Goddess of Sunshine: Secret Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A mischievous grin spreads across your flawless face.

You are SO fun and sexy!

My expression quickly matches yours.

Together, we fling the door open and, without comment, charge back to reality.

Blushing profusely and trying not to laugh, we keep our heads low to avoid annoyed and quizzical looks as we scurry hand-in-hand past the long line that's formed for the restroom.

The act and symbolism of letting go of your hand is not lost on me as we reenter the restaurant and coolly go our separate ways, returning to our respective dates.

There is no more "real world" or "our virtual world"; there's only this special one that we share.

This isn't the end, or even the middle, of our story.

This is just the beginning!

The future now holds SO many possibilities.

But the most profound takeaway from our secret rendezvous is that you, my Goddess of Sunshine, are even more special than I imagined.

12