. It was obvious she was addicted. Showing up as often as she could.

"So women can be anything they want in your land?" It was late, and she was obviously tired. Yet she was reluctant to leave.

"Yes. We take great pride in people being able to chose their own path in life." I tell her smiling.

"I wish I could do that." She says with a yawn. "I won't even be Brood Mother, not that I want to. That will go to Jadara. My rival."

"Well, why can't you. You seem like a clever girl. I bet you could do amazing things if you put your mind to it."

She lights up at the praise. Then she hops forward and kisses me on the cheek, before quickly leaving the room.

The next day she doesn't come around. I start to get worried that she got in trouble. Until dinner, when she strides in like nothing had happened.

Once the door is shut behind her she moves in real close.

"What would you need to escape here?" She whispers.

"I...uh, well. As much of my gear as you could get. The big axe that my companion carried. A lot of luck." I tell her.

"We leave in the small hours tonight. I will get you what I can." She heads to the door.

"Natia." I call. She turns her head. "I have confidence in you." Her face lights up, similar to the way it did last night. Then she is gone.

I lie down immediately. I'll need all the sleep I can get.

Later, in the dark I hear the door open. "Nicholas. Are you ready?" Just a whisper.