Goddess Gives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Shayla rubbed herself against Kim's lips a few times, and then dismounted. Kim's face was glistening with sex juices. Shayla licked Kim's wet face then looked up and rolled her eyes. "Mmm, that's nice, thank you Kim. And thank you too," she said looking at me.

"You get a taste too," Kim said as she turned and began kissing me, letting me taste the combined man/woman cum on her lips. "Now, Alan honey, go get our wine." Reluctantly I got out of the bed and headed to the living room to fetch the drinks.

* * * * *

As Alan left the room I turned to Kim and said, "You're husband is great. I praise the Goddess for having you share him with me."

"It was a hell of a lot of fun. Maybe I should find out more about this Goddess if she gives presents like this."

I leaned forward, dangling my tit so that it was teasing Kim's lips. "I assume he does seconds."

"He better," Kim said between licks at my nipple. "I need to be fucked too." I reached down and slid my finger into her pussy. It was hot, wet and swollen. "You're ready for sure," I told her, "But we'll have to work on him for a while." Just then Alan returned to the room, our glasses in one hand and the wine bottle in the other. He stopped where he was, watching his wife sucking on my tit while I fingered her pussy. I could see that his cock was about half erect. It wasn't going to take much to get him ready again.

"Come here," I said to him. "I want to taste myself on you. He put the drinks down and got on the bed, holding his dick in front of my face, letting me lick the sticky residue of our sex off it. His balls were dangling in front of Kim's face and she licked at them. I sucked Alan completely into my mouth and teased him with my tongue. I could feel him growing. Hell, what man wouldn't with one woman sucking his cock and another sucking his balls.

When Alan was completely hard I took him out. "Lay down," I ordered. Your wife wants to be fucked." I got no argument as he immediately lay down on his back. I held his dick erect and Kim knelt over it. Slowly she lowered herself and I inserted Tab A into Slot B. As she impaled herself on the hard cock I leaned over and flicked my tongue across her swollen clit before moving back. Kim leaned over, dangling her tits over his husband's mouth. From what she had done to me earlier I knew what she would like. I moved behind her and ran my tongue down the crack of her ass, teasing the tiny hole and squeezing Alan's balls at the same time.

I had wanted this woman from the first time she walked into my office that morning. And I had known she was mine the first time she had looked down my blouse. No long seduction was needed, just get naked and get down. Alan was a bonus - a very welcome bonus. I continued tongue-fucking Kim's asshole while Alan was driving into her cunt. I smiled at the thought that soon he would be cumming again - filling her with his sperm. And I'd get to suck it out of her.

Thank you, Goddess.

12