Going to the Beach

Story Info
Taking girlfriend to the beach in Hawaii
6.2k words
3.63
17k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers

Steve has decided to spend lavishly on a vacation for his girl Lilly and himself. He calls her on the telephone and ask: "Are you interested in going to the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific on a romantic vacation?" Lilly's eyes open wide with the joy thinking of going someplace warm and beautiful. Living in Russia, even in the summer it never really seems to get warm like in the islands. She replies with an emphatic "YES...!"

So, they begin to plan the dates of their trip together. They decide on the month of July when it is the warmest and the best weather for spending time on the beach.

Steve purchases two round trip airline tickets, one for himself and one for Lilly. They are both headed for Hawaii for some fun and sun on the beach together.

Lilly is so excited, she can't wait to lay on the beach getting a tan, swimming in the ocean all while wearing a new bikini. Steve sends her plenty of money to go shopping for their trip. She decides she will buy new shoes, a couple of evening dresses, new bikini's, and new summer hats for spending time in the sun. Lilly is just so thrilled and excited for her trip, especially with Steve.

Lilly spends several days going from shop to shop looking for the clothes she wants to take with her. She starts at the Galeria and then moves on to the Mall Aura and then she even plans a trip to the Mall Mega to see what she can find there to buy. Lilly ends up coming home with lots of bags full of new things for herself. She is looking forward to and counting on wearing every single one of the outfits she's bought while in Hawaii.

Next, Lilly plans a day to spend at the spa, getting her hair and nails done up very nice and even a bikini wax to make sure she is all nice and neat because she wants to look her best laying on the beach and for Steve!

After what seems like forever waiting for July, the time has finally come for Lilly to pack her luggage and get ready to head to the airport to catch her flight. She packs all her new things into her suitcase.

Finally, ready for her flight, Lilly makes all the arrangements she needs and calls for a taxi. The taxi shows up several minutes later and she loads her things into the storage compartment and climbs in for the ride to the airport. She watches out the window as the city passes by knowing in several days she will once again be back here.

Lilly daydreams about blue skies, white sandy beaches, sipping Mai-Tai's with little umbrellas in them while lounging in a beach chair. Her mind wonders for just a few minutes as she imagines Steve rubbing her body with suntan oil especially the coconut kind. The smell of coconut oil all over her skin It is such a turn on for her. Laying there on her stomach as Steve's strong hands rub oil up and down her legs, right up to her tight firm little ass. It feels so good to be touched and rubbed in such a way. Her thoughts return to the ride ahead of her as she arrives at the airport. She boards her flight and plans to get some sleep on the long flight.

After her long flight, Lilly finally arrives in Hawaii, she grabs her carry-on luggage from the overhead compartment and waits in line to exit the plane. As she makes her way off, she wonders if Steve has already arrived and is waiting for her. As she exits the walkway ramp there he stands, waiting for her with his arms wide open waiting to embrace her. Lilly drops her carry-on bag right there and runs to Steve so happy to see him once again. She jumps in his arms and he picks her up off the floor and spins her around as they hug each other. Lilly leans her head back and looks at Steve and they kiss passionately, right there in front of everyone.

She feel so happy and loved as their lips meet. He lowers her back to the floor and ask if she is ready to head over to the baggage area to pick up her suitcase and head to the hotel. Steve has reserved the best available room at the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel for them. It has its own private beach and they can walk from their room right to the beach to spend their time together.

Steve hails a taxi for their 30-minute ride to their hotel from the airport. They sit together in the back seat of the taxi, holding hands the entire way. They begin to reminisce about their previous trip to Paris and the fun they had there. They talk about their visit to the Eiffel Tower with the great view and pictures they took. Not to mention the great sex while there!

This trip together will be even better! They enjoy the scenery of Hawaii as it passes them by, such a beautiful place. They arrive at their hotel and go to the desk to check-in. After receiving the room keys to their "Premier Ocean Front Deluxe" room on the top floor. They head over to the elevator for the ride to the 12th floor.

They are so excited to get to their room and unpack their bags and head to the beach!

As soon as they get to the top floor they head to their room. The room is beautiful, it has an over-sized bathroom and two large furnished balconies with a clear view of the beach and ocean. Steve throws their bags on the bed and they walk to the balcony to enjoy the view. Blue ocean, blue sky, oh so beautiful. Soon after, Lilly says she needs go to the restroom and she turns to walk back inside the room.

Steve steps back in the room and begins unpacking his bag while waiting for Lilly to return. After a few minutes he hears the bathroom door open and turns to look and there she is in a bikini she bought to wear on the beach. Steve immediately feels his heart skip a beat at the wonder of her beautiful body. He can feel his cock getting hard the instant he sees her standing there. Steve can tell already this will be a fun filled vacation!

He walks over to her, reaches out and pull her to him, she can feel right away the excitement in his shorts. She knows immediately he is horny for her and they just got there. He reaches around and grabs her ass, pulling her tighter to him, grasping both of her ass cheeks firmly in his hands. He leans down to bring Lilly's lips to him. He licks them ever so gently at first and immediately they go into a full French kiss. Their tongues swirling around each other's, their lips locked in a passionate kiss, their breathing gets faster and faster as they both can feel the sex that is about to happen coming on quick.

He reaches for her bikini strings and unties the bottoms, allowing her bikini bottom to hit the floor. His bulging shorts pushing hard on her pussy, she can feel the wetness beginning to flow from her tight little pussy. His hard cock pressing into her, it feels so good. They are locked in a deep, passionate kiss, turning their heads from one side to the other as they embrace each other. It feels they can't possibly get any closer to each other. He put his hands back on her ass and pulls her to him tighter once again. Lilly moans slightly as her heart beats faster and faster.

She reaches down between their bodies to feel Steve's cock, it is so hard inside of his shorts. She wants desperately to have it inside her, she wants to see how hard it is and watch it throb as he aches to put it inside of her. She pushes the front of his shorts down, trying to get his cock out and set it free. She feels his balls and his cock, they are so hot and hard. Finally, she pulls his cock up and it exits his shorts with an unexpected force and hits her right in the stomach. Oh, she is so pleasantly surprised. She begins to stroke up and down his shaft as they continue their kissing all the while he is rubbing her ass with a hunger she will soon need to satisfy.

She takes his cock in her hand and slides it up and down the crack of her pussy, he can feel her juices making him slippery. Her pussy lips spread wide open allowing his hard cock to slide up and down between them. It is almost impossible for her to catch her breath she is so excited.

Steve reaches up behind her back and unties the string holding her bikini top on, it falls to the floor. They release their kiss and he bends down to take her right tit into his mouth. He begins swirling his tongue around her hardened nipple, he sucks as much of her right tit into his mouth sucking so hard. She can't believe he sucks so hard, it feels so good. He continues to rub his cock on her pussy as she lifts her right leg slightly and guides his cock into her pussy. It slides in, slowly at first and then he pushes himself all the way in until she feels his balls hit her pussy. He instantly feels the heat and wetness surrounding his cock and balls, the feeling is indescribable.

Steve again reaches around and grab Lilly's ass and lifts her off the floor, she straddles him with both of her legs wrapped around his waist. She is in his arms as he starts to guide her up and down his cock as he fucks her right there in their hotel room. He is standing there holding her while she slides her tight sweet pussy up and down the shaft of his long, thick, hard wet cock. Her feet flailing in the air as their thrusting moves her around like the sweet little doll she is. She has her hands around his neck supporting herself as she hangs there on his body. Her pussy enjoying every thrust of his cock, she squeals with joy as he swings her harder and harder, each thrust seeming deeper and deeper than the last. She can feel his balls hitting her little asshole as they bounce back and forth.

It's time to get more comfortable Steve thinks as he is fucking her. He carries Lilly to the bed with his cock still buried deep in her pussy. Her long black hair swinging back and forth as they go. He lays her down on the bed keeping their bodies together as he does. She keeps her knees high in the air to give him full access to continue his fucking of her little wet pink pussy. He bends over and kiss her forcefully, sucking on her lips as he pulls away. He sticks out his tongue and licks the tip of her nose, ever so slightly, just enough to let her feel the wet moistness of his tongue. It feels so erotic...

Lilly is beginning to think it is time for Steve to start eating her wet pussy and to suck her clit. She wants it in his mouth and to watch him caress it with his lips and tongue the way she enjoys it. Steve is still sliding his cock in and out of her when she whispers in his ear "eat me." Oh, yea! He is more than happy to oblige. He pulls his cock out of her and she looks down at it, she can see how shiny it is with the wetness, it is throbbing, and he lets it hang there knowing she is looking at him. His balls sagging beneath him, this tells her he is not quite ready to cum just yet or they would be tight against his body. This adds excitement to the moment as she knows there is a lot more sucking and fucking to come.

Steve slowly licks his way down her neck, giving her chills as he does. He goes lower and lower still until he reaches her tits. He grabs the right one with his hand as his mouth goes to work sucking on the other. She gasps as he sucks so hard and again takes as much of it as he can into is mouth. He pulls back just far enough to teasingly bite her nipple enough to make it hurt just a little. Enough to add pleasure to her growing orgasm that she is fighting feverishly to keep away if possible. He switches his hand and his mouth from tit to tit letting them both enjoy the sensations he gives them. Lilly arches her back as the pleasure heightens. "Oh..., she exclaims in a shallow whisper.

Finally, Steve decides it is time to make his way down to the love center between her legs. He runs his smooth-shaven face down her belly, so slowly allowing the anticipation to build. He reaches the top of her mound and rubs his chin on her to tease her, he moves down further and further, oh so slowly. Her hands on the top of his head pushing hard to get him to move faster but he resists, He brings his mouth to the side of her leg. He licks the crevice between her pussy and her leg, up and down while breathing heavily. She can feel his breath every time he moves past her pussy lips and clit. It is such a pleasurable tease to feel that, so close and yet not have it happen right away!

Steve swirls his tongue around her pussy lips, everywhere but where she wants him to. He tastes her skin on his tongue as he flicks it back and forth on her soft lips, he goes back and forth from one side to the other brushing slightly the puffiness of her pussy. He slowly moves down and makes his move on her clit. He flicks it gently with the tip of his tongue and then suddenly takes it between his lips and uses his tongue to wiggle it back and forth, up, and down. He swirls it around as if he were licking a lollipop as the sensations move up her body. He wants her mind to explode with pleasure. He uses his hands to push her legs further apart as he begins his journey to please her sweet pussy palace!

He pushes his tongue in as far as he can, trying to lick her G-spot, but he can't quite reach it. So, he moves his right hand in to take over the task. He takes two of his fingers and slowly push them into her pussy, reaching the inner top and going as far as he can to see if he can reach that apex of pleasure, the g-spot. Lilly suddenly lets out a loud audible gasp as he at last finds that little sensitive spot that sets off the pleasure nerves inside of her. He can feel it now and he goes at it with substantial fervor and a mission in mind! To make Lilly cum as hard as he can.

She feels the pleasure in every nerve fiber running through her body, she stretches and takes in the feeling of having him finger her and lick her soaking wet pussy. She is rubbing the top of his head as she presses his face into her harder. Her hips writhing beneath him as she helps guide him to where the pleasure is the most intense. He pulls his fingers out and slides them down to gently circle the outside of her asshole with the wetness. The combination of licking her pussy and rimming her tight little anus together are almost more that she can bare. She feels her orgasm growing and growing, reaching the ultimate climax and soon. She moans again and again with each wave of his tongue on her clit, she feels the goosebumps on her skin.

Her ecstasy is reaching its peak, she feels her pussy tighten as the muscles begin to contract, the orgasm is on its way and she knows it. There..., it hits her like a ton of bricks. Steve can feel it coming as well, her pussy begins to pulsate on his fingers, he knows it is here. She moans and arches her back as she pushes his face into her. Steve begins to feel like he can't breathe as he is smothered in her soaking wet swollen pussy!

She shivers and quakes as the orgasm takes over every fiber of her body. Her breath is so fast, her chest heaving up and down. Steve looks up at her face, her eyes closed, her head thrown back into the pillow. He feels so great giving her this pleasure. He reaches under her ass and lifts her tighter into his face, he gives her clit a few final licks and lowers her to blow a little cool air on her wet pussy, she can feel the air coming from his mouth, cool and exciting. Finally..., the orgasm begins to subside, and she starts to relax her muscles.

She lays there, her hair all disheveled, and the blankets bunched up underneath her body. Steve is not about to allow her to get too relaxed though, he has desires of his own to fulfill...! Lilly is willing and ready to oblige!

He climbs on top of her and straddle her chest, his cock inches from her face. Her tits under his ass, he can feel her hard nipples pressing into him. Steve slides his hands up and down her face, feeling the softness of her beauty, then he reaches down and grabs his cock and puts the head of it on her chin as she looks up at him, telling him her desires with her eyes and her eyes alone. He releases his cock from his hand as she reaches up and grabs it in her own. He can feel the softness of her palm as she wraps her hand firmly around his cock.

After pulling the pillow up to support her head, she opens her mouth and put his cock in her mouth. The tip at first, then the shaft and suddenly in one full gulp he can feel his balls hit her chin as she takes all of him in her mouth. Oh, the pleasure of feeling the back of her throat with all 10 inches of his hot cock.

Miraculously she manages to stick her tongue out with his cock buried in her mouth to lick his balls. WoW that is great! The look of her eyes staring at him as she does that makes him want to cum right now. To force every ounce of his cum straight down her throat without it even touching her tongue. But that is not what he wants right now, he wants to feel her twist her head and deep throat his cock as he watches and feels every sensation.

She pull him out of her mouth and runs her tongue around the tip, letting the spit string between her mouth and the tip of his wet cock. The wetness of her mouth thick and slippery. Using her hand to slide up and down his shining shaft, she jacks him off while the tip of his cock is still in her mouth. After a few short minutes of this he rolls over and lays down on his back letting her get up and mount him from the top. This time she is looking up at him from on top and he feels her long black hair slide up and down his stomach.

He watches as she slows down her sucking and starting at the tip she slowly begins to push her mouth all the way down on his shaft, taking every inch into her mouth, eventually her lips touching the base of his cock. Again, looking up at him with those beautiful green eyes, it is more excitement than he could imagine seeing her look up at him with his cock buried in her throat. She begins to move up and down slowly, taking his cock deep into her throat every time taking him all the way in. He reaches down with his hands and put them on her throat as she deep throats him, he can feel his cock bulge in her throat with every push of her head. He watches with amazement as she works her magic on him with those pouting beautiful lips of hers. They are wrapped tightly around his cock, he gets so excited feeling the throat bulge come and go as her movements get more aggressive.

It drives him crazy just watching her do this, the pleasure she brings him is so intense. Suddenly out of nowhere he realizes, we have only been here a few hours, this is going to be one hell of a vacation! All of this while she is sucking his dick, how crazy is that?

Using her hand and her mouth she quickens her pace working his cock. She wants him to cum and that is her immediate mission. She wants to see, feel, and taste his cum as his cock releases it from his balls. She takes her other hand and cups his balls feeling them, she can feel they are tightening with the tell-tale sign of a release coming very soon. She slides her other hand up and down the shaft of his cock, wet and slippery with her spit, it is so thick and smooth. Her hand is so soft, it feels great sliding up and down is shaft.

He reaches down from feeling her throat while she continues sucking to feel her tits and starts kneading her nipples in his fingers, giving her pleasure as swell. Feeling her tits in his hands bring him to the edge of his orgasm. Their firmness and softness both an awesome feeling.

At last he feels the nerves in his balls tingle as his orgasm approaches. He begins to talk her through the feelings of his orgasm as they intensify. This excites her knowing the pleasure she is giving her Steve. He tells her that he can feel his balls tighten all the way, he feels his cock stiffen, and the muscles begin to contract. His body prepares to force his cum out of his body and into her mouth. He takes in a few deep breaths as the feelings increase.

He asks her if she can feel it with him, "yes I can" she says. She knows it is only seconds away, his cock begins to throb uncontrollably. She lifts her mouth just above the top of his cock, wide open. A few strokes later it comes flying out of the tip of his cock and into her mouth. She quickly puts her mouth over his cock and closes her lips to let his cum fill her mouth. She feels the hot sweet salty taste hit her tongue. He puts his hands on the sides of her head to experience what she is feel at this moment. He pushes more and more cum in her mouth, filling her more than she imagined possible. Finally, Steve relaxes as his orgasm subsides. She looks at him with her mouth still on his cock and after a few seconds she raise her head and ask, "was it as great as it looked?" She had already swallowed his cum before he even realized it, WoW, that is awesome and so exciting...!

nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers
12