God of the Vampires

Story Info
Haitian man becomes God of All Vampires.
2.1k words
2.5
15.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Help! I'm in serious danger of having too much fun! The name is Adrian Jerome Beau. A young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario. Unknown to the world is the fact that I am a Vampire. Yep, one of the denizens of the night. The others of my kind are all over North America, the Caribbean, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Our kind has been persecuted in Europe in ancient times so we stick clear of it for the most part. Partly because the Hunters have their strongholds there. Who are the Hunters? Men and women who hunt Vampires because they believe we are a threat to mankind. As if!

The other Vampires in town are nervous due to the arrival of a Hunter. She has been stalking our kind all over Ontario. She has killed my good friend Matthew Yamamoto, this half-Jewish, half-Japanese Vampire I have known since the late 1970s. For that, she will pay. It's hard to make friends when you're a Vampire. Especially if you're a bisexual Black male Vampire with psychopathic tendencies and other Vampires think you're a mental case. Yes, even among the Undead, there are outcasts. And I am one of them. I have been an outcast ever since my birth, on the first day of January 1812 on the island of Haiti. The son of Haitian revolutionaries who got rid of the French and founded the first independent Black republic in the New World. The veritable Avengers of the New World, so to speak.

In the summer of 1834, I became a Vampire. I was transformed by none other than Master Dankor, an ancient Vampire from western Africa who had come to the island of Haiti recently. This ancient Vampire had been around since at least 400 B.C. And by making me one of the Undead, he also transformed me into one of the most powerful. The older a Vampire gets, the stronger he or she becomes. I am stronger and faster than any Vampire my age has any right to be. I am also quite ruthless. One of my first deeds as a Vampire was to get rid of Master Dankor while he slept. I cut off his head and set his corpse on fire. Sorry, but I didn't intend to be his lackey for all eternity. I wanted to rule the island of Haiti as a prince of the blood. Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be.

Long story short, the Haitian people didn't want a blood-drinking fiend as their ruler. I left the island in August of 1858. I moved to the United States of America. I fought on the side of the North during the American Civil War. I fought in the two World Wars, and also in the Vietnam War. I skipped Operation Desert Storm for personal reasons. War is in my blood. Wherever I happen to be, I love to fight. However, recently I tired of it. That's why I left Boston, Massachusetts, for Toronto, Ontario. I thought I had left the violence behind. Clashes between Vampire gangs have rendered Boston uninhabitable for a sensible brother like myself. Especially since I felt contempt both for humans and modern Vampires. They don't know anything. I thought I had found my refuge in the City of Toronto, Canada's biggest town.

I adjusted nicely to life in the City of Toronto, Ontario. I enrolled at the University of Toronto, to study Criminology. I fell in love with the City. I even took two lovers. A tall, gorgeously dark-skinned, curvy and big-bottomed young Jamaican woman named Veronique Harding. She recently moved to Metropolitan Toronto from Kingston, Jamaica's finest City. And apparently she likes big and tall Black men from the islands. She sensed I was of Haitian stock even though I hadn't been to my homeland of Haiti in over a century. I really liked Veronique. I've got a thing for tall, dark-skinned sisters with big butts. She works as a nurse's aid at the teaching hospital. We had a lot of fun together. Veronique is a very passionate woman, like so many of the island ladies. Sometimes, I swear she's trying to fuck me to death. Not a bad way to go, you know?

As much as I enjoyed Veronique's sexy body and raw sexuality, I needed something she didn't have. That's why I got involved with Raoul Jenkins, a handsome young man of mixed English and African descent. He's a hustler and a drug dealer but I don't mind because he's got a seriously hot body and a big dick. And he knows how to use both. Yeah, I had a lot of fun with both Raoul and Veronique. Separately of course. It would have been a lot of fun if they would hook up with me at the same time. However, I knew better than to push my luck. Veronique is quite homophobic and she isn't fond of gay and bisexual men, like the majority of Jamaicans. As for Raoul, he's openly gay and doesn't think much of bisexual men. I didn't let him know that I liked women as well. As far as my boyfriend is concerned, I am gay. As far as my girlfriend is concerned, I am straight. Welcome to the life of a bisexual man in North America. Actually, make that the life of a bisexual male Vampire in North America.

Anyhow, I was having my fun living in sin and exploring the daylights of the City of Toronto when an interloper crashed into my world. A Hunter came to town, and she killed my good friend Matthew Yamamoto, the charming Vampire I knew back in New York City. The arrival of a Hunter usually frightens Vampires. You see, most Vampires are lazy and cowardly. They refuse to band together against common threats. That's why the Hunters slaughtered them in Europe centuries ago. Now the Hunters are spreading this hunt across the globe. They're coming to North America to purge it of the Vampire strain, as they call us. And even though thousands of Vampires make their home in the City of Toronto, you won't find three who will stand up to a Hunter. Lucky for us, I am here.

I decided to fight the Hunter, and I chose to be smart about it. I hired a private detective, Lisa O'Shea. This tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed, thirty-something Irishwoman used to work for the Toronto Police Service until she got fired for unknown reasons. Now she's the top private investigator in Metropolitan Toronto. I hired her to track down the Hunter for me. I've always been fond of using humans to take out other humans. When they choose to stand against the Hunters, which rarely happens, Vampires usually rely on themselves. Not me. I believe in being proactive...by proxy. And you know what? My plan worked. In a matter of weeks, Lisa O'Shea discovered the identity of the Hunter. Vila Martinelli. A young woman of African and Italian ancestry. Hailing straight from the City of Florence in Italy. Tall, long-haired and caramel-skinned. This exotic beauty is one of the toughest Hunters in Europe. So powerful that her bosses sent her to assess the Vampire situation in Toronto. And she had already killed over a dozen Vampires in just three weeks. Wow.

I paid detective O'Shea for her stellar work, and mused on how best to deal with the Hunter. Or should I say Huntress? I came up with a particularly ingenious plan. I began the process of Making. The process of Making is strictly forbidden in today's Vampire society. Basically, you need the permission of the most powerful Vampire in town before you can transform a human into a Vampire. Well, I went out and began abducting humans. I chose attractive and healthy-looking men and women between the ages of twenty and forty. I chose them among the City of Toronto's diverse population of Africans, Arabs, Asians, Hispanics and Caucasians.

I created a truly cosmopolitan team of Vampires. Bernice Antoine, a curvy Haitian chick from Brampton. I captured her outside her church one Saturday night and turned her into a Vampire. Eric LaPointe, a red-haired young gay man from Montreal, Quebec. I caught him outside a nightclub. Robert Stanford, a burly young African-American soldier from Houston, Texas, who was visiting relatives in Ajax when I captured and turned him. Amy Chang, a petite Asian chick I captured when she delivered Chinese food to my apartment. Mahmoud, a skinny Arab dude from Halifax, Nova Scotia. Yeah, I had a really awesome-looking team of Vampires. And I trained them well. I taught them to be fearless and bold. I wanted them to be more like the humans they once were than the pathetic freaks that modern Vampires had become. I have faith in humanity, you see. I know them to be far more ruthless and evil than the meanest Vampire in the land. Vampires kill humans for their blood. We don't invent diseases to wipe out populations just for kicks. Humans do that. I wanted Vampires who were recently human because only their quick-fading humanity could overcome the ruthlessness of a Hunter. Fight fire with fire, not with water, you know?

My plan worked perfectly. My newly created Vampires, whom I called The Red Pack, began cutting a bloody swath across the City of Toronto. They fought against older, more experienced Vampires. And they won because they used guns and modern technology rather than mere Vampiric strength and speed. Most Vampires don't believe in using weapons. It's just not our way. If you could lift ten times your body weight and outrun a racehorse, you wouldn't feel like you need a gun. Well, the Vampires of The Red Pack carried guns, knives, laser beams, laptops and even grenades. Under my direction, they captured other humans to transform into Vampires. They went for specific types of humans. Soldiers, police officers, firefighters. The warrior class, I called them. Our ranks grew. Soon, I had well over a hundred New Vampires under my wing. These were truly awesome Vampires. Stronger, smarter and more ruthless than the Vampires of old. Vampires who thought and acted as ruthlessly as humans. Vampires who wouldn't think twice about going up against Hunters.

Together with my new Army, I hunted the Hunter. And you know what? We were victorious! The Huntress had gotten cocky after successfully eliminating twenty Vampires. She walked around Toronto like she owned the place, delighting in the fear she caused among Vampires. We who were made to live forever. Never aging, forever strong, fast and healthy as long as we drank blood. My new Army found her, and captured her. Without any casualties, even though she put up one hell of a fight. I tied her up in the basement of my lair, and tortured her in front of my followers. Glaring at me with hatred in her eyes, Vila Martinelli spat in my face. She proclaimed her eternal hatred for Vampires, and dared me to kill her. Wow. Such defiance. Such beauty. Hmm. I thought about killing her, then got a deliciously wicked idea. I sank my fangs into her neck, and drank her blood. Then I forced her to drink my blood. My Vampires cheered as, for the first time in history, a Hunter was forced to become what he or she hated the most. A Vampire. The universe is not without irony, is it?

Three days later, Vila Martinelli became a Vampire. One with a serious need of an attitude adjustment because she hated me for transforming her into a Vampire. I did the only thing I could. I put her in a coffin and mailed her to the Vatican, seat of the power of the Order of the Hunters. Those men and women who hunt Vampires out of a misguided sense of religious righteousness. I wonder what her ex-fellow Hunters will do with her once they receive this awesome package. Will they slay her on the spot? Or do something else wit her? Perhaps utilize her against us as an unholy weapon? I don't know. And to be honest, I really don't care. I've got my Army. And it's growing day by day. We're killing old Vampires and replacing them with new ones. Ones more suited to carrying the Vampire race forward in the twenty-first century. We're going to grow in numbers until we are strong enough to take the fight to the Order of the Hunters itself. That's right. We will storm their stronghold and burn it to the ground. Someday. When the Vampires will reign supreme over the planet. I long for that not so distant day. It gave me something to live for.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers