Going Home - The Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching behind her, I unbuttoned her slacks and slid the zipper down. My hand slid under her panties and squeezed a cheek, holding it tightly. Gwen released my cock and balls and began pulling the waist of my trousers and boxers down. I relinquished my hold on her cheek and did the same to her slacks and panties. Gwen slid down the bed and pulled herself to me. My cock rested against her abdomen. Her pubic hair tickled my testicles. We ground against each other. I could feel her damp warmth and slippery fluids leaking from my cock onto her belly.

Gwen sat up suddenly and bent over the side of the bed. I moved my hand over her ass and slid it between her legs, exploring the hot, wet slit my fingers readily found. Gwen started at the touch of my invading hand. For a moment, I thought she might tumble to the floor. She sat back up, her hands holding a foil packet. She tore it open with her teeth and clothed my cock, then kicked her slacks and panties off.

Gwen pushed me off my side onto my back and straddled my hips. In single, fluid motion she leaned forward, joining our lips in a kiss and positioning the head of my cock against her entrance. She slowly lowered herself onto my cock while she wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tightly in a hot, wet, mouth wide-open kiss.

We quickly fell into a comfortable rhythm, my cock sliding into her until I was fully engulfed, then withdrawing until only the head of my cock remained inside her. Our lips remained locked while we worked ourselves to a near frenzy. When Gwen's hips began erratically, franticly pounding against me, I pushed her upright, breaking the kiss. I sat up, crossed my legs under her and grabbed her hips to pull them toward me. Gwen reached behind her to support her upper body as she leaned back. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled her hips forward, plunging my hard cock into her.

We gazed into each other's eyes as we rocked back and forth. My excitement grew just from seeing the contentment on Gwen's face. The coolness of the room raised goosebumps but Gwen's skin was hot to the touch. Her face, neck, and chest flushed with her arousal. I reveled in the heat of her molten core. Gwen's eyes closed slightly and took on a vacant stare as her vaginal muscles began to contract and squeeze my shaft. A moment later she began to moan softly. She moved a hand between us and reached down. I felt her hand rub against my abdomen as she began to rub her clit.

Gwen's face got redder as the pace of her breathing increased. Her hips slid back and forth determinedly, the pace and force increasing. Gwen made a series of soft, guttural cries. With each push of my cock, they became louder, emanating from deeper within her gut. Suddenly, she threw her head back and cried out. Her vaginal walls gripped my cock, tightening and loosening as a series of spasms wracked her entire body. She pulled herself to me and held me tightly. I could feel her shoulders shaking as we held each other. Her hips continued to slide against me involuntarily even as her orgasm subsided.

Finally, Gwen fell back onto the bed. I slipped from within her. My cock was still hard and throbbing, yearning for release. I took my cock in hand and slowly stroked as Gwen recovered. Her face lit up when she realized I was still hard. She pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me. When she was in position, she displaced my hand and guided me back inside her. There was not to be a slow buildup of excitement. Gwen was on edge again as soon as she mounted me. She planted her hands in the middle of my chest and immediately began bouncing up and down on my cock.

Gwen threw her head back and groaned with pleasure. Her hips moved rapidly, driving her to another peak. I reached up and pressed my hands to her breasts. Hard, pointed nipples felt like hot pebbles being pressed against my palms. Just when I felt myself beginning to climax, Gwen moved a hand from my chest to rub her clit and went off once again. She pounded against me hard, driving my cock as deeply into her as it would go. After few more stokes on my cock, she collapsed against me. Her upper body trembled. Her vaginal walls gripped my cock as her orgasm pulsed through her. I erupted into her when she collapsed onto my chest. Involuntary thrusts drove me into her as my own orgasm peaked.

We just held each other. My cock was still buried in her, luxuriating in the warmth of her. Her warm chest against mine. I sought to quell her trembling, holding her tightly to me. The vibrations that seemed to shake her to her core slowly subsided. I was breathless, unable to speak. We kissed whatever spot of skin we could find with our lips.

When we had both recovered, we sat up together, Gwen still on my lap. When we uncoupled, we both immediately knew something was wrong. We both looked down at the same time, bumping our foreheads together.

'Ow!' we both exclaimed at the same time.

I leaned back a bit and we both looked again. The condom had torn. I was concerned. Gwen fell back in a fit of giggles.

When she sat up again, there were tears in her eyes. But I couldn't be sure why. I puzzled over it for only a moment.

Gwen looked happy. Her eyes were full of mirth. I found this a confusing reaction.

Gwen, what's so funny?' I asked.

'Don't you see?' she asked. 'I'm destined to be pregnant when we marry. I don't mind, though, Jonas.'

'You don't? But what about school?' I asked. 'Aren't you concerned that you won't be able to complete your program? Or accept admission to the doctoral program?'

'Of course, but like you've already pointed out, we'll manage.'

I remained silent for a moment. 'I love you and want you with me always. If you're pregnant, I won't be upset. If you're not pregnant, I still want to marry you.'

'Jonas, either way, we'll work it out. I don't want to have a child just now, either. But I'll accept things however they turn out. But, we should make sure we're married when we leave Massachusetts for California in a few weeks.'

'Then let's get cleaned up and dressed. We have to tell your parents and make arrangements for a wedding.'

We showered together and dried each other off, playfully. We dressed and donned our winter coats to leave.

Gwen ran first to her mother and excitedly showed off her engagement ring. Gwen hugged her mother then went to her father. She toned down her excitement a bit. She hugged him tightly before showing off the ring. Ian's eyebrows arched as he looked at the ring.

Edith was the first of Gwen's parents to get a word out.

'Have you talked about a date?' she asked.

'We haven't picked a date yet but we'd like to get married before we go back to California.' I told her.

'That soon?' Ian asked.

'Yes, Daddy.' Gwen said. 'I don't think we want to wait too long.'

Edith looked over at Ian. 'How about we have the reception in the studio?' she suggested. Ian nodded his assent.

'Do you want a church wedding, Jonas?' Edith asked. 'We're Catholic, but don't attend church and are not active in the parish. It might be difficult to get a date on short notice.'

'I'm fine with whatever works for your family.'

Ian grimaced and looked at his wife. 'We're not going to ask Monsignor Monaghan.' Edith nodded.

It was late. We resolved to discuss it further the next morning.

I was up early the next morning. Gwen was still in bed. Ian was outside shoveling the snow that had fallen overnight. I would have gone out to help but the cast made that impossible. Edith was in the kitchen. Coffee was ready and she was trying to decide what she wanted to make for breakfast.

'Good morning, Jonas. Did you sleep well?'

'Yes, thank you. How are you this morning, Edith?' I asked hesitantly. I still wasn't comfortable with Edith and Mom didn't seem quite right, just yet.

She responded with a smile. 'I'm feeling very well this morning.'

We made small talk for a few minutes while she cooked sausage links and made pancake batter. Once again, she surprised me.

'Why are you and Gwen in a hurry to get married, Jonas?' she asked. 'You've known each other, what four months?'

'Six months.' I responded. 'We're not necessarily in a hurry. We'd just like to get married while we're here and our families will be available.'

Edith turned and looked at me in bewilderment. 'But Gwen spent the summer in Italy. I thought you met at school.' Ian apparently hadn't mentioned when we met for some reason.

'Did Gwen tell you where I went to college?'

Edith shook her head to indicate she hadn't.

'My parents worked at the U.S. Embassy in Switzerland. I got stuck in there in 1939. I finished school there. The embassy didn't want to try to get me home. They said it was too dangerous. When I finished secondary school, I went to university in Lausanne.' I told her. 'I toured Austria and Italy after graduation then went to Paris and London before going back to the states. Gwen and I met on the train from Milan to Marseille.'

Edith was quiet for a few minutes while she prepared breakfast. When she looked up from mixing the batter, I could almost see the wheels turning and hear gears grinding. But she didn't say anything. Only the sausages talked as they cooked.

I offered to set the table for breakfast. Edith nodded and wordlessly pointed to the cabinet holding plates and the drawer with the flatware.

When breakfast was ready, Edith asked me call Ian and then went to waken Gwen.

We talked about the upcoming wedding and settled on Saturday, January 3, about two weeks away. There was quite a bit to get done. We readily agreed to a judge or justice of the peace who would perform the ceremony in the studio gallery hall. Edith often arranged parties for Ian's patrons on short notice and had a caterer she used regularly. Invitations would be made by phone because the date was close. A list had to be made that day. When I later saw the list, I learned the reception wouldn't be a small affair.

Gwen and I had to get a marriage license. We told Ian and Edith we were going for a license and then to buy wedding bands at a jewelry store in the next town. We left for the town hall just before lunch. We stopped for lunch at the pub where I had spoken with Ian. Alice greeted us warmly, hugging her niece and smiling at me while she did. Gwen showed off her ring and extended an invitation to the wedding. Alice assured us she wouldn't miss it though she'd have to close for the day.

I expressed concern but she and Gwen just laughed. 'I won't have any customers. Everyone will be at the wedding.' Alice told me.

After we ate lunch, got our license and then drove to the jewelry store. We decided on simple gold bands that they had in stock. After paying for our purchase, we headed back to Gwen's home.

We approached Gwen's home from the west. Previously I'd only gone east from her house. I passed a road with a familiar name. I parked at the next convenient spot and grabbed my grandfather's briefcase from the back seat. The country house was on the road we had just passed. I turned around.

Gwen had watched curiously while I checked the briefcase. Now she asked, 'Where are we going?'

'My grandfather's country house is on that road.' I told her.

We found the house easily. It was much like many of the other houses in Gwen's home town. A modest farm house had been built in the 18th century and expanded over the years. But there were obvious differences. The house was in pristine condition. Most others in town showed some sign of age. It was professionally and tastefully landscaped. I pulled into the driveway and parked. A large carriage house sat at the end of the driveway. The caretaker's quarters were attached to the carriage house.

When I looked at Gwen, she was wide-eyed and staring at me.

'What wrong?' I asked.

'Mr. Bailey was your grandfather?' she asked in awe.

'You knew him?' I asked.

'Everybody in town did,' she responded. 'He donated the money for the new gazebo on the town green when the old one burned down after it was struck by lightning. He chaired the committee that raised money for the library expansion when I was in seventh grade. He was the town counsel. If the town needed something, Mr. Bailey was quick to help. And I bet that's just the stuff I know about.'

We had just got out the car when I heard 'Can I help you?' A man in work clothes was coming from the direction of the caretaker's quarters.

'Hello, I'm Jonas Taylor.' I responded.

'How can I help you, Mr. Taylor?' he asked, then hesitated before adding, 'Oh. You're Mr. Bailey's grandson. I didn't know you were coming.'

'Neither did I. I recognized the name of the road when I drove by. I decided to take a look.'

'I'm Hollis Purdy,' he told me, extending his right hand. I extended mine with a grin. He seemed a bit uncertain, but shook it gently.

I started to introduce Gwen when Purdy said, 'Hi, Gwen.'

She responded with a respectful, 'Hello, Mr. Purdy.'

'I thought I'd check out the house since I'm in the neighborhood.' I told him.

'I'll get the keys,' he offered.

'I have keys,' I responded.

'No, you don't. I replaced the locks a couple days ago. I hadn't delivered the new keys to the lawyer,' he told me as he hustled off. He gave me the keys when he returned, telling me he had a set for his use and a spare set if needed.

'I'm glad you stopped today. My wife and I are leaving tomorrow to visit our son in Maine for the holidays. You wouldn't have been able to get in,' he told me. 'I'll leave you to look around and get familiar with the house again.'

'Again?' I asked.

'You probably don't remember. I recognized you once you told me your name. You and your parents lived with Mr. and Mrs. Bailey when you were little. You moved away when you were about three or so. Let me know if you need anything.'

When we went inside. The house was comfortably warm. Though I had no memory of living here, I knew my way around the house. It was eerie. As we explored, I knew the bedroom my parents were in, my bedroom, and just about everything else. And though it was initially strange, I soon felt comfortable.

The bedroom I had been in was small. It was no longer a child's room. While I stood looking around, Gwen took off her coat and draped it over a desk chair. Before I realized what was happening, she had me against the wall with her mouth on mine.

Gwen moved her hand between us and unfastened my belt. She unbuttoned the waist and pushed down my pants and boxers together. Her hand felt cool against the heat of my erect cock. Gwen broke the kiss and squatted. She took the just head of my not quite hard cock between her lips. She sucked gently and swirled her tongue around it. After a moment, she moved down a fraction of an inch and sucked again as she slowly withdrew until she had just my cock head in her mouth. Her tongue teased the head of my cock mercilessly each time she drew back to my cockhead.

Gwen took in an additional fraction of an inch and again slowly withdrew until just the head remained in her mouth. She repeated the same movement over and over, each time taking in just another fraction of an inch. I was hard long before she got her lips around the base of my shaft.

I looked down at Gwen and saw she had pushed her dress up. Her hand was inside her panties. I couldn't see what the hand was doing but an image of Gwen when I caught her masturbating on the train formed as I closed my eyes. I bent over slightly and pulled her back to a standing position. If I hadn't, I'd have filled her mouth before I took another breath.

My mouth sought hers. Our tongues met and parried. I unzipped the back of Gwen's dress and pushed it off her shoulders. It fell to her waist. She twisted her shoulders until she managed to free her arms from the long sleeves. The top fell to her waist and went no further, held in place by the elastic waist band. I reached under her dress and between her legs. Her panties were warm and damp with her arousal. I moved the crotch aside and slipped a finger into her. She gasped into our kiss.

My bad hand sought the waist of her panties to hook the waist with my thumb and push them down. They only went as far as the garter holding up her stockings. I'd have to unsnap the garter.

Gwen had me as excited as I'd ever been. My cock throbbed in time with my pounding heart. I wanted to be inside her more than I could stand. I slipped my finger from between her lips and searched for the garter clips. Gwen decided it was time to help. She tore the crotch apart.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and spun us around until her back was to the wall. Gwen wrapped her arms around my neck and hopped up, wrapping her legs around my waist. I hooked the back of her knees with the inside of my elbows and lifted her high against my body. Without a moments' hesitation or even a passing thought, I plunged my cock into her.

Gwen cried out, 'Oh, Jonas, yes!' as she met my first thrust.

She slid down a bit as I withdrew but I lifted her back up and plunged my cock into her again. Gwen grunted and again met my thrust by pushing her hips toward me, using the wall for leverage. We continued to meet each other's thrusts, each time I pushed into her, her backside thumped against the wall behind her.

My cock slid easily between Gwen's liquid folds. Each thrust into her elevated my feverish desperation. Gwen's fervor rose with mine. Her hips rocked into me as hard as I thrust into her. The leaned hard into the wall behind her. I pounded into her so hard I feared we might crack the plaster.

Each time I withdrew from her, Gwen slid down the wall a bit. Each forward thrust pushed her back up. Our pace was hurried but not fast. The exertion required prohibited speed.

Gwen's legs straightened and pushed down against my arms when she boiled over in ecstasy. Gwen climbed up the wall briefly but the downward force of her legs meant I could no longer hold her up. As she slid down, her pubic bone caught on the base of my cock and held there briefly before gravity bent my cock forward and Gwen slid off. When my cock slipped from her, it popped upright, my cockhead splitting her lips and sliding over her clitoris on its path to vertical. Gwen's cry was muffled because our mouths were still locked in our unending kiss.

Gwen was shaking, her body a bundle of overstimulated nerves firing waves of pleasure through her. Her legs collapsed under her and she came to rest on her haunches, her back against the wall. And despite her condition, Gwen still had the presence of mind to crave my release.

From her position against the wall, Gwen reached out with both hands, grabbed my thighs, and pulled me closer. My pants were still at my feet. I stumbled a half step forward. When she had me where she wanted me, her hands left my hips and grasped my cock. She gave it a couple of strokes with her hand then bent it to a horizontal orientation. Her lips parted and encircled the head of my cock. Her lips went no further than my glans. Her tongue and lips worked in concert to stimulate and torment.

Gwen sucked rapidly, like a baby sucks when it finally receives the nipple that will relieve the hunger pangs in its belly. Almost immediately, my entire nervous system erupted. The only thing my brain could perceive was the indescribable pleasure I was experiencing. Gwen's rapid sucking sent my synapses into overload. Chills shot up and down my spine repeatedly. An almost imperceptible pins and needles sensation began at a point at the back of my scrotum, grew more intense and spread slowly outward. When the sensation reached my shaft, it rocketed upward. When it reached the head of my cock, I exploded.

Gwen's rapid sucking was briefly interrupted by the first injection of semen into her mouth. After a small cough, she resumed her rapid draws on my cock head. While my body shook, Gwen gulped the product of my orgasm. Gwen changed her sucking technique. She closed both hands around my shaft, holding me so that only the head was exposed to her suckling. After she swallowed the result of an ejaculation, she applied continuous pressure, her tongue rapidly circling the head, until the next eruption, then swallowed again. When the spasms accompanying ejaculation abated, she returned to rapid little sucks until I was completely drained.