Going Swimming

Story Info
She decided to flash some skinny-dippers.
3.3k words
4.14
63.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

It was a hot Saturday afternoon and Jaidyn was feeling bored. For some reason all her friends seemed to be either working or otherwise occupied and she was at a loose end. It was the heat, she decided. She had to do something to beat the heat. Perhaps going swimming would help.

The problem then became where to swim. Certainly not the local pool. It would be crowded out and she'd be fighting boys off with a stick. No, without the stick, because the lifeguards would confiscate it, mainly to ensure that they didn't get hit when they hit on her. The beach, while appealing, was too far. She was eighteen and had her license but the thought of that drive in the current heat - no thank you. Such a pity her car didn't have air conditioning. No. Change that. Such a pity her car didn't have a working air conditioner. She really needed to get that seen to.

Jaidyn's mind turned idly towards the river and the pools where she used to swim as a child. Why not visit them? Of course the Council warned against it but it wasn't forbidden and she was a good swimmer. There might be a few other young people there but it would mainly be kids. Kids she didn't mind.

Wearing a bikini under normal clothes Jaidyn headed for the river and a friendly pool. If there were kids about, they wouldn't take any notice of an older person. Unlike men, they wouldn't start drooling and watching just because she had on a bikini. She really did not know why a decent bust could make men act like idiots. That was another strike against both pool and beach - idiots trying to cause her top to fall off.

There was a series of three pools in the river that the locals occasionally used. Parking near the first pool Jaidyn received a slight surprise. Apparently the Council had given up trying to force people to stay away from the pools. Probably, she thought cynically, as it would save them having to expand the official pool to cater for the crowds. The banks around the pool had been flattened, cleared, and sewn with grass, leaving a reasonable area to play. There was also a picnic table with benches.

Unfortunately, there also seemed to be a thousand screaming kids. Jaidyn decided that she would move on. She could hear a reduced level of noise as she approached the second pool and didn't even bother to check it out. The third pool beckoned.

She was relieved to find the third pool had had the same upgrades as the first. It was also absent a thousand screaming kids. In fact, it looked vacant. She could have it all to herself.

Ah, no, she couldn't, she realised. There was some clothing on the table. Not much clothing, but enough to indicate that there were a couple of people around. Looking at the clothes it seemed to her that it was male attire. No girls she knew would be caught dead in clothes like those. She looked around the pool, trying to spot the owners of the clothes.

Success. There were two heads over on the far side of the pool, right where the river swirled in and out. Trust boys to want to be where there was a bit of action. They'd probably swim out into the river and down to the second pool and then hike back up. Or possibly swim back up, depending on their stamina.

The boys moved out of the shade of the trees that had hindered her first sight of them, the sun shining on them. Red hair gleamed in the sunlight and Jaidyn laughed. She knew who they were. Andrew and Tony.

Something was nagging at the back of her mind, something about the boys' clothes. Then it twigged. Their clothes were on the table but no towels. All their clothes, noting the disreputable jocks on top of the pile. If they'd had bathers on then they would have stuffed their jocks in their pocket if they even bothered to bring them. She would lay odds that she'd caught them skinny-dipping.

What to do? What to do? Just sneak away unnoticed? That seemed so craven. Call out and wave to them and see how they react? Fun, but she'd have to be ready to beat a quick retreat if they started to leave the water. She really did not fancy seeing those two in the altogether. Actually going in swimming was totally out of the question, of course. Who knew what they might try to get up to? Well, she did, for a start, and she wasn't interested.

Some ideas needed to be strangled at birth. If they survived the birth they should be quickly discarded on a barren hillside where they could die of natural causes. Or un-natural ones, as long as they died. Jaidyn had one of these ideas and promptly killed it.

The idea was strong. It recovered from the mental murder and lingered in her mind. What would happen if she lifted up both her t-shirt and her bikini top and called out to the boys? What were the chances that one or both would swallow water and sink? She was sufficiently far away that they wouldn't be a hundred percent sure as to who she was, especially if her t-shirt covered her face. She would certainly have to do a runner but she'd be long gone by the time they struggled out of the water.

The boys still hadn't spotted her. That would change very shortly, she thought with a smirk. She pulled her t-shirt loose from her shorts and lifted it, stopping along the way to pull her top up over her breasts, letting them bounce naturally. If they went gaga over breasts in a bikini then she was about to blow their minds.

A pair of hands reached around her, capturing her breasts.

"I wouldn't shout if I were you," said a quiet voice. "If you do then Andrew and Tony will be along to join in the fun. We wouldn't want that, now would we?"

There are three of them, remember, said a frantic little voice. Where Anthony and Tony are, Peter will also be, generally leading the charge. How did you forget that?

"I was sitting under the trees, wondering what was missing from this lovely spot, and then you came along and I knew."

So that was how she missed seeing him. Why the hell hadn't he spoken up? Because he was sneaking up behind you to make you jump, she answered herself, and he had most definitely succeeded in doing that.

"Will you please get your hands off my breasts," Jaidyn demanded, tugging at his wrists, tugs that were totally ignored as Peter continued his rubbing and fondling.

"Um, no, I don't think so," Peter told her. "Ah, you do realise that it would be a really bad idea for you to go skinny-dipping with us?"

"I wasn't going to go skinny-dipping," she protested. "I wouldn't dream of it."

"I would," came the affable comment. "If you weren't going skinny-dipping then how come you were taking your top off?"

"I wasn't taking my top off," she protested. "I was merely taking off my t-shirt. I had a perfectly respectful bikini on under it. WILL you PLEASE take your hands off me?"

"If you insist and you're telling little porkies. After you lifted your t-shirt you came back for a second grab at the bikini. No way that came off accidentally, not with what it was holding."

To her fury Peter relinquished his hold on her breasts. Instead he took hold of her t-shirt and bikini top and continued lifting them, taking them right off. Off her body, anyway. They were still tangled around her arms. She was going to have to take them right off before she could get them untangled.

"Why'd you do that?" she demanded. "You had no right to do that. Why don't you just leave me alone?"

"Just trying to be helpful," Peter explained. "I mean, you were trying to take them off yourself. Admit it."

"I wasn't," she hissed angrily. "Alright, I was going to lift them clear of my breasts and flash the boys, but I wasn't taking them off. They wouldn't have recognised me as the t-shirt would have been in front of my face."

"And you don't think they'd have taken an educated guess as soon as they saw those beautiful bazookas?"

"A guess would be all it was and I'd deny it," Jaidyn said haughtily, still struggling to untangle her t-shirt and top. She gave a sigh of relief as her arms slipped free. Now she could put them back on.

Peter had other ideas.

"Leave them there for a moment," he said, extracting them from her grasp and tossing them on the table. "Actually, if you're going skinny-dipping you need to get rid of these, too."

His hands closed over her waist and pushed downwards, taking her shorts and the rest of her bikini with them.

With a soft wail of protest Jaidyn bent over to grab hold of her shorts. She straightened back up a lot faster than she bent over, giving a cry of shock. Bending, her bottom had pressed back against Peter, revealing something she should have considered. He was naked. He also had what felt like a very large erection as she had found when she pressed her bottom against it.

"You're naked," she protested, eyes flicking to the table and seeing only two sets of clothes.

"Well, naturally. We're skinny-dipping, remember. Ah, my clothes are over by that tree I was sitting under."

"Get your hand away from there," she enunciated, speaking slowly and clearly.

By there she meant the hand that was lightly closed over her mons, rubbing it. It was also forcing her back against his body and she was horribly aware of his erection pressing against her.

"If you keep standing there like that, Tony and Andrew are going to see you and come racing over for a closer view. Perhaps you should kneel down while we discuss your lack of clothing. They won't notice you if you're kneeling behind the table."

There was a sudden lurch in Jaidyn's stomach. Peter was right. If those two idiots spotted her they'd be all over her like a rash. Hating Peter, she still followed his advice, sinking rapidly down onto her knees, head turned to watch the water to ensure that she hadn't been seen.

She turned her head to speak to Peter. What she wanted to say was that she hoped he didn't mind but he should back off and let her get her clothes in order. She was also going to suggest that if he had an ounce of decency he would expire noisily, this instant.

What she actually did was give a shocked gasp at finding herself staring at Peter's erection from a distance of about six inches.

"Waiting." The soft word seemed to drift down to her. Looking up Peter was looking at her, a gentle smile on his face. She looked back at his cock and then at him.

"You surely don't think I'm going to. . ." Her voice broke off.

Peter remained still, just smiling at her. He did think it, she thought angrily. Who the hell did he think he was? What would he do if she didn't? Possibly nothing. No, certainly nothing. He wouldn't do a thing. Would he? She was feeling hot. Hotter even than the day called for.

She reached out with one hand and tentatively touched him. By god, but that thing was massive. Something like that shouldn't be allowed. It was hot to the touch, too hot. Maybe she just needed to cool him down a little. She took a firmer grip and leaned forward.

Peter was surprised when Jaidyn's mouth closed around him. If asked he'd have been willing to make a substantial wager that it wouldn't happen. Some very pointed rude words as she tried to scramble into her clothes while staying discreetly screened from the boys in the water he would have understood. Her acquiescence left him feeling slightly stunned.

He stifled a groan. It was plain to him that this wasn't the first time she'd done something like this. He wondered who was the lucky bastard who her current boyfriend. Her lips slid along his shaft, her mouth moist and wet and mobile. Her tongue seemed to wrap itself around the head of his cock, touching him in ways he'd never imagined. When she pulled back and her teeth rasped lightly over the head he damn near screamed.

If she kept this up he was going to explode, and sooner rather than later. All terribly nice and all that but not what he wanted. Using a good bit of will power he removed his erection from her hot little hand, breathing hard.

Jaidyn looked up at him, bemused. He'd pulled away at that point? Rather odd behaviour, she thought. He looked down at her, his whole body tense.

"Hands and knees," he said softly.

What? He had to be kidding?

"If you think for one instant that I'm going to let you. . ." Her voice broke off.

"Hands and knees," he repeated.

He looked determined, Jaidyn thought. Again she was reduced to wondering what he would do if she didn't obey. He wouldn't force her, surely? This was Peter. She'd known him for ages. He just wasn't the type. All she had to do was say no, loudly and firmly, and he would accept it. Wouldn't he?

Peter waited. Jaidyn stared at his erection. It seemed bigger and fatter than ever, as well as slightly damp. She felt slightly smug. She'd done that to him. Serve him right. Maybe his balls would explode.

"That's my girl," breathed Peter and Jaidyn blinked.

Say, what? He was moving around behind her. Why?

OH! She was on her hands and knees. She couldn't remember making the decision to do so. It just seemed to have happened and now Peter was kneeling behind her. Her eyes opened wide. He was going to take advantage of her, even though she'd said no. She had said no, hadn't she? She gasped as she felt his erection prodding her, pressing against her lips. He'd found the spot where she seemed to be feeling a lot of heated anticipation. He was pushing into her. Gods, he was actually doing it. Maybe she'd only thought about saying no. Was it too late now?

Feeling Peter moving deeper she decided that a protest now would be futile. No way would he stop when he was actually driving into her. He seemed to be sliding in so naturally, so easily. Her passage was hot and wet and welcoming, adjusting to take him. But there was so much of him. How could she take all of that?

Quite easily, she found to her surprise. Peter kept pushing and her passage kept stretching, apparently quite happy to accept all that Peter had. When he gave that last hard push and his groin slapped against hers she felt quite chuffed. No problems. She could do this. While she'd be the first to admit that she wasn't exactly experienced in this sort of activity (One fumbling, messy, encounter did not make for experience) she felt that she was holding up her end of things quite nicely.

Peter's hands once again claimed her breasts, starting to rub them slowly. At the same time he pulled slowly back and returned, still moving slowly. Jaidyn found it easy to move with him, enjoying the feel of him inside her.

Things took on a dream-like atmosphere for Jaidyn. She matched Peter's gentle movements, slowly rocking on all fours while his hands continued to stroke her breasts. It was all so lovely and peaceful she couldn't really believe it was happening. Slowly but surely her arousal built, her blood heating, her excitement increasing.

She didn't notice at first when Peter started moving faster. She just adjusted, moving with him, her excitement increasing, heat flushing through her veins. She was a lot more aware of him now, his cock driving in forcefully, stirring her up, and demanding a response. His hands were now avid on her breasts, crushing them, teasing them, inflaming them. Trickles of excitement were now flowing from her breasts down to her groin, joining the fierce heat burning there.

She was gasping now, desperate to keep the rhythm flowing, wanting more and more, demanding more, relieved when Peter accepted her challenge, giving her more.

She couldn't stand it. It was all too much. How could she keep doing this? Her head was moving restlessly from side to side while her bottom bobbed happily up and down, accepting Peter's homage to her body.

It was all way too much she found. The heat pooled within her joined with the hot blood bubbling through her veins and her body seemed to explode, the strangest sensations rippling through her, carrying her away.

Jaidyn collapsed onto the ground, rolling onto her back and looking at the sky. She just could not believe what had just happened. Had she been raped or seduced? She just did not know. Peter had settled on the ground next to her, his hand idly stroking her breasts. What was it with men and breasts? Even now he couldn't keep his hands off them.

"Options," murmured Peter. "I suppose you could always join us for some swimming, skinny-dipping style, but I have to admit I wouldn't recommend it. Andrew and Tony would be quick to try to take advantage."

"And you weren't?" she thought.

"Even swimming with your bikini on wouldn't really work as those boys would try to remove it."

"Unlike you, right?"

"Right. I guess you'll just have to get dressed and depart the scene. Yes, that seems to be best. How did you get here? By car?"

Jaidyn nodded.

"Perfect. The guys and I walked. We'll leave those two here to swim their little hearts out and you can drive me home."

"Oh, I can, can I?"

"You can. Doesn't matter which home, yours or mine, as long as there's no-one else there. I have some interesting ideas on how to spend the next few hours but we'll need a little bit of privacy."

Jaidyn glared at him. Of all the arrogant assumptions.

"Do you really think I'm going to invite you home after what you did?"

"Well, certainly. How else are you going to find out if it was just a fluke or the start of something better? We're going to need to practice a bit to see what's best for each other."

As far as Jaidyn was concerned the only thing that Peter said that made sense was that she should get dressed, which she hastened to do. She dithered about going to her car. Perhaps she could go swimming in one of the other pools?

"Ah, Andrew and Tony have spotted you and are swimming in this direction. Unless you want to see them in all their glory I suggest you hasten to depart. I don't think they'll chase us down the path dressed like that but with those two, who knows."

Wait and see two men sporting erections? She thought not. If they had erections, that is. The cold water of the pool might have shrunk them. That would be funny. There again, the way men were the damn things would leap to instant attention and she'd find herself in a rather invidious position. What, she wondered, would it be like to be jumped by a couple of men at once?

Blushing at the thought she turned and hurried towards her car, ignoring the fact that Peter was accompanying her. One problem at a time. Besides, Peter didn't really intend to spend the rest of the day making love to her. He was just stirring her up. Wasn't he?

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers