Going on the Game Ch. 07

Story Info
After dealing with Roger, Katie goes back on the game.
6k words
4.46
20.7k
25
9

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The short time I had to wait for Roger to arrive seemed interminable as I leant up against the wall, one knee bent with my foot on the brickwork in the classical working girl pose, constantly glancing down the road to see if his car was approaching. A few others went by, as always slowing to look me over, before driving on and I started to wonder if someone else might stop and if so, should I agree to the business.

I was still pondering my answer to the question when the dark red BMW I was expecting drew up at the kerbside. Pausing for a moment before pushing myself up off the wall I strutted sexily and slowly across the pavement to lean in the window.

"Hi honey, looking for some fun?" despite knowing who was in the car I still played the streetwalker role.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Get in." confused and slightly annoyed Roger answered me.

I smiled playing for time, "You looking for a good time hon?"

"Stop playing your games Katie. Get in the car now!" he demanded angrily.

"I'm just playing the game, no need to get annoyed." I replied coldly reaching for the door handle.

Pulling the car door open I slid onto the seat, not bothering to pull the hem of my skirt down, letting my stocking tops and suspender straps show. I barely had time to reach for the seatbelt before Roger pulled abruptly away from the kerb and accelerated down the road.

"In a hurry, are we?" I commented sarcastically.

"My meeting overran and... well... I have to get back to my wife." he didn't look at me, "But I still need to fuck you before I do."

I didn't respond just stared out of the window as he pulled into the trailer park and stopped a suitably darkened spot.

"Start sucking cock." he demanded without preamble, unfastening his trousers as he spoke.

Giving him a contemptuous stare, I unfastened my safety belt and leant across, wrapping one hand around his shaft and then slipping my mouth over the swollen crown.

"Mmmm... Ummmm... Nnnghmm!" I began to devour his phallus feeling it respond almost immediately, hardening quickly at my touch.

"Good girl." Roger crowed victoriously, his hand pressing down on my blonde hair urging my mouth down onto his staff.

Resisting the urge to bite hard I worked my red lips up and down his erect prick, the bulbous tip almost slipping down my throat every time I took his erection deep into my mouth. I could hear his moans as I pleasured him, his fingers twisting in my blonde locks, pulling and pushing, and I wondered if he would just finish quickly so he could rush home.

His hand slid under me and into my top, finding my small firm breasts and groping them roughly. I squirmed at this crude treatment to my soft sensitive mounds unable to do anything to stop him as he pinched and twisted the nipples painfully.

"Ummmnnnhhhhhh... Owwwwwwwwww!" my cries were muffled by the hard rod being pushed between my lips.

"One of these days I need to cum in your mouth but right now I want to fuck that pussy." Roger pulled me off his dick, yanking me upright by my hair.

Sitting up I wiped the back of my hand across my mouth glaring at him hatefully as I adjusted the car seat into the horizontal position. Then pulling my tight little black skirt up around my waist I laid back and opened my legs for him.

He grinned at me salaciously and climbed across the seats, positioning himself between my spreadeagled stockinged thighs he lowered himself onto me. Splitting my slick nether lips open his cockhead nuzzled into my entrance, aligning itself with my fuck hole before he pushed in hard, slamming his shaft all the way up into my juicy cunt.

"Fuck!" I gasped taken by surprise by the forceful penetration.

"Oh yes... your so wet Katie... it feels so good!" he groaned in my ear as he began to thrust up into me.

I drew my knees back, my feet waving in mid-air, staring up at the roof of the car as Roger started to fuck me urgently. His arse was soon pumping away vigorously between my stocking clad legs, every stroke forcing the breath from my lungs.

"Uh... Oh.... Uh.... Uh.... Ah!" I gasped and panted as the thick hard cock slid back and forth between my puffy pink labia and into my dripping pussy.

The sound of his hips slapping against me echoed through the car, mixing with my breathless moans as he took his pleasure between my splayed thighs. With his weight on me I could little except writhe against him, sruggling to suppress the unwanted sensations intensifying in my belly.

Trying to resist the feelings growing inside me only made it worse and I could sense the first stirrings of my orgasm building. Not wanting to give Roger the satisfaction of knowing he had made me cum I bit my lip in an unsuccessful attempt to stifle my cries.

"No, please... no, oh god... ohhhhhhh!" unable to stop myself I moaned, giving in to the waves of carnal gratification radiating through my body.

Sensing my impending climax Roger increased the pace of his thrusts, literally pistoning his rampant shaft into my squirming body, taunting me loudly as he did.

"Cum Katie... cum on my cock... cum for me slut." the disparaging comments only inflaming my lust further and sending me completely over the edge.

"Fuck.... oh fuck, fuck, fuck.... I'm cummmmmingggggggg!" I lost control of my body, squealing with delight as I came hard on Roger's throbbing cock.

The feel and sound of my orgasm were all the trigger he needed and with a final flurry of deep strokes Roger let out a groan of triumph and, burying his prick to the hilt in my spasming cunt, he came in me.

"Aaaahhhh.... Shit, shit.... Yesssssssssssssssss!" with his hard length rammed up against my cervix he erupted, squirting his disgusting cream into my belly.

Breathless, I lay trembling from the after-shocks of my climax as they rippled through my body, Roger's weight on me, pinning me down. It was several moments before he levered himself off me, his prick slipping easily from my, cum filled, slit allowing a dribble of semen to ooze onto my thighs.

"Glad you enjoyed yourself Katie." he smirked, leering down at me, "we're gonna have a lot of fun in the weeks to come."

My only response was to glare back up at him with a look of pure disgust, hating myself as much as him.

"Shit, I need to go, its later than I realised." suddenly realising the time he scrambled to dress himself, forgetting me for the moment.

Minutes later I was dropped back on the street where he had picked me up, watching his tail lights disappear into the night. Once he had driven off, I hurried across to Liam, waiting in our car, and slid into the passenger seat with a look of anticipation.

"Well did you get it?" I asked him eagerly.

He grinned and held up his phone, "Yep, and it's as clear as a bell. We've got him."

Together we watched the video he had taken several times over. It was as clear as Liam had suggested, you could read the number plate on Roger's BMW as a blonde-haired prostitute approached it. She leant in the window obviously in discussion with the driver before opening the door and getting in the car. Along with the series of photos Liam had also taken we had enough evidence to turn the tables on my tormentor.

Elated, I finally relaxed during our drive home, I still had to confront my head tomorrow but now I was confident I could put a stop to his sexual blackmail. There was just a small nagging doubt at the back of my mind asking did I really want to.

"I think I'll take a shower." closing our front door I started towards the stairs.

"Don't!" Liam grabbed my arm pulling back against him.

Looking up at him I could see the desire in his eyes, "But I'm disgusting down there and..."

"I know he came inside you, didn't he?" I could hear the lust in his voice as he spoke.

"Yes," I replied quietly, "Yes he came,,,"

I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence as my husband kissed me passionately, his tongue probing between my lips. Surrendering to him I slipped my arms about his neck and responded enthusiastically, pressing my body against his.

Somehow me made it up to the bedroom, losing our clothes as we did, until, clad in just my stockings and heels I dropped to my knees in front of my husband.

"I need you." he pleaded.

"Shhhh, I want to please you first." I whispered, looking up at him, my hand encircling his cock and slowly caressing its hard length.

Lowering my mouth to his cockhead I let my tongue trail wetly around it, teasing him and dribbling my spit onto his dick. As the drool trickled down his shaft, I gently massaged it in with my fingers, covering his prick with a glistening wet coat.

"Oh Katie, don't tease me. Please." his groans made me smile and I continued to tease him for a few seconds as I listened, before lowering my mouth onto him.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" my lips slid over the crown, sealing under the bulb my tongue playing over the head.

Greedily, I began to bob my head, red lips sliding back and forth along my husband's erection, my mouth sucking enthusiastically on his manhood as I did. The reward for my ministrations was to hear him moaning with pleasure, his fingers grabbing my hair to gently guide my movements.

"Nnnnngghmmmm.... Ummmnnnnnn... Hmmmnnfffffff!" slurping noisily I swallowed his cock again and again, taking it in until the bulbous tip pushed into my throat and made me gag.

"Stop Katie stop, I need to fuck my whore." he laughed, pulling his hard dick out of my mouth with a soft plop.

"And your whore wants you to fuck her." I giggled sexily, jumping up and laying back on the bed.

Looking up at my husband I held out my arms to him, slowly spreading my stockinged legs to expose my puffy pink slit, still glistening with Roger's sperm, to his gaze. For a moment he stood over me mesmerised, breathing faster, his eyes riveted to my recently fucked pussy.

"It's really yukky down there, are you sure you really want to?" I bit my lower lip as I gave him a chance to stop.

Liam's response was to ease himself onto me, his weigh pressing my thighs wider, as his hard cock slid easily into me. Feeling him penetrate my cunt I groaned with pleasure, drawing my knees back and hooking my legs over his.

"Fuck me, just fuck me!" I gasped, clinging to him and pushing my hips up to meet his first thrust.

It was never going to be a prolonged session of gentle love making, we needed to fuck and, more importantly, to fuck each other.

His spear buried in me he paused, savouring the feeling, and then he did as I wanted and began to fuck me.

His thrusts were slow to start with, his prick pulling out until just the head was lodged in me then sliding back in so it was buried to the hilt, my vaginal lips stretching tightly around the root of his wet, shiny shaft.

"Please, please don't tease me... just fuck me!" I begged him and he began to stroke his dick into me with increasing speed.

His thrusts quickly became faster and shorter, making me moan beneath him as he pounded his erection deep into my eager and compliant cunt. It was all I needed and virtually without warning I started to cum.

"Yes, oh yes, I'm... Oh my god!" I lost control, my whole body convulsing as my pussy squirted over my husband's manhood.

"Oh Katie... oh fuck nnnnngghhhhhhh!" my husband's hips slapped relentlessly against mine as he strove to spend himself inside me.

Abruptly he tensed, his buttocks clenching tightly, his body stiffening as he slammed hard into my vagina one final time and came. Again, and again, his stiff prick jerked inside me, spurting his thick jism into my belly to mix with the sperm deposited there earlier in the evening by Roger.

It was a minute or two before Liam rolled off me, leaving me laying spreadeagled, even more semen oozing out of my gaping slit, with a satisfied grin on my face.

"You look gorgeous like that." he told me, making me laugh and close my legs.

"And you're just a dirty bugger." I sat up slapping him lightly on the arm before dashing to the bathroom with my hand between my legs.

After we had tidied ourselves up and finished undressing, we cuddled up in bed, feeling a lot more positive than we had for a few days. In fact, I was looking forward to confronting Roger the next day and I fell asleep thinking of just what I would say to him.

The next morning at school was quite busy and it was lunchtime before I had the opportunity to knock on Roger's office door. Waiting for him to acknowledge me and bid me to enter seemed interminable but in reality, it was just a few seconds.

"Come in." the muffled voice reached my ears.

Opening the door, I stepped inside, pushing it closed behind me before approaching his desk.

"Katie, what a nice surprise. How are you after last night?" he smirked arrogantly, "We really need to organise some time to get together again very soon."

For a moment I pondered exactly how to respond before answering simply, "I don't think so."

He looked up in surprise, "Now I'm sure you want me to put those photos and the video public? Do you Katie?"

I didn't answer, just placed my phone on the desktop and, pressing play, I waited. As the video clip played, I watched with delight, the colour slowly draining from Roger's face. He re-ran it twice more before glaring up at me, a baleful look in his eyes.

"How, when? Who took this?" a jumble of questions tumbled from his lips.

"It was last night and my husband recorded it. He took several pictures as well." I informed him gleefully.

He chewed on his lip obviously considering all the implications of what he had seen before speaking again.

"It means nothing." he shrugged, "If you were to make that video public, I would just expose you as well."

Liam had told me to expect some sort of attempt by Roger to thwart our plan including the response he had just made. Inwardly I smiled to myself, knowing that we had him trapped.

I had my answer ready, "I think I would manage to rise above that eventually. I know I would lose my job for certain and I probably wouldn't get another teaching position. Plus, we would have to move for sure but my husband and I would cope.

"But you? How many years pension have you got now? 25? It would make retiring hard if you lost all of that when they fire you. And what about your wife and kids? Divorce, alimony payments plus you would probably lose the house."

Roger's look of hatred told me everything I wanted to know. I had won.

"So, what do you want to keep it private?" he almost spat the words at me.

I grinned, "Well first of all you can stop harassing me and there will be no more of your little assignations."

"Agreed." he nodded.

"Secondly you will destroy the video and photos you have of me." I didn't expect him to actually delete them but I had to ask.

Another nod of agreement.

"Good." I paused, "Oh, and you owe me £80 for the two fucks you didn't pay for."

Glaring at me he reached for his wallet and counted out four £20 notes, slamming them down onto his desk. I didn't say anything just picked up the cash and turned to leave.

"So, if I come by the street and pay can I have you then?" his quiet words made me stop, my hand on the door handle.

Slowly I turned again, looking back at him, "A whore doesn't get to pick and choose."

I didn't attempt to elaborate on my answer or wait for a response as I opened the door and left. Outside I took a deep breath, the feeling of relief surging through me was almost indescribable. Then gathering myself together I made my way back to my classroom for the afternoon.

That night Liam and I celebrated. We opened a chilled bottle of wine and ordered ourselves a take-away despite it being mid-week. After we had eaten our meal I cuddled up on the sofa with my husband, finishing off the last of the wine, and discussing if, or when, I would go back on the street.

Not that there was much dialogue about the if. I knew what Liam wanted me to do and I knew that I wanted to do it as well. My craving for the humiliating and demeaning encounters I enjoyed as a prostitute terrified me, I knew I would not be able to control myself but, nonetheless, I knew I would agree to do whatever my husband wanted.

All there really was for us to discuss was the when and even that wasn't much of a debate. Liam was keen for me to go back on the game the very next night, reasoning that now my issue with Roger was resolved it would be nice to get things back the way they were. My resistance was half-hearted and it wasn't long before I conceded and, albeit a little reluctantly, agreed.

Friday at school was a mixture of pleasure and nervous anticipation. The enjoyment as a direct result of our plan to entrap Roger and the fact that he seemed to be deliberately going out of his way to avoid me now. My state of agitation, on the other hand, was due to my planned return to my alternative career as a prostitute that coming evening.

After I had eaten, I disappeared upstairs to make my preparations. A long soak was first on the agenda, including shaving my pussy, before I sat down at my dressing table to put on my make-up.

False eyelashes, heavily mascara'd and deep blue eye shadow along with lips shiny with red gloss gave me the look of a street whore which I complimented with some new large hoop earrings.

My outfit was simple and straightforward. Black fishnet hold-ups, my favourites, worn without panties and a red lace, front fastening, bra. Over this I slipped on my tartan wrap around kilt, that I had shortened to its present indecent length so that it barely reached the tops of my stockings. A short black jacket and 3" heels finished off my attire and I was ready to go.

I stepped into the lounge to an appreciative whistle from my husband, doing a little twirl as I reached for my shoulder bag.

"Shall we go? A girl has to earn after all." I giggled.

A short 20-minute drive took us to my spot on the street and after Liam had parked our car I slipped out of my seat and strutted across the road to wait for my first punter.

A few minutes later he arrived.

The red 4x4 glided to stop adjacent to me and, as I waited, the passenger window slid down. Pushing myself off the wall I swayed across to the car and leant in the window, my jacket hanging open to expose my scantily clad breasts.

"Hi hon, looking for a date?" I asked casually, looking him over.

He was middle aged, slim, grey haired. Other than that, there was nothing notable about him except he was very, very black.

"I certainly am." he was well spoken, "How much do you charge?"

Momentarily I was taken aback. My experience with black men was extremely limited, I had known a few as casual friends at university but sexually my knowledge was non-existent. Of course, I knew the various tales about their prodigious size and the old adage of 'once you go black...' but I never thought I would actually encounter it for myself.

"For you its £25 for oral and £40 to fuck me." I eventually answered smiling as sexily as I could, still recovering from the shock of being propositioned by a black man.

"Perfect." he came back in his refined accent, "Please, get in."

Slipping into the seat next to him I was pleased to notice his eyes staring down at my legs as my tiny skirt slid up my thighs. His cultured diction had intrigued me, he obviously wasn't the normal type from around here and I had been a little worried about his inclinations. However, his lustful interest in my body certainly reassured me that he was a genuine punter.

"You have a name babe?" I turned to look at him.

"Yes, it's Charles." again the posh accent, "What should I call you?"

"Sara sweetheart." my assumed name rolled easily off the tongue now.

I instructed him where to park and a couple of minutes later he stopped the car in the darkness behind the abandoned unit. He pulled the two £20 notes from his wallet without being asked and I exchanged them for one of the condoms in my bag.

12