Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 05

Story Info
Husband departs then mother and son welcome their guests.
13.2k words
4.72
51.3k
59

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,858 Followers

Kim's husband's incarceration in hospital had caused the fires of incest to flame up between Kim and her son Chad and hardly had Doug been confirmed as staying in hospital than the pair were having sex – as good as non-stop! Their first 24 hours together had been wild and energetic and with the realisation that they had the place to themselves they now simply continued their love-making, both knowing how wrong it was and yet neither able nor willing to stop.

So what would happen once Doug returned?

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

The morning after their first night together was strange for Kim who woke first and, having found a man in her bed had cuddled up to him initially. Then, with her mind marginally more awake she'd carefully pushed herself away from him, before springing almost panic-stricken from her bed, to stare at her sleeping son's presence in shock.

It was only when her mind calmed down that she remembered that it was Chad in her bed and not Doug – or even worse, a stranger and suddenly a warped smile crossed her face.

"What the...?" she gasped, her eyes darting around the room as she gathered her senses about her, "Oh fuck – we did, didn't we."

And then, fully awake by now, it all flooded back to her and she found herself calming and smiling more freely.

"Ohh yess, we did, we certainly did!" she muttered, "And it was so damn good too!"

She almost growled cougar-like inside as she remembered how energetically her son had fucked her and how willingly she'd let him and she immediately knew that they'd do it again.

But not right now, even though her pussy – her whole body in fact, was already starting to squirm with anticipation; there were too many other things she had to do...

She left her son to doze on while she washed, dressed and opened the house and then phoned the hospital for an update but the news wasn't what she expected.

Instead of everything happening as planned with Doug's release from hospital, they now intended to keep him in for a further four or five days, much to his dismay and irritation. It wasn't so much that something was seriously wrong with him; it was just that the test results seemed unstable and needed re-running and checking several more times. His recovery from his gall bladder operation had gone well enough though, so eventually they'd be able to let him go home, but the hospital told her that she should report back to them should he feel at all unwell again.

Her response to the hospital was decidedly muted though and the first thing she told them was to tell her husband that she'd only be visiting once a day instead of twice but the news also sent a shiver of pleasure through her body as she realised that she'd be able to enjoy her son's penis more freely and for longer and she even considered heading back to bed to make use of his guaranteed morning hardness but she decided that a few hours without sex might be sensible.

She'd had more sex in the past day than she'd had in the previous year, as her slightly tender vagina attested even though the tenderness made her feel even sexier.

But finally Chad surfaced and he joined her as she relaxed in the lounge.

"A bit of news about dad – they're keeping him in, Chad," she said as she sipped a mid-morning cup of coffee and as Chad joined her with his belated breakfast, "A few more days, they said."

"Oh wow – I mean – oh sorry," answered Chad, feeling his cock start to swell in anticipation of a few more days alone with his mother.

Kim frowned at him in motherly fashion.

"Now quit it," she said, "Your dad's stuck in there and you shouldn't be thinking that way, should you?"

"No mum, sorry," Chad said, "It's not fair is it...but, ummm, if dad's not here, can we do that again tonight?"

His eagerness easily overcame his feelings of consideration for his dad and although he looked entirely repentant his voice trembled with his youthful need.

Kim's heart heaved as she remembered the pleasures and even though she considered that she ought to be faithful, something inside her thought otherwise!

"Probably," she said, her pussy squirming deliciously even now, "You know perfectly well that we shouldn't though."

"I'll be good, I promise," said Chad and his mother smiled, her face hidden behind her coffee mug.

He'd been good alright!

And so it was that they found it almost impossible to keep apart and by the time that evening came around they'd already enjoyed two frantic sexual escapades and going to bed together seemed almost natural. For the next few days they fucked eagerly, lovingly and energetically; their enthusiasm as strong as newlyweds or as a couple who'd met and fallen in love, but Kim kept a wary eye on their progress and so, when the hospital eventually said that she could collect her husband the following day, she banned Chad from her room and from her body.

"It's not going to look too good if I'm all tuckered out, is it?" she said, "And I don't want to have any bruises or sore places or anything either. Oh and you'd better make sure your bedroom looks as if you've been using it too."

"But can't we just, you know, play?" asked Chad plaintively, his hand over his bulging penis, "You know I need lots of it!"

"Well, go and play with yourself," she said determinedly, "I'm afraid that your dad comes first this time."

But when Doug was finally back at home he continued to be distant – upon his 'release' and return to his home and family he seemed like a different man. He was pleased to see Chad and pleased to get back into their pool; pleased to be able to use his fitness equipment even though it tired him out quickly – and pleased to be able to drive his car for a short outing but somehow his mind wasn't focused on home life.

He seemed aloof and vacant – almost as if he was mentally affected, but Kim was certain there was another reason.

"What's up with dad?" asked Chad the next day, after his dad had headed into town alone, ostensibly to buy some timber.

"Don't know darling," said Kim vaguely, her arm wrapping around her son as they gazed at the departing vehicle, "He's not the same, is he?"

Inside her however, she knew the signs – he had another woman in his mind but for now at least, she didn't need to burden her son with those worries.

"I'll umm, tell you more in a bit," she said, "He can't go on like this – I'm going to get to the bottom of it soon."

Their first night back together was almost a disaster, saved only because Kim bit her tongue instead of having a go at him after he pleaded exhaustion from his hospital sojourn. She had to bring herself off instead of having her husband fuck her – a lonely activity in the tiled and far from endearing bathroom – an activity that brought Chad's eager penis into mental view along with some additional concerns about her husband's lack of interest.

And then, the following day she twice caught her husband using his phone alone and in seclusion; activities that immediately aroused her slumbering suspicion.

"I was just catching up with my, you know, my ummm, customers," he blustered, quickly shutting his phone off, "I'm a bit behind the times."

"Sure you are," said Kim, "Guess it felt like years not days while you were stuck in there."

She didn't wait for answers but moved away while inside her she knew almost for certain that he was up to something. Precisely what was another matter though...

Slowly things began to return to a degree of normality but Doug was still mysteriously vacant at times as if his mind was elsewhere. Kim did manage to get him to have sex with her once but she had to be the instigator whereas once upon a time it was her husband who would make the first move and who's erection would need attention first.

"He's definitely up to something," she muttered to herself as she watched her husband from the kitchen the following day, "What the hell is he planning though?"

It took Kim a while to gather information about Doug's activities and it was only when he left his phone unguarded while it was charging that Kim was able to access his calls and solve the mystery. It had been his attentiveness to his phone that had told her that he was definitely hiding something and until that moment Doug had kept his phone by his side at all times. But now she could put everything together. It was the woman that Doug had a brief affair with a few years ago; the woman whom Doug said was 'history' – the woman who it was that he was texting and phoning.

And then his lie to her in the hospital about the insurance company call returned to her mind, virtually confirming to her that her husband was very busy arranging something with her – but what?

The woman in question now seemed to live in Adelaide, some 900 miles away so unless she'd moved or something she wasn't 'on the doorstep' but that implied that Doug had other plans and Kim quickly became wary and even more suspicious. Now well and truly alert she made a trip into town where she called at the bank to see a family member – one of her uncles, who happened to be the district manager of the bank. On hearing her news he bristled angrily at Doug and was more than prepared to arrange some serious reprisals but Kim soothed him, knowing that there were other ways to take revenge, then he warmed to her even more when she handed him the property documents. With those in his care he promised to secure her hold on the property as well as her cash and she left things with him knowing that her future would be safe, and that Doug was in for a nasty shock, whatever else happened.

She felt far stronger now as she awaited whatever the next development might be but she still managed to give no indication of her suspicions and still offering her husband her body and her now rather feigned love even though Doug's response was very muted and remarkably cold.

Days and nights moved on and for a while nothing untoward happened while poor Chad had been almost ignored as Kim's mind was occupied with her husband's activities and he'd almost assumed that their sexual activities were at an end. He'd had to resort to jacking off, an activity that he enjoyed thoroughly but nowhere near as much as sliding his cock into his mother's hole and each time he jerked his cum onto his chest visions of his mother's delicious body floated in his mind.

Her pussy became a regular visitor to his wanking dreams, stirring him to orgasms every night but each time he finished he quickly drooped, both physically and mentally as he realised that he was alone.

Kim was becoming inured to her husband's foibles and they'd taken on an air of normality, at least on the surface but the sexual activity between them had now ceased too and Kim herself felt almost as frustrated as her son. She longed for his eager cock and urgent body and occasionally found herself daydreaming about her son – but life had to go on, especially as Doug seemed to be at home more of late.

She tried to act as if there was nothing wrong and they'd even dealt with an enquiry from a couple – a single mother and her son, and agreed terms for them to come and stay at the house in another month's time. It would provide some added income and the visitors would be a bit of company for Chad and herself, even if her husband chose to keep more to himself, as he did these days.

It seemed to be ages before Chad and Kim managed to find a bit of peace, but when they did, their quick mutual masturbation was enough to reawaken Chad's dormant desires and he began following his mother around so much that eventually she had to tell him off.

"Bloody well act normally, for fuck's sake!" she said, "You'll get yours eventually, just be patient."

"But mum, I need you," he hissed quietly, "I get so flamin' horny – why's dad always around?"

"Go deal with it like you used to," she answered, "Just wait and then I'll try and explain."

"I do, but it's not the same, is it," said Chad irritably.

A few days later as Doug went off on one of his outings Kim was able to tell Chad what she knew of Doug's extra-marital activity while warning Chad not to do anything about it and chastened he sulked for a while then began to understand his mother's plight and fragile situation.

They succeeded in keeping their sexual activity going to some small extent but it was limited to some brief and only vaguely satisfying play. She found the chance to jerk Chad off several times but all he'd been able to do was to finger her to some quick orgasms by return. Once she'd even had the opportunity to catch and swallow his cum but she longed to do more – at the very least to suck him off – and definitely to let him satisfy her needy pussy.

Kim tried to keep up appearances and still occasionally tried to get her husband to have sex with her, to try to cool her own building frustrations and also to try to assess his desire for her. On one occasion she even managed to arouse Doug sufficiently to get him to fuck her but his efforts were feeble and half-hearted, so much so that Kim herself had done most of the work, bringing herself to a climax on his hardly hard penis.

But one thing that she did come to realise was that her son's cock was quite a bit bigger, not to mention stronger, than her husband's was. As she made her husband's penis slide in and out of her hole, she squeezed her muscles around it, finding it hard to feel his dimensions inside her.

He couldn't even finish inside her and she ended up jerking him off, his squirts being a pale shadow of the powerful jets of hot juice from her son's instrument. Her pussy instinctively knew which of the two instruments it would prefer!

She found herself laying awake afterwards, as her husband snored beside her, imagining Chad's sturdy hard penis as it pumped in and out of her well-stretched vagina so wonderfully and she began to practically hope that her husband was indeed planning to renew his affair and leave her. She even considered instigating a revealing discussion with Doug to push him into a decision...

And then, about two weeks later and also about two weeks before their visitors were to arrive Doug beat her to it by dropping the bomb that she'd been expecting.

"I'm leaving you," he said one early afternoon after he returned from town, "Sorry, I can't stay here any more."

It was as simple as that to him – he'd made all his plans and to him, everything was straightforward although to Kim, who'd been sitting down and relaxing at the time it was a shock, albeit one that she'd been expecting.

"Oh, are you? Just like that?" she replied coldly, "You've finally decided then, have you?"

She stood up and squared up to him, her shoulders firm and her legs braced in her anger.

"Yes, sorry," he mumbled, not looking at her, "You'll manage I guess."

"So, what about our visitors?" asked Kim icily, her mind screaming at her to shout at him, "And what about Chad and the house and everything?"

She already knew the answers but she wanted to hear what her husband thought.

"I'm sure you'll be ok," he said, "Mind you, you'll have to move out once I put the place on the market so I'd suggest that you start looking around for something to rent."

Kim sat back down again and said nothing for a while – shocked by his words until she gathered her wits about her and considered the situation and her future.

Her suspicions had been confirmed – but what was more important and satisfying was that her earlier actions regarding the house and their money had been entirely sensible and very beneficial and she felt calm and cold inside now.

Her uncle at the bank and then their solicitor had confirmed to Kim that she would be able to retain the house should her husband leave and the solicitor also pointed out that Doug would probably be required to either pay his share to her or simply hand over the house to her if he chose to depart – as well as support her and Chad. It was Doug who would be the loser, not her.

And now that Doug had made his announcement and now that she'd assessed her situation she smiled and suddenly felt strong and knew exactly how to respond to his statement while her soon-to-be ex-husband began pacing the lounge, almost unable to accept his wife's seemingly placid demeanour until eventually he had to speak again.

"So you don't mind, eh?" he said, goading her, "Haven't you got anything else to ask?"

She looked up at him with scorn written across her face; her mind now firmly under control.

"Aren't you going to tell me who it is?" she asked, seeing if he'd admit the truth, "At least I assume it's another woman, isn't it? One of the nurses?"

He didn't answer and she knew the truth.

"No, it's that woman you met before, isn't it?" she said, entirely convinced that she was right.

Doug found himself nodding and looked embarrassed that he'd been found out so easily.

"So you're leaving are you?" she asked, her mind working fast now, "Come on then, when are you planning to go? Tomorrow perhaps?"

It wasn't that she wanted him to stay because now that he'd admitted his plans and made his decision she had absolutely no intention of letting him stay with her any longer than she could help and she wanted to hear of his arrangements.

"Ummm, I've still got a few things to do; to sort out," said Doug, "In a week or thereabouts."

"You're joking!" she said, "You expect me to put up with you being here for another week?"

Kim advanced on him in a sudden whirl of energy and glared at him, her tight fists crossed over her breasts. Suddenly it was she who was in charge – she who was the strong one.

"No way," she said very firmly, "If you're going you go NOW!"

"But, but, no, I'm not ready," spluttered Doug but Kim was in no mood to argue or to parley.

"Out – go on – now. Get your stuff and fuck off if you're going," she said feeling entirely brutal now, "Get your clothes, your paperwork, your phone – especially your bloody phone with your lover's number in it – and fuck off."

Suddenly she picked up a heavy glass ornament and held it threateningly in her poised hand and Doug, well aware of her strength and her ability to chuck things around was almost in awe of his wife's anger. He held up his hands as if to ward off her anger, then quickly he began gathering his bits and pieces about him.

"What about all my paperwork," he said as he stood with his arms full of his possessions, "I need..."

"No you don't," said Kim, raising the heavy ornament again, "Just get your own bits and go."

"And what about my tools and stuff in the sheds?" he asked but Kim was utterly firm now.

"You've just lost them," she said angrily, "We need them here – you don't."

Kim followed him around the house, checking that he was only collecting stuff pertinent to himself; telling him to leave some things and to take others and knowing that he was in the wrong and overpowered by Kim's anger Doug soon had a selection of suitcases and bags filled with his clothes after which he stuffed his briefcase with assorted papers while she continued to watch carefully.

But she was relaxed inside as all the most important documents and deeds were already at the bank or at the solicitors office. Her uncle's secretary had photocopied everything and given Kim the copies back, so now Doug's armful of documents were no more than facsimiles of the originals even though Doug, in his haste believed that he was taking the proper documents with him.

Then finally, with a last sweep of his eyes around he hesitantly headed out of the room and through the house towards the door, his wife following behind like an angry thundercloud. They had two vehicles, a rather ancient Holden sedan and their big Toyota 4x4 wagon and the keys always hung on hooks on opposite sides of the door. He reached for the keys to the Toyota but Kim beat him to it.

"No way," said Kim, quickly barring his way to the keys, "You take the old car – I'm keeping this one."

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,858 Followers