Going on Thirty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made dinner for Dan the evening of the 5th to celebrate his first day as a college professor, even though he was really still just a teacher as he didn't have a PhD. Regardless, Kimber wanted to share in this important day which turned out to be the most important day in her life as her handsome, older boyfriend asked her to marry him.

Through tears of happiness she said 'yes' and moved in with him the following weekend as she finished her senior year. The weekend after she graduated from high school, they married at his parents' home and spent a week in Las Vegas, courtesy of Dan's father.

After a particularly passionate round of lovemaking, Dan asked his new wife a question.

"Do you think you'll ever grow tired of me? You know, getting married so young?"

She rolled over on top of him and said, "You didn't know my parents, but I did tell you what my mother said about marrying my father when she was so young. Don't tell me you forgot."

"No, I didn't forget. I just wanted to hear you tell me that, honey," he told her with a smile.

"Well, Daniel Snyder, I will never get tired of loving you. In fact, marrying you when I did means I will have more years to live with you and love you and to keep falling in love with you and to love you more with each passing day."

She smiled and said, "Satisfied?"

"Uh-uh," he told her. "I'm insatiable."

"Hmmm. That makes two of us," she said with a laugh as he rolled her over and made love to her yet again.

By the end of that year, Freddy and Tammi were engaged, and Kimber was sporting a little baby bump. Or at least that's what it looked like on her tiny body even at nine months into her pregnancy.

Five years and two additional children later, she was still a size zero with nothing 'up top' or 'in the trunk' and her husband still thought she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever known—biblically or otherwise.