Goddess Bernadette's Dungeon

Story Info
Piggy Elana visits Goddess' dungeon for the first time.
2.7k words
4.37
7.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is my second work on literotica and a follow up to my first story 'first time cuckqueaned'. I had a very enjoyable experience with my first one. GoddessBernadette has been with me as I have continued my journey into this wonderful world of servitude to Her, and it is my pleasure to share it with everyone.

Goddess had been most pleased with Herself since the incident with Fey. For my own part, the incident had awoken deeper and more submissive urges in me, and given me a deeper level of trust for Her. It gave me the feeling that She understood how I needed to be guided in the journey in a way even deeper than I did.

For the past few weeks as I have settled into my new life with GoddessBernadette, the basement has been off limits to me. I know what is down there, more or less. She has mentioned Her dungeon a few times, but I have yet to have the privilege to visit it, except online.

I awoke one Saturday morning and got dressed, this morning I chose a pair of pink cotton panties and a grey t-shirt with black stripes down both the flanks. GoddessBernadette always likes me best this way. Skimpy or provocative outfits have their place, but not when I am acting as Her houseslave. Of course I am also wearing the nosehooks which have become a permanent fixture while in the house.

Goddess is still in bed as I leave the bedroom and head down to the kitchen. I open the fridge and crack a few eggs into a frying pan as I put some toasts in the toaster. As this is being prepared I cut up some bananas and put some blueberries and strawberries in a small bowl before grabbing a plate. I put the cooked eggs into a plate, next to the toasts which I butter lightly. I add a bit of cold ham to the plate and pour a glass of fresh orange juice. I open a cupboard and pick out a wooden breakfast tray table, upon which I set all the food.

I run outside in my panties and t-shirt, taking advantage of the fact that the nearest neighbors are about half a mile away. I pick a couple of yellow lilies from the garden and carry them indoors to set them on the tray to complete the preparation.

My nipples are pointing firmly under my t-shirt after being exposed to the cool morning air and I can feel a little tingle between my legs. Domestic service to GoddessBernadette always has given me a bit of an erotic charge, which surprised me at first as I have always hated housework.

I carry the tray up to the bedroom and find Goddess sitting up in the bed, looking at the morning news on Her tablet. I walk in and set the tray on a desk, walking to the blinds to throw them open and flood the room with the light of a new day. I turn to Her and announce "I have prepared breakfast GoddessBernadette".

She looks up from the tablet and nods, not gracing me with a smile or any sign of gratitude. This is to be expected and I have actually grown to love it. Why should She be thankful when I am the one who should be grateful for the honor of serving Her?

I set the tray down over Her lap with a smile and She doesn't even look up from the morning news on Her tablet as She takes a toast and brings it to Her mouth. Her lips open ever so slightly and She takes a bite, chewing on it slowly as She focuses on Her reading. I kneel down next to the bed and await Her attention.

She is silent for the next 20 minutes as I kneel by Her bedside. Her focus is on the news and Her breakfast as I am totally ignored. At first this was such a challenge to me, I felt the need for Her attention all the time, but as time has passed, I know now this is a way to further Her dominance over me. I have done the same to those I have dommed in the past but it is a totally different experience from this side of the equation.

Her voice breaks me from my silent musings and brings me back to reality "Pet, clean this up, then go and get changed we are going to the basement this morning."

I look up and nod, a bit dumbfounded by the sudden announcement. She has not even spoken of the basement since I have moved in, except in the briefest passing when She had me visit the house when I first arrived.

"Yes GoddessBernadette" I manage to stammer and leave the room with the remnants of the breakfast on the tray. I carry it down to the kitchen and try to focus on the dishes as a thousand thoughts a minute rush through my head. I have been anticipating this day but now that it is here I feel very nervous.

I finish the dishes, dry them and put them away before heading to the small room Goddess has left at my disposal for my belongings. I strip down naked, opening a drawer on the single small black dresser in the room, and pull out the beautiful black collar Goddess gave me when I first arrived, the counterpart to the pink one which is always around my neck when I am not at work. Whereas the pink one bears the inscription PIGGY ELENA in capital silver letters, this black one has the words SLAVE ELANA as well as a silver ring in the front, much like the pink one.

I bring the black collar to my lips and gently kiss it as the smell of new leather reaches my nostrils.. A smell I have always found so enticing and arousing made even more so by the situation. I nervously bring it to my neck and fumble with it a bit before finally managing to secure it. My fingers then move to the clasps of the pink collar and I undo this one, kissing it as well before carefully depositing it in the drawer where the black one had been.

I close the drawer and open the one immediately beneath it and reach in to pull out two black leather ankle restraints as well as two black leather wrist restraints. I calmly attach them in place and look in the drawer with a mixture of excitement and dread. The last item to complete my ensemble this morning is my pink extra large piggy tail plug. I reach for it with apprehension and also grab the bottle of lube next to it.

I apply some lube generously as I recall the first time I had my tail inserted in a beautiful ceremony in front of a few of GoddessBernadette's close and trusted friends I set the tail down on a towel on the dresser and squirt some more lube onto my hand which I then spread over my back entrance. I sit back in the lone chair in the room and lift my legs up. I spread my legs and press the tip of the plug against my ass, pushing against it gently.

Back and forth I move it... over and over every time a little more insistently against my asshole, feeling the tip of the plug threaten to open me up. I rock my hips back and forth against it until I finally feel the tip open up my ass wide enough and start to slide in.. the lube makes it so easy as my asshole opens up to welcome it. I whimper as it widens me out so much, the pleasure momentarily turning into pain as it slides into me, before subsiding once again.

I stand on shaky legs for a moment as my body slowly adjusts to the feeling of the thick plug inside me. I turn and leave the room,. I am surprised to find Goddess waiting on the other side of the door, wrapped in a black robe which covers most of Her lovely curvy body with the exception of her feet, which are now clad in roman style black sandals. In one hand She holds a leash and with the other She points down at her sandals and I kneel down to go and kiss them gently. As I do this She leans over and attaches the leash to the ring on my collar and tugs it gently for me to follow as She turns. I do so obediently, my heart pounding in my chest as we approach the door leading down to the basement.

She can sense my nervousness as we pause at the door. She looks down at me with a kind smile and says "It will be fine darling, just relax and everything will be wonderful" GoddessBernadette understands me so well it is almost uncanny. This will be the first time I have ever entered a dungeon. In fact I have never really had anything worse than a spanking from Goddess thus far as I have generally been a good girl.

She opens the door slowly and I am faced with a long flight of stair in a very gradual descent which I am easily able to crawl down on my hand and knees, as She follows on the step behind me, holding the leash as I crawl down the stairs. I count them down and there are 17 steps in all before I finally reach the bottom. I look around and take in my new surroundings.

The room is decorated fully in dark leather in blacks and red. Directly in front of me a large black throne dominates the room, set on a raised dais and offering a view of the whole chamber if one were to sit in it. To the left are a spanking bench covered in red leather and a St Andrews cross in black leather with red stitching. To the right a large steel cage with a red blanket on the bottom, as well as a rack with several impact toys.

GoddessBernadette ascends the dais and has a seat on the throne. I crawl to the foot of the dais and kneel before Her. I know this is expected and although I have not been here I know what is expected of me. Goddess gives me a quick smile and asks "Pet do you know what today is?"

I look back and shake my head as I try to search my head for the answer in vain.

She laughs and continues "Today marks the one month anniversary of your becoming My property. Now I am not normally into all the physical punishment and such as you are surely well aware by now. However it is important that some discipline be maintained therefore I have compiled a list of your transgressions for the month and once a month you will be brought here for discipline. You may also be brought here at other times as per My whim but you will always have at least the monthly visit, is this clear pet?"

I nod and let out an oink in acknowledgement, as I must when in this attire. Goddess smiles, stands and walks to me, giving me a chocolate treat which I greedily eat from Her hand. Goddess has made it clear that I must never refuse a reward from Her, even if I don't really want it. I feel arousal now as I accept them from Her hand, truly a pet for this magnificent woman.

She picks up the leash and leads me to the spanking bench, giving it a soft tug which I understand means I am to mount the bench. I comply without protest and GoddessBernadette immediately affixes the restraints to my ankles and wrists, next to the ones I am already wearing. She tightens them and has me test the bonds, which are most secure. My arousal increases as I realize this is the first time Goddess has bound me since I have moved in. I focus on calming myself as I do not want to appear overly eager in front of Her.

She walks slowly around the spanking bench and speaks in a low voice as she begins to list off transgressions against Her rules which I have done over the last month. Everything from poor greeting etiquette, to negligence in my cleaning duties, to having kept Her awake one night with snoring( this last one really makes me blush as I was totally unaware I ever snored) There are 19 transgressions in all by the time Goddess is done, and I wince as She names every one.

She steps around in front of me and I can clearly see Her feet as I keep my eyes cast down. Her voice becomes louder as She announces my punishment "as this is the first month you are here, I will be lenient and all infractions will be single consequence infractions. As such you will be receiving a total of 19 strikes from My cane. However be well aware that some transgressions will earn you two, three, or even more strikes in the future."

I am in no position to argue and can do nothing but oink my assent as she walks over to the rack and picks up a black cane with a red tip to it. She slowly walks towards me, purposefully keeping out of my line of sight as She makes Her approach. I hold my breath as I hear the soft footfall of Her sandals on the hardwood floor.

She stops behind me and I can feel the tip of the cane slowly brush up the back of My exposed thigh as She prepares to administer justice. I feel the tip of the cane pull away and draw a deep breath, only to feel it smack painfully into my ass a moment later. Surprised, I let out a loud scream as the pain is beyond anything I am expecting. I had expected an erotic almost exquisite form of pain, but this is outright pain and I am suffering.

My safeword is on the tip of my tongue as a second strike lands, and while it is equally as painful, I find myself expecting the pain and having an easier time to deal with it. The third strike is a bit of a surprise as She directs it at the back of my right thigh and I let out a loud squeal as it hits, writhing and struggling against the secure bonds. I have not even settled down as the fourth one strikes my left thigh.

By the seventh blow the strikes are pretty easy to bear, and by the eleventh they are actually arousing me greatly.

Goddess teases me as the blows rain down "You are such an eager little painslut, you never told Me this, I suppose the real punishment is only getting nineteen of these."

I am indeed whimpering and begging for more as She finishes, my pussy is on fire and all my senses are extremely aroused. I draw in a deep breath as I try to calm my nerves and clutch at the spanking bench as best I can. I am covered with sweat and the air in the room, which is quite cool, seems overheated

I am aware suddenly of Goddess' hands on my face, holding me as She looks into my eyes Her voice seems distant and it takes a few seconds before it can pierce the euphoric haze in my head "piggy?? Can you hear Me? Focus on My voice".

My eyes slowly focus on Her and I start to lock in on her words as I come back down from the deep euphoria She has sent me into.

I take a deep breath and nod to show that I can hear Her.. I open up my mouth and oink weakly..

Goddess smiles at me as she unbounds me and lets me climb off the spanking bench.. She hugs me close and I can feel how much I am loved. She offers me Her hand and as we climb up the stairs out of the dungeon, side by side, I cannot help but feel how lucky I am to be both her slave, as well as her lover.