God Of The Vampire Race

Story Info
The creator of all vampires speaks at last.
1.8k words
3.54
16.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

The explorer stood on the bridge of the spaceship. In deep space, surrounded by constant night, his kind felt most at home. If any earthly eyes could see him right now, they would have thought him one of their own. A six-foot-two, broad-shouldered and muscular man with alabaster skin, long Black hair and icy hazel eyes. Clad in a shiny Black bodysuit which resembled leather, with a flowing crimson cape, he looked both theatrical and imposing. Well, he was both. For he was Lord Raver. Former prince of the planet Erebus, right outside what will one day be called the Milky Way Galaxy. The realm he once ruled was home to six million souls. Now he stood above the planet Earth, in the summer of 2012. Glaring at a world filled with seven billion souls. Hidden among them were his kind, the blood drinkers...

For eleven thousand years now, his kind, known as the Dark Brethren, had soared through the cosmos. They explored numerous worlds, colonized well over a hundred planets. They went everywhere and did everything. However, their race was dying. A genetic disorder which their best scientists couldn't cure ran rampant throughout the population. They went far and wide in search of a cure. Well, today, Lord Raver had finally come home in victory. His search for the cure brought him to a distant world which its primitive inhabitants called Earth. Among these strange creatures which oddly enough resembled his kind, he discovered the cure. The cure to the rapid aging and degeneration disease affecting the population of his home planet was found in the blood of human beings. Lord Raver discovered this quite by accident.

When his spaceship landed in the area known as Central Africa, circa 4000 B.C. Lord Raver found himself surrounded by the primitive locals. They resembled his people, but the resemblance was purely artificial. Inside, his species and theirs were completely different. For starters, the humans were diurnal beings while his kind were exclusively nocturnal. Oh, they could survive in the daylight. They moved about just fine under bright sunlight. However, they were much stronger at night. Just like human beings could function in aquatic environments when they had but truly belonged on dry land, his species could function in sunlight when they had to but belonged to the shadows. Still, he gorged himself on the blood of these natives. He drank his fill, and also took hundreds of them as captives aboard his ship. He brought them back to his world, and there, their blood was processed, synthesized and distributed to the few hundreds of thousands who remained of his people. For during his absence, things had gotten worse.

Miraculously, the synthesized blood of the human captives cured the several hundred thousand surviving members of his species. More than that, it made them better. Suddenly, these already technologically advanced beings discovered that they had acquired virtual immortality. The blood of human beings stopped the aging process in them. It also made them stronger and faster. However, they needed a constant supply of it. With their world dying, the Dark Brethren set out in a vast armada of spaceships, all heading for the planet Earth. Lord Raver was declared their savior and supreme leader. He envisioned them gloriously conquering the planet Earth and ruling it through their advanced technology for the next million years. He wanted to become a God and rule over a horde of Immortals as they conquered a planet full of primitives. Unfortunately, his dream never came to pass.

Once they arrived on the planet Earth, Lord Raver was betrayed. His fellow Dark Brethren took over the planet, conquering the ancestors of Arabs and sub-Saharan Africans and also the ancestors of ancient Greeks and Scandinavians in Europe. They made their way into South America, and conquered the ancestors of the Aztecs. This they did around 4000 B.C. Lord Raver never achieved his dream of becoming a God among Immortals. For the others trapped him inside his spaceship, which they buried deep below the earth. There he remained for thousands of years. In the meantime, the Dark Brethren reigned supreme on the planet Earth. Their habit of drinking the blood of the humans they conquered earned them the name "Vampire" in the eyes of various cultures. It was a name that would stick to them for thousands upon thousands of years.

The Dark Brethren came to the planet earth with spaceships, teleportation machines and other exemplars of advanced technology. Yet somehow, they lost control of the planet. Their internecine wars for power weakened them, and one day, the humans revolted against them. The Dark Brethren's descendants were forced into hiding. In time, most of the Ancient Ones who came from the stars died. They were replaced by genetically flawed hybrids. Monsters that looked human and needed a constant supply of blood to survive. They were weaker than the First Brood, the magnificent ones who came from the planet Erebus. These Vampires lived in the shadows, preying on random men and women, adding to their numbers through random infestation, but never truly ruling the world or affecting it the way their Ancestors did.

A few of the Ancestors remained, hidden behind the walls of power in numerous corporations and governments in the modern world. These ancient, bloodthirsty aliens were the true powers behind UNICEF, the United Nations, NATO, the Arab League and even Hezbollah. Their human puppets did the dirty work for them but they controlled all the strings. In their own way, they continued to rule the world. The ordinary vampires, whom they derisively called Half-Breeds, were all too content to do their bidding. Unfortunately for them all, the Ancient Ones oldest enemy came out of retirement. In 2011, Carleton University archeology professor Hannah Darwin and her colleague, Boston University Egyptologist Tyson Jackson traveled to the South Sudan region of Africa for a dig. They found a marvelous find deep below the earth. What they thought was a temple turned out to be the remnants of a spaceship. A six-thousand-year-old spaceship. The moment they excavated it, it soared into the heavens. But not before tubes shot of it, and almost completely drained the archeologists of blood.

Metropolitan Boston, Massachusetts, Summer 2012. Adrian Guillaume ran through the streets of Dorchester. He knew he shouldn't have gone out on patrol alone tonight. It was summertime after all and the blood suckers came out en masse to prey on wayward humans. The first Vampire he ran into, a large white male with red hair and green eyes, had been fairly easy to dispatch. That's why he got cocky, standing over the rapidly disintegrating corpse of his assailant, unaware that the thing he killed wasn't alone. And now, he was on the run. The tall and athletic, dark-skinned young Haitian-American sped through the sleep-laden neighborhoods, looking for a place to hide. As if it would do him any good. Vampires were expert hunters, and they would find him.

The three who were chasing him, a burly Asian male, a short, spiky-haired white chick and a plump Black woman, were definitely the hungriest Vampires he had seen in a while. They definitely came from out of town. The local Vampires had a different look to them. Boston was full of Vampires. It was fast becoming their mecca, and there wasn't much that Adrian Guillaume and his rag-tag group of wannabe Vampire Slayers could do about it. He ran and ran until he felt the breath ready to leave him. Unfortunately for him, his enemies did not need to breathe. Kind of undead and all. And they had chased him to a blind alley. Adrian whirled around, sharp piece of wood in hand. He wouldn't go down easy.

The three Vampires blocked his only escape route. One of them, who once was a Black woman from around the way, smiled nastily at him. Amazingly, Adrian recognized Wanda, the Jamaican chick from Fields Corner. Last time he saw her, she said she was going to Atlanta, Georgia. he told her not to go there since the South was plagued with Vampires. She didn't listen to him. Nobody ever listened to him. She was undead now, and hungry. Wanda got ready to pounce on him but the burly Asian male vampire wanted first dibs on Adrian. Wanda pouted, calling the big Asian guy Chang. Chang pushed Wanda aside and advanced menacingly on him. Adrian took advantage of the disagreement between the vampires to hurl his stake like a knife at Chang's chest. The wooden shaft thudded into the burly Asian vampire's chest. The creature fell on the ground, howling in pain. Moments later he lay still. Wanda and the spiky-haired white female vampire stared at Adrian, astonished. The young Haitian allowed himself a smile. Yeah, he'd taken down their leader. And unfortunately, he was now unarmed against two pissed-off female Vampires.

Adrian briefly said his prayers. Although raised a Catholic, he had never been very religious. All that changed the day he discovered that unearthly monsters, the Vampires, secretly ruled the planet Earth. And they hunted human beings for food and sport. The police, the governments, the corporations, they controlled all of those entities. They were everywhere. They could do anything. And the only thing opposing them were small bands of men and women scattered all over the world. Fighting to defend planet Earth from vampires, a threat which many did not believe exist. Even though thousands of men and women were found drained of blood all over the world every year. Adrian glared at the two female vampires defiantly, and told them to do their worst.

Wanda and Spiky threw themselves at him. Adrian closed his eyes, preparing himself to die. He was never entirely sure of what happened next. One minute there were two female vampires coming at him. The next, there were these neat piles of dust in front of him. When he opened his eyes, that is. Standing not far from the twin piles of dust was a tall, very pale guy. One glance at him and Adrian knew he was a Vampire. The pale man walked up to Adrian, and stood in front of him. Smiling, he said in accented English that he hated Vampires. Then he introduced himself as Lord Raver. When Adrian came at him, the pale man moved with speed far exceeding that of any vampire Adrian had ever seen or heard of. He caught him and lifted him above the ground easily. Lord Raver admonished Adrian for his ingratitude, then threw him down. A coughing, disoriented Adrian nevertheless asked the pale man, pale vampire, why he left him alive. The pale man turned. Glaring with amusement at Adrian, he told him that he was here to rid the world of vampires. Then, he vanished. Utterly. And at that moment, Adrian passed out.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers