Going Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,493 Followers

My cock throbbed with the image of my mother, her skin slick and glistening, all that day, not quite going down until that evening when we made camp and we made love with all the passion and energy of newlyweds. As always, as I fucked Mom, my sister, made her presence known, holding onto Mom's hand as she watched and masturbated -- my attention wandering back and forth between Mom's ripe and luscious body and Pammy's young and tight form -- her hands wetly sliding over her wispy blonde-haired pussy.

There were days I thought Pammy might be coming out of her silent, catatonic-like state. Days when she would smile and point at a small stand of deer, grazing in a meadow overrun with crops gone wild or when she would gaze with rapt attention at songbirds in the trees or smile contentedly as Mom brushed the tangles out of her long blonde hair with a ivory brush she'd found in an abandoned house or when she would offer Mom and me a happy, leering smile as we exploded in orgasm, but she did not speak.

We were getting close to Commander Vance's retreat -- I was thinking maybe two or three days. Mom and I had made love at the end of the day, cocooned warmly in our insulated tent, a glowstick dimly illuminating us. Mom on top at the end as we reached climax, Mom sitting erect atop my throbbing and gushing cock, sobbing with pleasure as she ran one hand through her pepper-colored hair while the other squeezed Pammy's hand as she avidly watched. Finally, Mom collapsed on top of me, her soft, meaty breasts flattening out atop me and she moaned her love for me and after watching my sister sigh contentedly and falling asleep, we both let slumber overtake us.

I awoke suddenly out of deep sleep, feeling a bit disorientated, instinct telling me something was out of sorts -- Mom was curled up against my left side, her face nuzzling my neck. As I reached for my Colt under my pack that I used for a head rest when I realized what woke me up -- a pair of soft lips and a tongue tasting my cock. In the dim light offered by the glow stick, I was shocked to see Pammy kneeling next to me, her hair not quite obscuring her face, tenderly licking my cock, still sticky with Mom's juices.

I didn't want to spook her -- she tended to act skittish around me most of the time anyway -- so I simply whispered, "Pammy -- stop, go back to sleep, honey." My sister stiffened a little at my voice, but didn't stop -- taking my cock in her mouth and sucking on the head as she turned and looked up at me -- her blue eyes looking so innocent and child-like. I asked her again, keeping my voice soft and gentle, "Pammy -- I'm your brother -- you need to stop -- we can't do this."

Pammy responded by taking more of me into her mouth -- expertly deep-throating me like a seasoned pro as she made little, contented, slurping noises. Trying not to wake Mom up, I eased myself up, running a hand through my sister's long blonde tresses as I gently applied pressure to ease her off my cock. Even as I tried to do the right thing, part of me was aroused by this girl almost out of her teens -- her body firm and ripe and my semi-erect cock stiffening between her lips. Part of me was even thinking that how could it be any worse than fucking my own mother.

Pammy whined in protest as her lips let my hardening penis slip from her mouth and she turned and moved on me and I heard my sister speak for the first time since I'd sailed off years ago -- a soft, husky voice saying, "Please." Pammy moved upwards, swinging a long, shapely leg across my thighs and straddling me just below my now wet and hard cock.

Pammy scooted forward till my erection was being kissed by her sparsely haired vulva -- labia already flowering to embrace the length of my shaft while she ran her hands up her front, cupping her firm and full breasts, fingers sliding over long and erect nipples as she moaned, "Please...I need it. It's so hard and big...I need it, please let me have your cock!"

She wiggled against me, her wetness kissing my saliva smeared cock and resisting the desire to give in, I began to rise up, my hand moving to push her away when Mom reached out and laying her hand on my chest, pushed me down onto my back. "No, John...don't stop her," Mom said softly.

I whipped my head around to see Mom now in a sitting position -- one hand on my chest, the other stroking Pammy's bare arm. "Mom...I can't...she's -- she's my sister."

Mom smiled as if amused and shook her head. "I think we're past that now, son. Do this for her...she needs it, she needs your love."

Part of me yearned to abandon all restrain and take my sister...part of me throbbed with incestuous need, but part of me still resisted. "It's not right, Mom. Pammy isn't -- she's not all...dammit, she's all messed up!"

As I argued with Mom, Pammy continued to squirm in my lap, rolling her hips and running her spread labia up and down my shaft, her juices sweetly hot -- so aroused I could smell her wet cunt -- her need wafting in my nostrils. Mom leaned in and kissed me on the lips, her tongue rolling gently across them before she said, "Son, ain't none of us really right...the world isn't right, but it is what it is. You've made things good for me, now make them good for your sister."

Pammy moaned as she hunched against me, almost panting with need as she moaned, "Fuck meeeeeee, pleeeeeaase! I want your cock!" Her brilliant blue eyes, so much like our mother's stared imploringly down at me as she wiggled atop me, her hands squeezing and mauling her own breasts, angrily pinching her swollen nipples.

Mom came up onto her knees, wrapping an arm around Pammy, kissing her tenderly on the cheek and then more passionately as her daughter turned, mouth open and tongue extending and found Mom's lips. As their sloppy kiss ended, Mom looked down at me, her eyes imploring me just as my sister's were. "John, your sister needs you -- she needs you to give her peace and your love." Tears pooled in Mom's eyes and ran down her cheeks. "You've done so much for me -- made fucking part of love again. Make it good for Pammie too...please, son, do it for her...do it for me."

I let all doubts fall away and I sat up and wrapped my arms around my baby sister, pulling her to me and kissing her, thrusting my tongue into her mouth as she moaned happily -- her tongue a whirling dervish teasing and flirting with my tongue. She tasted different than Mom -- not better, but different.

With a groan, I rolled us over, laying Pammy down on her back as I stayed between her legs. She squealed in delight as she felt the length of my cock sliding up and down her splayed lips, drawing her knees back and spreading them with long learned experience -- anticipating the first thrust of my cock."

"I -- I love you, Pammy," I said in a ragged voice as I lifted my hips and nestled the head of my cock against her clasping opening.

Mom's hand stroked my back and buttocks as she moaned, "Fuck your baby sister like you'd fuck me, son!" I felt her fingers press into my flesh, urging me on as I thrust my cock into Pammy's welcoming pussy!"

Whatever sweetness and innocence I sensed in my sister before instantly evaporated as she screamed in desperate triumph, flinging her pelvis upwards to meet my cock even as she flung her legs around my lower back, legs crossing as she tightened her hold on me, becoming in seconds a sexual wildcat beneath me.

I was instantly caught up in a storm of lust as I struggled against her tight embrace to withdraw and thrust again -- intent on sinking my aching hard-on deep into her molten pussy -- intent on fucking my sister as hard as I could. Pammy's arms, wrapped around my neck, pulled my head down so we could kiss, her tongue slathering over mine, furious and starving for me. When it ended, as I trip hammered my cock into her tight pussy, she flung her head back and screamed again -- letting everything inside her out -- purging at least for the moment, all her demons and surrendering herself to carnal pleasure -- letting ecstasy cleanse her soul of all pain as she writhed beneath me, letting my cock plunge deep and bring her pleasure and relief.

"FUCK MEEEEE, YESSSSS! FUCK ME HARDER!" Pammy screamed as her fingers clawed at my back and she moved her body in ways I didn't know were possible and made her pussy contract and pulse in ways that were wonderfully obscene. On and on, I fucked my sister, savoring the sweet sensation of her cunt flesh sliding along my shaft, massaging me, kissing my cock with wetness and heat that were made even more delicious knowing that I was committing incest with my mother's youngest child.

Pammy began to orgasm, her body loosing control as if in an epileptic fit -- her furnace-like cunt clamping down on my erect penis. I tried to remain motionless, struggling not to cum as I remained deep inside her womb, riding out her raging pleasure until her orgasm ebbed and she began to relax and then I began fucking her hard again, making my sister sob with pleasure, building her back up towards climax again.

"YESSSS, LOVE IT, LOVE TO BE FUCKED, FUCKED, FUCKED HARD!" Pammy chanted as I slammed my cock into her sodden pussy again and again, her thighs and legs churning as she tried to again wrap herself around me, but exhaustion and pleasure were too much for her and she mostly allowed me to brutally fuck her as she sobbed with pleasure. Then as her eyes widened as if surprised by yet another orgasm, she whimpered softly, "Fuck me!" and then began to writhe madly beneath me as ecstasy tore through her young body while her pussy clamped down on me, milking me as I drove deep one last time and with a roar of bestial pleasure, began to cum in my sister's womb.

My heavy load of hot semen was like flame to the gasoline of her orgasm and Pammy exploded under me, becoming a squalling, clawing wildcat as we became one in carnal delight, our mutual orgasm raging as I mashed my lips on hers and our tongues were two wild animals caught up in their own frenzy of sexual delight. We kissed as I seemed to shoot my seed for what seemed forever, but finally as I felt my sister begin to calm, her ravenous cunt slowly relaxing around my aching cock, I felt myself drained and gently disengaged, making Pammy moan in an utterly lewd way as I slowly withdrew from her sperm filled pussy.

On shaky arms above her, I kissed my sister one last time, shivering as her still moving vulva brushed my cum covered cock. I carefully moved off her and shifted over to her right only to have Mom push me back as she dived for my cock -- lust and love struggling for control of her face. Like a starving woman, Mom began licking my semi-erect cock, lapping up streamers of my semen mixed in with a heavy coating of Pammie's cunt cream.

As Mom finished making me quiver as she sucked and cleaned my sensitive cock, we both turned as Pammy moaned, "Please...more. I need it." We both saw my sister lying there, still trembling in the throes of her receding orgasmic bliss, barely able to control her movements, but somehow undulating her pelvis, spreading her legs as she looked back and forth between Mom and me as she begged, "Fuck me...make me cum...please!"

Mom and I exchanged glances and after taking a look at my cock, barely semi-erect and still recovering, Mom grinned evilly at me and said, "My turn, son!" As I watched in complete shock and awe, Mom moved on her hands and knees, meaty breasts swaying, between her daughter's sprawled legs. "Shhhhh, Mommy's here, baby. Mommy will make you feel all better."

Pammy's eyes glowed with excitement as Mom approached and she laughed like an excited child as Mom began kissing her way up her thighs, shifting from one leg to the other as she showered her child's body with soft licks and kisses. Mom finally paused -- her face scant inches above my sister's wide open pussy -- my seed beginning to ooze out. "Mommy loves you, sweetheart," Mom said huskily and then she pressed her mouth against Pammy's pussy and began licking her daughter's cum filled pussy!

My sister moaned in utter delight, flinging her hips upward against Mom's lips and tongue while entangling her fingers into Mom's graying mane of hair, pressing Mom's face more firmly against her crotch. I felt my heart beating faster as I watched Mom lap and suck at her daughter's pussy -- tongue rolling over her swollen labia before stiffening and driving into Pammy's pink meat, emerging with a blob of my hot semen, mixed with pussy cream. Mom's face quickly became covered with a whitish, frothy coating of her children's juices as she tongued Pammy towards another orgasm.

Pammy squirmed and sighed under Mom's knowledgeable mouth, her blue eyes shining brighter and brighter as she was swept up in incestuous bliss -- a lewd grin on her face as she would look at me lovingly and then return her gaze to our mother looking back at her as her head bobbed between Pammy's thighs.

As my sister moaned as Mom's tongue brought her to another climax, Mom raised her head up and as sperm and cunt juice dripped from her face, moaned, "Fuck me, son. Fuck me now!"

I suddenly awoke from being entranced by my mother's and sister's sapphic lovemaking and was aware of my own arousal -- cock hard and achingly stiff. I tore my eyes away from the erotic sight of Mom tonguing Pammy's pussy to see my mother's ass wiggling in anticipation and found myself swept up in incestuous lust. With a growl, I climbed to my knees behind Mom and grabbed hold of her full, but toned ass cheeks. Spreading her firm cheeks apart, I thrust hard into Mom's cunt -- her labia already flowered open, revealing pink and glistening flesh.

Mom stiffened beneath me, a muffled groan coming from her lips as I buried my cock in her in one swift motion. I leaned over Mom, kissing her neck as my hands swept under her to cup her heavy swinging breasts, finger digging deep into her soft, pillow-like flesh as I hunched my hips forward to get deeper inside my mother.

Soon noise filled the tent -- Pammy's loud screams of ecstasy mixing with Mom's pussy muffled moans as I quick fucked her from behind, not withdrawing far, but slamming into her pussy with short, intense thrusts. As I fucked Mom, my hands busily milked her huge breasts, fingers pinching and pulling at her thick, blood engorged nipples.

As I nibbled and kissed at Mom's neck and shoulders, I saw her fingers contributing to my sister's pleasure, sliding through Pammy's slick flesh and then gradually inserting one finger and then another inside her daughter's pussy. Pammy's cries became more intense as she demanded, "More! Fuck me, give me more!"

My sister suddenly screamed as Mom inserted her entire hand into Pammy's pussy and then as I saw the muscles in Mom's wrist flex, I somehow understood that she had made a fist inside her daughter's cunt. Slowly, Mom began working her fist back and forth inside Pammy -- fist-fucking her with a familiarity which both shocked and aroused me. I began to fuck Mom harder as well, making her cry with pleasure as she ran her tongue over Pammy's pink folds, teasing and loving my sister's swollen clitoris, fully emerged from its hood, pulsating as Mom fisted her and tongued her.

Gasps and moans and screams of pleasure filled the tent as mother, son and daughter were joined in incestuous union, creating an intimacy, carnal and more erotic than I ever dreamed could exist. Mom's pussy was like a vise as she squeezed her thighs together and constricted her pussy muscles as I shoved my cock into her motherly womb again and again while she fist fucked Pammy, working her fist around inside her, making sudden, short thrusts with her curled fingers against my sister's cervix, making her sob with pleasure.

The pleasure grew so great to me that it seemed to border on pain and while Mom and Pammy seemed to be skating that same edge, neither ever begged for it to halt, Mom occasionally lifting her pussy cream covered face to cry out, "I love you, son. Fuck me, fuck Mommy!" while Pammy simply screamed with pleasure, her sweaty body squirming under Mom's never ceasing fisting.

As my sister erupted in an orgasm that nearly had her levitating, Mom erupted in an equally intense orgasm, partly caused by my cock thrusting deep inside her and partly from the sheer carnal performance of her daughter writhing -- impaled on Mom's ever probing hand. I had no choice but to join them, the need to cum again overwhelming as my hot seed raced through my shaft and exploded in Mom's pussy once more -- shocking me with the intensity and volume of my third load of semen in such a short time. Our three-way mutual orgasm seemed to go on and on, Pammy screaming herself hoarse before Mom gingerly pulled her hand out of my sister's cunt -- her hand thickly coated with pussy cream.

As I ground myself into Mom's pussy, allowing her to milk the last few drops of semen from my cock, I reached down and took Mom's wrist and leaning over her shoulder, licked my sister's juices from Mom's fingers, only to have my tongue greeted by Mom's tongue as we both greedily lapped at the sweet cream of Pammy's pussy.

Mom, her body shaking, moved to Pammy's right side, my sister immediately turning to cuddle up against Mom and whispering, "I like to fuck," before slipping into a deep sleep, softly snoring while her head rested on Mom's breast. I moved to bracket Mom from the other side, trapping her between her children's bodies, kissing her gently as we caught our breath -- tasting both myself and Pammy on her cum covered face.

As we all cuddled and watched Pammy sleep, Mom whispered, "Thank you, John. For me and for your sister, thank you."

I sighed happily and said, "My pleasure...more than you'll ever know. Do you think it will help? Do you think she'll ever come back to us?"

Mom didn't reply for a long time. "I just don't know, John. I don't know all of what Black Tom did to her. He kept her isolated for a long time, even though I begged to see her. When he did bring her out...she was like a trained animal -- living for pleasure, only really connecting with the world when she was fucking or sucking or licking someone. Sometimes she knows me, sometimes not."

I recalled her familiarity with her daughter and said, "You've made love to her before?"

Mom nodded. "Many times. Black Tom would sometimes bring me up to his quarters and have Pammy and me perform for him...making us sixty-nine each other or use a strap-on dildo on each other...sometimes a double cock." Mom let out a heavy, sort of wistful sigh. "Sometimes he just wanted to see a mother and daughter commit incest, other times I don't think he even recollected I was his 'pretty one's' mother -- he just wanted to fuck one of us and watch the other eat his jizz out of their pussy." Mom shivered as she remembered -- her nipples swelling again as she talked.

"I guess that makes me an awful mother, but I did it willingly from the start. Part of me was eager to be with my daughter, but part of me reveled in the sheer lewdness of it. Until I met Black Tom, I'd never even kissed a woman before except friendly like on the cheek. Before he debuted Pammy, he'd had me do things with other women and I loved it. The first time Pammy slipped her tongue into my mouth I had an orgasm.

"The first time Black Tom ordered me to lick her pussy, I was happy to do it -- thrilled...I remember him laughing cause I was leaving a puddle of pussy cream between my legs, I was so aroused." Mom paused and I could see her eyes clouding at the edge of madness. "Did that make me evil...or crazy?"

"You were doing what you had to do to survive, Mom." I said softly.

Mom sighed and said, "I don't know...yes, in part to just stay alive another day and as sex crazed as Pammy seemed, I was so glad she was surviving too, but there's a part of me I cannot deny...a part of me was glorying in what I was doing, even with Pammy that first time...and every time after." Mom pressed her head against my chest, her arms coming around me to hold me tight. "Am I bad, son? Am I evil or crazy?"

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,493 Followers