Going to College Ch. 10

Story Info
new life style
2k words
4.47
3.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 05/06/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was taking me to the shower when his cell phone rang. After he said hi, he just listened for a bit, but then he told the other person on the other end, "Yes, she got the first part of her birthday present."

After listening again he said, "No, but she did take a lot of it, and I think that before weekend is over, she will take it all."

Then he starting laughing at what was said and replied, "Yes, and it's running pretty heavy down her leg, so now we're headed for the shower before Sal gets back."

After he listened again, he replied, "Okay, let Sal know, but I was planning on keeping her naked all weekend, but we can do that."

He listened and then said, "Okay, that will be a surprise for her, and thanks for giving her to us. It's been a long time since I gave this cock to a white girl, and not one this hot!"

Then something else was said and he finished, "Will do my best, and thanks," and he hung up. 

I asked him, "So, that was Joe's mom?"

"Yes, I can say that much."

"Have you guys fucked her?"

"Now, now, Little Slut, I learned my lesson a long time ago, don't talk about the women you fuck or they will shut you off and I don't plan on getting shut off."

So, we went off to the shower and he spent a lot of time soaping me up and washing me down. It was almost like foreplay the way he washed me, but he got me pretty well cleaned up. 

As we were drying, we heard someone come in, "That's got to be Sal.''

He took a big towel and wrapped me up in it so I asked him, "I thought I was going to stay naked?"

"Oh, you will, but being Sal's first white pussy, I'm letting him unwrap you," he said with a chuckle as he led me out the door.

We walked into the living room and there he was. He looked at us both, "So, I see she is taking her birthday present okay."

"Oh, she had her first black cock and took it well. So, she's all broken in for you!"

"Well, seeing her there in the towel got me ready. I've not seen what's under that yet though."

Then he dumped out a bag of clothes and said, "She gave me these to bring up here."

As I looked at the stuff, I noticed there was mainly sheer nighties, and short enough not to hide my pussy, and no panties to go with the outfits.

"Well, I planned on her being naked all weekend, but we can play around with those too."

Then Sal asked, "Is it my turn?"   

"Yes, she is ready, but you may want to take her to your room, since I need to clean up mine."

He smiled as he took my hand and led me to his room, where I saw that the bed was a bit smaller, I would say a Queen.  He stepped up to me, kissed me on the lips, and ran his hands over my body. Then he stepped back, unfolded the top of the towel, and slowly pulled it away, so that now I'm back to stark naked again.

"Wow! You're the first white girl I've ever seen naked and damn, that's one fucking body. Hell, I don't care if Geo's already fucked you," he said as he reached out and felt my boob adding, "Damn, firm titty girl!"

As he played with nipple he continued, "I don't even care that I have to share you. Hell, it's going to be fun to watch you being fucked or sucking some cock."

He stepped back and started to undress, and when he slid his shorts off his cock came out. It's as black as Geo's but a bit smaller and not as fat, but it's still big and as hard as it looks. I think it wanted some white pussy.

He reached out and stroked it some, "Not as big as Geo's, but you will know I'm fucking you."

"The Ms. told us that you're our Slut this weekend and to make sure we made you one!"

"I've heard the slut part already and I'm not fond of it, but I guess that's what it is."

"Good, now lay down on the bed!" I laid down and then he told me, "On your back and spread your legs so I can see that pussy," so I parted my legs as he looked and stroked his cock. 

"Damn, I'm taking that as much as this cock can hold up! I know you've been fucked, but I've got to taste that white pussy," he exclaimed as he moved in and started to kiss his way up my leg, but he kept his eyes focused on my pussy. Then he found it with his tongue and started to go to work on it. I couldn't believe how fast it got wet and hot. He seems to like it that way by the way he works on it.

He had me close to cumming again when he quit and moved up on top of me, "Damn, I've got to fill that pussy before I blow my load!"

Then I felt him find my pussy, ease the head into me, and then with a smile, he started to push long and hard, and it was going into me, "Damn, I like this pussy!" He started to fuck me, a bit on the long and hard side. It didn't seem to hurt as bad, so maybe some old lube was still in there. He was as deep as Geo had been, but being a bit smaller, it didn't hurt as bad.

I knew I didn't have all of him, but he started to fuck me a bit harder. I was getting close to cumming again and I think he knew it, as he pumped a bit harder and pushed a bit deeper. Then when I started to cum, I arched my back a bit and that's when he grabbed hold of me and slammed as hard as he could, burying his cock in me. His cock was filling my pussy for the second time and he even went deeper into me.

When he was finished, he slowly pulled out and rolled beside me. Looking at me he said, "I like white pussy," and then he leaned over and was playing and sucking on my boobs. After a while he reached out and took my hand and pulled it to him.  My hand found his cock and he wrapped my hand onto it and started to stroke up and down on his cock.  He let go and told me, "It's all yours, stroke it,'' so I kept stroking and it was coming back to life, as he kept working my boobs.

Once it was back up and alive he rolled back onto his back and took hold of his cock, "Time for you to climb on," he said, so I moved over him as he was holding his cock. "Jump on it," he commanded me, so I lowered some and he guided his cock to my pussy, and its head slid in again.  

He pushed up and told me to push down. As I slid on, it seemed to go well, I think due to all the seed inside me. Then he let go of it and said, "Ride it, Slut!" I started to work up and down on it as he held onto my hips. He pushed up some and said, "I want you to take all of it this time."

"I don't know if I can!"

"It's your third fuck and there's a lot of lube in you," he said. As I fucked him, my boobs bounced about. He got excited about that and started to play with them as he kept yelling, "Harder!" 

As I bounced up and down, I did cum again, and I did notice that a lot of the lube was leaking out and puddling on his body.

Then he pulled me down on top of him and rolled so he was on top, "I told you to take it all," and then he grabbed my legs and started to slam hard, pushing in deeper." He was now in new territory that hadn't been used, but then he slammed again and I knew I had all of him in me, as I screamed out as my body jerked about.

He rolled off me and told me, "You did a great job and you took all of me! I need to catch my breath, plus, we may need to shower and then go find Geo."

After we showered, we went out and found Geo looking at the nighties. All of us were still naked, and then Geo handed me one and had me put it on. I slid it on and he had no problems seeing my boobs and nipples poking against the fabric.

But then I looked down and it wasn't long enough to even start to cover my pussy at all! I was just all out there for all to see.

Geo smiled, "I know I said naked all weekend, but that peeking out kinda made it a bit more exciting.  As he leaned in and started to French kiss me, as he pulled me in tight to him. His cock was up and I could feel it press into my stomach, and I knew it was getting hard again. 'Damn, these guys don't quit.'

My ass was bare and not covered as he played with it and then he stopped and looked at me, "Damn, I want you to suck me off, but my cock says it wants that pussy."

"Get on your all fours, Bitch."

I looked at him and then he yelled, "You heard me!"

I got down on all fours and the nightie was so short it was hanging near my waist, and my boobs were hanging down. He moved in behind me and moved up to me, then I felt his cock poking my pussy as the head popped into me.

"Back up, Slut, and take this cock!" I eased back and felt his cock going deeper, but he reached up, took my hips, and pulled back. I had a lot in me and he was still stretching me more. Then he started to fuck me, it was hard and my boobs felt like they were going to slap my face.

He almost knocked me onto the ground as he yelled, "Take it!"

As he was pounding hard, he didn't push me down onto my stomach, instead he pulled out his cock and rolled me over onto my back. He pulled my legs apart and moved down on top of me again. He took his cock and found my pussy again and guided it back in, but then he looked at me and said, "I told you to take all of it," and with that said, he just slammed and pushed as hard as he could. It was going in deep and fast, but he didn't let up. I was almost screaming and in tears as he kept slamming deeper. It felt like he was in my womb, or poking out my ass, as I screamed out. 

Then he pulled back some, and I thought he was going to stop, but how wrong I was. He slammed back in harder than ever and pulled me to him. The pain was so bad I screamed louder, but as I felt his balls hitting my ass, I knew he was all the way in me. He stopped for a minute to give me a break, but then he started to fuck me again, hard and long, making sure I took all of it every time.

Sal was watching us and stroking his cock. Then I felt Geo blowing his load and I felt he had to be in my womb. I was in pain but found myself pushing up to meet him as I started to cum harder than ever.

They ended up taking turns with me throughout the night. They both made me suck them off and to swallow every drop I could. I still don't know how they had so much seed in them, but they kept dragging me back and forth.

Both wanted me to be in the nightie at times, because they liked the silky feel as they attacked my body.