Going To Mary's

Story Info
Playing with hubby's mind.
2k words
3.17
173.4k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam is a wonderful husband, a good provider and he loves me and I have never doubted it for one minute. But Sam is not all that great in bed. Barely adequate, but barely adequate doesn't cut it when you are young and have the strong sexual desires that I have. I have found something that helps take the edge off my sexual hunger - no, I better be honest here - that satisfies me completely and allows me to accept Sam as he is. I love him, I really do, but sex is a very powerful urge and a girl has to do what a girl has to do.

As I said, I have found something that works for me, but that something brings with it a problem. In order to be able to do what I want to do I have to get past Sam. Sam is insanely jealous and possessive and my leaving the house to go and get sexually satisfied would ring all kinds of alarm bells where he is concerned. But I know my Sam and I know that I can work it so that I can get what I want without Sam feeling threatened. What I had to do was get it out in the open in a way that would make Sam rest easy.

"So, will you help me on this?"

"I don't know girlfriend. What if he blabs it around?"

"He won't. You know him Mary; he is a great guy. He wouldn't talk about you. He'd look at you differently, but that's all."

"That's what I don't get about this. He is a great guy so why take a chance on losing him over this. We can keep it in the dark and he'll never know."

"There is no chance of that happening, at least not if you help me."

"All right sweetie, but don't blame me if this blows up in your face."

The trick was to get the timing right. The call had to come when Sam was either in the garage or the basement by the extension phones and Sam had to pick up the phone just a fraction of a second after I answered it and then hear enough to make him want to stay on the line to see what else he could hear. I spent days trying to figure out how to make it happen, but I finally concluded that it wasn't going to work - too hit or miss. The solution came to me, from of all places, a television soap opera. I was watching TV while folding clothes and on the screen Chad walked in while Laura was talking to her lover on the phone. Laura saw Chad and immediately said, "Got to go. Talk to you later."

Her manner fairly invited suspicion and Chad asked, "Who was that?"

"Oh that. It was just Ann. We were discussing Martha's baby shower."

Chad clearly didn't believe her and you could see it on his face as the screen faded to commercials. That was it! That was the way to do it. Make Sam suspicious enough so that he wanted to eavesdrop. That afternoon I made sure that I was standing with phone in hand when Sam got home. Trying to look guilty as hell I quickly said, "Have to go. Talk to you later" and I hung up the phone. I got no reaction from Sam, but then it was too soon - it would take a couple of days to hook him. That night at dinner there was a pre-arranged phone call from Mary and I let Sam take the call. He said hello three times before he hung up. "Funny. I could hear breathing, but no one said anything." A first step and a couple of bigger ones already planned for the next day.

The next day the first call was going to take some pretty good timing. I had Mary on my cell phone when I heard Sam pull into the garage. As soon as I heard the car door slam I counted off three seconds and said, "Now" and then turned off the cell phone. The phone rang just as I saw the doorknob begin turning I answered it. "Hello? Oh hi baby" I said just as Sam entered the room and then I quickly said, "Sorry, you must have the wrong number" and hung up the phone. This time I saw something register on sam's face. Next came step two for the day. It was sam's bowling night and he was usually out of the house and on his way to the alleys by seven-thirty. While he was changing clothes I went out into the garage and let the air out of his left rear tire. Sam hates my little compact so I knew he would change the tire rather than take my car. When he was ready to go he kissed me goodbye and left. I heard the "Oh shit, fuck me!" all the way in the living room. It was fifteen minutes after the time he usually left before he was done changing the tire and as soon as I heard the trunk slam shut I told Mary, who was already on my cell phone, "Now" and disconnected. The phone rang just as Sam came through the door and I answered it, said sorry wrong number and then hung up. I saw Sam glance over at me and the expression on his face told me that he thought something was rotten in Denmark.

The night wasn't over yet and if I knew Sam as well as I thought I did I knew what would happen next. Sure enough, at nine-ten the phone rang and caller ID showed that it was sam's cell phone. I smiled and let the phone keep on ringing. There was another call from sam's cell at ten-fifteen and one more at eleven-twenty. I didn't answer either of them. What I did do was at ten-thirty I backed my car out of the garage and left it running in the driveway for forty-five minutes and then I pulled it back into the garage. When Sam got home at eleven-thirty he was sure to hear the snap, crackle and pop sound the engine made as it cooled down and if I was lucky he might even put his hand on the hood to see if it was warm.

I was watching from the window when Sam pulled into the drive and I rushed upstairs and hurriedly got in the shower. I have never since Sam and I got married showered at night. I always shower in the morning. If the combination of wrong numbers, unanswered phone when I was supposed to be home, hot car in the garage and me in a shower at night didn't get sam's mind working overtime, nothing would. Sam was in the bedroom undressing when I came out of the shower. He looked over at me, "Did you go out tonight?"

"No. Watched some TV and read for a while, why?"

"Nothing. Just wondered."

I smiled inwardly -"Gotcha!"

The next day Sam called home five times and using the caller ID I made sure that I didn't pick up on them. I did the hot car trick that afternoon and Sam gave me a searching glance when he got home, but he never said a word. The next two days brought three "wrong numbers" while Sam was home and I never answered any of his many calls except for one on the second day. That exception was when I answered one at four-thirty and made myself sound out of breath from running into the house to catch the phone and I used the hot car trick that afternoon as icing on the cake. Sam said nothing. The next day was Saturday and on Saturday Sam always worked in the garage or in the basement and hopefully that would be when I finally hooked him.

After breakfast Sam headed for the basement. I took the cordless and went outside and walked around to the dark side of the house and looked in the basement window. I waited until Sam was working close to the phone and then I hit speed dial on my cell phone and when Mary answered I said, "ShowTime girlfriend" and disconnected. Thirty seconds later the phone rang and I waited until I saw Sam reach for the phone. As he lifted the handset of the hook I pushed the button on the cordless and hopefully I timed it just right. He had the phone to his ear when I said, "Yeah lover, I can talk. Sam is busy down in the basement." Through the window I saw that Sam wasn't hanging up and I breathed a sigh of relief. A week of preparation had paid off.

"Are you sure he doesn't know?" Mary asked.

"I know my Sam sweetie. If he suspected anything, I'd know."

"Dave has gone over to his folks place for the day. Any chance you can come over?"

"I don't know lover, what's in it for me?"

"I'll eat your pussy until you scream."

"Well lover, I do like the way you eat my pussy."

"You aren't so bad yourself."

"Yeah, I suppose, but I'm worried that you spend so much time on my pussy. You have neglected my poor tits all week."

"Come on over baby and I'll give your tits all the attention they can stand. Can I use the strap-on on you? You know, the big black one?"

"Oh yeah, I like the big black one."

"I can arrange for you to try the real thing if you want."

"Look lover, we have had this conversation before. I am Sam's woman and I always will be. No cock but his, not ever!"

"Okay bay, I was just checking."

"Do you have a finger in your pussy?"

"Oh yeah. Just thinking about sucking your sweet pussy has me all hot and bothered. You need to hurry baby."

"Jesus Mary, you've had your mouth on my pussy more times this week than poor Sam has had in a month."

"I don't care baby, it is just so damned sweet."

"Okay lover. I'll finish the breakfast dishes and then make some excuse to Sam and then I'll head on over."

"Hurry baby, before I go crazy."

I hit the off button and watched as Sam hung up the basement phone and then just stood there staring at the wall.

I was doing the dishes when Sam came up from the basement. "Who was that on the phone?"

"Mary. She wanted to know if I could come over and help her with a quilt she is working on."

"You going?"

"I don't have anything else pressing today so unless you have something I think I'll go. I haven't seen her in a while and it will give me a chance to catch up on all the gossip."

"What time do you think you will be home?"

"I'd guess around five or so. I'll take steaks out of the freezer before I go. Steak and baked potato okay for dinner?"

"You know I'm a meat and potatoes guy. You can never go wrong with steak." He came over and kissed me, "I'll probably be in the basement when you leave. Have fun."

I knocked on the door and when it opened I smiled and went inside.

"It worked?"

"Like a charm. He listened to the entire conversation and when I told him I would be gone until five he told me to have fun."

"I never thought it would work."

"Well it did. Now he knows exactly where I'll be during the day while he is at work and that means that we can play almost all day Monday through Friday and occasionally on Saturday. He can look at me and smile to himself thinking that I think I'm putting something over on him."

"Fantastic."

"Yes, isn't it? And we have Mary to thank, I couldn't have done it without her. And speaking of Mary, I also have her to thank for telling me about how well you are hung and what a fantastic fuck you are. So why don't you bring that big, hard black cock over here and show your married white slut how happy you are to see her."