Golden Daze

Story Info
A first experience of watersports.
1.4k words
3.94
14.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers

I met Matt in a basement bar below a cheap hotel in Kensington. My first impression of him was that he was rather fat, my second was that he was a cheapskate. He asked if I was hungry, and when I said yes, he bought me a bag of crisps!

Still, he also bought me three large Proseccos, and as it was a quiet Wednesday evening, I agreed to go back to his room with him. Not as easy as it sounds; that particular hotel had a night manager with a radar for escorts. But Matt confounded him with loud, cryptic enquiries while I sneaked up the stairs, and we reconnected outside his door.

The moment I stepped into Matt's room, I knew something was wrong...

There was a sour, sulfuric smell that couldn't be pinned on the geriatric furniture or threadbare carpet. It wasn't pleasant to breathe, so I began to pant, as did Matt. He sat on the edge of the bed, sweating like a pig. I took my coat off and hung it on the only armchair, along with my bag. Despite feeling flustered, I managed a sweet smile.

"Take more off, won't you?" Matt begged.

"Sure, honey!"

Ever smiling, I carefully unzipped my little red dress and hung it neatly on top of my coat, so I was standing right in front of him in just my frilly black bra, matching panties, seamed black stockings with garter belt and red, patent leather stiletto sandals.

He studied me carefully, whistling under his breath. When he stood up, he looked so horny I thought he might eat me, but to my surprise he walked the other way...

"Just chill for a couple of minutes," he droned, "while I prepare the ground; there's some more wine in the mini fridge!"

He disappeared into the bathroom, so I fixed myself a glass of dry white and tried to get the TV to work. It wouldn't, so I opened a window, just for something to do. The outside air was cold and crisp and gave me goosebumps all over my bare arms and belly, but it was still nice to breathe fresh, clean air for a change.

After five minutes or so, Matt came to the bathroom door...

He was wearing a well-worn bathrobe which failed to hide his over-generous paunch, and I realized he wasn't just overweight, he was seriously obese, and that his bathrobe was the source of the stench that had been bothering me! I began to imagine what it would be like lying underneath him, and it made me want to heave.

"Okay," he said, waving me over, "You can come in now!"

Tentatively, I strolled into the bathroom. It was bigger than I'd expected, with a large ceramic tub standing on its own brass legs, more or less in the centre. The fixtures were minimalist; really just some wall pegs and a full-length mirror. Rather bizarrely, Matt had placed a pillow on the floor, below a plastic dust sheet.

"Are you ready?" he asked, beaming like a little boy locked in a sweetshop.

"I g-guess..."

"Cool! I'll just lie down..."

"Okay..."

Squatting beside the solid bathtub, he awkwardly lowered his quivering bulk towards the floor, a chorus of hollow wheezes echoing eerily around the room. Once down, he wriggled out of his ragged robe and lay back, resting his thick, rubber neck against the pillow.

I was then able to look down on Matt in all his awful glory...

He was almost as round as he was tall, with spongy folds of flab encircling his midriff like Saturn's rings on steroids. His navel boasted several different types of fluff, which had been left ungroomed so long they'd evolved into topiaries. If any man ever deserved to be compared to a bear, it was this guy!

Beneath a thick bush of dark brown hair sprouting from his groin, I managed to spot his cock. It was semi-flaccid and strangely curved, with a twisted foreskin swallowing the cherry.

"Well come on then, get on with it!"

He sounded annoyed, and was staring at me like I was an idiot, perhaps not without reason, cos I didn't have a clue what he wanted me to do!

"Get on with what?!"

"You're a hooker, for fuck's sake! Can't you see I want a golden shower?!"

The penny finally dropped. I'd honestly never done this before; my clients usually wanted O or A and sometimes both, and occasionally I got asked to do some spanking and lots of guys liked to play with my boy-bits, but Matt was my first experience of urolagnia!

"I don't think I can oblige!" I confessed honestly. "I just don't need a slash right now!"

"Oh, you'll be fine!" he insisted confidently, "I spiked your wine with diuretics, see!"

"What the..."

I was so angry, I came within a hair's whisker of swearing at a client for the first time. But then I calmed down, figuring this could be a win-win situation. After all, Matt proposed to pay me to do exactly what I reckoned he thoroughly deserved!

Losing my smile, I stretched my legs so that my sandals were tight against both sides of Matt's huge chest, with the heels and toes pinching his loose skin.

"Oh yeah!" he groaned, "That's it baby, you give it to me!"

I pulled my frilly black panties down onto my thighs, freeing my boy-bits, and pointed the dangly part in the direction of his face. Until Matt confessed to slipping water tablets into my wine, I hadn't felt like pissing, but now I realized I had a full bladder that was bursting to come out...

So I gave it to him!

"Boy, have you asked for this!" I hissed sternly, loosing a long, hot stream that first landed just above his head, though I quickly adjusted the aim and sent it into his hair then, when every follicle was soaking wet, down towards his face. He was soon saturated, and as the relentless shower continued he twisted and turned, gritting his teeth and screwing his eyes tightly shut as salty drops sneaked past his nose and lips.

As I pissed, I dug my heels into his excess skin even harder, pressing my toes forcefully into his flab till his sides were bruised and battered...

Matt loved it!

He wriggled and writhed, rubbing his face and chest with his hands to spread the piss, which sent splashes all over the place, including all over my stockings and high-heeled sandals. Realizing I'd got wet made me so mad I dug a heel so deep into Matt's blubber he bled, but this bitchiness just seemed to get him even more excited...

"Christ, yeah! Let me have it!" he groaned enthusiastically.

That's when he started to touch himself...

His hands strayed down onto his cock, which I noticed was now fully erect and much bigger than I'd ever have credited possible. His bulbous cherry had proudly broken free from its constraining foreskin and glistened with creamy drops of pre-cum.

He began jerking himself off furiously, working his arm like a jack-hammer. Within a minute, a heavy spurt of cum leaped into the air and down onto his sodden chest, followed by another and another. His cream formed rivulets within a lake of my hot piss, and the whole sticky lot began trickling slowly through his unkempt body hair before emptying onto the dust sheet.

"Fuck! That was so good!" Matt sighed, slouching in a puddle of our making in the lofty manner many less unusual men adopt after more conventional kinds of coitus.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it!" I told him, "But it's ruined my shoes and stockings! you're gonna have to give me something extra..."

"No problem!" said Matt, and it wasn't; he was truly generous! Inside of five minutes, I left him wallowing in piss and strolled down to the foyer, my bare feet squelching in a pair of sandals that would end the night in a waste bin...

But I didn't care, cos I'd never made so much cash from one trick before!

In the foyer, I faced the stern face of the night manager, who eyeballed me like I was dirt stuck under his shoe.

"Get out!" he shouted, "We don't want your kind in here; our guests are clean, upstanding folk!"

"Yeah, sure!" I chuckled, skipping merrily into the night.

CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers