Going Goth Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
643 Followers

***

Susan, Leslie, Connie and Janice sat cross legged on Susan's bed, enjoying a glass of wine from the bottle on the bedside table, the sheen of sweat drying on their naked bodies from a wild session of sucking, licking and fucking. Across the hall, Brittany, Teri, Veronica and Keri were engaged in their own fuck fest and their muffled shrieks and squeals were making the women smile.

"Y'know," Susan said, nudging Leslie, "None of this would have happened if our kids didn't get the hots for each other."

"All things considered, I'm glad they did," Leslie replied, patting Susan's knee.

"Man, I'm bummed out," Janice said, resting her head on Connie's shoulder. "While I was sending kids to detention, you guys were raising hell; I missed everything."

"You didn't miss ducking bullets," Leslie replied. "That was no fun at all. We could have been killed."

"Can you believe that gutless bastard Priestly put his own lights out?" Susan said disgustedly. "I wanted to see him go to the federal pen for the rest of his miserable life."

"He'd have had lots of company," Connie said with a laugh. "The feds are still rounding up those Legion types for questioning and some of 'em have already been arraigned in court. They've arrested the Chief of Police, the Sheriff, the City Manager and the president of the Second National Bank. That frickin' Legion was everywhere."

"To think I was once a member, too," Leslie said sadly. "What was I thinking?"

"You believed in what you were doing, baby," Susan replied. "You had no idea that the true goal of the Legion was to control the city and use it to foster and fund their warped ideas about what was right and wrong."

"I understand you're selling your house, Les," Janice said.

"Yep and I'm moving in with my sweetie," Leslie said happily. "Once the ink was dry on the divorce papers, I put the place on the market and it sold right away. Now that Teri's going to State U with Brittany, it'd be just me rattling around in that barn. Besides, I'm over here all the time anyway."

"Now that Keri's moved in with Veronica and they're both working at Lover's Island, it's just us anyway, babe," Susan said, cuddling Leslie.

"By the way, we have an announcement to make," Janice said.

"We're getting married this spring," Connie said proudly. "I've found a minister who'll marry us too, she's cool."

"Awwww," Susan said, "That's wonderful. I'm so happy for you guys."

"Me too," Leslie added, then there were hugs and kisses all around and Janice said "What about you guys? Wanna make it a double wedding?"

"I wish," Susan said, "That prick I'm married to won't agree to a divorce for some damn reason; I think he's doing it to piss me off."

"I guess we'll just have to live in sin until he sees reason," Leslie said with a laugh. "He's screwed either way, so to hell with him."

At that moment, the four girls burst into the room. Sweaty, flushed and tousled from their bout of lovemaking, they joined the women on the bed laughing and jostling for a place to sit.

"Easy, you guys," Leslie said, "You're gonna make us spill our wine."

"Oooo, can we have some," Teri said, "We're all over eighteen you know."

"I thought you guys might show up," Susan replied. "There are some goblets on the dresser. The drinking age is twenty one by the way, but who cares."

"Whatever became of the CD's and snaps of the League orgy?" Connie said. "Mike doesn't have 'em."

"I had hidden 'em here inside a can of ground coffee in the pantry; they would've played hell finding 'em. When we got back I gave everything to the feds," Susan replied, "Well, almost everything. I kept one copy on a flash drive for us to watch. It'll be good for a laugh from time to time."

The women and girls laughed, talked of their futures and drank wine well into the night, finally separating and going to sleep in the various beds in the house, free at last from the condemnations, threats and persecution from the corrupt and self-righteous Legion.

End.

TE999
TE999
643 Followers