Going Home to Divorced Parents

Story Info
Son goes home to an upset mother.
1.6k words
4.36
274.9k
176
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never get phone calls unless it is from my parents. I got two calls in short order one day. My mother and father called separately to tell me they had divorced. I was totally floored. I knew there was tension between them both but I never thought it would lead to this. My mother wanted me to come home as soon as possible. I told her I was in the middle of finals. It was going to be awhile.

I did get past my finals tests and I hopped a bus home. My mother was waiting for me at the bus station. She threw her arms around me and gave me a kiss.

"I'm so glad you are home now," she told me.

I could see that her eyes were all red. She had been crying. We got home and I settled back into my old bedroom. My mother was moping around the house so I went back to my bedroom and stripped out of my clothes. It was hot that evening so I was on the bed naked. It was only a few minutes later I heard a knock on the door.

"Can I come in Justin?"

I quickly pulled the bed sheet over me and I told my Mom to come in. She had been crying again. She walked into the room and she was sobbing. She sat down on the bed and started to tell me what had happened. Evidently my Dad had taken up with a younger woman. He came home one day and told my Mom he wanted a divorce. As my Mom spoke she placed a hand on the sheet where my thigh was. She started to rub my leg gently as she spoke.

I wish she hadn't done that. My cock was starting to stir. I could see the sheet starting to rise up. Mom kept talking. She was looking at my face. She finally looked down to where my cock was. She got this strange look on her face. Mom took hold of the edge of the sheet and she pulled it back. My erect cock came rising up. For a brief moment we looked at each other. My mother then reached down and took hold of my cock. She began to work her hand up and down my staff.

I didn't know what to say. A few minutes passed and my Mom moved over and lowered her face to my dick. She surrounded my cock head with her lips and started to suck me. I was so horny right at that moment. I hadn't had sex in a few weeks. Mom bobbed up and down my cock. It was quiet except for the slurping sounds of my Mom sucking my rod. My Mom got me so hard. She then stood up and started to remove her shirt and pants. Off came her bra and panties.

My Mom had huge tits. They sagged down onto her chest. My Mom's pussy was surrounded by a large thatch of pubic hair. Mom climbed into bed with me. We were facing each other. My Mom placed her arm around my waist. My dick was pressed up against her belly. We had one intense kiss. Our mouths opened and our tongues touched. I was bewildered to be honest. My Mom was offering herself to me. I didn't know what to do.

"I need you Justin," my Mom said to me.

Damn, I was so far gone by now. I flipped over onto my mother. My arms were on each side of her body. Mom reached down and took my stiff member in her hand. She guided me towards her opening. I guess I lost whatever inhibitions I had. I started to slide my dick into my Mom's waiting pussy. Mom let out this long moan. She must not have had sex in quite awhile. I slowly fed her my dick. Mom brought her legs up and fastened them around my back. We got into a fucking motion.

I was taking my Mom deep with my long cock. Mom had her eyes closed as I fed her with my long strokes. Our pubic mounds were touching as I gave her every inch of my dick. Mom met my thrusts with her own. Our bodies were slamming into each other. My balls slapped against her bottom as I gave her what she craved. It was hot there in the bedroom. My sweat was dripping down onto my Mom's body. Frankly, I could hardly believe I was making love to my mother.

I guess I must have sped up. When I did that, I started getting the urge to release. I fought it for as long as I could. Should I even be thinking of cumming inside my mother? It was too late to have a debate. I drove my dick in the whole way and I started to unload. Mom's eyes went wide as she felt me squirting my cum into her tummy. Her pussy muscles clamped down hard around my shaft. She was making sure she got every drop of her son's cum.

I got to the point where I felt empty but I still kept stroking my mother. That is when she had her orgasms. Mom's body shook beneath me as I felt her muscles convulsing around my spent dick. I went as long as I could but I started going soft. I finally pulled out to see my white cum dripping from my Mom's pussy. Mom looked wiped out. I fell back onto the bed. We just held each other for the longest time. The next thing I knew I was waking up the next morning.

My mother was already awake and looking at me.

"I know what we did was wrong but thank you anyway," she said.

Mom reached down and started stroking me again. There must be something about making love to your mother. My cock sprouted to life once more. This time Mom got up over top of me. She guided my dick to her pussy and then she sunk down, inhaling my cock. I was looking up at her huge cans. I just had to touch them. I brought my hands up and cupped her big tits. Mom must have loved what I was doing. Her nipples became so erect. They just popped out from her chest.

Mom rode my cock as I met her thrusts. I brought my hips up and gave her every inch of my cock. We went a long time that morning. I knew I didn't have much cum left in me. It didn't matter. This time was for my mother. She kept dropping down hard on my shaft. It was like she hadn't been fucked in a long time. Maybe that was the case.

"Fuck me Justin, I need your cock!"

I gave my Mom everything I had that morning. I knew that our relationship had changed for good. I was going to be fucking my mother from this day forward. She made it clear she had to have my cock inside her. Skin hit skin as my Mom brought her body up and then she dropped down hard onto my rod. We must have fucked at least a half hour or more when my Mom let out this scream. She was having this intense orgasm. She held her body in place and I thrust up into her fast and hard.

I didn't cum that morning. It didn't matter. Mom finally collapsed onto my chest and I held her in my arms.

"Your father never made me feel that way," she told me.

I didn't think that was something I needed to hear but there it was.

I was only going to be home a few days before I headed back to school. Most of that time was spent in bed with my Mom. By the time I left for school my dick was so raw. My Mom wanted me in every position you can think of. I fucked her as we lie on our sides. I lifted her leg up and thrust into her pussy. I also took my mother from behind. Her big tits hung down practically to the bed as I punished her pussy with my cock.

Right at the end I fucked my Mom's ass. I had never had anal and I didn't ask permission. I was just rubbing my dick up and down my Mom's ass crack. She had her ass lifted up in the air. I moved my mushroom into place and I pushed in. God, did my mother scream. It was so tight sliding my dick into her bottom. She didn't make me pull out. After awhile she seemed to be getting into it. Her ass muscles were so tight. It wasn't like fucking her pussy.

At first I went slow and then I sped up. I knew there was no way I would be able to hold out very long. I blew a big load into my mother's ass. Her ass muscles gripped me hard and she took every drop of my white seed from me. Unfortunately, the time had finally come. Mom drove me down to the bus station. While we were still sitting in the car we had one final kiss. I only hoped no one saw a mother and her son tongue kissing. I got onto the bus and found a seat.

My mind was going back to all that had happened this past weekend. Mom wants me to visit as soon as I can break away from school. I only know that I need to be deep in my Mom's pussy again and again.