Going Home For The Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweet Jesus, woman, you taste just as incredible as ever," he said, his voice husky.

She heard the jingle of his belt buckle and the zip of his jeans being undone as she bit her lip and pinched her own nipples. Lori opened her eyes and found Derek had divested himself of his own clothes and was kneeling between her legs. He slid a condom on then rubbed himself along her slit and began to push in. She was so very ready for him. He gripped her thighs and pulled her toward him so that they came together fully.

A shuddering groan emanated from deep in his throat, his head tilted back then he slid out and thrust in hard, jolting her with pleasure and she laughed with it. She reached out and ran a hand up and down his chest. He opened his eyes as he pulled out and thrust again, building into a rhythm that was just short of painful.

Reaching down with her other hand, Lori massaged her clit as they both panted toward a release that seemed to hang in the air before crashing back to Earth, like a diver arching up and then diving down into the depths.

In the aftermath, they leaned against the edge of the couch for a minute then Derek lifted her back up onto it, moving with her until he could release her to make sure the condom didn't dislodge as he withdrew. He disposed of it quickly then pulled her to her feet and they kissed, tongues tangling languidly. They made their way slowly into the bedroom, Lori leading the way with Derek's hands on either side of her hips as he pressed small kisses to the back of her neck.

In the dimly lit bedroom, he stripped back the covers and they lay down together, spooning, with Derek behind her and Lori smiled in dark. She was right back where she had been six years before but so much had changed. She didn't regret her choices but she knew she had finally come home.

12