Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 04

Story Info
With husband away, the door into love is wide open.
9.4k words
4.69
51.5k
52

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,858 Followers

In Chapter 3, Kim and her son Chad began to make the most of Kim's husband's stay in hospital and explored each other with enthusiasm. And now, with her husband still out of the picture Kim was looking forward to exploring her new-found pleasures with her ardent son while her son too was making the most of his freedom. Their genetic sexual attraction had been released and they began to look forward to their first night together.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Having relieved the pressure in his balls Chad relaxed now and helped his mother finish off the after-dinner tidying with no further reference to sex – and then it was almost bedtime and Kim dutifully phoned Doug to say goodnight before disappearing to prepare herself for bed.

Chad remained in the lounge, browsing the internet quietly but even though he was absorbed, it didn't stop his eyes from following his mother about until she disappeared into her bedroom to undress. Memories of their pleasures by the pool and in the kitchen kept flashing through his mind, the delightful and illicit nature of their coupling stirring every nerve in his body.

Almost inevitably his prick kept trying to rise despite his efforts to control it and he strove to think of something else instead...and he was partially successful as he browsed but then he was mentally jerked away from his laptop as his mother came across the room to give him a goodnight kiss as usual before bedtime.

But tonight was different, very different and Chad had to do a double-check to confirm that the vision before him was real. Tonight his mother was wearing a diaphanous pink top that was merely there to enhance rather than hide and a pair of little soft pink knickers that were so see-through that they might not have existed. The material was sheer and silky to look at, dark at some angles – almost entirely see-through at other angles. The top hung from spaghetti straps, bow-tied straps seemingly designed to be undone – the same as existed on each side of her knickers. Chad's eyes excitedly roved over her attire, his mind however on her full breasts and trimmed pussy.

Instantly his cock jumped, rising into full erection in seconds while his hand quickly covered his hardness.

"Wow mum, I've never seen you in that before," breathed Chad, his voice full of wonder, "Is dad coming home tonight after all then?"

He smirked at the thought of them having sex while wishing that it was he who would be doing the fucking.

"Don't be silly," sighed Kim softly, her body swaying seductively, "I told you, he won't be coming home for at least another two, maybe three days. So, what do you think of it then? Do you like it?"

"What's not to like about it?" said Chad really asking about what the nightie contained as his eyes continued to roam over her body.

She smiled and drifted to his side and as she did so Chad's eyes, already captivated, were drawn to her generous breasts that now loomed above him, their nipples standing proudly; so much so that they made small apexes from which the flimsy material fell. Lower down, much nearer his cock, her bare leg brushed lightly against his, the touch so feather-light that Chad jumped with shock as he suddenly realised what was happening.

"So who's it for?" asked Chad, not having expected another round of sex that night.

The question was left hanging as her foot slid up his calf and then gently along his bare thigh.

"For...for me?" he asked, his mouth barely under control and Kim nodded as she slid her toes up against Chad's erection.

"You don't expect me to sleep all alone, do you," said Kim as her toes continued to stroke his cock, "Not when there's a big strong man out here with a nice hard penis – a man who made his mother so happy earlier on today?"

"Honestly?" asked Chad, feeling his penis responding to his mother's foot, "You want me to...?"

"...To come and fuck me again," she said as she removed her foot, "You made me feel so wonderfully horny and so wet and I think I ought to test you out again, my darling boy."

Her soft approach had crumbled as her foot had found his hard-on and now, with more urgency, she pressed her toes into his shaft before letting them slide up and down his length while Chad enjoyed the feeling enormously.

"What's the matter – I'm not too much for you, am I?" she said softly as she stroked him.

"No – no way!" spluttered Chad, suddenly spurred into action "Wowww – yeah! I'm coming mum."

Kim waited almost impatiently as he turned off his laptop and stood up, his enlarged penis pushing the material of his shorts well out of shape. She let her hand feel his hardness before smiling at him and licking her lips.

"Come on darling," she said, taking hold of his arm, "I think I need you to do it all over again, and again!"

Abuzz with excitement Chad followed her to the bedroom and almost before he entered Kim was throwing off her skimpy nightwear and was lowering herself onto the bed, to lie there naked, arms and legs wide spread.

"I'm all yours, sweetheart," she breathed as she blew her son a kiss, "Don't keep me waiting, please!"

It took Chad no more than a few heartbeats to strip his shorts off too and only a few more moments for him to climb onto the bed, to kneel at her side.

Kim's hand reached out and gently held his ardent penis as if to give him permission to respond and Chad did so by sliding his hand over her breast, feeling the stiffness of her highly aroused nipple.

"Ohhhh yesss," she shuddered, "Yesss darling, touch me, touch me everywhere!"

Chad shuffled closer and, still kneeling, he reached across her so that he could hold and enjoy both breasts at once. Her breasts felt hot in his hands while her nipples seemed to bore holes into his palms. He changed his grip and tweaked them both, pulling and stretching them gently while Kim responded with stuttered breaths and small jerks of her body – and with an increase in the amount of pressure on his cock.

"And the rest of me, please darling," breathed Kim as her body writhed under his hands and fingers, "Down here too."

Chad released her quivering breasts and allowed his hands to slide down over her ribs and then brought them together over her midriff. Her firm muscles rippled under his fingers as he softly caressed her skin and explored her dimpled navel.

He moved a small distance down the bed, causing Kim to lose her grip on his cock but allowing him to slide his hands down to her hips, her hip bones hard, her abdominal muscles softer yet firm under his touch. Slowly he moved closer to her small trimmed clump of pubic curls until he was just grazing the edges and Kim's breath was jerky now and as he let his fingers slide down then over the tender flesh of her inner thighs. Her quivering breath stopped altogether – until suddenly she had to let it out.

"Ohh darling, yesss," she hissed, her voice becoming honeyed and smooth, "Please don't stop now, that's so sexy!"

"You like that, do you?" he asked, a smile wide across his face, "Thought you would."

Chad may not have had all that much experience but he knew enough to be aware of some of the finer points of a woman's erotic zones and he continued to stroke her, his fingers sliding between her thighs. They parted wider for him, allowing his fingers to slide down until he could feel the bulge of his mother's buttocks – then swiftly he brought his fingers together and slid them straight up through her cleft.

"Ahhh – oh my God!" gasped Kim as the erotic sensation hit her, "What're you doing – oooh no!"

No way did she mean for him to stop and Chad realised that it was just words and not actions and let his fingers stay between her lips.

They were moist but not yet wet and clung stickily to his fingers as he softly slid across her flesh. Slowly he worked his way upwards, closer and closer by the millimetre to her quivering clit until finally, while Kim's hips were shaking and thrusting, he touched her intimate place. With a gasp and some uncontrollable movements that almost dislodged Chad's fingers Kim spasmed with pleasure, making Chad's cock throb and dribble with anticipation.

"Touch me, touch me more!" gasped Kim, "Stop teasing!"

Chad took pity on his mother but he knew how to keep her on the edge while her eagerness grew and he allowed a fingertip to stroke her clit before pulling away again.

"Oooh Chad, yesss, there, please," she pleaded, "Make me come!"

It may have been a brief period of exploration but he had delayed matters long enough now, he decided, but his delaying tactics had worked. His fingers, as they slid back down between her lips once again were now heavily anointed with her slippery juices and he knew that she was entirely ready for action. More than that, the delicious aroma of hot wet pussy was reaching his nose, the pheromonic emissions stirring his own core and causing his penis to feel as if it was swelling to bursting point.

He lifted his fingers from her slit and then, with a quick and coy glance, he lifted them to his nose before dropping them gently onto her clit.

"Fuckin' gorgeous," he muttered quietly, "You're so lovely, mum."

"Ahhhh – oh Chad – yesss," moaned Kim, as she realised that her son was no longer teasing, "Rub it, slide your fingers up and down the sides – ahhh, yesss, like that!"

Chad had a finger on each side of her clit now and was rolling and caressing her stiff pseudo-penis steadily while at the same time his thumb was sliding between her ever wetter lips. Kim was having trouble in concentrating; so many delicious feelings were feeding into her brain that she hardly knew how to respond, but her body was responding for her anyway. With each stroke her abdomen seemed to tighten and her clit thrust upwards and with each bit of pressure from his thumb her vagina seemed to quiver and pulsate.

Suddenly Chad's thumb slid right inside her, almost floating in the copious flow of erotic fluid and the delicious shock along with Chad's stroking of her clit pushed her right over the top.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she gasped, "Oh yessss – oh my God, I'm coming! I'm coming already!"

Chad drove his thumb deeper into his mother's hole and held it there against her jerking convulsing body while his fingers continued to play havoc with her clit. Her orgasm charged through her body, driving all other thoughts away, throwing her body around on the bed until finally her biggest and most powerful spasmodic movements ceased and she was able to relax somewhat.

Chad's fingers were gentle now, just sliding softly around her clit while his thumb was still pressed inside her vagina, letting her come down from her climax gently and easily, allowing her breathing to return to something like normal and letting her body stop it's powerful lusty spasms. His thumb, deep inside his mother, could feel how small waves of convulsions continued to sweep through her for quite a while after her peak had passed.

Kim found her son's face and smiled broadly at him.

"Oh darling, that was so good," she said, her voice weakened by her orgasm, "Oh goodness, I needed that and it was so sudden."

"So I gather," said Chad teasingly, "But you're not finished yet though, are you? I mean, you'll be able to come again, won't you?"

She nodded her head vigorously and smiled broadly.

"I've hardly started and I've so much catching up to do," she said, "That was just the warm-up, wasn't it?"

Chad smiled back at her happily, his cock urgently jerking with it's urgency.

"I haven't done my bit yet," he said, shaking his cock at her, "When do you want me?"

"Hang on, let me get comfy," said Kim as she wriggled her ass around and brought her legs upwards and outwards, "That's better. Hope you're going to use something other than your fingers this time!"

Chad suddenly realised that his thumb was still inside his mother's vagina and now he slowly slid it out, his thumb coated from end to end with her juices. Her pussy was so entirely ready for his cock now.

"Oh darling, put it in me," his mother breathed gently, "Ohhh, I want you, I love you."

Her hand stretched out and began stroking his penis, a penis that was still entirely rigid and whose bell end was so deliciously sensitive. He shuddered at her touch, so aroused and eager was his cock.

"Mmmm, so hard," she sighed, "And look at it! It's so wet as well."

He looked down and saw that his cock had been leaking profusely and now glistened with his slippery juices as his mother gently caressed his length.

"Hope it doesn't go off too soon!" said his mother as her thumb now slid over the tip of his cock.

"No – I'll be right," said Chad, "So long as we don't wait too long – and so long as you don't keep doing that!"

She whipped her hand away, almost fearful of causing him to lose control.

"Ohh, sorry sweetheart. You will last long enough to make me come again though, won't you?" she asked hopefully.

"I'll try," said Chad, his body still quivering from her touch, "You ready?"

With his mother's body laid out beneath him Chad hardly knew where to start but since he'd already worked his way down from her tits to her cunt it seemed sensible to continue from where he'd stopped; inside her hole.

And what better way than to immerse his hot cock into that slippery place. His mother was already well and truly aroused and anyway, his first horizontal experience with her had been so exciting that he could hardly wait to begin to fuck her again.

Lithely he arranged himself above his mother's body, supporting himself on his toes and hands above her, even keeping his protruding penis from touching her until he was ready.

"Mum, would you put it in for me," he asked plaintively.

It wasn't that he couldn't do it, he just wanted to feel her hold his cock, feel her push his cock, settle his cock into position – and then to let his cock slide inside her. It was a kind of symbolic action – his mother actually wanting him as opposed to him instigating the deed.

"Oooh yesss," he gasped as her hand surrounded his shaft, "Ooooh, fuckin' hell yeahhh!"

Kim could feel how eager he was and she wanted to both hold and explore his penis but she was well aware that if she did that, he'd almost certainly explode too early. She wanted his cock inside her body and she wanted to feel his strong jets of cum inside her too, not over her belly – not this time anyway. She pushed him quickly into position – one quick swipe up and down her slippery pussy and then she let go as his tip pressed into her vaginal opening.

"Ooooohhh," breathed Chad as his cock penetrated her vagina, "Ohhh mum, that's so good."

"Mmmm, nowhere near as good as it's going to feel," she said happily, "You just leave it there and let me do the work this time!"

Her vagina seemed remarkably tight not only because she'd always done her pelvic floor exercises but also because she was holding herself tightly so as to extract the most pleasure she could from the feeling of her son's substantial cock as it moved inside her. The very thought that it belonged to her own flesh and blood was enough to make every part of her shiver with illicit delight and on top of that she was also just thoroughly enjoying having a cock working inside her again.

Her husband Doug had, for the past year or so, been remarkably lifeless on the rare occasions that he'd screwed her; doing only what was necessary it seemed, just enough to let him complete his task. Once upon a time he'd been an ardent and eager lover but his ardour had died slowly but surely and of late he'd either just gone through the motions or even just pleaded inability or exhaustion. It was that lack of desire that had made her consider that he must be getting it elsewhere because she could discover no other reasons for him to leave her frustrated and unfulfilled, not even his gall bladder problems. That was, not until his hospital incarceration and the phone call and until she'd started to put two and two together.

So the lovely length and thickness of her son's cock was the perfect response to his apparent infidelity...and now that her husband was forced to be away for a few days, she was intending to make the most of the occasion and recharge her own sexual reservoirs.

Her pussy was now very much alive and starting to work steadily, exploring all aspects of the penis inside her. She could feel the instrument's thickness and heat, it's rigidity and power and the way it pushed through the rings of muscles inside her vagina so perfectly. It was thick enough to fit her wonderfully, to make her feel that her vagina was filled to perfection.

She began milking it, rippling her muscles, squeezing the column of flesh, caressing it, sucking at it with her inner contractions and generally pleasuring both the penis and herself and it wasn't long before she realised that her actions were turning herself on even more than they must have been arousing Chad's cock. She felt the tremors of a rising orgasm, tremors that only made her body respond even more eagerly.

"Ohhhh yesss," she moaned as her innermost muscles contracted spasmodically, "That's nice, so nice. You feel so good darling, so damn good!"

"And you mum," replied Chad as he did his best to hold himself steady while his mother worked on him, "I dunno what you're doing but it's bloody lovely!"

"I'm just squeezing you," she answered, "I'm – uhhhh – oh God, just squeezing you!"

A shockwave of orgasmic delight travelled from head to foot, a thrill that caused her hands to reach up and around her son.

"Ohh darling, I think you'd better start moving, you'd better start fucking me," she said, "I don't think I can hold it much longer."

Chad had felt his mother's movements around his cock change and realised that she must be getting close to an orgasm. Willingly he took over, letting his body slump until he was gently lying on top of her and as they met, his own body jerked as the incredible sensation of their skin-to-skin contact thrilled him. Sensations of her firm stomach against his, of her cool breasts against his chest, of their hot thighs pressing together, of the sexual scents that were around them now and of their wetted pubes and sexual parts meshing and mixing all combined to push him towards his own climax.

His body was still just about under control though so once he'd assured himself that his mother was comfortable he began to move, to push his penis into her, now discovering that his mother was lubricating copiously and leaking a renewed wave of pheromones that filled his olfactory senses. He breathed in deeply and as he did so his cock jerked hard and thrust firmly, pushing against the side of her vagina.

"Oh Chad, yessss," Kim panted suddenly, "You found it, right there!"

"What? What's there?" asked Chad as he paused his movements, "Whereabouts? Just there?"

He tried to wriggle his cock in her pussy at the same angle he'd just done and rubbed his knob quickly up and down her vaginal length.

"Ahhh yesss, that's it. It's my G-spot – oh God, don't!" she gasped as Chad now worked his cock at that special angle, "Stop it!"

"You don't mean that at all, do you," asked Chad without stopping and his mother shook her head, her mouth now opening and closing like a fish, "You don't want me to stop, surely?"

"No – oh Chad – yes – I mean no! Oh yesss, oh yesssss!" she cried, her body jerking wildly, "You're making me come! You've made me come!"

Around his penis her vagina was now a wildly aroused living thing, convulsing and crushing, sucking and pulling, squeezing and smoothing his penis as her orgasm drove her mad. He kept on thrusting into her, pressing against her special spot, feeling her opening up to him even more than she had been doing before, feeling his cock seeming to sink even deeper into her.

"I can't stop, can't stop!" she cried, her body writhing and twisting under him, "Oh that's brilliant – it's wonderful! Oh darling – keep doing that!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,858 Followers